Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,522 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

This Same Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Same Jesus Christ Crucified (711 Views)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Jesus Didn't Die: He Wasn't Even Crucified On The Cross / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Same Jesus Christ Crucified by Dtruthspeaker: 3:54pm On May 19, 2020
sonmvayina:

You have read it ,I suppose...please explain to me like am a 10 year old..

If you mean the Bible ..I have read it. And found this in Isaiah 45.

"I am the Lord, and there is no other; besides Me there is no God: I will strengthen you although you have not known Me.
6In order that they know from the shining of the sun and from the west that there is no one besides Me; I am the Lord and there is no other. light and creates darkness, Who makes peace and creates evil; I am the Lord, Who makes all these."

See how you make a fool of yourself, Satan, you happily and readily quote Isaiah 45, for your Evil purposes but Isaiah 3:10-22 is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: This Same Jesus Christ Crucified by Dtruthspeaker: 4:03pm On May 19, 2020
sonmvayina:

I guess you have lost the chain of discussion..

I am of the opinion that there is only one God,the creator of the heaven and Earth..
And op is talking about Jesus...I don't see how Jesus is connected to God or man in anyway..

I asked for clarification on the role of Jesus and how God can be the creator and also part of creation..

Please what is your own take..?

What is your own idea..

Of course he can not come against you and win since he has not come to the Full Knowledge of God but that does not mean that he is wrong. It is you who is evil but he thinks that you are just a mere man, flesh and blood. He does not know that you are the Very Wickedness in high places, the Very King of Evil and Darkness.

Neither does he know that this is how you guys must present yourselves, The-Evils in human clothing and human form.

"He who hath an ear to hear, let him hear'.

1 Like

Re: This Same Jesus Christ Crucified by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On May 19, 2020
sonmvayina:

Explain both and state the differences...
It is not rocket science!

1 Like

Re: This Same Jesus Christ Crucified by sonmvayina(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:

It is not rocket science!

If nah exam be this, you know say you Don get F9... So can you do better and answer the questions... Please.
Re: This Same Jesus Christ Crucified by sonmvayina(m): 8:36am On May 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Of course he can not come against you and win since he has not come to the Full Knowledge of God but that does not mean that he is wrong. It is you who is evil but he thinks that you are just a mere man, flesh and blood. He does not know that you are the Very Wickedness in high places, the Very King of Evil and Darkness.

Neither does he know that this is how you guys must present yourselves, The-Evils in human clothing and human form.

"He who hath an ear to hear, let him hear'.

You really really need to see a psychiatrist... Please..
Re: This Same Jesus Christ Crucified by sonmvayina(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

See how you are running all over the place? First we started from the worship of God through images, I answered that it must not be done by anyone who is genuinely seeking to worship God.

Then you asked about why we follow Jesus, I Answered to the effect that it is Jesus who created us and Rules over us by the Power and Authority Given by the same God who claim to serve, which I now think you do not.

You requested the proof of this and I showed you through the use of Plasticine.

Then you said the most vile and guile and horid thing I have ever heard "That God had sex with the earth to create man."

Man you can not recover from that shit!

Now you have again insulted the Lord, God (exactly as Satan does insult God day and night) and you expect I would answer you.

I answer you thus

Isaiah 2:10-22 King James Version (KJV)

10 Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty.

11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.

12 For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish.

19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of ?

Hahaha, so how is God the creator and also part of creation.. Don't run away.. I need answer to this question.. Please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Delivering Ladies Who Were Not Properly Dressed Saying They Are Possessed / A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. / No Dallas Jenkins, Mormons Are NOT Our "Brothers And Sisters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.