Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying (74941 Views)

R5 Homixide Found Dead At 22 / Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Whois(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2020
Learn how to block/mute n unfollow for peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by OmoOduduwa01: 3:59pm On May 24, 2020
If that's how it is everywhere... I'm sure all Nigerian celebs would be dead by now grin cheesy grin

She wasted her life for nothing embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Lamanii22(f): 3:59pm On May 24, 2020
It's best to just stay away from the media if you know you cannot handle criticisms or bullying...
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Geemax(f): 3:59pm On May 24, 2020
Suicide is not an option cry
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Exc2000: 3:59pm On May 24, 2020
Awon Keyboard warrior no go hear

2 Likes

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by xynerise: 3:59pm On May 24, 2020
If you get bullied on social media, pls get the fvck out of it if you can't stand it.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Lamanii22(f): 4:00pm On May 24, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:
If that's how it is everywhere... I'm sure all Nigerian celebs would be dead by now grin cheesy grin

She wasted her life for nothing embarassed embarassed embarassed

I swear... She wasted it for nothing...

1 Like

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Lordjb: 4:00pm On May 24, 2020
Na wa
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by OdefaGirl(f): 4:01pm On May 24, 2020
Irony of life..... she won a fighting spirit award..... but in real sense of life..... she couldn't fight anymore.... people have their weak points and they move about with chins up..... you wouldn't just know....so please no matter the extent of the urge, try to control your words and actions.

1 Like

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by yemitexcel(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2020
if cyber bullying can make someone to do this then what can someone do to physical bullying from relatives..life,,,,,, cry
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Yello1(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2020
Naija person will developtick skin in no time. As tonto dike, tasha, Beverly.etc. even naija pastors and imams no send. That thing dont work on naija person. Dont know about butty naija shaa

2 Likes

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Tousteejay: 4:01pm On May 24, 2020
I no get...... u mean cyber bullying?? RIP BABE
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by scoundrel(f): 4:01pm On May 24, 2020
Battling trolls is exhaustive. It’s why, though I don’t know him nor care to, I will always respect NwaAmaikpe. These faceless idiots know how to pull emotional strings using write-ups that you have no choice but to respond in one way or another. That the guy has kept his cool for ten thousand plus comments shows he has more important issues to deal with in life.

11 Likes

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by mu2sa2: 4:02pm On May 24, 2020
In her warped thinking, she'd achieved super stardom by killing herself!
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Jabar2017: 4:02pm On May 24, 2020
On top wettin,na by force to dey online,y not excuse urself comot for online for some time..I trust my niggah for 9ja u bully I return am sharperly wit my own...
Nonsense ingredient..

1 Like

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by styless(f): 4:03pm On May 24, 2020
SAD
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by SaintBishop: 4:03pm On May 24, 2020
Rip to her embarassed
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:03pm On May 24, 2020
May each and and every internet trolls that cause people pain, even unto death all die painfully in their miserable lives.
May they never see anything good on earth.
They will all die wretched.
Foolish bastards.

RIP Beautiful.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by richworth(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2020
marimarempress:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-52782235

Only when all your life's worth is centred around the cyber space that you get victimized, When you judge your looks, achievements, approval based on mere click of likes and dislikes, gradually u are eroding the real values of life
If not how can u explain it someone dying cos of people she never met, never seen and don't even know if some truly exist.

5 Likes

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by habinccigroup: 4:04pm On May 24, 2020
RIP.

So much beauty, so much promise,... Wasted.

Sad

1 Like

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by toprealman: 4:04pm On May 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
Some people needed to be brought up in naija, cyber bullying.. hmmm. RIP girl.
Allow people to enjoy where their make placed them. Enjoy your Naija in peace!
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by geezynoni: 4:04pm On May 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
Some people needed to be brought up in naija, cyber bullying.. hmmm. RIP girl.
Some people die in naija cos of things not as worse as cyber bullying sef..Make God gv us better brain and emotion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by xreal: 4:04pm On May 24, 2020
virginboy1:
R.I.P to him

Na woman o
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Martinez39s(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2020
RIP.

I always tell people that internet is not for the emotional and weak. People on the internet don't owe it to you to say nice and decent things; in fact, many people on the internet are sadistic, envious, hateful and bitter. If you don't like what you see on the internet, nothing stops you from logging out.

RIP.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by TraceyNwan(f): 4:05pm On May 24, 2020
Sad...RIPP
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by chachanga: 4:06pm On May 24, 2020
She forgot rule no 1

No one is your friend amongst all those fans

They're all feral dogs that could turn on you any minute the steak you're sharing finishes.

RIP to her.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Daddysidhan: 4:06pm On May 24, 2020
Like what some idiots were trying to do to RANT HQ owner Susan cooker but the woman na strong Yoruba, she just Dey torment her enemies life with series comments on her page every minute
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by perdollar(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2020
mental bullying is d most dangerous of all bullying......... by buhari

1 Like

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Codedlyon: 4:09pm On May 24, 2020
If you love someone let them go if you hate someone let them go basically let everyone go people are stupid. This little girl could not handle the situation. But her blood is on those envious haters. Do good. #codedlyon say-so.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 24, 2020
Anytime i hear someone committed suicide because of cyber bullying, i just shake my head. As in what will someone say to you that would make you doubt your sense of self, most of the time the idiots bullying you are cowards who won't put up their pictures or location in their profile, yet you allow them have such power over you.

Not to belittle her death, but its just stupid and completely wack to be affected so much by insulting stuff people say online.

You have a reason for being online in the first place, why don't you just face that and ignore everything else. Believe me no one is going to be happy with you if you killed yourself because of cyber bullies.

1 Like

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by OKTolu: 4:11pm On May 24, 2020
rip to her
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by realmanarken(m): 4:12pm On May 24, 2020
See girl wey for make sense to receive ma big instrument....... chai what a pity.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard / Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) / Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.