Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help (30513 Views)

Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? / A Secret Women Know But Men Don't. / What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 3triangle(f): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2011
I am like I said doing something abominable and I know. But I cant help myself. I am an existing member of nairaland.com but I cant post this using my original ID for fear of the stigma cos some of friends in school knows my nairaland.com handle.

I am 23yrs old and I am sleeping with my two elder sisters husbands. I am the last girl in a family of 4, 3 girls & a boy. The boy is the oldest. The most painful part is that I am in love one, who happens to be my immediate elder sister's husband. my immediate elder sister is 4yrs older than me. I have always had a crush on her husband right from when they were dating but I never thought it will get to the stage of me sleeping with him. Their marriage is 2yrs although they have no children yet. I am in LASU and their house is close to my school so I moved in with them after their wedding. Our illicit affair didnt start until april last year. My sister works on the Island and leaves for work very early in the morning while the husband is a business man in Alaba market. So I am left with making his food in the mornings before he goes to work. The first time was a mistake but it has never stopped after that mistake. It is actually a daily routine except on weekends that my sister doesnt work. I have cried several times because of what I am doing to her because she doesnt deserve it. She is a wonderful person.

On the part of my eldest sister, her husband is very wealthy and so he buys me things I can only dream of whenever he travels. He calls me baby of the house. They have 3 kids. His own is that he seduced me with a drink on my 20th birthday. I lived with them from when I was 17. We still do once in a while but its usually against my will cos he buys me stuffs even as I am in my immediate elder sister's house. I think I am finished if this thing gets out. I want to stop but I am already in love with my immediate elder sister's husband. He is so caring and so romantic. Someone please slap me out of this.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by CityRose(f): 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2011
Nobody can slap you,except the Holy spirit, . . . wth!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by segunjowo(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2011
You are the devil!
Satan, stop the mess!
All u need to do now is call me on 08020512762 so i can pray for u ova d fone and guide u to leaving ur inlaws to their wives, cool grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by iyatrustee(f): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2011
segunjowo:

You are the devil!
Satan, stop the mess!
All u need to do now is call me on 08020512762 so i can pray for u ova d fone and guide u to leaving your inlaws to their wives, cool grin

Bros the bros,  you want collect your share of the family punnani grin grin grin Bad guy lipsrsealed

@ topic,  you are pathetic! Gosh,  2 sisters? why cant you get your sexual pleasure outside of your sisters matrimonial house?.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Dyt(f): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2011
Segun u wanna v ur share abi
well op
wat can i say
anoda very gd script u know
nice n interestin story
i wld wanna know d end pls

1 Like

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Ournaija: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2011
This is an abomination! Leave your inlaws house (and the men) before you damage what is left of the large family. Hmmmmmm, you dey try sha.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Orton10(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2011
CityRose:

Nobody can slap you,except the Holy spirit, . . . wth!!!

^
Dats my gurl grin grin grin

****oops, rus out****
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by MaJBlige(f): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2011
I will suggest you start sleeping with your brothers wife as well.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2011
This is bad . . . really bad!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Coolabbie: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2011
Pls leave ur inlaws house asap.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Areaboy2(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2011
ouch,  i duno what to say.

so much for getting married!!!  and i'm sure such acts are not normally one sided. women staying more at home do cheat just as often as the poster does.

thats it for me. i'm going the simon cowell style  smiley

besides, marriage will only slow me down in my goals tongue

gd luck
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2011
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 1one: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2011
Your story sounds more fiction than fact but in any case,I suggest you get a grip of yourself.COME ON!what you are doing is incredibly abominable, A grave In.cest whose effects whether you like it or not would not stop here but resonate to your children, generations ahead of you.Thank God for his ever present love and mercies but even after God forgives you the Devil has a way of using things like this to gain access into one's life.

You just have to give yourself a good enough reason to stop these shh.it.Because the more you continue, the farther darkness you launch your future into.You say you love the guy, that's a rather lame and dysfunctional excuse.Because true love is not  selfish,self seeking,inconsiderate,silly,silly,crazy and abnormal all which your own version of love is infected with.

THE FACT THAT YOU KNOW IT'S WRONG IS A FIRST STEP, TAKE A BOLD SECOND STEP AND LEAVE THIS DESTRUCTION PROMISING PATH.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 190: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2011
190 enter's singing,

I think I'm Big Meech Larry Hoover, whipping work, halleluiah, one nation under god real niggas getting money from the f[i]ucki[/i]ng start.
I think I'm Big Meech Larry Hoover, whipping work, hallelujah, one nation under god real niggas getting money from the fu[i]cki[/i]ng start.

My rolls Royce triple black
I'm iche hoe,
Balling in the club, bottles like I'm miche hoe
Ross that's my nickname
Cocaine running in my big vain
Self made,you just affiliate
I build the ground up, u bought it renovated
Talking plenty capers nothings been authenticated
Funny you claiming the same bitch that I'm penetrating
Hold the bottles up where my comrades
Where the fucking felons, where my dawns at
I got that entrebunker and it's so white III
jussssst might charge u double.

1 Like

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by iyatrustee(f): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2011
^^^hey carrot tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ezeomoba: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2011
@Op 23yr,lasu,nairaland

i knw you and i will exposed ur naughty secrets 2 ur sisters,family

pm me ur numbr now i want my own share or i wud broadcast ur identity
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by jaybee3(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2011
hmmmmmmmm
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Odunnu: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2011
3triangle:

I am like I said doing something abominable and I know. But I cant help myself. I am an existing member of nairaland.com but I cant post this using my original ID for fear of the stigma cos some of friends in school knows my nairaland.com handle.

I am 23yrs old and I am sleeping with my two elder sisters husbands. I am the last girl in a family of 4, 3 girls & a boy. The boy is the oldest. The most painful part is that I am in love one, who happens to be my immediate elder sister's husband. my immediate elder sister is 4yrs older than me. I have always had a crush on her husband right from when they were dating but I never thought it will get to the stage of me sleeping with him. Their marriage is 2yrs although they have no children yet. I am in LASU and their house is close to my school so I moved in with them after their wedding. Our illicit affair didnt start until april last year. My sister works on the Island and leaves for work very early in the morning while the husband is a business man in Alaba market. So I am left with making his food in the mornings before he goes to work. The first time was a mistake but it has never stopped after that mistake. It is actually a daily routine except on weekends that my sister doesnt work. I have cried several times because of what I am doing to her because she doesnt deserve it. She is a wonderful person.

On the part of my eldest sister, her husband is very wealthy and so he buys me things I can only dream of whenever he travels. He calls me baby of the house. They have 3 kids. His own is that he seduced me with a drink on my 20th birthday. I lived with them from when I was 17. We still do once in a while but its usually against my will cos he buys me stuffs even as I am in my immediate elder sister's house. I think I am finished if this thing gets out. I want to stop but I am already in love with my immediate elder sister's husband. He is so caring and so romantic. Someone please slap me out of this.
I think you are on the right way, i mean you acknowledging you are wrong and need help. Thats a major step. Would you take it a bit further like
1.Talking to somebody who handles ths kinda stuff. I'll drop a number if you request.
2. Determining within yourself not to 'fallhand' again.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by iice(f): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2011
There will be blood.
Do you even care about your nieces/nephews? undecided
The whole within the family thing is very gross.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by pj1(f): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2011
hello
i tink the most important thing is that you agree dt u wot u r doin is bad and u nee d hep, the next thing u should do now is to leave ur sisters house(just give her one excuse) and probably go to school from home or stay wit ur friends on campus.then go to God confess your sins to him and ask him for forgiveness because he is just and faithful to forgive. then ask for the grace not to go back to the sin again and u urself determine in ur mind(cuz every evil that one does is concieved in the mind first) not to sleep with any of ur sisters husbands.

ACCEPT JESUS INTO UR LIFE AND HE WILL HELP U

THIS IS MY ADVICE FOR YOU
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2011
are u for real? just move out of your sistas house for starters,u can change your phone no so the terribls will not b able to reach u.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by debosky(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2011
I can supply super glue to glue your thighs together. . .maybe that will help?

But since you've been continuously shagging someone as a 'mistake', you might simply offer your arse for penetration instead. grin

Seriously though, you need to get away from these men for a while so you stop making 'mistakes' and landing on their cocks. . . . transfer to another Uni, move out on your own, anything - but stop having regular contact with them for a while so you can regain your senses.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Atreides(f): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2011
When i first opened this topic,i was ready to call down fire and brimstone on the OP. I was ready to lay curses on her for the abomination she's commiting. But then it hit me-Inbreeding is sick and wrong. No normal person will do what she has done,which begs the question,is she really normal? Psychologically/Mentally i mean? I then went to re-read the whole thing and then i saw the part where she said her elder sister's husband seduced her with drinks when she was 20,and that he still sleeps with her every now and then against her will. Isn't that rape? She said she'd been living with them since she was 17 and then i asked myself,what if the guy had been abusing her or something? We don't know for a fact that he did abuse her,but if he did then i can see how that would make her amenable to the idea of sleeping with another brother-in-law. My advice would be to get out of their house(s) ASAP. Try and convince your sisters to rent a place for you near school. Next,if you're a religious person,go to GOd for delliverance. If not,see a therapist. There is something seriously wrong with you,psychologically speaking. At least you've made the first step-you've realised that what you're doing is abominable and you want to stop. You may be telling yourself that you're in love with the second brother-inlaw just to make the situation more excusable. Even if you truly love(and i use that phrase in the loosest possible way),consider this. Can you love a man who is not only cheating on his wife,but doing it with her sister? Is that honestly the kind of man you want to be with? What kind of future do you have with him? What would your family say if they found out? How would your nieces/nephews treat you if this abomination comes to light? How would your sisters react? Would they scream,cry,break down? Will you be able to live with yourself? You need help,OP. And i hope you get it.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 3triangle(f): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
Like some of you have suggested, I have tot of the option of leaving my sister's house, but were will I go to?
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Atreides(f): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2011
3triangle:

Like some of you have suggested, I have tot of the option of leaving my sister's house, but were will I go to?
Don't you have parents?
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by MrsChima1(f): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2011
Okay.  I will be as delicate as I can be.  I can't promise but I will try!

