Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,153 members, 7,887,347 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:13 AM

Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary (23296 Views)

"We Won't Allow Any Protest In Lagos", Police Warn Residents / Buhari Must Not Allow Oshiomhole Plunge Edo Into Avoidable Crisis – Babatope / Edo Poll: We Won’t Allow Oshiomhole-led NWC To Dictate To Us- Obaseki’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Royalfurnitures: 9:30am On May 26, 2020
He must be cut to size,Edo is not Lagos where one man plays God over all

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Germi9: 9:42am On May 26, 2020
Oshiomole enjoys hurting people

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by ddippset(m): 9:43am On May 26, 2020
comshots:
The reason for the battle between an ex godfather and exvgodson in edo is that the godfather want to be bossing his godson around like Lagos state where one ex gov is dictating who becomes the governor and lawmakers respectively.Another reason is that the godfather want to be collecting pension and be getting contract award to him in the state just like bourdilon.But the godson refused.So he want the ex godson replace by all means necessary.If Edo people allow godfatherism in Edo state they have themselves to blame for any misfortune that comes before them.
If you want to become Governor and you don't want any Godfather to boss you around then you must refuse to become a Godson and be your own man. Period!

There is no Godfather without Godson.

You cannot depend on somebody's power and influence and when he wants his returns you will turn around and start shouting upandan.

The Godsons are equally as guilty as the Godfathers.

7 Likes

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by alen4smith(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2020
seanfer:
Oshiomohle and Edo APC opted for indirect primary in 2016 because there was no faction in the state APC then. But now there are 2 factions and the APC constitution gave the NWC the power to organize Governorship primaries. The best way to go is not to allow the 2 factions hold parallel primaries which is the reason the NWC choose Direct Primary. It’s unfortunate that Obaseki and his minions are fighting someone who head the NWC and that makes Oshiomohle’s work very easy to get back at Obaseki. People like this so called party chieftain misled Obaseki now they’re trying to safe their faces after pushing him to the dungeon of politics.
you sabi politics

4 Likes

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by alen4smith(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Whatever Oshiomole is doing is very bad. Which special thing did he even do as governor that he won't allow Obaseki rest? You are not the people that would vote cos you only have 1 vote to cast, don't unnecessarily heat up the polity. This may end up the Zamfara and Bayelsa way.
obaseki will struggle to match oshiomhole's achievements

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Sermwell(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2020
seanfer:

Even in America and UK there are Godfathers in politics. The question you should ask yourself is that why did Obaseki accept to be Godson before the election? Why can’t he say no when the so called Godfather was working hard to make him the state Governor? You can’t separate politics and Godfatherism.
You should also ask oshiomole why he was fighting the godfathers of edo politics during his time as a governor!! He was screaming "say no to Godfatherism" then but now he wants to be a godfather!! You guys should stop supporting nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Sermwell(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2020
toogbasky:
Thank God one person has sense here,, i feel sorry when i see other comments
just shut up!! the person you quoted just said what you wanted to hear!! smh
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Nobody: 10:04am On May 26, 2020
Oshios we know,Obaseki we know ,Idahosa who are thou...as a bonafide citizen of Edo state I boldly say Direct primary is d way...Ize iyamu for Governor

3 Likes

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by AhoadaRivers: 10:12am On May 26, 2020
seanfer:

Even in America and UK there are Godfathers in politics. The question you should ask yourself is that why did Obaseki accept to be Godson before the election? Why can’t he say no when the so called Godfather was working hard to make him the state Governor? You can’t separate politics and Godfatherism.
Who is Trump's Godfather?

The only legitimate Godfathers are the people who vote. Godfatherism is anti-democratic and encourages selection not election. You can as well stop wasting people's electoral fund and ask your Godfather to choose presidents, governors by the stroke of the pen.

