Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,421 members, 7,888,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? (49749 Views)

Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Btruth: 4:42pm On May 09, 2020
Teebaba30:

But her dad might imprisoned me, or disowned her ....

and am afraid to be identify as an ex convict
imprison you? ......for getting a lady pregnant? I'm not sure if that will work well at the court of law. Though, I'm not encouraging you sha.

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by janettee(f): 4:42pm On May 09, 2020
I don't know why you need people's opinions, when you both love each other.

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Necksonnel: 4:42pm On May 09, 2020
VillagePeople11:
A bird might love a fish, but where will they build a home together
You said it all bro

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Loveknitting: 4:44pm On May 09, 2020
What are you? A baby, that you don't know what is good for you.
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by DAramis: 4:44pm On May 09, 2020
RamessesIV:
I wonder they are not truly serious about it,id you truly love someone regardless of their religion/belief you won't try to change them,Nigerians are open to inter-religious marriages unlike other countries

My question is this, If they got married under court thereby leading to inter-religious marriage, what would happen to the children they would born? And the dedication aspect or other related issues?

Though it might be easier to promote, but the obstacles are greater than the benefits.

Sometimes, the best form of true likeness (or is it true love), lies in making sacrifices-giving up the relationship in question.

Had it been it was the opposite (the lady is a Christian), there would be no issue whatsoever since their religion promote and recognise such.

CcTeebaba30

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Sunnyb10(m): 4:44pm On May 09, 2020
Guy, religion should not be a barrier to your happiness and hers, first step is for u and your dad or uncle to go meet with her parents for introduction. They will definitely ask their daughter if she really want u or not, then if they turned down your request, go ahead and impregnate her so she will break the news to her parents after which they will have no choice than to approve you, hence you guys should go for court marriage to ease the process more faster.
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by sencekompis: 4:45pm On May 09, 2020
If you are wise my brother BACK OFF AND NOW!!!
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by MartinBond(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2020
Man 11yrs is a long time ,wow,get married to her already, let love win..
Wasted y"alls damn time already..
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by YinkaGold02: 4:45pm On May 09, 2020
Mr Lover you don't need an advice, just follow your mind.
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Itisallright: 4:46pm On May 09, 2020
All I see here is that she's desperately want to settle down, and she can't find any man outside. Maybe age is not on her side. For her to ready to be impregnated outside a wedding and even ready to foot all bill to travel out? And even stay more 6years without a relationship... hmmm brother there's more to this.... pls free her is the best option....

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by saraki2019(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2020
Be a Muslim or forget it
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by AbleBouncer: 4:46pm On May 09, 2020
Teebaba30:
There is this lady I have been dating now for almost eleven years (11) she was my first love, we started dating while I was still in my final stage of secondary school, things were moving smoothly, as we are both new in the game of love.

I could remembered, then, mtn with their free night calls, we would talk from 12am to 5:00am then, she is the daughter to the king of the town, a well known king in Lagos state, but along the line, as we progress in line, owing to my fine boy of a thing,.

You know we guys when we sense that, it seems all lady want us, due to our cute look, or academic reasons, we take the advantage to flirt, of which she so much detest a cheating guy, she caught me times without number, but still hard for both of us to let go our anyone, after my higher institution,

I relocated to Lagos to start life and keep the hustle real, but this lady was in Lagos with mom, she keep coming to my place even in Lagos, but unfortunately, we lost contact, for seven years, we couldn't reach ourselves, then i decided to relocated to another location in Lagos

But just last month, her call came, that she saw my contact on Facebook, And we try to renew the relationship, that's how we started and doing fine, she's now in her final year At Fountain University, Oshogbo,

Now the problem facing us now is, She is a Muslim, while am a Christian, her parent will never allow her to convert, while my own parent will never allow me to convert, and now we are madly in love, she try to convinced her dad, but all effort was prove abortive.

We love ourselves so much, but religion is the barrier facing us now, we are both planning to run away from the country, she promised to foot all bills for our travelling, but I told her we should try just be friend as our religion is the barrier here now.

If not for the religion issue, we plan to have our introduction this year, and get wedded next year, but religion want to truncate the whole plans,

Pls fellow nairalanders, your advice is urgently needed now, we are both confused, with no option, we can't let go of anyone, and yet we don't want our parent to turn back to us,

She keeps crying everyday, even I myself, and in the state of confused now,.

SHOULD WE QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP OR WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW..?

Marriage be like toilet, who never enter
is a hurry to go in.
DONT try to justify the impending warnings.
if parents no gree guy use ur head and WALK AWAY love no be everything in our today's world.

where's damnnnnn niggaaaaaa btw
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by teehazzy(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2020
Teebaba30:
There is this lady I have been dating now for almost eleven years (11) she was my first love, we started dating while I was still in my final stage of secondary school, things were moving smoothly, as we are both new in the game of love.

I could remembered, then, mtn with their free night calls, we would talk from 12am to 5:00am then, she is the daughter to the king of the town, a well known king in Lagos state, but along the line, as we progress in line, owing to my fine boy of a thing,.

You know we guys when we sense that, it seems all lady want us, due to our cute look, or academic reasons, we take the advantage to flirt, of which she so much detest a cheating guy, she caught me times without number, but still hard for both of us to let go our anyone, after my higher institution,

I relocated to Lagos to start life and keep the hustle real, but this lady was in Lagos with mom, she keep coming to my place even in Lagos, but unfortunately, we lost contact, for seven years, we couldn't reach ourselves, then i decided to relocated to another location in Lagos

But just last month, her call came, that she saw my contact on Facebook, And we try to renew the relationship, that's how we started and doing fine, she's now in her final year At Fountain University, Oshogbo,

Now the problem facing us now is, She is a Muslim, while am a Christian, her parent will never allow her to convert, while my own parent will never allow me to convert, and now we are madly in love, she try to convinced her dad, but all effort was prove abortive.

We love ourselves so much, but religion is the barrier facing us now, we are both planning to run away from the country, she promised to foot all bills for our travelling, but I told her we should try just be friend as our religion is the barrier here now.

If not for the religion issue, we plan to have our introduction this year, and get wedded next year, but religion want to truncate the whole plans,

Pls fellow nairalanders, your advice is urgently needed now, we are both confused, with no option, we can't let go of anyone, and yet we don't want our parent to turn back to us,

Based on personal experience, please quit NOW.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Exc2000: 4:46pm On May 09, 2020
Impregenate her E.O.D
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Minemrys: 4:47pm On May 09, 2020
liquidfaya:
I'm just stunned a woman can allow herself to date a man for 11 yrs. Like WTF
e dy happen bt no be c0nsistent dating. On and off till both get really serious with each other. Soul mate kinda thing whereby no matter what happens, they both c0me running bk to each other. It's rare though.
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by toolate2fail(m): 4:47pm On May 09, 2020
Ogah ego hard o for me I will not marry her except she convert no matter the love but if both of you are from lag you can continue with your religion and she continues with hers then later change her to Christian.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by dmaygee(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2020
Teebaba30:

Religion shouldn't be a barrier to Love. What's important is getting both parents approval irrespective. I, for example is a Muslim married to a Christian wife, MFM member/ worker for that matter. We've been married for 8 years now to the glory of God.

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by tonyawo: 4:48pm On May 09, 2020
This is a similar scenario that happened to me. I and my wife courtship for over 9 years before we got married in 2005.

She came from a Muslim background but because of her love to me she converted to Christian after our wedding against her parent's wish not to convert. As we speak we have 3 beautiful children and her parents has since accepted/appreciated her for taken such decision.

They believe that both religion (Muslim & Christian) worship just one GOD, so why the fight over such decision.

Like you said you both are madly in love with each other but please never try to run away that would be very bad.

My advise thus: you guys should get married and after sometime she is going to convert to your preferred religion.

Wish you the very best and hope things work out well. Cheers.

Teebaba30:

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by mattfeuter(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2020
Teebaba30:

If she’s worth it, get her pregnant and go to jail
Bro grin

1 Like

Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 09, 2020
I forfeited mine and heaven did not fall. Ask Indabosky
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Fairview1(f): 4:49pm On May 09, 2020
liquidfaya:
I'm just stunned a woman can allow herself to date a man for 11 yrs. Like WTF

Liquid Fire!!

Indaboskhy!!!

Man of war has spoken!! grin
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by teadrake(m): 4:49pm On May 09, 2020
ChiefAfonja:
No one wants to associate with a terrorist organization

Run for your life grin
Haba!! That's not fair
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 09, 2020
You better forfeit the relationship be4 you forfeit your neck shocked
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by ostarlink: 4:51pm On May 09, 2020
wonderful relationship but marriage no.
Marriage is a different thing altogether.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Minemrys: 4:51pm On May 09, 2020
Teebaba30:

ex c0nvict for what offense? I w0n't advise u to go that route though. If u are independent and can take care of urself and raise a family, man up and tell the family of your intenti0ns. If them no gree, both of u could elope together then c0me bk after s0me time to indicate how serious u both are. E hard and it take guts.
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by abdsamad(m): 4:52pm On May 09, 2020
VillagePeople11:
A bird might love a fish, but where will they build a home together

the bird will hold her breath and visit the fish under water where their hybrid babies are growing. Fish will also jump up and give her a kiss from time to time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Godseed: 4:52pm On May 09, 2020
Check again what you think you have
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by kelvinatkins(m): 4:53pm On May 09, 2020
dmaygee:

Religion shouldn't be a barrier to Love. What's important is getting both parents approval irrespective. I, for example is a Muslim married to a Christian wife, MFM member/ worker for that matter. We've been married for 8 years now to the glory of God.
Wow interesting.
How have you been coping with the discrepancies when it comes to raising the kids?
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by apexc4387: 4:53pm On May 09, 2020
[color=#] 1703889[/color]
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Minemrys: 4:53pm On May 09, 2020
Teebaba30:

Yes we have plan this, she even said she is ready to foot the bill, we should leave the country, but wot if her parent starts disturbing my parent
if ur parents are in support. That w0n't be a problem.
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 09, 2020
Teebaba30:

As for me, all things will go down well, but from her side I doubt it she can deal with inter religious marriage.

We both just confused now
Just let go of her is the only leeway.
Re: She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? by Graxie(f): 4:54pm On May 09, 2020
DAramis:

My question is this, If they got married under court thereby leading to inter-religious marriage, what would happen to the children they would born? And the dedication aspect or other related issues?

Though it might be easier to promote, but the obstacles are greater than the benefits.

Sometimes, the best form of true likeness (or is it true love), lies in making sacrifices-giving up the relationship in question.

Had it been it was the opposite (the lady is a Christian), there would be no issue whatsoever since their religion promote and recognise such.

CcTeebaba30
Who told you Christian religion promote and support such? Typical Muslim assumptions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Marriage Proposal Turns Out To Be A Pre-wedding Photo Session / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.