Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:29 PM

s - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / s (23273 Views)

Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? / She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding / I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: s by 190: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mygoldie:

[size=15pt]@tunnytox that girl on your pic,does she have eczema?  ''just curious''[/size]

@annawhite,don't mind MOBO and his adulterated facts about Nigerian women, i was only reminding him,so he can eat his word.

ROTFLMFAO!! People dey talk 1 thing

Goldie dey talk another thing!
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2011
tunnytox:

The picture mean nothing, a little bit of eye candy does no harm cool by the way how do u get my mobile number! oh I guess I left it on the auto section for Sienna cos I've received calls twice now from Nairaland. Anyway don't call me on that number I'm getting a Vectone sim card tommorrow I'll forward that to you and will be waiting for your call.

Why cant i call you on that number, well like every married man you have a secret life, i see, will text u later on anyway.
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2011
190:

ROTFLMFAO!! People dey talk 1 thing

Goldie dey talk another thing!

wetin people dey talk? tongue
Re: s by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mygoldie:

@tunnytox that girl on your pic,does she have eczema?  ''just curious''

wots wrong with eczema? hmmm? hmmmm? you racist against eczemians? angry angry angry angry
Re: s by 190: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

grin grin
he probably ate it. . .after all it (grass) is a real treat to goats!  cheesy 
lol you can't tell that 190 is a madman? why do you think he and Mobo444 get along so well? even with mr.cork  grin grin

If im a mad man

You be crace woman!! with your coco-nut head  angry angry

annawhite:

mobo wat ever hapen to u
wat hapen to that sweet little boy who used  to fetch grass for the goats in mama's yard.
u were such a darling to the whole communty,fetching water for people and running errands for them too'

what went wrong?are u blaming the community for sending you to england for studies,u have totally become a gigolo and it getting worst by day, from *gigoloing* u have practically turned a beggar cry cry cry cry cry

IQWE AND LOLO1 awaits your return,please go to school and make your community proudso called nigerian ladies, pls be specific angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 190 even u

Annawite, i don wise!! grin grin grin
Re: s by annawhite(f): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

^^^ Annawhite dear the kid have grown up fast and has grown big, I now go after real women not 9 to 5 cheap bank staff like you.
[/quote

do u have a problem with my job?
u lied abt one just to go to a ladies house!

go gigolo go gigolo go gigolol
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^Racist against eczema?
can't a girl ask a question,just to clarify? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked]
@Mzdark.
Re: s by 190: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mygoldie:

wetin people dey talk? tongue

Goldie, com greet me for Birmingham  na!! grin grin
Re: s by annawhite(f): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
190:

Goldie, com greet me for Birmingham  na!! grin grin
truly u don wise up
Re: s by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mygoldie:

^^Racist against eczema?
can't a girl ask a question,just to clarify? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked]
@Mzdark.

lol i'm just joking. I have an acute case tho  undecided cry

190:

If im a mad man

You be crace woman!! with your coco-nut head  angry angry

Be quiet before I make scrambled eggs with your egg head!  angry
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

lol i'm just joking. I have an acute case tho  undecided cry

aww sweery,i see where your coming from, i ain't racist against it aiight smiley
Re: s by tunnytox(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

Why cant i call you on that number, well like every married man you have a secret life, i see, will text u later on anyway.

Lol i have no probs about you calling my number, honestly I'm just not in the mood to answer call tonight you can call me tomorrow during Arsenal match if you like (I'll be at Crumpsall with a friend watching the match)

@Mygoldie
I don't know if the girl's got Eczema may be its due to the picture's quality. LMAO
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2011
It 8 AM and well am at her place and we just ate dinner, things are going well, she has on a short gown and nothing under, no panties, I will try and impress her tonight again so she can bring out her cheque book tomorrow morning, she likes my muscle and chest, she cant take her eyes off my chest and presently takes her hands down my short so she can feel me, am presently growing large in her hands and she get excited again, but well i would love to grow large between her legs, well we have all night dont we.
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2011
Ode! grin ^^
very dry text message.
Re: s by annawhite(f): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2011