You are having sex with your sisters' husbands to me that is the LOWEST, uncouth, trifling, unscrupulous, sullied, immoral, and corruptive shit that you would ever do in your life.  I am not downing you because you are a female or without a mate.  I am downing you because CHILDREN ARE INVOLVED.  

I do not care about you, your sisters, nor the husbands.  I will get with the husbands in the minute.  Right now, I am talking to you.  Your nieces and nephews are innocent and the responsibility of an aunt is to protect and guide them even after the parents are gone.  You are to step in and guide those children to the MOST HIGH whether you believe in the HIGHER POWER.  You do not love those men that you have shacked up with.  That is not love that is lust.  You can't stand the sight of your sisters with the man that YOU WISH was your husband.  Jealousy is a very deadly sin.  It causes one to forget the very things that they do have and appreciate it.

You set out to destroy the family when you decided to sleep with the husbands.  I don't care if the husband threw his kondo at you.  If he did not rape you then you are at total fault of your conduct.  There is nothing that we can do to help you out of your jealousy and corruptive thoughts.  You need to decide what more important to YOU.  Would it be HAVING FIVE SECONDS OF ESTACY or having some self dignity and FIND YOUR OWN HUSBAND.  What goes around come around.  WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO YOUR SISTERS it shall be done to you.  Karma is funny like that.  

Now getting to the husbands, may their kinnis crawl off and jump in the nearest fire pit.  angry
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2011
Atreides:

When i first opened this topic,i was ready to call down fire and brimstone on the OP. I was ready to lay curses on her for the abomination she's commiting. But then it hit me-Inbreeding is sick and wrong. No normal person will do what she has done,which begs the question,is she really normal? Psychologically/Mentally i mean? I then went to re-read the whole thing and then i saw the part where she said her elder sister's husband seduced her with drinks when she was 20,and that he still sleeps with her every now and then against her will. Isn't that violation? She said she'd been living with them since she was 17 and then i asked myself,what if the guy had been abusing her or something? We don't know for a fact that he did abuse her,but if he did then i can see how that would make her amenable to the idea of sleeping with another brother-in-law. My advice would be to get out of their house(s) ASAP. Try and convince your sisters to rent a place for you near school. Next,if you're a religious person,go to GOd for delliverance. If not,see a therapist. There is something seriously wrong with you,psychologically speaking. At least you've made the first step-you've realised that what you're doing is abominable and you want to stop. You may be telling yourself that you're in love with the second brother-inlaw just to make the situation more excusable. Even if you truly love(and i use that phrase in the loosest possible way),consider this. Can you love a man who is not only cheating on his wife,but doing it with her sister? Is that honestly the kind of man you want to be with? What kind of future do you have with him? What would your family say if they found out? How would your nieces/nephews treat you if this abomination comes to light? How would your sisters react? Would they scream,cry,break down? Will you be able to live with yourself? You need help,OP. And i hope you get it.

I think you got it a bit wrong, the men are her brothers-in-law, not her brothers . . .  so technically, this it NOT inbreeding!

As for the abuse aspect, she didn't start doing it until she was 20 so I don't think that counts. Besides by her own admission, she only slept with the older man because he was always buying her gifts . . . .  undecided

3triangle:

What you need is deliverance . . .  undecided
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by iyatrustee(f): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Okay. I will be as delicate as I can be. I can't promise but I will try!

Now getting to the husbands, may their kinnis crawl off and jump in the nearest fire pit. angry

looks like some body including the poster is going to be kondoless grin grin grin
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by MrsChima1(f): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2011
(looking innocent) I did say I was gon try! I tried! I hate when children get caught up in some bullshit.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 3triangle(f): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2011
Our parents are not here in Lagos and my elder brother who would have provided an alternative lives in PH. My eldest sister is in Lekki with her family and would not hear I want to move out because she is too protective of me as the last in the family. She feels it will be her fault if I fail cos she is like our mother here in Lagos.I am so confused but at the same time cant deny I still love my immediate elder sister's husband so much. The only way out of this if I expose the shameful act and face the ordeal or drop out of school in which case will both spell doom for my future.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2011
3triangle:

Our parents are not here in Lagos and my elder brother who would have provided an alternative lives in PH. My eldest sister is in Lekki with her family and would not hear I want to move out because she is too protective of me as the last in the family. She feels it will be her fault if I fail cos she is like our mother here in Lagos.I am so confused but at the same time cant deny I still love my immediate elder sister's husband so much. The only way out of this if I expose the shameful act and face the ordeal or drop out of school in which case will both spell doom for my future.

Please don't even consider going to stay with your elder brother . . . before you start sleeping with his wife! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by iice(f): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2011
Ujujoan:

Please don't even consider going to stay with your elder brother . . . before you start sleeping with his wife! cheesy cheesy

Rofl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules / 2 Nairaland Besties Getting Married After 11 Years / Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.