Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,420 members, 7,888,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? (49747 Views)

Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Yellowblack: 3:09pm On May 10, 2020
Teebaba30:

What if her dad get me jailed nko....am afraid to be and ex convict

But you will later be release now
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by lordmans(m): 3:26pm On May 10, 2020
Teebaba30:
There is this lady I have been dating now for almost eleven years (11) she was my first love, we started dating while I was still in my final stage of secondary school, things were moving smoothly, as we are both new in the game of love.

I could remembered, then, mtn with their free night calls, we would talk from 12am to 5:00am then, she is the daughter to the king of the town, a well known king in Lagos state, but along the line, as we progress in line, owing to my fine boy of a thing,.

You know we guys when we sense that, it seems all lady want us, due to our cute look, or academic reasons, we take the advantage to flirt, of which she so much detest a cheating guy, she caught me times without number, but still hard for both of us to let go our anyone, after my higher institution,

I relocated to Lagos to start life and keep the hustle real, but this lady was in Lagos with mom, she keep coming to my place even in Lagos, but unfortunately, we lost contact, for seven years, we couldn't reach ourselves, then i decided to relocated to another location in Lagos

But just last month, her call came, that she saw my contact on Facebook, And we try to renew the relationship, that's how we started and doing fine, she's now in her final year At Fountain University, Oshogbo,

Now the problem facing us now is, She is a Muslim, while am a Christian, her parent will never allow her to convert, while my own parent will never allow me to convert, and now we are madly in love, she try to convinced her dad, but all effort was prove abortive.

We love ourselves so much, but religion is the barrier facing us now, we are both planning to run away from the country, she promised to foot all bills for our travelling, but I told her we should try just be friend as our religion is the barrier here now.

If not for the religion issue, we plan to have our introduction this year, and get wedded next year, but religion want to truncate the whole plans,

Pls fellow nairalanders, your advice is urgently needed now, we are both confused, with no option, we can't let go of anyone, and yet we don't want our parent to turn back to us,

She keeps crying everyday, even I myself, and in the state of confused now,.

SHOULD WE QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP OR WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW..?

If you really love her religion will not really be a problem. And you would grant her the right to practice her religion while you practice yours.

There was a Caliph(the leader of the Muslims, more like an emperor) who was married to a Christian. She practiced her Christianity even in the Muslim court. And her child later became the Caliph.

Religion is a personal thing.
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 10, 2020
Teebaba30:

Thanks so much for the piece of advice, but i laugh at the part that, where u wrote, am still in the incubator of my parent, have been living alone with my junior brother since I was 15 years, In the couple of months I will be 30, so am the independent type,

my coming here to seek for advice doesn't render one a fool, anyone can be in this situation,

I so much appreciate ur side view of the issue.

My dearest brother, I didn't in any way insinuate that you are a fool na. I only said people that should be scared are those who are still under the protection of a guardian. God bless you and your wife to be. Thanks. One love bro.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by ofiko123(m): 3:43pm On May 10, 2020
JAMB question..
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Joemetry(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2020
Saying you're a coward is a hatch way to describe you but the truth doesn't come tasty.

A girl you put through shit with your innate philandering nature in the name of fine boy has stopped at no length to make sure you stay hooked forever and you can't stand a little interreligious barrier? Now let me tell you how guys like you end up, your type end up with women who will make you appreciate this your current girlfriend.

Stay there an wait for family sanction and end up regretting all through...
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by definateli: 3:48pm On May 10, 2020
Two of you should become atheist, yes as in common ground and marry so we can rest
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by CliffordAde: 10:34pm On May 10, 2020
Teebaba30:

Ohh, thanks so much bro, as for my flirt life, is a normal thing for a guy at his early twenty, and, at this stage and level of mine, have put an end to that, of which she even said it by herself,

Thanks for the honesty.
Please don't elope with her, no matter the urge, the temptation may be high but it is irrational, very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Mystery9(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2020
If you run away with a man's daughter, you are cursed already. Stop fooling yourself. You should be matured beyond that.
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Tillatalk: 1:46pm On May 12, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Lead by example. Upload your failures. I know you can't string a line of correct English language.

That's why you came to the rescue
all because you can speak and write good English doesn't mean you are intelligent because an intelligent man doesn't talk this way ..thanks bro
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:51pm On May 12, 2020
Tillatalk:
all because you can speak and write good English doesn't mean you are intelligent because an intelligent man doesn't talk this way ..thanks bro

Ta ni bro e?
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Tillatalk: 2:01pm On May 12, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Ta ni bro e?
God forbid if you were my brother sef I would have disown you since because I see no sign of encouragement in you
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:30pm On May 12, 2020
Tillatalk:
God forbid if you were my brother sef I would have disown you since because I see no sign of encouragement in you

Before I continue, get yourself enrolled in a good English language speaking, writing, reading and comprehending classes
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Tillatalk: 3:07pm On May 12, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Before I continue, get yourself enrolled in a good English language speaking, writing, reading and comprehending classes
thanks but your advices are dumb and try to be intelligent for once .education doesn't make someone intelligent because they are still educated illiterates like you..they use your sense sometime egbon
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2020
Tillatalk:
thanks but your advices are dumb and try to be intelligent for once .education doesn't make someone intelligent because they are still educated illiterates like you..they use your sense sometime egbon

