Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (92286 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ZaOzaRoom(m): 12:11pm On May 18, 2020
2special:
Guy,, you're irritating and weak

God bless you.

The guy is a weak boy.

Not fit to be called a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by icankel: 12:11pm On May 18, 2020
GreatChizzy:
Like seriously you "scolded" your MOTHER?
You scolded your mother for a "girl friend" whom you had already knew had anger management issues? I hope your mother has other sons besides you; because you are a shame and a reproach to that woman you call your mother.

May God not give us Sons that would scold their mothers because of girl friends.
my brother this part really got me worried about the type of sons some parents have

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by kolade560: 12:22pm On May 18, 2020
you seem to be young and knows nothing about marriage. this is d girl u call wife material?? u no get sense at all.... how can she shout at ur mum in ur presence and don't shut her up immediately.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Tywodammy90(f): 12:22pm On May 18, 2020
Get your Kitchen& household needs,Beauty& Health Products,Fitness products,Ladies& Men's Wares, Medical consumables and so much more for very affordable prices@Sparkle Scents & Stores. Ongoing promo!!! Buy 3 items and above and get 10% off...
Delivery within Lagos ONLY
Delivery charges applies

DM or WhatsApp on 08170081476 to place your orders
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by hurricanesgrace: 12:28pm On May 18, 2020
Bro my advice to you is that run for ur dare life. Cos there is a family friend of mine, mehn, if the wife vex today she fit set the house on fire or burn the cars.
And as she they vex so even if jesus like make e come down, u see watin they her mind so, she must do am. But if u feel u love her so much u can just risk it. Watch word Risk it.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Klington: 12:29pm On May 18, 2020
I stopped reading immediately I saw "I even scolded my mom before we left".

You're a disgusting weakling!

Your Mom must be low-key regretting the day she gave birth to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by jacoik(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,
That statement is very painful. It can make someone even commit suicide.

Now that you can't break up with the girl, kuku break up with your mama
the guy is just so stupid! the .other self have cool mind. if it's my mum that relationship or marriage will end that day. this kind of a son need to be disown

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Chijioke4535(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2020
Odion2016:
You make it sound like not cheating on her is a trophy for you..Nop ,you are not supposed to cheat on her..
In between,, your gf is very rude. Even though I could not finish the epistle..
No lady can try such with my mum and still follow me down the aisle until she apologizes, my mum accepts and lets me carry on with the relationship,,if not, it is over.
You are truly the son of your mother smiley
Odion2016:
You make it sound like not cheating on her is a trophy for you..Nop ,you are not supposed to cheat on her..
In between,, your gf is very rude. Even though I could not finish the epistle..
No lady can try such with my mum and still follow me down the aisle until she apologizes, my mum accepts and lets me carry on with the relationship,,if not, it is over.
You are truly the son of your mother
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by adadike(f): 12:32pm On May 18, 2020
Rawhumper:
cheesy

My breed I trust you are representing well wink

I am proud of you hun...

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by hardcore007: 12:33pm On May 18, 2020
Guy (op), you be better mugu. Iwu okoko, anuofia mmadu.

That's all I have to say.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Jeffy1206(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2020
This is not love but pity... Maybe you want her to give you a dose of what she has learnt from her abusive family. Wise up and man up less you soak in tears!! undecided
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by adadike(f): 12:33pm On May 18, 2020
Rawhumper:

My breed I trust you are representing well wink

I am proud of you hun...

thanks dear
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by jacoik(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2020
GreatChizzy:
You scolded your mother for a "girl friend" whom you had already knew had anger management issues? I hope your mother has other sons besides you; because you are a shame and a reproach to that woman you call your mother.

May God not give us Sons that would scold their mothers because of girl friends.
God will bless you forever for this. the guy is so stupid and useless!!!. na dis kind pikin parents suppose use do money ritual

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by jacoik(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2020
mamaafrik:
Op,skuru,squirrel dey your head,i can bet that you are not Yoruba.

If you are ,your sister alone self for don treat her forkup for your presence by tearing her better,tear leather slap.

You scolded your mom for a misdemeanor caused by your girlfriend,that you know yourself??

They should have listened to the priest when you were young,oloun,They should have used you for sacrifice .

lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear down. dis kind pikin dey good to use for money ritual
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Evercurious(f): 12:39pm On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If I admit that I'm insane, will it help you comprehend what I wrote? cheesy

You dont need to.. Every sane person knows there's something missing somewhere in your reasoning.. Okay?
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by greatbrian(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,

The guy is like the proverbial dog who won't yield the hunters whistle. That kind of lady can break his mums head in the nearest future.

