Stats: 3,175,987 members, 7,896,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case (51769 Views)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by benebaby77: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
That's what most of the Nigerian police officers do. And in fact, Nigerian police officers in Ikeja asked me to pay about 70K before she can follow up on my case....

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by GeneralPula: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
That’s sucks shouldn’t be talk of the town. Justice is all we fuckkin want!
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by Rodwave: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
If u like delete my post 1000 times. The truth remains that the monkey Republic is irreparable
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by Ndywin: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nigerian police no dey get shame at all, they will soon deny this... Watch out!

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by ojun50(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Police if you manage enter there compound na money, so am not surprised

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by Lastmankc(m): 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
And when some people we call Nigeria zoo, you people we be complaining. Is Nigeria not a zoo

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by snipernigga(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Na their way, always pursuing rats when the house is burning. grin grin grin
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by francescainnoce(f): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
PLEASE wat is mobility money.

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by Sampao: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Really sad but that is their way and they can never change.I was asked to fuel a police vehicle 14 years ago when I reporter a robbery incident in Ibadan for them to visit the robbery scene.The Nigerian police force are not compassionate at all.

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by panpan(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
The Nigeria Police should be adequately funded by the federal government.

Funding should not just be billions of naira allocated at the top. The funds should reach the police at the police stations.

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Nigerian police never fails to disappoint,very heartless people
but they said they have arrested some suspects
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by Tremple8v: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
You see why most things are not working, na which one be mobility fee as If you dey ask client for commitment fee . Chai 9ja is at lost.

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by CaptainFM1: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Very shameful on Nigerian police and Nigerian government. I remember when I made some complains to Nigeria police in the past, I had to pay 35k for them to move around to carry out their investigations and made some arrest.

Yes, they called it Mobilisation fee. It's crazy! What happens to the tax we're paying in this country. Nigerian government should please address this Mobilisation fee thing Nigerian police are demanding. It's just very crazy!

I understand the plights of Nigerian police though. In my case, I had to even hire taxi for them to move around and made some arrest.

No to Mobilisation fee!

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by philip0906(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Timi141:
The shame just keeps on growing everyday. We really need a sound and comprehensive restructuring of our forces.
it is rocket science...we will create another hashtag soon. Useless country

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
obembet:
Rape doesn't happen by mistake, rape is a planned action. The rapists should know female are not a toy. They are the future, our children, our sisters, our mothers.
Death penalty would make them understand more about what a person needs to be responsible for.
they are in the neighborhoods, closer than you think, they usually look sweet and likeable, attractive to the female folks,

Instead of rebuked, chastised and castrated they are encouraged

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by NaijaNaWaa: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Just pray you never have the need to involve Nigeria Police in anything because even at the point of death, they don't do anything without being paid.

Even after the initial mobilization fee, you must continue to pay else they'll stop working on it. It is an extremely painful and unfortunate situation to find oneself

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by landforeast(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nigeria Police Why nah
Must everything be about Money

People are heartless, how can you terminate a life you can't create. Look at how they have brought anguish and pain upon this family.
The killers of this Innocent girl will never know peace in their life.

May God grant her Soul an exnternal rest.
Wanted to tell my people about Investment Opportunity but let me reserve it for another day to give the slain Uwa her last respect.

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by Chirowman(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
na when you get case reach station na there you go know say police no be your friend.

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by Edeyoung: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
But the i. G says he will give is support by sending more police for aid
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by Heineken(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Imagine.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by tillaman(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
The police woman that made such an insensitive statement doesn’t deserve to be in the force at all, she shouldn’t be called a police, seems some of our police officers are animals, asking for mobility money ?
Gone are the day when the government owes them salaries but we haven’t recorded any thing like that in a long time now but they still go ahead to disgrace the force looking haggard and unkempt
Mehn screw the police

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by BigIyanga: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
And Naija folks are protesting for US police brutality on blacks when our Naija police are Lucifer’s children

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by NofiuFade(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nigerian" We complain about alot of sectors, police, power, road, politician most especially govt organizations, can we stop complaining and look for way to get ourselves into this hill fainted sectors that is been dominated by rugs uneducated police officers, can we have more of our brilliant, well elighthened smart youths have their way in those sectors..

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Shuo!

This thing is straight forward, the rapist fingerprints is all over her body, the extinguisher, the door, objects in the Church etc.BVN or SIM registration will be used to get the fingerprints.

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by Gadaluck(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lol, are you not a Nigerian? Na their way... undecided
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by GodPunishBiafra: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Stupîd Linda copied someone's videos l and use and senseless blog note to cover it.
Yẹyẹ
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by mandate12: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
The Nigeria police is becoming too lousy
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chaiiiii Zoogeria police na scam even their Oga in Aso rock na number one scam, Zoogeria always a Zoogeria
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by OKTolu: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nigerian police na waooo
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by Queenserah26(f): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is disheartening undecided

Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me / Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God / Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo)