Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:09 AM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (92415 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by icankel: 1:23pm On May 18, 2020
Tango123:
Oga sir, if u cant live with this woman as she is now, separate now before it is too late

Never expect she will change after marriage. SHE WILL BE TEN TIMES WORSE. yes u read right, TEN TIMES WORSE

If you are happy with your wife shouting at u in public, continue with the relationship.

If you are happy with your wife insulting and abusing your mum at the slightest excuse, continue with the relationship.

If you are happy to have hot water thrown at u, continue with the relationship.

If not, separate now.

This girl will not change. No prayers or miracle will make her change. She is traumatised. Her abusive family background has damaged her psychologically. To change, she will need trauma focused psychotherapy.

A word is enough for the wise.

Do not bring ant infested wood into your house, unless u are willing to have lizards come for a feast. Continue with her if u can tolerate her at 10 times worse. If not, seperate now
it could be such manners her family chased her away from there home..who knows
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Octopusssy(f): 1:29pm On May 18, 2020
Friendz4blue:
keep overlooking the red flags bro...I did that and I regret that today....it's worse than what u think don't let love becloud ur sense of reasoning...marry her at ur detriment...u can reach me let me tell u my story so u can learn alot from it
What happened?
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by valinno(m): 1:41pm On May 18, 2020
She has not even entered your house and she has the audacity to talk to your mum any how and even advised you to scold your mum,bro is it not better you handle this issue ones and for all before it turns to had I know.
Leave that girl now for your own good because her type if she didn't kill you can kill outside and bring the consequences inside.
Remove emotion and use your head, anger is not a small case.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Julietuche(f): 2:06pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=funkmrflexx post=89653044]We Have Been Dating For

Joseph Juliet
Young man. This does not portray a positive and peaceful future for you. Please never scold your mother in front of your wife or your girlfriend. It can bring you under a curse.
Please if you can't correct her please stay clear. A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Munzy14(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2020
A 25yr old boy that should be making and reinvesting his money,is here talking abt issues meant for guys in early 30s...smh for this youth.

o ga eme gi voom na-anya
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by emecheboy2(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2020
If you marry this girl, I go look for you break your head Wella.
She shout at your mom and you are happy and you even have the guts to scold your mom. You no well at all.
Her bad abusive family orientation have already damage her life. Guy look for another girl, like my mother will say better girl/wife no dey finish.
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Sixfeetbelle: 2:45pm On May 18, 2020
Prymestrr:

Shebi I asked you to go and sin no more ni undecided

cheesy

And I asked you out on a date, yet here we are...

In my defence, they keep quoting me so I have to reply them
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by passover221(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2020
Seriously u scolded ur mum. Wen ir girlfriend is clearly wrong?

Child of sorrow
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by maxiuc(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2020
I didn't even finish reading ur write up but with the little you have said better run away

Save ur head end the relationship between you and her shekinah

You know that she doesn't listen to anybody when she gets annoyed and you still continued in that relationship, oga sorry to say this you be mumu and na you go use hand bring something wey go kill you
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by CuteYvonne777: 3:09pm On May 18, 2020
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 18, 2020
Love is a beautiful thing. Call the Love Doctor on 07034930579

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by olamy7(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya, That statement is very painful. It can make someone even commit suicide.

Now that you can't break up with the girl, kuku break up with your mama
people dey nairalanD ooo... LMAO

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Mires: 3:35pm On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.

You are a small idiot. Ndi ara. Imagine telling your mom that you don't like what she did. Na DAT small rat you call a girl friend go kill you. Unfortunately, the dead doesn't remember anything nthat was said earlier.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by 21cents: 3:41pm On May 18, 2020
NnamdiN:
Wait. You're seriously considering marrying that girl? You cant even talk to me anyhow let alone my mother shocked shocked Men una dey try sha grin oga apologize to your mother and quit that toxic relationship

thank you very much sir.. I can't even allow you see me finish no matter what. I don't give room for unhealthy characters towards me talk more my family people.

@OP, I pray you get sense soon enough and start a new relationship with a new lady as this your current one is no fit at all. if I was your friend and all these happened in my presence, I'd rebuke you and your silly GF in your mom's presence. no sense at all.

thank God I always keep people with sense as friends.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Prymestrr(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

cheesy

And I asked you out on a date, yet here we are...

In my defence, they keep quoting me so I have to reply them
You're a man eater and I still like my head on my neck so I'll pass biko cheesy grin

And e be like say you like quarrel pass fight...shebi no fit ignore the mentions ni undecided
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Sixfeetbelle: 4:02pm On May 18, 2020
Prymestrr:

You're a man eater and I still like my head on my neck so I'll pass biko cheesy grin

And e be like say you like quarrel pass fight...shebi no fit ignore the mentions ni undecided

I especially don't like the taste of brains so I won't eat your head. Yet cheesy

To your question, it's not as if I like quarrels but since I can't fight to save my life,...

