Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,893 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) (1462 Views)

N1.6 Million 'Vanishes' From Health Worker’s GTBank Account / Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) by Silverdam1999(m): 10:25pm On May 17, 2020
Students of the Federal University Oye Ekiti has taken to social media to accuse a Health worker who owns a pharmacy around the school community of rape. The man fondly called ‘Chuck’ was alleged to have raped and fingered both underage and full grown ladies.
BENSANEWS Correspondent gathered that the man took advantage of the poor facility in the school area as most of the students visits his clinic where he threatened to have them killed or sleep with him. For an unknown reason as we type,the man was exiled from Ado-Ekiti where he had his previous pharmacy to Oye close to the University.

However,as the #OyePharmacist trends on Twitter,A lot of victim has flooded Micro blogging App,Twitter to share their order with the accused

Read some tragic experience and reactions below;

Re: FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2020
See his face. Im just speechless.
Re: FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:44pm On May 17, 2020
WE'RE NOT FALLING FOR FALSE ACCUSATIONS THIS YEAR. PROVIDE SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE OR PUT THIS IN THE BIN.

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) by tesseract: 10:46pm On May 17, 2020
So none of those girls could scar him?
Re: FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) by Aladdin1(m): 10:51pm On May 17, 2020
See him face.Rape na him hobby.
Re: FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) by tillaman(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2020
shocked
Re: FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) by illicit(m): 6:45am On May 18, 2020
He is got magic fingers wink
Re: FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) by Moneywirer: 6:48am On May 18, 2020
May or may not be true. But I seriously doubt the authenticity of these stories, he plunged his fingers into you, AY was still in the facility, you didn't shout.... Okay let me just say you were extremely weak to make a sound.
When he finally found what he was searching for in there and removed his fingers. You got up and didn't talk to the AY you came with about it.
Not even the SUG of your school.

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) by Rahyberg(m): 7:27am On May 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
WE'RE NOT FALLING FOR FALSE ACCUSATIONS THIS YEAR.
PROVIDE SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE OR PUT THIS IN THE BIN.

Don't mind them. I can never subscribe to this allegation cos most of it are false. Students vying for political post can do anything to trend and garner support from fellow students who are mostly Females (the main victim here).

Foolish sets of Underage students who doesn't knows the reason why they are in school.

If you ask those posting rubbish, what is the main reason of going to this man pharmacy?. They will tell you that they are sick, Why can't they go to the school medical. I can vouch that the school medical practitioners are really trying their best, but they won't go their bcoz they want to remove pregnancy (Lols) . That which Chuks Pharmacy is an expert in. That guy they try for that( not hearsay oh, but from a reliable source) .

My one cent on the issue on Ground.

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) by irunoko(m): 7:41am On May 18, 2020
Smh
Re: FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) by Thomthom(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2020
Rahyberg:

Don't mind them. I can never subscribe to this allegation cos most of it are false. Students vying for political post can do anything to trend and garner support from fellow students who are mostly Females (the main victim here).

Abi no b same Fuoye wey I dae?..

Foolish sets of Underage students who doesn't knows the reason why they are in school.

If you ask those posting rubbish, what is the main reason of going to this man pharmacy?. They will tell you that they are sick, Why can't they go to the school medical. I can vouch that the school medical practitioners are really trying their best, but they won't go their bcoz they want to remove pregnancy (Lols) . That which Chuks Pharmacy is an expert in. That guy they try for that( not hearsay oh, but from a reliable source) .

My one cent on the issue on Ground.

Bros u no lie before a pharmacist go chuck finger for girl kpekus it most be pregnancy related issue... Bring evidence go to SUG the man will surely be arrested
Re: FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On May 18, 2020
A
Re: FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) by Silverdam1999(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2020
Hmm!!!
Re: FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) by rexkhan(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2020
The emotional manipulators go soon arrive.
Re: FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) by StrikeThru: 11:14am On May 18, 2020

Re: FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) by slyfox35(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2020
Disgusting Animal should be thrown in cell,I hate what I don’t like
Re: FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) by Lyydia(f): 4:38pm On May 18, 2020
Let him continue his adventure in prison undecided

(1) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Warri Boy Accosting Indians Over Maltreatment Of Nigerians / How Can One Avoid Getting Kidnapped? / Ondo Pupils Allegedly Gang-rape Female Colleague Inside Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.