Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (92699 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Usmanzy(m): 9:32am On May 18, 2020
may God not let me give birth to someone like d OP
Nobody raises their voice at my mum,no mata who u re,talkless of one lifeless,ill mannered bitch
I GO DON BEAT HER BLUE BLACK
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by tyup(m): 9:32am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.

I'm pitying her yen yen....ur a shame for scolding ur mom and very stupid

continue pitying her na one day you'll get to know why you don't pity vipers you put them away or kill em

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Whois(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2020
FYI it is best you find a replacement or a botty call then end things with her that way you won't miss her at all.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by odinga1of: 9:33am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.

OP you are an incognito and dementia innuendos.

Anger problem? If u can't tame her now. If Una Don marry. U go die early death.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Newtonis: 9:35am On May 18, 2020
Guy you are a big disappointment to your family. How can a girl of 22 years shout on your mum and you supported her by scolding your mom too? Which kind juju is she using on you? What really makes her this special to you? You will surely come back here to tell us the outcome when your eyes ope. Nonsense with ingredients�
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Onemind47(m): 9:36am On May 18, 2020
bro yr eyes is open na, u will not run for yr life u are still hoping she will change, maybe when she don stab u na u go know say anger is a spirit
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by damieskillz(m): 9:37am On May 18, 2020
One thing is clear the lady needs psychiatric evaluation. After all, you said she is from an abusive home. Bro that is a serious red flag. My opinion though.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by dan2976: 9:39am On May 18, 2020
That your girlfriend is just getting warmed up. Guy, there is no end to this. You better forget that nonsense you are calling love and go look for somebody else. I don't care if 1000 guys are toasting her. Whatever beauty you are seeing today will fade but her character will remain. Run and don't look back. There is fire on the mountain.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Jazzafizzy(f): 9:40am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

You are not ashamed , this ur stupidity na where u inherit am?? Your own Mama na she you relegate for olosho . Where ur address dey make come swear for you before ur mama go use her breast swear u first . undecided
I hate u
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by carnal: 9:41am On May 18, 2020
what i dont understand about the very young of these days is what they term "wife material", A wife material cannot insult your mum and you even scolded your mum, my brother i have been in these for a very very long time and honestly,your fiancee was 100% wrong and please dont get carried away with the different style of yanshing that she is giving you right now, they will all fade away, abi no b marriage wey we don tey inside? you cant control that lady, she wont change, infact you dont have her stamina (physically and emotionally), as you are already showing signs of the weak vessel in these relationship and take it from me, she has seen that already, she will continue to use that your "let her calm down syndrome" to catch you mugu and manipulate you,sincerely, she will grow worse and you will regret every bit of it,so my best advise let her go. imagine you saying she feels there are guys out there who still wants her?haba, man up now. let her go, as painful as it might be, you will be doing alot of good to the peace in your life.
my broda, you need all the peace in marriage life o, else regular palava plus upcoming divorce trophy go knock ur dooor o
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by idrezee(m): 9:43am On May 18, 2020
The story spoilt my day. I am angry and wallahi if I see you now I will slap sense into your head.

Your mum was protecting you cos she was degrading you by not carrying that mango and she then started shouting on them because you must have belittled them for her if not why scold your mum for a girl who is just a gf. Wait you scolded your mum for that girl, because you have arrived or what?

She won't even follow me to my house before we break up. May God save you. Listen make sure she apologises to your mum, she should kneel down and beg her then break up with her but not until she had begged your mum.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by christabell18(f): 9:45am On May 18, 2020
I don't really like to reply posts but on this one,I will cos it's freaking annoying.why on Earth would you scold your mother for a girlfriend.
Are you mentally unbalanced or should I make use of tissue to clean your brain?Do you remember the Maryam Sanda story?have it in mind that it was no fake incident,it's a damn true life occurrence mehn.your death and that of your family members is near if you don't discard that ugly duck you call a sexgirlfriend...also,no matter what,your mother should always be respected,even if she slapped your girlfriend.
She will always be your first girlfriend,wife and Mother.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Jamersirwin1971: 9:46am On May 18, 2020
I stopped reading after you said did shout back at your mom, and even when you got home you tried correcting her but she was shouting back . If she feels there are other guys out there for her leave her let her go .