Ignoring mentions, especially from folks who thinks I'm psycho? Where's the fun in that? wink

Did you see my new dp? It's awesome!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by xdunamis(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2020
I was reading this post as a guest. I had to login because I couldn't resist the urge to insult this young man. You are a disgrace to your family. You get small money, but common sense u no get. You are too dumb and childish. Your stupidity is raised to power 2. Your family members refused to attack that bitxch probably because u are supporting them financially. They do not want to upset your childish self. Deep down in their heart they are ashamed of you as a brother, especially your mother and your sisters. How can you talk back at your mother because of one street girl? U even had the guts to scold your mother, FOOLISH CHILD!

How can you be sponsoring a girl of 22 through school? You are not even ashamed to say that you have spent more than her father, mehn u too dull. Stupidity in men is getting worse by the day. You think she loves u? fool. That girl will immediately forget about her "anger issues" when she meets a real man, the same way she will forget about you.

At 22, Nigerian girls are completely senseless, self centered, egoistic, and brainless. At this stage, they only know how to fish out the most stupid rich guys, extort them as much as they can while deceiving with relationship, dump them for another man at the slightest opportunity...same story goes on and on. Our girls can only start picking up sense when they clock 25 26, at this stage they have ruined the lives of stupid guys like you in their past. Majority of them will still get married, you will just be there wallowing in regret. I pity u sha.

funkmrflexx:

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Prymestrr(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I especially don't like the taste of brains so I won't eat your head. Yet cheesy

To your question, it's not as if I like quarrels but since I can't fight to save my life,...

Ignoring mentions, especially from folks who thinks I'm psycho? Where's the fun in that? wink

Did you see my new dp? It's awesome!
Lol... You are something else and your new dp reiterates what I said about you in the morning grin grin
No sha go jam the craze weh pass your own coz na die you go deh be that cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Sixfeetbelle: 4:19pm On May 18, 2020
Prymestrr:

Lol... You are something else and your new dp reiterates what I said about your in the morning grin grin
No sha go jam the craze weh pass your own coz na die you go deh be that cheesy

I put it up there based on what you said. It's not me, yet, but we're getting there.

@ the bold. That's what I'm waiting for. Two crazy people, forever and always. How terribly psychotic!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Lemonmint1: 4:20pm On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Sir!!!! How long can you continue like this? you are already giving brain resetting slaps right Noone is perfect but if things are truly the way you just painted them, then there's fire on the mountain and you had better run far from it ....
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by PositiveDirect: 4:21pm On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

She say me and my mama Don turn her to slave for her to carry mango

Well, you have seen all the condemnations from members of the forum. Take a decision as a man. Such girl is far from being a wife material.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Prymestrr(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I put it up there based on what you said. It's not me, yet, but we're getting there.

@ the bold. That's what I'm waiting for. Two crazy people, forever and always. How terribly psychotic!
All.the best in your search Belle cheesy
Hope he'll be six foot as well.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Sixfeetbelle: 4:30pm On May 18, 2020
Prymestrr:

All.the best in your search Belle cheesy
Hope he'll be six foot as well.

He'll be taller, definitely. And thank you
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by NnamdiN: 4:44pm On May 18, 2020
21cents:

thank you very much sir.. I can't even allow you see me finish no matter what. I don't give room for unhealthy characters towards me talk more my family people.

@OP, I pray you get sense soon enough and start a new relationship with a new lady as this your current one is no fit at all. if I was your friend and all these happened in my presence, I'd rebuke you and your silly GF in your mom's presence. no sense at all.

thank God I always keep people with sense as friends.
the part where he scolded the mum vex me ehn. Shame wont let me post something like this in public
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Rawhumper(m): 4:45pm On May 18, 2020
Are you in Imo?

Am in Abuja but may come down to the east to sort some important stuffs out....

Thanks for following me dear,I appreciate hun

Sent you a mail

quote author=adadike post=89681349] thanks dear[/quote]
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by francaofzion: 4:45pm On May 18, 2020
That your girlfriend is mannerless and have bad temper, she should go for anger management and change before you marry her else you will know no peace and she will scatter your family.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by francaofzion: 4:47pm On May 18, 2020
Your mother said nothing wrong at all and you were wrong to scold your mother. She disrespected your mum as far as I'm concerned.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by 21cents: 4:48pm On May 18, 2020
NnamdiN:
the part where he scolded the mum vex me ehn. Shame wont let me post something like this in public
lol.. as in. grin hope the first three pages of the thread make him grow sense and be a man.

he thought only paying bills is what makes a man. him never grow atall.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Rawhumper(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2020
Btw...... I like your representation dear and I guess East is cool.

Am not back from my biz,just passing by,wil ve back lera tonight.

Nne m oma iwu nwa eji eme onu.....
Biko lezie Anya.

[quote author=adadike post=89681326][/quote]
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Coden(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
2special:
Guy,, you're irritating and weak
Meeeeeeen he may not be a weak one but I sense he's dieing in euphoria
Pele op very soon ur eyez go clear
Then you will thank us later

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ojonugway(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2020
You're a disgrace. How dare you let a girl shout on your mum? You're a mistake amongst men.

I even can't imagine my GF shouting at my mum? My world best?
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by marttol: 5:02pm On May 18, 2020
Emaprince:
If I don't put her on a pedestal, who will I put there?

May your sons never put you on a pedestal.
Amen... the girl is probably I'll mannered

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.