Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help (30529 Views)

Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? / A Secret Women Know But Men Don't. / What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Laura202: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ Poster,
One of the consequences of what you are doing is that your concience will continue to hunt you until you coness to somebody. Coming to Nairaland will not solve your problems,it will only make you more confused cos you will get all sorts of advice from here.

All i can say is that you can never understand the pain of having an unfaithfull partner unless you are MARRIED. And the pain is much worse if your partner is cheating with someone you know.
Go to your mum and confess to her. She is the only person who can mediate for you,and protect you. She is your mother,she can never hurt you but show you the way forward.

You have to understand that you have ruined your sisters' marriages already even without them knowing. Nothing will ever remain the same in those families as long you have had sexual intercourse with your brothers in law (who in the sight o God are your brothers).

Like i said,go to your mum.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by kaypinchi(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
Hmmn, 8 pages in 24 hours and still counting.
What an interesting soap opera.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by tulk2mi: 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2011
chei poster u 2 much grin grin after we don marry 3 tyms (traditional, court, n whyte wedding) na only one bride we carry go house. take heart, atleast u dey helep your sis provide afta sales services  grin grin grin

na 4 where i hear say, women dey turn gay say men no dey do am well, c proof say we dey on top of our game. wit all d negativity (Being kul a slut, pregnancy etc) if d tables where turn say women na im b men, walahi dem 4 rock shege comot 4 men head, infact e 4 even dey for our national anthem. cheesy cheesy

On A Serious note: Poster u say u loff ur sista husband abi? there4 u no fit stop, i get tori 4 u
U WILL DEFINITELY STOP either  OYO or BY FORCE
If u stop OYO wen d truth wil come out, ur sista will atleast reason thro their hurt dat u made an effort to stop. atleast they wil let u come to their house afta giving the husband room arrest 4 d period ur r visiting but if U DO NOT STOP until the truth comes out which it definitely will, would have destroyed d small semblance of relationship u would ave had wit dem cos dey will want nothing to do wit u eva again. And d husband u said u love will stick by his wife n bone u. angry angry

Now how d u kno dat they r not both aware dat they r sleeping wit u. i doubt if it is a coincidence dat both of them made a pass at u. am thinking ur elderest sistas husband told ur other BIL wen he scored goal. dat thing u kuled mistake was a test to confirm wat ur eldest sista husband told him. now they r both snickering at ur back.

wen they r 2gether their convo goes somtin lyk this

eldest sista hubby: make i come book her 4 tuesday now, u kno say na u dey wit am 4 house

imm elde sis hubby: ah no, na my daily dose of vitamins b dat oo, u fit come carry am 4 wkend my wife go dey house then

eldest sista hubby: [/b]ok, i go come book am this wkend, ah the girl sweet, she dey remind me of wen my wife neva born pikin (laughing wickedly)

[b]imm elde sis hubby:
ha, ha, ha she dey remind of my wife 4 yrs back all tight n sweet. (laughing deliriously)

U PICTURE!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by delicious1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2011
People, always so quick to judge -like they are any better.

@op
*The first steps toward recovery is acknowledging that what you are doing isn't good -which you have done.

*The second step, if you truly want to change -is to involve a close family member, like some have said on here that person could be your mother. It would surely break her heart- but in the future,i'm sure she would be grateful you informed her-before things got out of hand (pregnancy, your sister catching you red handed, etc)

*The third step is to start living on campus, or rent a flat close to school -and keep the address secret.

As for the husbands, they will get their judgment one day -not from me though.

*This should be a lesson to all married and unmarried people alike- open your eyes. Everything is not always as it seems.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Decryptor(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2011
Abeg fellow Nairalanders, u people should stop wasting time on this girl. from the previous comments she has made here, she has no remorse about what she is doing and she just posted the story her in order for her to get kicks from the "EHHHHHH" and "ARRRGGGG" we are all here shouting about. She wants attention and she is really getting it. My own is that whatever goes around comes around. Any girl wey open nyash for another woman husband na so another girl go open nyash for im husband. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ladyju(f): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2011
Hello, I'm not going to condemn u. All I have to tell u is that I don't think it's a good thing to tell ur sisters. Telling them will bring hatred btw them and their husbands even more hatred between them and you. So just leave d house. Just leave d house, text d men and tell them it's over. Tell them u ar sleeping with both believe me they will not bother u again.

