Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,090 members, 7,887,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying (74943 Views)

R5 Homixide Found Dead At 22 / Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Tokoz50: 4:55pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
post=89912974:
May each and and every internet trolls that cause people pain, even unto death all die painfully in their miserable lives.
May they never see anything good on earth.
They will all die wretched.
Foolish bastards.

RIP Beautiful.
[/s]
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by mrwonlasewonie: 4:56pm On May 24, 2020
Yello1:
Naija person will developtick skin in no time. As tonto dike, tasha, Beverly.etc. even naija pastors and imams no send. That thing dont work on naija person. Dont know about butty naija shaa
even butty Naija don get concrete skin grin

Look at DJ cuppy for example.her own bashing Na back to back.she gets bashed everyday yet she no send

Tonto Na agbero.if you insult her she go drag you.before you know it your name is on instablog plus she get followers wey be her fellow agbero wey she dey train who go follow am drag any cyber bully.same with Lizzy anjorin.her own scale of craze don tear grin

Daddy freeze nko? cheesy he too go follow them off clothes fight for the streets of twitter.some naija ajebos and pako no get chill for social media bullies o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by pippimp(m): 4:56pm On May 24, 2020
abbey621:

It does, what you're saying is mental illness is mental illnesss the cause does not matter which is flat out WRONG!

I didn't say anything about mental illness. You did. Your problem is because you are used to the hard life and are immune to some weird sht you are superman. Now you are saying suicide is mental illness. Smh.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Blackdisciple(m): 4:57pm On May 24, 2020
Eyah RIP beautiful.....

hmmm if na naija u dey u for knw say online bullying na norm....
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Chicastle: 4:58pm On May 24, 2020
CHAI, UGOCHUKWU OKWA-IFUGO , Nanwanyi bu ajor-ife. Iyoko ,Iyoko. E chim lei uwatitile eluwamkakama tiletile.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 24, 2020
OMG... I remember this lady.. cry cry cry very razz
Japanese wrestler, sometimes I wonder if she smokes to bring out so much craze... Abi is she not the one? cry cry

Cyber bulling is real and very dangerous. No matter how tough you think you are, words find a way of settling in your subconscious mind which directly or indirectly influence your actions. Very bad!
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Moneywirer: 5:00pm On May 24, 2020
csamii:
Cyber bullying is a real thing but not here in naija. Person bully you online, bully am back!

You say nonsense to someone like Jim Iyke, be ready to receive 100 fold of what ever hurtful comment you made on his page grin
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2020
A fighter that is not a fighter - fighters don't die cos of mere bullying.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by abbey621(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2020
pippimp:

I didn't say anything about mental illness. You did. Your problem is because you are used to the hard life and are immune to some weird sht you are superman. Now you are saying suicide is mental illness. Smh.

Do you understand the concept of sucicide? Do you know the concept of depression or hopelessness? Whether it is heartbreak, sadness, loneliness or any other emotional stressor, it is all mental illness. Suicide and mental illness goes hand in hand, there's no debating it. Don't take my word for it, Google is your friend!
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 24, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Sadly, she focused on the mean and negative critics.Even this happens here on NL and who knows how many NLers and guests have died.
I can assure you that no Nairalander would kill themselves just because of what another wrote about them, Nairaland is full with Mad angry lions biting each others skin off at any chance they get. including myself.

1 Like

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by VenumX: 5:05pm On May 24, 2020
You need to have a heart of stone to survive in this world.

That's why wicked people live longer.

RIP lady
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Ugwueme1(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2020
oyibo people just because of online people.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by professore(m): 5:06pm On May 24, 2020
Ishilove:
How can such a young promising life just waste like this? If you can't handle the senseless meanness then please stay away from social media. If you're a public figure hire a social media handler who can tackle the craziness
Mmmmm
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 24, 2020
abbey621:

Do you understand the concept of sucicide? Do you know the concept of depression or hopelessness? Whether it is heartbreak, sadness, loneliness or any other emotional stressor, it is all mental illness. Suicide and mental illness goes hand in hand, there's no debating it. Don't take my word for it, Google is your friend!
You are totally correct, suicide is a form of mental illness, most mental illnesses results to suicide. I know, i was a social worker with mentally unstable youths, With medications some can manage their illness.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by pippimp(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2020
abbey621:

