Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues (54259 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by wisdomeze(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I

thank you for your unequivocal.

Sharap there!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Asadujames202(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2020
Bleaching cream Bleaching cream!

2seconds white gal turns black
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Kabir5643(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.
Guy why?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Emax911: 9:50am On May 27, 2020
tunjilee003:
plѕ can yoυ вreaĸ ιт down ιnтo a Layмan тerм..

he just said JARGONS

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Nojoy4toutans: 9:50am On May 27, 2020
My own is how do i get money back on gofundme

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by osazsky(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2020
What did she even sing I feel for okoye song that didn't fetch them upto 100k yet Morgan wants to drive a rolls Royce

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Wawelexy(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

Oga u go just run mad with this ur grammar....

Go ask Patrick....
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by kemii6575: 9:53am On May 27, 2020
[color=#] 3476295[/color]
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by LINTUNE(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2020
Macsjebs:
I am still in shock knowing that you have been a member of nairaland forum for years and you are yet to see the thread on my signature...

We were meant to be family right; this forum is indeed my extended family
lol..funny man...oyo lowa
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Astonpapa(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:

Ode
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Nobody: 9:57am On May 27, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol..funny man...oyo lowa
Lol, Boss
My location is Lagos, not Oyo Sir
But if you are based in Oyo, will waybill to you
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by kemii6355: 9:57am On May 27, 2020
[color=#] 893665[/color]
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Sanchez01: 9:57am On May 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
I watched the 24 min video

The girl is hypocrite... stylishly avoiding to answer the questions
She didn't answer the questions. Seeing this 19 minutes long video and the number of f-bombs she threw makes me wonder why someone will be broke and have the type of attitude she has.

She confirmed it was a partnership but then Jude seized her Vevo account. This was before she said she didn't owe him. If she isn't owing, how come your Vevo account is seized by a supposed partner is she did nothing?

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by LINTUNE(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2020
Macsjebs:

Lol, Boss
My location is Lagos, not Oyo Sir
But if you are based in Oyo, will waybill to you
Thanks
i mean ..OYO..as in " on ur own"
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Ginalex(f): 10:00am On May 27, 2020
I wonder what Peter will do when he sees this grin... "Jude was never the problem"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Hoodbilonia: 10:01am On May 27, 2020
She no evem get gen or light for house
Abegi
Ozwo wey dey stay 2bedroom old school flat with abestos.
Abegi
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by seanwilliam(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2020
Sanchez01:

She didn't answer the questions. Seeing this 19 minutes long video and the number of f-bombs she threw makes me wonder why someone will be broke and have the type of attitude she has.

She confirmed it was a partnership but then Jude seized her Vevo account. This was before she said she didn't owe him. If she isn't owing, how come your Vevo account is seized by a supposed partner is she did nothing?
I hate people like that tbh..you are broke, still forming James bond why hurting inside.... she was trying to use emotions to parry the questions thrown at her.. the vanila asked her about the 50/50 pay, she was just blabbing. Na there I off.... pure hypocrisy to garner sympathy...

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Nobody: 10:02am On May 27, 2020
LINTUNE:
i mean ..OYO..as in " on ur own"
Oh!
Don't think I am on my own Sir
Nairaland is my extended family, there is no way I be on my own in a forum as populated as this

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by matrixmuzi: 10:03am On May 27, 2020
She is correct somehow though I don't know their full story. I paid psqare $150k for a show in Cameroon and two yrs later the organisers in Cameroon came to me again that they have 100k to do another psqare show but it won't be as big as the initil one I. I approached Peter first and he agreed but then he said I need to see Jude which I did but Jude said it's either 150k or nothing. And they lost that show.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by lawrenzoo: 10:04am On May 27, 2020
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Ishilove: 10:04am On May 27, 2020
Is it just me or did this girl not address the main issues? She was hedging and going round and round and blabbing.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Angelfrost(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2020
tillaman:
Actually, probably, it’s like, you know, tho!!
Unto the next one please and so much for those calling Jude a monster

Well, nearly every successful business mogul is a 'Monster' to many underlings... Nothing new there!!! Business and Charity are 2 different things! Folks should get this into their skulls!!!

This is why lawyers are not for decoration!!! I subscribe to even having legal representation when accepting even new jobs... Getting fvcked comes easily where money is involved!!!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by kemii988: 10:05am On May 27, 2020
[color=#] 2122764[/color]
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by osazuwa23: 10:05am On May 27, 2020
There a saying that Money is the root of all evil
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by tunize(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:
in one word summarize what ur point.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by nickvanilla(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2020
Sanchez01:

That girl is nuts. I'm ashamed that I supported her at the beginning. As in I feel like a fool.

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Angelfrost(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2020
tunize:

in one word summarize what ur point.

He certainly didn't come to make any point... Just another folk hungry for likes and shares!!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by lighternote: 10:08am On May 27, 2020
Just imagine the incoherent thrash she threw up, and some people were calling gentleman Jude names lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And Peterpan jumped on it to discredit his elder brother sad
May we never have a prodigal stewpid *blood* sibling like peter okoye cry cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Nobody: 10:09am On May 27, 2020
Small blowing they think they can stay on their own

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by tillaman(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, nearly every successful business mogul is a 'Monster' to many underlings... Nothing new there!!! Business and Charity are 2 different things! Folks should get this into their skulls!!!

This is why lawyers are not for decoration!!! I subscribe to even having legal representation when accepting even new jobs... Getting fvcked comes easily where money is involved!!!
sharp!!! You have said it all
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by dennisworld1(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2020
After Oga Jude dun fucccckkkk d kpekus dry cry she dey Wrat anyhow
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Iamvetlander(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:

So what have you said?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" / 2face Son, Justin Idibia, Bags Award For Academic Success In The United States / DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.