I don't think u are in love with ur immediate sister's husband. Believe me It's pure lust and when u ar out of the house, it will just go away and also get ur own man. GOOD LUCK.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2011
grin,i'm sorry to say this but you must be mad. You are greedy and arrongant. Better~ change your ways before God will visit you.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by creamyswit(f): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2011
u better get out of dat house now now b4 the wrath of GOD visits u like u,ve bin told.zombie like u.wat happened 2 all d men n boys in lagos?y must it be ur sisters dem hubby, u can best be described as devil incarnate, ewu
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ayubam: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2011
What an interesting issue that has revealed how many pharisees and Sadducee we've got on NL. Someone confess that she knows what she is doing is bad rather than given the right counsel, we are exploring ways of magnifying the problem for the OP.  So who is here that has not sin before? The problem is that you consider one sin as more grave than the others.

No wonder they brought an adulterous woman to Jesus for judgment and Jesus said "let him without sin be the first to cast a stone" and none could. Not that all were adulterers but all were sinners.

@ OP, your first step of getting to know u have sinned is commendable. Just like the "adulterous woman" was brought to Jesus, you need to go to him? How? The example was when David sinned by sleeping with Uriah's wife. He was accountable to God through a prophet. You need an oversight in your life that you will be accountable to. Someone who has wisdom of God to deal with your situation. I will not rush to suggest your Pastor cos I do not know him. But you need someone who by the wisdom of God will DISCIPLINE you but not DESTROY you.

Sexual sins thrives when in secrecy. Look for an accountable oversight that can ask you tough questions. Since you are in Lagos, try talking to CHAZ B on sharing life issue, Inspiration FM, 92.3 111E Amazing grace Plaza, Ligali Ayorinde, VI lagos, you can talk to Pastor Tony Rapu as well- has several city centre church across lagos- google the address, you can also try and locate Awosika of Chair centre- you can link her up at Fountain of Life Church Ilupeju. I know there are several others who can help but have only mentioned these cos I knwo them well.

They will counsel you through, give assistance to any length to get you out of these. I trust CHAZ B, he has other contacts too that I do not know.

The Lord will save you and restore you. I have heard people say there is a law of Karma, but there is a law that can reverse Karma if you appropriate that law- it is called the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus. " Blessed is the man whom God has forgiven, and whose record of sin God does not remember" . Act fast, there is hope for you.

And to you that says she is daft to repeat the statement that she is in love, I quite share your sentiments but you really do not understand the POWER OF SIN TO HOLD A MAN CAPTIVE. How many times have you repeated bad things that you have sworn never to do again? Do not qualify sin, SIN IS SIN no matter how saintly they might appear.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Basildon1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ poster, you need to reconstruct your post title. It should go like this

What is the best and most painful way to kill myself for sleeping with my sisters' husbands?

I am sure God will forgiv you for committing suicide!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by adaphik(f): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ OP, I may not be better than u, but I'm sure u are very evil n grossly heartless. If u can do that to ur own blood, then u call aswell murder  ur parents.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ayubam: 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2011
Basildon1:

What is the best and most painful way to kill myself for sleeping with my sisters' husbands?

Real that you message again, do you think a sane man who in the past have sinned and ve been forgiven post that to someone in need? Shame on you cos the OP will get help and she will be forgiven. She will not die.

If you do not know what to say must you say anything? babla
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Basildon1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
ayubam:

Real that you message again, do you think a sane man who in the past have sinned and ve been forgiven post that to someone in need? Shame on you cos the OP will get help and she will be forgiven. She will not die.