Ta ni egbon e?
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Tillatalk: 3:14pm On May 12, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Ta ni egbon e?
shoro niyen, i still dey put respect mumu no dey happy, no wonder you carry coconut head grin
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2020
Tillatalk:
shoro niyen, i still dey put respect mumu no dey happy, no wonder you carry coconut head grin

Speak English
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Tillatalk: 3:17pm On May 12, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Speak English
grin grin grin grin English is not my mother's language
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2020
Tillatalk:
grin grin grin grin English is not my mother's language

Then shut the fvck off
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Tillatalk: 3:21pm On May 12, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Then shut the fvck off
i know you are bittergrin grin grin
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2020
Tillatalk:
i know you are bittered grin grin grin

'Bittered' with your bad English
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Tillatalk: 3:25pm On May 12, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

'Bittered' with your bad English
thank you professor of English grin
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2020
Tillatalk:
thank you professor of English grin

You're welcome learner of English
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Tillatalk: 3:29pm On May 12, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

You're welcome learner of English
i hope you are earning money from your English
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:31pm On May 12, 2020
Tillatalk:
i hope you are earning money from your English
Enough to be happy to answer your questions
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Tillatalk: 3:34pm On May 12, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Enough to be happy to answer your questions
I'm sure you are not happy..happy people don't behave the way you do..get a life
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2020
Tillatalk:
I'm sure you are not happy..happy people don't behave the way you do..get a life

Replying an online troll head on is enough evidence I'm happy..
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Tillatalk: 3:40pm On May 12, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Replying an online troll head on is enough evidence I'm happy..
you are not happy only sadist do mock others
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2020
Tillatalk:
you are not happy only sadist do mock others

Check your dictionary and come and tell me the meaning of sadist
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Tillatalk: 3:50pm On May 12, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Check your dictionary and come and tell me the meaning of sadist
I'm sorry I don't use one you can state the meaning here Mr professor
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2020
Tillatalk:
I'm sorry I don't use one you can state the meaning here Mr professor

Then you're a shameless troll
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by arowz56(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2020
Teebaba30:
There is this lady I have been dating now for almost eleven years (11) she was my first love, we started dating while I was still in my final stage of secondary school, things were moving smoothly, as we are both new in the game of love.

I could remembered, then, mtn with their free night calls, we would talk from 12am to 5:00am then, she is the daughter to the king of the town, a well known king in Lagos state, but along the line, as we progress in line, owing to my fine boy of a thing,.

You know we guys when we sense that, it seems all lady want us, due to our cute look, or academic reasons, we take the advantage to flirt, of which she so much detest a cheating guy, she caught me times without number, but still hard for both of us to let go our anyone, after my higher institution,

I relocated to Lagos to start life and keep the hustle real, but this lady was in Lagos with mom, she keep coming to my place even in Lagos, but unfortunately, we lost contact, for seven years, we couldn't reach ourselves, then i decided to relocated to another location in Lagos

But just last month, her call came, that she saw my contact on Facebook, And we try to renew the relationship, that's how we started and doing fine, she's now in her final year At Fountain University, Oshogbo,

Now the problem facing us now is, She is a Muslim, while am a Christian, her parent will never allow her to convert, while my own parent will never allow me to convert, and now we are madly in love, she try to convinced her dad, but all effort was prove abortive.

We love ourselves so much, but religion is the barrier facing us now, we are both planning to run away from the country, she promised to foot all bills for our travelling, but I told her we should try just be friend as our religion is the barrier here now.

If not for the religion issue, we plan to have our introduction this year, and get wedded next year, but religion want to truncate the whole plans,

Pls fellow nairalanders, your advice is urgently needed now, we are both confused, with no option, we can't let go of anyone, and yet we don't want our parent to turn back to us,

She keeps crying everyday, even I myself, and in the state of confused now,.

SHOULD WE QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP OR WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW..?

Bro i de your shoes except that am a Muslim and my girl is a Christian..same year (11YEARS)! Same school (UNIVERSITY) same department...same place of nysc...same platoon...same PPA (primary place of assignemnt)! Baba your girl de try eh if my girl could have this mind eh I go grab her go knee down for her papa say I won marry your daughter and I will take good care of her (though we have contacted her parents her parents knows me well)..my woman gives me headache about this religion.. In fact I use to be the one to talk to her that she is safe with her belief and all of that..yet she isn't satisfied she said she can cross that bridge with me she loves her faith and she might be selfish when kids involve..i am super confused cause its like she never had anything for me in the first place..she has seen so many signs of me and her being together but nah it's not enough for her...she de break up with me sef back and forth..hold that woman tight bruh...you miss her you will never ever get someone like her cause it takes lots of strength for a woman to want you this much...religion has been a scam ever since.. we all know that...we call the same God just in a different way...if you don't trudge well another man will take care of her trust me....me I don't even know what to do again cause I am the one fighting for her not to go while she wants to go� ...irony of life man!!! Marriage is all about understanding. Don't marry someone cause of condition (i.e kids has to do this and that). If you marry cause of condition, it's a recipe for disaster...YOU ARE SO LUCKY MAN! Me I de hang with my fate cause she is all i truly love! Am confused as to leave her or not...she is not even fighting to hold on to me at all...hmm I can't begin to expansiate...emotional abuse have gone through man...you are lucky ooooooo...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Marriage Proposal Turns Out To Be A Pre-wedding Photo Session / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.