Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,381 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues (54269 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by DexterousOne(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2020
Jude na f... up guy...
That's just the truth
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by DexterousOne(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2020
Maobichek:
Peter is yet to move on after breaking PSquare, he first went solo and even had a tour but time has shown that it's not by who first went solo. Peter should move on and stop being childish, he is rich, he left PSquare a millionaire with fame, houses , endorsements etc. He dragged PSquare into Cynthia Morgan's issue to get attention and sympathy but truth is coming out, nolonger 40 million US dollars but 40 million naira, Cynthia Morgan's Instagram account wasn't seize, Cynthia Morgan just confirmed that she was a big brand while with Jude etc.

What is this one saying now

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 27, 2020
any contract that says that you will have to first pay the money spent in your career then fast forward to that, you begin dividing the revenue on a 50 by 50 basis is a dictatorial contract and that is where everything got bad with Cynthia Morgan but everything is now in the past both Jude okoye and Cynthia Morgan should let bygone be bygone. Cynthia Morgan has to move again and begin giving us good music that is what is expected of her at this moment. the blame game should end we need Cynthia Morgan back.
ex-manager joy and Jude okoye should leave her alone as she is on the move to revive her career.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by colestephan86: 3:53pm On May 27, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Cynthia Morgan has fired back at her former label boss Jude Okoye and her former manager, Joy Tongo over their rebuttal to her disclosure days ago.

Speaking in another Instalive video session with former Miss Globe Nigeria Cassandra, the dancehall singer averred that she never said Jude Okoye took away her Instagram account.

Cynthia Morgan who insisted that the music executive took over her VEVO account, said she should be suing him. She stated that if Jude Okoye is saying he took over the account because she owes him money, then he didn't do his job well because she was a big brand while still with Northside Entertainment. The singer further recalled how they turned down a gig because those in charge of the show only wanted to pay N3.5m while they wanted N4m.

She went on to reveal that she was not happy in the first three years of her contract, as she had more issues with Joy than with Jude.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJcoRXoX64c
So they want me to waste my data on this 19 minutes trash.?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Dreyceepey: 5:39pm On May 27, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.
i'm not surprised that u just learnt those words cus you've use those same words on three differend trends...... Try using something new. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Everywheregood: 6:16pm On May 27, 2020
A Nairalander needs our help

http://dance.remymartin.ng/entry/gift-3/

Please like the dance to vote
��
And share to friends to like too
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 27, 2020
comshots:
Anyone who sign this woman will regret it.

You lie
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by don10ky(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by YorubaKing: 8:41pm On May 27, 2020
apache22b:

Yaba Left V.I.P

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Coden(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2020
apache22b:
Pro. Obahiagbon
Eazy
No be fight
Abeg

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by pinkbarby: 8:49pm On May 27, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This Girl problem from the start is Pride and just listen to her now ..never change �
I think I'm stating to notice some things... She no get money anymore, she's left with only her pride... too bad...

You can check out Symply Kunmi’s Cynthia Morgan / Madrina video! #TikTok >
https://m.tiktok.com/v/6831604095049043205.html?u_code=dcfja9938fh05h&preview_pb=0&langu
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by pinkbarby: 9:08pm On May 27, 2020
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Cherez: 10:09pm On May 27, 2020
femi4:
just shut it! You called a contract 50-50 yet you turn down gigs, you recovered all you put into the biz first even if it ll take you 4yrs before she can start earning
Guy what are you saying?
Do you know what marketing and sales are all about?
Bros, they were building CM as a brand that can even go as a designers.
N1M? I bet you tomorrow someone will prize her for N400k show.
Will even Naira Marley accept N1M for a show?
I feel Cynthia made a big mistake from what she said, "I was hungry and they were turning down gigs"
If you were hungry, tone down your lifestyle & take a non-interest loan from your record label and wait for this same guy who brought PSQUARE to limelight to assist you too
She was just an overzealous newbie
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Cherez: 10:26pm On May 27, 2020
udeagbalaC:
any contract that says that you will have to first pay the money spent in your career then fast forward to that, you begin dividing the revenue on a 50 by 50 basis is a dictatorial contract and that is where everything got bad with Cynthia Morgan but everything is now in the past both Jude okoye and Cynthia Morgan should let bygone be bygone. Cynthia Morgan has to move again and begin giving us good music that is what is expected of her at this moment. the blame game should end we need Cynthia Morgan back.
ex-manager joy and Jude okoye should leave her alone as she is on the move to revive her career.
My guy, let's assume you got a loan from the bank to fund videos (including payments for location, video vixens, costumes, logistics, feeding), audios, promotions at local stations & international platforms, abroad flights, taxes, bribes (you know how it is to run business in Nigeria), etc. How much interest do you think will compound on this?
Guy, lots of young guys are asking for this opportunity as a platform to grow
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by femi4: 10:27pm On May 27, 2020
Cherez:

Guy what are you saying?
Do you know what marketing and sales are all about?
Bros, they were building CM as a brand that can even go as a designers.
N1M? I bet you tomorrow someone will prize her for N400k show.
Will even Naira Marley accept N1M for a show?
I feel Cynthia made a big mistake from what she said, "I was hungry and they were turning down gigs"
If you were hungry, tone down your lifestyle & take a non-interest loan from your record label and wait for this same guy who brought PSQUARE to limelight to assist you too
She was just an overzealous newbie
Brought Psquare to limelight my foot. That guy had no management skill. Apart from Psquare, who else did he bring to limelight? Cynthia Morgan was already known before she joined Jude. He couldn't manage his brothers not to talk of outsider.

Is there any serious artiste under his label presently, NO
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Cherez: 12:20am On May 28, 2020
femi4:
Brought Psquare to limelight my foot. That guy had no management skill. Apart from Psquare, who else did he bring to limelight? Cynthia Morgan was already known before she joined Jude. He couldn't manage his brothers not to talk of outsider.

Is there any serious artiste under his label presently, NO
Listen to CM, she had no issues with Jude but her own manager. The only complaint about Jude Cynthia had was Jude not listening to her feelings as a woman (she said this verbatim, such an entitlement) but behaving entirely as a business man
From recent happenings, Peter foul nyash dey open small small
Just a rumour on CM he's bad-mouthing his brothers already.
Did you say CM was blown before Joining Jude?
You're obviously a child and never born then
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by staneless(m): 1:25am On May 28, 2020
Truthbites:
For me, it's all complicated. But if Jude took her Vevo account, I want to believe VEVO pays the musicians,so the payment goes to Jude? Isn't that a rip off too?

Jude said he took over the vevo account in order to recover the money Cynthia was owing him (N40m)
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Sunsets: 3:02am On May 28, 2020
Stop believing. Go and get facts. Stop spreading assumptions. Some of us can't see through it and beyond.
Truthbites:
For me, it's all complicated. But if Jude took her Vevo account, I want to believe VEVO pays the musicians,so the payment goes to Jude? Isn't that a rip off too?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by clemobaba: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
sanemind2:
Am enjoying this drama

Meanwhile

New 500gb External hard drive preloaded with Hd Movies, also Otg flash drive preloaded with Hd movies as well is Available if you stay in Port Harcourt. Check signature
how much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Kanayo O. Kanayo Back To School, Resumes At University Of Abuja (Pics) / Caroline Danjuma & Friend Slay In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.