If you do not know what to say must you say anything? babla
Whatever specie you are, i cant comprehend the balderdash you have just written. How about you taking the weekend off to improve your grammar, u hypocritical lil Arrow!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Carlosein(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2011
this doesn't come off as real.

but just in case it is, my advice is:

1. u must stop sleeping with both of them whatever it takes
2. in other to do 1 above, u must leave their houses
3. get busy. if lasu is closed leaving you at home, get something else to do.
4. live within your means.

God help you.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Freesia(f): 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2011
Goodness me !! you've been very busy haven't you? You've put yourself in one hot mess.You've also acknowledged what you're doing is wrong but it seems to me you are addicted to these bad deeds.
Many people here have given you sound advice if you will follow it is another story
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by comechop(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2011
Basildon1:

look at this Nairaland warrior - I tremble at your feet.

What an idiotic comment. OP knows she has a problem - that is the first step in dealing with it.

If you have nothing to contribute to help her out, then shut the hell up. You have made mistakes yourself too - and a sin is a sin - whether you thief orange from market or you sleeping around - no matter how abominable it may seen.

Give her some constructive advice or GTHO.

Personally, I think its all fiction, meant to increase hit count on NL, but who am I to judge?
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Basildon1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2011
comechop:

look at this Nairaland warrior - I tremble at your feet.

What an idiotic comment. OP knows she has a problem - that is the first step in dealing with it.

If you have nothing to contribute to help her out, then shut the hell up. You have made mistakes yourself too - and a sin is a sin - whether you thief orange from market or you sleeping around - no matter how abominable it may seen.

Give her some constructive advice or GTHO.

Personally, I think its all fiction, meant to increase hit count on NL, but who am I to judge?
Lol, you think it's fiction yet ur r[i]e[/i]tarded little brain decided u had to make a comment and what is the advice you have given so far. How do these lowlife silverback gorillas get on nairaland! Freaking im[i]b[/i]ecile!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by passyjango(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Poster, you claim you love one of the guys but you are sleeping with the other because of the akara and moi moi that he buys for you. How is this love? Technically speaking you are cheating the guy you claim to love by sleeping with another for material things. So, what sort of wife do you think you will be if God forbid this guy dumps your sister and marry's you? You are already bad news and this guy knows this. To him you are just a play toy and when push comes to shove, he will stick by his wife. Even if the marriage breaks up, you will be the last person in his mind to replace your sister. No man no matter how promiscuous will want a harlot for a wife.

It is obvious that you can no longer help yourself and like I advice anyone in such situation, seek the services of a psychologist to help you analyse how your problem started through therapy and provide solutions and how you can be made normal again. It is too early to go to church, except the church has a pastor with long term experience in handling such cases. Prayer answereth all things but you have to know through therapy what your problem is so that you know your target prayer points. What you are currently seeing as your problem may just be a side effect of a deeply rooted problem that started when you were much younger, so go for therapy first for your own good
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nwamama1: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2011
Kindly slap yourself out of this, by
confessing your sins to God and to your sisters whom you have offended.
Don't think of doing such things (abominable acts) again in your life.
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour because He's the only one that can set you free, forgives your sins, and heal you from such abominable act,

In all be at peace with yourself, sisters and God.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ayubam: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2011
Basildon1:

Whatever specie you are, i cant comprehend the balderdash you have just written. How about you taking the weekend off to improve your grammar, u hypocritical lil Arrow!

How will you understand when your sense has been darkened by rejoicing in the mistakes of others- Mr perfect? I repeat; if truly you are a sane man, you will rather keep quite if you do not have any good advice to give to the OP than to open your big mouth and suggest suicide for her as option. I am convinced for her taking this step, she will get help, she will be saved, restored and will train others who had been messed up by Satan, but for people like you; you are just a sand-paper, rubbed on people to make them smoother but the sand-paper, thrown into dustbin. Pharisee.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by elettrodad(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2011
I give u my 2cents:
I think yr problem is not what you are doing.
The problem is that you love one of the two men. You are not acting counsciously because you are not under control because of the LOVE you feel for him.
You fall to the mistake anytime he takes the occasion to use you.
From your words I don't understand if that man loves you or not. I think you should speak with him, asking him what he feels for you.
If you already know that he just wants sex from you and you feel "used" than is better to talk and ask him to stop.
If he loves you then you should consider to live with this situation and convince yourself to keep as much secret as possible, just to do not destroy a marriage with childrens involved.

