Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary (23271 Views)

"We Won't Allow Any Protest In Lagos", Police Warn Residents / Buhari Must Not Allow Oshiomhole Plunge Edo Into Avoidable Crisis – Babatope / Edo Poll: We Won’t Allow Oshiomhole-led NWC To Dictate To Us- Obaseki’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by onajo2000(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2020
Like for direct primary, share for indirect primary....
Let's see who will win

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by joelag: 8:11am On May 26, 2020
Is Oshiomhole a muslim?
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by ProfAmaben(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2020
seanfer:

Even in America and UK there are Godfathers in politics. The question you should ask yourself is that why did Obaseki accept to be Godson before the election? Why can’t he say no when the so called Godfather was working hard to make him the state Governor? You can’t separate politics and Godfatherism.
You can, it is evident in so many states

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by toogbasky(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2020
Thank God one person has sense here,, i feel sorry when i see other comments
seanfer:
Oshiomohle and Edo APC opted for indirect primary in 2016 because there was no faction in the state APC then. But now there are 2 factions and the APC constitution gave the NWC the power to organize Governorship primaries. The best way to go is not to allow the 2 factions hold parallel primaries which is the reason the NWC choose Direct Primary. It’s unfortunate that Obaseki and his minions are fighting someone who head the NWC and that makes Oshiomohle’s work very easy to get back at Obaseki. People like this so called party chieftain misled Obaseki now they’re trying to safe their faces after pushing him to the dungeon of politics.

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by babyfaceafrica: 8:13am On May 26, 2020
seanfer:

Even in America and UK there are Godfathers in politics. The question you should ask yourself is that why did Obaseki accept to be Godson before the election? Why can’t he say no when the so called Godfather was working hard to make him the state Governor? You can’t separate politics and Godfatherism.

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by OKTolu: 8:14am On May 26, 2020
Who's idahosa ?
is he the APC national chairman ?
The national chairman of the party is talking and you're saying he will not have his way

Ok let's wait and see time will tell.

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Joefat: 8:15am On May 26, 2020
This Oshiomhole of a thing wasn't at home when God is created shame.. he should be put to prison. This rubbish is getting much

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Jostoman: 8:16am On May 26, 2020
Hope it's not script they are acting for us
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Glink2018(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2020
BranddesignerH:
Frankly, speaking this guys are total embarrassment not only to the Party but our politics. Please people should call Oshomole to order

Naija politics is a dirty game...if you don't have a dirty habit, you can't play it..

Oshimole used direct primary to install Obaseki as a governor then, now, he wants to you indirect primary to pull him out.....

APC = All promises cancel.

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by kindnyce(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2020
Isn't it rather too late?
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Purifychy(f): 8:21am On May 26, 2020
Oshiomhole may likely loose this fight. He is causing all these confusions just to remove one man.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by seanfer(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2020
ProfAmaben:

You can, it is evident in so many states

Please mention the states. Even Trump was once a Godfather and now there are some people underground acting as Godfathers in USA. You won’t hear about them because their politics is not like ours.

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by martineverest(m): 8:25am On May 26, 2020
2special:
This is Edo state not Lagos crew should ask Ambode
Edo people aren't lilly-livered people

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:25am On May 26, 2020
Jakemedg:
Edo people should have the final say

Monday Osunbnor (aka me ) will not go to any polling booth for any flipping politician in Nigeria again in my life .

voting in Nigeria is now a suicide mission

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by seanfer(m): 8:26am On May 26, 2020
toogbasky:
Thank God one person has sense here,, i feel sorry when i see other comments

This forum is full of those who don’t even know the scheme of things around them and they want to come online to form guru and they’re the loudest. But we will be trying our best to educate them.

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by LtChisom: 8:28am On May 26, 2020
seanfer:

but to you in all sincerity, what is the right thing to do?
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Maroghene(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2020
Anyone with a tecno canon 12 or it's pro version or infinix S5 for sale around Warri and it's environs. Kindly message me on Whatsapp on 08071734553
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by 1miccza: 8:31am On May 26, 2020
problem gbogbo yin niyen
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by wink2015(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2020
Oshiomole is creating issue
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Great2017: 8:35am On May 26, 2020
Glink2018:

Naija politics is a dirty game...if you don't have a dirty habit, you can't play it..

Oshimole used direct primary to install Obaseki as a governor then, now, he wants to you indirect primary to pull him out.....

APC = All promises cancel.
You are saying the opposite

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Urchman200: 8:36am On May 26, 2020
seanfer:

pls tell us how Godfatherism wk in America and UK Mr traver.
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by olusola200: 8:37am On May 26, 2020
When there's conflict like this, the only option, is to allow another political party to rule Edo
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Udobassey(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2020
Like it is news to my ears!!!

We all know how this works. How it will play out at the end.

Politics of Zombies.
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by tonididdy(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2020
I have come to conclude Edo in the past 13years have been blessed from the creator with credible leaders from oshiomole himself and now obaseki.
I say credible because for once in the history of the state you can actually bite development in the air.
... so whoever or whatever may mount that seat later this year or next, I am certain he will be worth it.
I have quit to worry about obaseki's fate even tho I would have preferred he retain the seat because he's really done even better where oshiomole left off after all they say the devil you know....
so Edo politics, I worry less.
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Finnese001: 8:51am On May 26, 2020
okay
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Halo22: 8:55am On May 26, 2020
When people were advising Gov Obaseki to defect to PDP, he thought they didn't know what they mean. Now Oshiomole has found a very wonderful opportunity to get back at him. Let's see how the battle comes out.

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:55am On May 26, 2020
comshots:
The reason for the battle between an ex godfather and exvgodson in edo is that the godfather want to be bossing his godson around like Lagos state where one ex gov is dictating who becomes the governor and lawmakers respectively.Another reason is that the godfather want to be collecting pension and be getting contract award to him in the state just like bourdilon.But the godson refused.So he want the ex godson replace by all means necessary.If Edo people allow godfatherism in Edo state they have themselves to blame for any misfortune that comes before them.
May God forgive you.Is that the reason why your so called godson refused to swear-in 14 of the 24 duly elected state Assembly members?Oshio never prevented him from performing as the governor as being speculated by his e-warriors. The genesis of the problem is that the governor has decided to sideline those who really worked for his emergence. In as much as i agree that obaseki is a good administrator,i want to say he isn't a good party man . ..

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by apexx8262: 9:09am On May 26, 2020
[color=#] 2258316[/color]
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by fineboynl(m): 9:11am On May 26, 2020
Since Abba kayre died oshio have resurrected.

Buhari have no interest in politics. Who will come and save obaseke now.

Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year / Power Generation Hit 4237MW On August 6th: Jonathan Transformation? / Clement Ogbu Shot During Primary Election In Benue. Graphic Photos