Oshiomhole should go and take several seats.
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by SincerePet: 10:22am On May 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/apc-primary-we-wont-allow-oshiomhole-have-his-way-in-edo-idahosa/
To be Sincere,Politicians now use Corona Virus to give Excuses.
Direct primary cannot hold because of Corona Virus.
It's a genuine excuse sha.Mr Adams take note.
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Nobody: 10:43am On May 26, 2020
Urchman200:
pls tell us how Godfatherism wk in America and UK Mr traver.

You saw how Bernie Sanders was schemed out against Hillary Clinton and now Joe Biden right? That is how they do it.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by roundman: 10:45am On May 26, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Whatever Oshiomole is doing is very bad. Which special thing did he even do as governor that he won't allow Obaseki rest? You are not the people that would vote cos you only have 1 vote to cast, don't unnecessarily heat up the polity. This may end up the Zamfara and Bayelsa way.
You guys just come online to talk trash, show what Obaseki has done to in Edo State... Obaseki has not marched Oshiomole in the development of Edo State in any sector, mind you i grow up Benin and leaved there,so i know what i am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by mountmoriah(m): 10:46am On May 26, 2020
1. call me right from foundation level to get your pegs and 1 * 12 for linteds etc

2. call me for your 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4 ,1x12 and all sizes for your house roofing

3. get your hardwood ,semi hard,white woods at cheaper cost.

4.get wood/planks for your furnishing and carpentry works etc

5.get all sizes of woods from me such as 1x12, 2 x12, 2x6, 3x8,1x6 short length and full length etc at low cost and quality woods

6. call me for all types of wooden doors and all sorts of doors both local and Intl.

we supply companies, sites,estates hotels,schools, public and private buildings, govt, etc. across Nigeria.

call or WhatsApp Daniel on 09083680717

Thanks
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by ProfAmaben(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2020
roundman:
You guys just come online to talk trash, show what Obaseki has done to in Edo State... Obaseki has not marched Oshiomole in the development of Edo State in any sector, mind you i grow up Benin and leaved there,so i know what i am talking about.
Trash is a vocabulary reserved for waste management agencies, is it so hard to make a point without resorting to using derogatory statements?
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by dheilaw1(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2020
guru90:
Stupid and selfishness party......
your english is wack
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by jrusky(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2020
Biofil84:
Oshos activities will lead to a state of emergency in Edo state if care is not taken, that state has been known for Peace .

Bro thank you. This is what I said that one animal was insulting me.
Will Edo people sit and watch Oshio turn their homeland to blood rain homeland simply because of his ego a state that is not known for political bloodshed?
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by duwdu: 11:38am On May 26, 2020
seanfer:
Oshiomohle and Edo APC opted for indirect primary in 2016 because there was no faction in the state APC then. But now there are 2 factions and the APC constitution gave the NWC the power to organize Governorship primaries. The best way to go is not to allow the 2 factions hold parallel primaries which is the reason the NWC choose Direct Primary. It’s unfortunate that Obaseki and his minions are fighting someone who head the NWC and that makes Oshiomohle’s work very easy to get back at Obaseki. People like this so called party chieftain misled Obaseki now they’re trying to safe their faces after pushing him to the dungeon of politics.

We'll said.

P34c3
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by fredoooooo: 11:41am On May 26, 2020
Una need handkerchiefs or towel to dry una tears abi pot or a drum to cry inside ... if those ones no do a river or sea is there ...
Useless people everywhere is mouth to dem ,when they outsmart them they start crying , na dat crying go kill una

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by fyneguy: 11:50am On May 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/apc-primary-we-wont-allow-oshiomhole-have-his-way-in-edo-idahosa/

When Obaseki oversaw the South-South meeting that endorsed someone against Oshiomole, did Idahosa question Obaseki's involvement?

4 Likes

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 26, 2020
ddippset:
If you want to become a Governor and you don't want any Godfather to boss you around then you must refuse to become a Godson and be your own man. Period!

There is no Godfather without a Godson.

You cannot depend on somebody's power and influence and when he wants his returns you will turn around and start shouting upandan.