IN ANY CASE, since you know this situation is sick I recommend you to change your attitude with other boys, and start to go out with one of them, try to fall in love with a new, not married guy. This is the best medicine to stop what you are doing and forget a painfull love.

The elder husband was just a mistake you can control, I am sure.

Ciao!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by semid4lyfe(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2011
I nor get anything to talk so make I sing. . . .

This is super story
A life of strife and sorrow
This is super story. . .where the fish drowns or even dies of taste
This is super story
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by obowunmi(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2011
Sounds like you were raped since you were 17 years old. What poverty does ? Are your parents alive ? Why aren't you living with your parents ?
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Escalante4: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2011
Lets face it girl! you are just infactuated by your sister's husband and you call it Love. Actiona like this will eventually lead you to a living a cagy lifestyle always afraid of what you do due to the guilt that is built up in you.  This will even get worse because with this kind of silly and nasty feeling, you will never be a faithful wife to your man and what is most abonimable is that you will still be sleeping with your sister's wife even when you get married to yours.

Imagine what will happen when the bubble bursts and the reaction starts with your husband catching you red handed with your sisters husband on top you in the Kerewa act. Na FIRST DEGREE MURDER be dat.

My advise is this. Get your self involved with a guy in school and get committed to him. Have him do all the things your sister's husband does for you that way he can now be a distraction for you towards your in-law.

Above all "GET CLOSE TO YOUR CREATOR". He always knows how to make a way where there seems to be no way.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by tellwisdom: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
@OP, Listen carefully, if you think i dont know, i already know before you even said it out here.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by eyeball: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2011
Its obvious that you are enjoying the act. For you to say its difficult to leave your in-law's house is a clear proof that you are bent on ruining your in-Law's home. How on earth do you think you can overcome it, if you keep living with them. Remember, do not put the Lord your God to the test by living with them and claiming you will you will convince them to  stop to an act been enjoyed by two people staying under one roof. WHO BE FOOL? angry angry
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by sulakishop(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

@OP, Listen carefully, if you think i dont know, i already know before you even said it out here.

Now, you do yourself a favor, cos im not ready to discuss anything here with you, just send me your number on: consulate_trans@yahoo.com and i shall call you to tell you something very important before it gets out of hand. 48hrs to do that.

So you too want to have a taste abi? You see say the girl hot well well so you want take style collect her number, can't you post wetin you wan tell her here?
@poster, no send anybody number joor!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by tellwisdom: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2011
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nnaboys: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
you dey craze? how will u be sleeping with ur sisters' husbands? you really need deliverance.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by DeCleff(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2011
My dear friend, what you've done is a sin against divinity and humanity. Guess what? I know someone who has the perfect solution to your problems and His name is Jesus. He knows what you are going through more than you can ever fathom. He also knows that you really wanted to come out of it but can't help yourself out. He is therefore saying to you now; daughter, come unto me with your sins, shame and depression and i will give you rest. Mathew 11:28-30. He also said that if you will come to him that regardless how dirty, unclean, unholy and unrighteous you are that he will make you clean and pure. Isaiah 1 : 18. And the good news is that He's right there where you are. All you need to do is open up your heart for him to come and make your life beautiful. Rev. 3 vs 20. If you wish to contact me, please email me @ abrahamchindah@hotmail.com. God bless you.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Delible(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2011
If you need to move out of the house.I can assit you for a while.But I will have a share of the family cake.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by minute(f): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2011
Just stop you LovePeddler! How could you treat your Sister like that?

You jeopardize your entire relationship with people you care about

because you are selfish. People like you are horrible. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.