Well........ If some folks won't remain stupid how are we going to continue enjoying stories that touches on Nairaland FP

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by udemzyudex(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2020
The reason why break up is not in your card is because you've invested so much in the relationship and you're afraid of losing your investment.

We all get angry at some point but there is a limit to everything.

My gf can not try that nonsense with my mum in my presence.
Imagine, you even got angry with your mum cos of that girl?
Sh1t, you're a weakling man, I can never tolerate second class behaviour in my relationship.

Rules must be set.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by LifePortConnect: 12:42pm On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.

You cannot remain in any relationship because of pity. You will end up hurting yourself. These are red flags already.

Apart from anger, she's also very rude. When you're given a gift, you appreciate even though you will give it away not going on to say you don't like it in the persons face not to talk of your future mother in-law. Hmmm

An angry person needs help(counselling & therapy) not a relationship.

Well, the red flags are numerous but the choice is still yours to make because you will eventually bear the consequences.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Omoshalewa04(f): 12:44pm On May 18, 2020
This story is irritating.
Radarada...
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by raphy(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2020
this girl must hv use her kitten scatter the niqqa brain he can't scold her anymore by go scold his mum.haha.

guy no let this girl break bottle for ur mum head before u see the devil in her.

just tell her enough of her character or you end the relationship abi na juju she use tie you .

am laughing in Swahili for ur mumu..
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Samijoe12(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2020
I have not commented before on nairaland. You have made me do this. Because after reading this your post. I got angry with you. What are you still doing with a girl that yelled and shouted at your mom infront of you. What if your mom slaps her. You better man up and do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by skoles001(m): 1:00pm On May 18, 2020
GreatChizzy:

AMEN O!!!!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Ysmo: 1:03pm On May 18, 2020
Please leave that girl and go get a woman that will at least know the worth of a mother.
Don't be carried away by whatever you are getting from her.

This is beyond just d incidence with your Mum. You fight war over meat when eating, this is more than red flag, plz leave her and move on no matter what.

It seem she is your mumu botton.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Dybala11(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
Are you still dating her because you love her or because you pity her condition, or perhaps you're afraid of losing your investments in her??

Oga boss, I'll advice you let the lady go, one thing I've been taught is that I should only get married to reality not to phantom potential. There's zero chance that she would change her ways after getting married, save yourself from a lifetime of stress, trouble and hypertension. Can you manage to have two hot-bloods always at loggerheads in your life and not regret it later??

My mom kinda fits the description of your mom, hence I can't afford to date or get married to a lady with hot temperaments. I won't also like to date or get married to such kind of a woman cos of my peace of mind, I personally detest yelling on others or been yelled at.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Ysmo: 1:05pm On May 18, 2020
Please leave that girl and go get a woman that will at least know the worth of a mother.
Don't be carried away by whatever you are getting from her.

This is beyond just d incidence with your Mum. You fight war over meat when eating, this is more than red flag, plz leave her and move on no matter what.

It seem she is your mumu botton.
Note, this is my first comment for years

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by HRtechnique: 1:09pm On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

You are not an okay son.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Tloc(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2020
Hope you would be SAFE when it gets to a KNIFE fight. Do not let cursory emotions end your life untimely. Live wisely.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Wendybrown(f): 1:15pm On May 18, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,

abi, as em see trouble say he wan put head inside. Someone you've not even married and she's this rude and disrespectful.mtchew

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Wendybrown(f): 1:16pm On May 18, 2020
Ningen:

You didn't scold your girlfriend; the one with the terrible anger issues but scolded your mother??

Chei! Your ancestors must be whirling in pain.

Keep tolerating her “anger”.

She'll put it to good use oneday and strike sense into your head, then you'll know it's time to RUN.

It'll end in tears.

hot tears
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by joshrare(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya, That statement is very painful. It can make someone even commit suicide.

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by LadySarah: 1:20pm On May 18, 2020
Friendz4blue:
keep overlooking the red flags bro...I did that and I regret that today....it's worse than what u think don't let love becloud ur sense of reasoning...marry her at ur detriment...u can reach me let me tell u my story so u can learn alot from it

grin grin
Women aren't smiling anymore
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by joshrare(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

You are right sir..... There are also fewer guys who can allow is mom to be disrespected all in the name of marrying someone you've wasted so much money on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply)

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.