[/quote]*sitting in a dark corner eating 404 and sipping palmy*
two fighting
[quote author=MOBO444 link=topic=590285.msg7578492#msg7578492 date=1295639956]
It 8 AM and well am at her place and we just ate dinner, things are going well, she has on a short gown and nothing under, no panties, I will try and impress her tonight again so she can bring out her cheque book tomorrow morning, she likes my muscle and chest, she cant take her eyes off my chest and presently tkes her hands down my short so she can feel me, am presently growing large in her hands, but were i would love to grow large between her legs, well we have all night dont we.
it 8am and u r just cuming back from your night shift, u dnt act lika a man,am so embarrased dat u r nigerian
Re: s by Beync(f): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2011
am not suprise, cos this mofo's treads obviosly springs frm joblessness. awe! u cant get a job yet. gold digger tongue tongue
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2011
I tell her to go buy alcohol beer across the road at the pakistani shop, I want to give her a good time tonight, she has big ass, the best for such a lady is them doggy style, big ass lady love them doggy style and it works for them.
Re: s by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

It 8 AM and well am at her place and we just ate dinner, things are going well, she has on a short gown and nothing under, no panties, I will try and impress her tonight again so she can bring out her cheque book tomorrow morning, she likes my muscle and chest, she cant take her eyes off my chest and presently tkes her hands down my short so she can feel me, am presently growing large in her hands, but were i would love to grow large between her legs, well we have all night dont we.

yeah yeah yeah, blah blah. . .ok. and they live happily ever after. next story  tongue angry
Re: s by 190: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

I tell her to go buy alcohol beer across the road at the pakistani shop, I want to give her a good time tonight, she has big backside, the best for such a lady is them canine style, big backside lady love them canine style and it works for them.

Mobo

tell her to buy alize rose

its new and blow's the mind

I tried it and got knocked out on new year's eve
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^ She is gone, but i sure will send her back, them Nigeria Black women love them good sex.
Re: s by 190: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2011
Goldie,

You don enter voicemail
Let's try and see anywhere in london

are you game! grin grin

Mz dark

Oracle swear for you from your village

Cos we are sucessfully dating does that mean you wont respect your man!!

abi your eye don dey outside!! angry angry
Re: s by MrsChima1(f): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2011
That girl on Tunnyvox's profile don't have any titties.  And he said a little eye candy don't HURT, which I will agree.
[size=77pt]HOWEVER, THAT CHICK IS A BIG OLE EYE SORE! [/size]
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2011
@190 why you want us to meet? WHY?? shocked shocked
angry angry
Re: s by 190: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

^^^ She is gone, but i sure will send her back, them Nigeria Black women love them good sex.

Okay dont forget to order some meat pizza' as well from that pakistani shop
alongside with that wine,

your nite is gonna bloosom

dont listen to them hater's mobo444

Carry on, nothing do you!! grin grin

cock is also with his black woman {dont expect him here tonite} except me! cry cry cry
Re: s by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2011
190:

Mz dark

Oracle swear for you from your village

Cos we are sucessfully dating does that mean you wont respect your man!!

abi your eye don dey outside!! angry angry

Sorry I don't speak 'madman'. English please!  angry

GADDEMIT CHIMA!  angry angry
Re: s by MrsChima1(f): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2011
What? (looking innocent)
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

What? (looking innocent)

From your previous comment i see you have 4 children, so your hole between your legs is now wide and your man cant fill it up no more, you need to get a real muscle man to fll it up and hit it hard, then you feel like a real woman, you can even come, who knows (i bet you circumsized).
Re: s by 190: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mygoldie:

@190 why you want us to meet? WHY?? shocked shocked
angry angry

Goldie i wanna take you for some shopping,
relaxing, take care of some of your bills { if not everything }
we could go to the cinema to see Season of the witch
anything { dont worry i wont shag you } im married to mz dark grin grin grin
Re: s by 190: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Sorry I don't speak 'madman'. English please!  angry

GADDEMIT CHIMA!  angry angry

You dont speak but your brain can translate angry angry

owl angry angry
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2011
190,your tripping and i don't find it funny angry angry angry
Re: s by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2011
190, theres some fresh grass outside! good for eating.  angry angry

190:

Goldie i wanna take you for some shopping,
relaxing, take care of some of your bills { if not everything }
we could go to the cinema to see Season of the witch
anything { dont worry i wont sleep with you } im married to mz dark grin grin grin

Hmmmm. MyGoldie, if you see a black chick with a blond wig, cream colored trench coat and wearing shades following you guys, it aint me!  angry angry grin
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
is the black chick blind?why would she wear black goggles in the dark? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. / Tough Economy Causes Scarcity Of Marriage Suitors In Lagos / Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.