Don’t put your head into what at the end of the day would cause problems for you . Forget love and into reality . Because reality would cone back to hunt you . Let her go . After all it’s 1year and few months . Start up again .
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by bobofellaini(m): 9:47am On May 18, 2020
Google and read about Maryam Sanda....
A word is enough for the wise!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Efewestern: 9:47am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

... I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

Dude, you are a disgrace to your family, such a weak young man. Your mom never said anything wrong, if you are sensible, that lady should be out of your house by now.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by christabell18(f): 9:47am On May 18, 2020
I forgot to add....thats why her parents don't want her around..cos they know she'd kill them someday.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by TheManOfTheYear: 9:48am On May 18, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,
That statement is very painful. It can make someone even commit suicide.

Now that you can't break up with the girl, kuku break up with your mama
I was the 1725th like cool

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Richieniit: 9:49am On May 18, 2020
don4real18:

Break-up is the solution.

Sir there's something called growth, forgiveness and true affections. No 'be any little iss or major iss calls for breakup.

Some things can still be fixed.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Afeezcoay(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2020
You are man and u have to act like one and don't forget that u knw ur mom before any useless girl.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by mormoney85(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

you will regret marrying that girl one day, u r feeding her yet she has no respect for you and when money enters her hand do you think you will enjoy the marriage, any one who disrespects your mom or dad disrespected your entire family, no one will embarrass my mom like that even if u r the one feeding me

reason why i said u will regret marrying her is because you're mistaken lack of respect as anger if she worked out without a word that's anger but embarrassing your mom like that is lack of respect

so she has two dangerous issues anger and lack of respect
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by poweredcom(m): 9:51am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Go ask @womenareapes and he will reveal to you that most naija gals are not worth it

That is the reason I don trust any of them

But Bros at 25 what do you wanna use marriage for to boast you are now married

Hahaha our papa n mama times and now no be the same o marriage as an institution has been bastardized

So this 22 years with no idea of life marriage na u wan put for house oga this gal go kill you...

Again try be a player o cos many gals go use u play if you are too gentle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by greatsodade(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2020
i just hope this guy will listen to wise advice and do away with the girl because it can only cost him more pain and more pain and more pain. it is just not worth it bro. don't just make the mistake.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Kpandex(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2020
Shame on you!!!!
I can't accept her again.
Some of your wants to be slave to women, and how on earth will you allow a lady to treat your Mom that way.
The woman was right and still right till heaven closes.
You would have stop her immediately if not, when you people are legally married she will never respect your mother.

Thank God my respectfu wifel can't do that. She fears my parents more than any other person.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by segeme(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2020
Hhmm I guess you are prepared what is coming.
I bet you son you will not marry that girl if you do. You will not last long with her.

You owe your family apology if you don't know.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Town20: 9:53am On May 18, 2020
The actual truth is that your a second option. that ur girlfriend you claim to be a saint has another man. You may not notice it now that’s why she is acting the way she do,when you we notice it,it we be so late. You have eyes but you can’t see,how can you choose to be with a lady that is so mannerless, she scold your mom in your presence all you could do was to still blame your mom so so shameless,I didn’t see anything wrong with your mother words. U might be blinded with love � the truth is that she does not love u.someone who love you can’t behave the way she did to your mother

She does not have any home training,if you got married to her you we die before your time.
That relationship is so toxic
I’m not even sure your really 25
Since you can’t think well and behave like a man
Some woman can lead man to an early grave.go ahead with the relationship but don’t come back here telling the world � how bad things has gotten to because I know very well she we do the worst I bet it

Gd luck
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Joystark(f): 9:56am On May 18, 2020
I just pray she doesn't kill you one day.

She just might suffocate you with a pillow while you sleep. grin
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by sportivation(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2020
my brother pls kindly jaapa for your life o.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Gbengageorge: 9:56am On May 18, 2020
Rubbish, girl wey no do half of that lost a relationship. Talking back at my mom is a no no. end of relationship.

Bad Character!!!

If she enter house finish, how will she listen to you. Warn her about it "first" before taking final action.

funkmrflexx:

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Yakubu113: 9:57am On May 18, 2020
A girl that disrespect your mum like that when you are not yet married to her will do worst when you eventually marry her i won't tell you what to do because at 25 you should have some sense

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by MropeEleniyan00(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2020
You are big fool cos your death is around the corner...Your mom with a foolish brath.

It's you that's pitiful himself to let her go but be prepared for alot madness you can't handle if u marry her ����

Yeye boy

quote author=funkmrflexx post=89653044]We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.[/quote]
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Ogalanyaidi(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

You are about causing problems for yourself. Let her go
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ChristineC: 10:02am On May 18, 2020
if you like marry out of pity, na body go tell you later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply)

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / xxxxxxxxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.