The Godsons are equally as guilty as the Godfathers.
Is it the godfather that owns the state?Did anyone boss him around when he was a governor?
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by guru90: 12:19pm On May 26, 2020
dheilaw1:
your english is wack

See this Bubu pikin...............
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 26, 2020
kunle4toyeyaho:
May God forgive you.Is that the reason why your so called godson refused to swear-in 14 of the 24 duly elected state Assembly members?Oshio never prevented him from performing as the governor as being speculated by his e-warriors. The genesis of the problem is that the governor has decided to sideline those who really worked for his emergence. In as much as i agree that obaseki is a good administrator,i want to say he isn't a good party man . ..
Is it an investment for him to start sharing dividend because they work for his victory?
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 26, 2020
seanfer:

So you people want to turn Edo state like a one man state in Lagos?
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by ddippset(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2020
comshots:
Is it the godfather that owns the state?Did anyone boss him around when he was a governor?
Fine

No one bossed him around only because he had no Godfather. The people were his Godfathers.

The people loved Adams the Labour activist and voted him in.

But for Obaseki, I can tell you for free that the people voted for Adams not Obaseki.

Adams was carrying Obaseki around and holding his hand at rallies.
Heck, Adams was even speaking for Obaseki at the campaign rallies.
Am quite sure that Adams even bought the form for him.

Don't get me wrong I am not condoning Godfatherism.
But these politicians should stop accepting to be Godsons.
If you know that you cannot personally appeal to the electorates directly then stay away from politics and do not contest.

3 Likes

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 26, 2020
ddippset:
Fine

No one bossed him around only because he had no Godfather. The people were his Godfathers.

The people loved Adams the Labour activist and voted him in.

But for Obaseki, I can tell you for free that the people voted for Adams not Obaseki.

Adams was carrying Obaseki around and holding his hand at rallies.
Heck, Adams was even speaking for Obaseki at the campaign rallies.
Am quite sure that Adams even bought the form for him.
You think we have forgotten how oshiomole was sworn in through the tribunal verdict and how his electoral tribunal case was sponsored by Tinubu?You are not talking to a kindergarten here.
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by seanfer(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Who is Trump's Godfather?

The only legitimate Godfathers are the people who vote. Godfatherism is anti-democratic and encourages selection not election. You can as well stop wasting people's electoral fund and ask your Godfather to choose presidents, governors by the stroke of the pen.

Oshiomhole should go and take several seats.

Did Trump win the Popular votes?

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by ddippset(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2020
comshots:
You think we have forgotten how oshiomole was sworn in through the tribunal verdict and how his electoral tribunal case was sponsored by Tinubu?You are not talking to a kindergarten here.
So it is quite obvious then, that as Edo Governor he was loyal to Tinubu far away in Lagos.

Perhaps he was even settling Tinubu with Edo money..

So why then do you ask if anybody bossed him around?

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 26, 2020
ddippset:
So it is quite obvious then, that as Edo Governor he was loyal to Tinubu far away in Lagos.

Perhaps he was even settling Tinubu with Edo money..

So why then do you ask if anybody bossed him around?
I dare say that oshiomole will never allow his sponsor to teleguide him.He is his own boss.He even said it to an appointee sometimes ago that 'if Buhari can allow them to misbehave he will not tolerate that because he is not Buhari'
Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by babashow40(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2020
There's no way we can separate godfathers from politics similar scenario played out in the US. For Obaseki it's only God that can save him becos he got there through them just like Ambode since he has refused to play ball he will be sent packing at all cost. He was mislead by chop I chop politicians

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 26, 2020
Jakemedg:
Edo people should have the final say
That's what oshobaba wants, let card carrying members vote, Obaseki no gree.

2 Likes

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Indispensable85(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2020
Obaseki should not allow Charles idahosa to deceive him. Charles idahosa doesn't not have any political clout as far as Edo politics is concerned today.

2 Likes

Re: Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary by Temptee101(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2020
Na dem sabi.

Both of them should hire thugs and beat themselves up.

I care less.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buni: Osinbajo, Governors Begin Talks As Fear Grips APC / Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members / Oyo Central: PDP’s Ilaka Loses Polling Unit To APC’s Akintunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.