I would unsubscribe from whatever article you read that from. As human beings our ability cope with pressure is based on our ability to bounce back from adversity. Our ability to bounce back from adversity is based on life experiences and or training. MRT 101. In my organization, we undergo this training yearly. And with all my training not once has there been talk of suicide and mental illness. Do crazy people commit suicide? Yes. But not all people who commit suicide are crazy. That should be logical na.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by StubbornGENIUS: 5:13pm On May 24, 2020
gypsey:
I can assure you that no Nairalander would kill themselves just because of what another wrote about them, Nairaland is full with Mad angry lions biting each others skin off at any chance they get. including myself.
Don't be so sure. I no longer reply anyhow pms cos A person on this forum threatened to locate me with my mail and i.p. address and teach me a brutal lesson over a comment.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by TheMohican(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
Some people needed to be brought up in naija, cyber bullying.. hmmm. RIP girl.

The amount of cyberbullying that celebrities face can't be compared with any form of bullying that a non-celebrity would face.

Or isn't it Nigerians that are committing suicide because of the girl/boy-friends broke up with them, no dey too hype naija, there's nothing special about the people or the country.

Look now, after all the hype we give to Warri people, no be army kill one of them 2 months ago, wetin them do the army?? Or how about Lagos were they banned Keke and bike, wetin happen, Go rest abeg.

1 Like

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Sterope(f): 5:24pm On May 24, 2020
Celebrities shouldn't be handling their media pages or they should stay off social media with their known identities.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Calicoe: 5:25pm On May 24, 2020
Na wa o, just because of ordinary comments. You see why it is important to give zero f**ks to some issues?
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Kingarthur21: 5:26pm On May 24, 2020
marimarempress:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-52782235
when you tell people to be careful of their words,they will proudly beat their chest saying they judge and are justified to judge others.

Until their loved ones are a victim of cyber bullying they will know the repercussions of trolling and judging others
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by 24kmagic: 5:26pm On May 24, 2020
Whois:
Learn how to block/mute n unfollow for peace of mind

Seun did not give us the option to block/mute a username. So, so annoying. There are so many monikers to block on nairaland
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Ishitinyourlife: 5:26pm On May 24, 2020
RIP BABY
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by traihit: 5:29pm On May 24, 2020
Tackling cuberbullying is why I like Dj Cuppy. If she's failed at everything, she's a pro at keeping bullies aside. You just have to see reactions of people like her to bullies and you'd know that ''nothing do you" in the face of bullies.
It takes deep sense of maturity to turn a deaf ear to what people say about you on the social media. If you can't cope, don't post your life there but if you post everything about you on the social media, be ready for criticism.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Kryptonvinyl(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2020
bigiyaro:

Swears! We're so used to it that we're no more bothered. Lemme nor even mention politicians. lolz
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by DNSPro: 5:35pm On May 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
i swear... d thing makes me shock lol..
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 24, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Don't be so sure. I no longer reply anyhow pms cos A person on this forum threatened to locate me with my mail and i.p. address and teach me a brutal lesson over a comment.
Really? come on man! grin you actually believes that person? you think it's that easy to locate people? before the person can do that he must get permission to do that, as long as you are not a criminal, you haven't commited any crimes, forget. the person is bluffing, how can the person even locate you? are you stagnant in one locations always? even if you are, it's just sheer online threats, i have dared some many cowards on here that i would meet them anywhere they want in the world for whatever they want to do, but none is brave enough.

If someone really wants to locate you, you think they would even tell you?
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2020
RIP,weakling!
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2020
no sacrifice at all
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by StubbornGENIUS: 5:46pm On May 24, 2020
gypsey:
Really? come on man! grin you actually believes that person? you think it's that easy to locate people? before the person can do that he must get permission to do that, as long as you are not a criminal, you haven't commited any crimes, forget. the person is bluffing, how can the person even locate you? are you stagnant in one locations always? even if you are, it's just sheer online threats, i have dared some many cowards on here that i would meet them anywhere they want in the world for whatever they want to do, but none is brave enough.

If someone really wants to locate you, you think they would even tell you?
Of course I knew he was bluffing and he probably thought he was scaring a lil boy.I told him i was waiting 4 him&haven't heard 4rm him since.But I know some folks here,especially the teens who are cry-cry babies.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Lexusgs430: 5:46pm On May 24, 2020
Some of us for nairaland, suppose don die many times over......

Kill myself because of cyberbullying ke........

1 Like

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by tityboi: 5:47pm On May 24, 2020
Ye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) / Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery / Charles Okocha Shows Off His Daughter (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.