Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying (74939 Views)

R5 Homixide Found Dead At 22 / Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 24, 2020
abbey621:

Simple question? Do you think all people with mental illness are crazy? Do you know that almost every human being has suffered from one form of mental illness or another? Think about it, ever felt so angry you couldn't concentrate? Ever felt so sad that you couldn't eat? Ever locked yourself in a room and wonder why life is unfair? So many examples of mental illnesses that does not involve someone being crazy but rather emotional imbalance.
you have the energy to educate these people, some of them are adamantly ignorant. as i ve mentioned some of your comments earlier, i was an adult youth social worker, I was also a patient with Bipolar of my own, everyone can develop mental illness it just takes something/a circumtances to trigger it as you have quite rightly asserted in one of your brilliant comments.

Tyson fury has mental illness, alot of holywood actors are battling with depressions, alcoholism, drugs abuse and suicide tendencies which are all a form of mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by bigiyaro(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2020
Fragility6:

Cyber bullying eats up anybody weda u are from naija or kafanchan. Why do u think politicians spend some much money appointing people to control dier social media accounts its actually to defend dier name.D name calling gets to them believe me. Just imagine lie Mohammed arresting sumbdy 4 a poem,El rufai arresting sumbdy 4 criticising him,An Igbo group warning pple 2 stop calling imo governor d supreme court governor. Guy its d mind we are talking abt here o
lie Mohammed should have committed suicide cos of poem or el rufai should have killed himself cos on yeye man on his own called him a small bird, she should have get the idiots arrested not giving them their ultimate satisfaction.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 24, 2020
abbey621:

I completely agree!
Thank you very much infact, you are very well learned in this field, you are the rightfully qualified to give anyone including myself on here an epic lecture on mental illness. Good on you mate! cheesy
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Jahskid24(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2020
nawa oo see this fine girl just waste like that
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Brunicekid(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2020
Ishilove:
How can such a young promising life just waste like this? If you can't handle the senseless meanness then please stay away from social media. If you're a public figure hire a social media handler who can tackle the craziness
So unfortunate! We have so many mean people on social media!!!
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Fragility6: 7:44pm On May 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
lie Mohammed should have committed suicide cos of poem or el rufai should have killed himself cos on yeye man on his own called him a small bird, she should have get the idiots arrested not giving them their ultimate satisfaction.
D above persons u called have paid followers n paid social media guys defending thier names who does she have?
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by paul100(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2020
virginboy1:
R.I.P to Her cry

I remember then as an adolescent, when I was so into this Girl. So I decided to do free mtn mid night call with her.

Called Her and when she picked...She was like, "Your mate dey use this time hustle, you na free mid nite call you dey do, mtweeewww"
I died that night. cry

That one na Phone Call Bullying undecided grin

Guy,you don suffer for that girl hand.That one strong ooogrin

1 Like

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by hustla(m): 7:53pm On May 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
Some people needed to be brought up in naija, cyber bullying.. hmmm. RIP girl.

Shey me wey dey manage data that year na in u wan cyber bully. Worst thing na make i off data after i insult your generation , ogun kee cyber bully
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Investnow2017: 7:55pm On May 24, 2020
pippimp:

No one, and i mean no one is immune to suicide. We all have pressure points and if that pressure point cracks anything can happen. Abi you never here of people committing suicide in Nigeria?

Thank you for this wise comment. Some who think they are strong at this are sure very weak in some other aspects. Every human has his pressure point. To deny that is a form of weakness in itself. How many men on this thread can stand that girl physically grin But see how it went with her. She was punctured, and anyone can be.
I know a guy who tolerated the worst thing you can think of from his wife. But the day the wife abused his mother that was the end of the marriage. People who knew them thought he was joking, but that was it. Whoever knew that that was the man's pressure point. But to some men that would mean nothing.

1 Like

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by bigiyaro(m): 7:55pm On May 24, 2020
Fragility6:

D above persons u called have paid followers n paid social media guys defending thier names who does she have?
haba, for developed country? a simple 911 call would have solved the problem.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by pippimp(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2020
Investnow2017:

Thank you for this wise comment. Some who think they are strong at this are sure very weak in some other aspects. Every human has his pressure point. To deny that is a form of weakness in itself. How many men on this thread can stand that girl physically grin But see how it went with her. She was punctured, and anyone can be.
I know a guy who tolerated the worst thing you can think of from his wife. But the day the wife abused his mother that was the end of the marriage. People who knew them thought he was joking, but that was it. Whoever knew that that was the man's pressure point. But to some men that would mean nothing.

Thank you bros. Most people just do not understand.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by bigiyaro(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2020
hustla:

Shey me wey dey manage data that year na in u wan cyber bully. Worst thing na make i off data after i insult your generation , ogun kee cyber bully
a pro wrestler for that matter, with all the goodies in her bag, living the life millions of people dream of living, maybe the bully is just a poor idiot somewhere in a cave. God forbid.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 24, 2020
emeijeh:
Una never tell us wetin kill am.

Lol
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by TheMohican(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
park well jare, you too dey madt, some unknown stranger on social media go tell you say you no fine, and becos of that you go go kill yourself, you be idiot aswear, a total waste of space, see all the rubbish u type above, people dey do suicide for concrete reasons no be something like cyber bullying, so as sojo kill person, wetin you want make warri peeps do before? make dem commit suicide cos sojs kill person? your line of reasoning dey very stupid.

When you're a sensitive celebrity whose entire livelihood depends entirely on your looks, remakes about it would affect your self esteem, you're myopic hence you can't put yourself into another's shoes without carrying silly biases, most people who do commit suicide would consider it on a good day, you don't know what depression does to a person then rest, please if people who have lived life are talking then kuku jump pass, if you can't place yourself in someone's shoes just jump pass. No be by force to comment.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by swankmee(f): 8:04pm On May 24, 2020
marimarempress:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-52782235

That's why it's important to define your self concept. Know who you are (self-identity) and build your self-esteem to the point that no one, not even social media can trample on it else, you will simply kill yourself over nothing.

Trust human beings, after 24 hours, they forget that you ever lived
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Fragility6: 8:09pm On May 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
haba, for developed country? a simple 911 call would have solved the problem.
911 for online bullies.Guy check am out
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by nograv: 8:10pm On May 24, 2020
Fragility6:

Cyber bullying eats up anybody weda u are from naija or kafanchan. Why do u think politicians spend some much money appointing people to control dier social media accounts its actually to defend dier name.D name calling gets to them believe me. Just imagine lie Mohammed arresting sumbdy 4 a poem,El rufai arresting sumbdy 4 criticising him,An Igbo group warning pple 2 stop calling imo governor d supreme court governor. Guy its d mind we are talking abt here o

No this is some foreign nonsense. Have you or I not been abused on this forum?

We dont take it to heart jare. We soldier on, it is the Naija way..

How many times have Nigerians been let down by our mumu leaders, but from the biggest corporate titan to the lowest street vendor we still hustle..

This girl I am sorry to say was weak in spirit. If I have food in my belly, a babe to bleep at my side, a beautiful child to carry on my name and some money in my pocket, what more does a man need?

If you do not have these things then hustle harder..
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Fragility6: 8:14pm On May 24, 2020
nograv:

No this is some foreign nonsense. Have you or I not been abused on this forum?

We dont take it to heart jare. We soldier on, it is the Naija way..

How many times have Nigerians been let down by our mumu leaders, but from the biggest corporate titan to the lowest street vendor we still hustle..

This girl I am sorry to say was weak in spirit. If I have food in my belly, a babe to bleep at my siden a beautiful child to carry on my name and some money in my pocket, what more does a man need?

If you do not have these things then hustle harder..
D abuse u get here are dey constant? Imagine d traffic she gets on her page n 20% insulting her? Guy mk u dey log in ur nairaland acct evryday mk u dey see constant mentions of insults weda u no go delete ur acct.....Look dat grill guy 4 example, dem don yab am 2 d point say e don dey on a low.D 'God bless buhari n d FG' don less.

1 Like

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by hustla(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
a pro wrestler for that matter, with all the goodies in her bag, living the life millions of people dream of living, maybe the bully is just a poor idiot somewhere in a cave. God forbid.

Lmao you hit the nail on the head
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by lookingfly: 8:30pm On May 24, 2020
Ishilove:
How can such a young promising life just waste like this? If you can't handle the senseless meanness then please stay away from social media. If you're a public figure hire a social media handler who can tackle the craziness
she for hire me.....I will Soo Bleep up the fans ehnnn, they'll get tired of me......rip to her.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by PlainJoe: 8:50pm On May 24, 2020
sassysure:

Scammer, u don land here?
Bronchial pneumonia has turned to tuberculosis.

We here u.

The money u got during the peak of coronavirus giveaway, e don finish?
Lazy broke assd fella

I won't join issues with you again. I leave you to your gate.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Andali(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2020
Beautiful babe...wish dia wz someone she cud av tukd to...a friend or smtin...someone to encourage her. It is well. RIP cry
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by log10base(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2020
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by tucky200(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2020
CalvinGaye:
May her gentle soul rest in peace
This is Sad.

This year will go down in history as "The year WRATH was unleashed in it's full entirety"

Damn!
na only inside ur house u go record am. Mugunn
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by aleeyus(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2020
larryking540:
as in em ,,if 9ja person no wan reply your bully , probably he get other problem way he day battle but say he get your time ,even reach the hardcore insult he go give you in a very hard way .....

Even jah kws I can't raise a kid outside 9ja o
grin data y i love naija atimes
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 24, 2020
csamii:
Cyber bullying is a real thing but not here in naija. Person bully you online, bully am back!
Abi o. All these is not African culture. Even if you dare tell your mum you were bullied, you already know her answer. You no get mouth too abi?

1 Like

Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by bigiyaro(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2020
Fragility6:
911 for online bullies.Guy check am out
cyber bullying is a crime.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by bigiyaro(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2020
TheMohican:

When you're a sensitive celebrity whose entire livelihood depends entirely on your looks, remakes about it would affect your self esteem, you're myopic hence you can't put yourself into another's shoes without carrying silly biases, most people who do commit suicide would consider it on a good day, you don't know what depression does to a person then rest, please if people who have lived life are talking then kuku jump pass, if you can't place yourself in someone's shoes just jump pass. No be by force to comment.
a pro wrestler won't give a fvck about looks, they receive blows to the face always and gym gives them a manly look, am just realizing that you are a potential victim, people that live the "life" enjoy the "life" they are strong people, they don't allow sadistic fools put them down. pls get fvck auta my mention morafvcker! go hang yourself cos I called u a morafvcker!!!!
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by godwinony(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2020
If to say this one dey Twitter NG or nairaland, she for no reach 22 sef. Maybe 12.
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by babadem2much(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2020
She would have died long ago if she was born in Nigeria... Or it will make her more stronger ... Bully for internet set who even care? If you yab me I yab you dazzall
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by Fragility6: 10:03pm On May 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
cyber bullying is a crime.
How does 911 respond coz u don't expect dier police force to leave oda crimes to chase after 15,16,17,-22years old online bullies.How many have dey arrested like dat if i may ask u?
Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by ibinaboonline: 10:08pm On May 24, 2020
I was expecting to see photos of a fat girl who spars in some kind of female Yokohama wrestling. Why will such a pretty babe succumb to bullying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard / Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) / Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.