Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:07 AM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (30169 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 1:25am On Jan 24, 2011
Awww. Nigeria will never recognize a gay man with the name Mrs. huh? Oh well.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by redsun(m): 1:26am On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I guess a man can be MRS. CHIMA.  I digress.  We are going from WOMEN BEATING TO GAY BASHING?  Are you nervous your identity will be exposed Mrs. Doubtfire?  

This is getting funnier,keep it coming.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 1:34am On Jan 24, 2011
mrs. chima, redsun is indeed one of them, he even told me as "bitches" we need to stick together,
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 1:37am On Jan 24, 2011
Trust no N--GA and fear no b---ch!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 1:38am On Jan 24, 2011
Redsun,

When was the last time you hit a woman? Be honest.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 1:41am On Jan 24, 2011
i think he is busy hitting a lady now to respond, we shall wait
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 24, 2011
Dodger8:

Looking at some of the replies here i still cant help but think that there are some really deluded people in here. You expect a man to  permanently show self restraint while you go around acting like a possessed creature. NEWSFLASH! Your sex does not give  you the right to misbehave, if  you happen to strike another human being then be prepared for whatever comes your way. Why that is so hard to understand baffles me,

*applauds* cool
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by soreola(f): 1:48am On Jan 24, 2011
@ogugua88: I did not say that the gurl hitting first is self-defence, i said "the gurl hits the guy blah blah blah of course it is ok, we can call it self-defence or blah blah blah"

meaning of course it is ok for the guy to hit back (reply to the main question in that scenario) and we can state that the guy hitting back is an act of self-defence

of course it is not self-defence if the gurl hits the guy first   .
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 24, 2011
Thanks for clarifying. smiley
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 2:02am On Jan 24, 2011
Hmm. I see SOME of you men have been abused by your mother or a female relative in your family. If you are going to send a woman to ER simply because she brush against you never mind HITTING YOU but so much brushing against you or even put her finger in your face.

One guy on this thread said that he would beat a woman like she stole something. Interesting. I see NOBODY spoke nothing about the pictures I attached to the thread and I was expecting NO RESPONSE anyways. THANK FOR PROVING MY POINT bashers.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 24, 2011
What is there to say about your pictures? The first one I don't care for. I stated earlier that Rihanna had her beating coming. It was redundant.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 2:19am On Jan 24, 2011
My questions had nothing to do with Rhianna. It is obvious someone did not read my questions.

Do not bother. It is okay.

Aminalib,

That first picture that Redsun beating on his granny because she didn't cook him some rice stew and wouldn't give him any naira.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 2:22am On Jan 24, 2011
lmao@ chima, where did he run too
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 2:26am On Jan 24, 2011
His sidekicks are not here.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 2:28am On Jan 24, 2011
wat a pity
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hmm.  I see SOME of you men have been abused by your mother or a female relative in your family.  If you are going to send a woman to ER simply because she brush against you never mind HITTING YOU but so much brushing against you or even put her finger in your face.  

One guy on this thread said that he would beat a woman like she stole something.  Interesting.  I see NOBODY spoke nothing about the pictures I attached to the thread and I was expecting NO RESPONSE anyways.  THANK FOR PROVING MY POINT bashers.

I briefly posted about your pictures, one of which depicting a beaten Rihanna.

Mrs.Chima:

My questions had nothing to do with Rhianna.  It is obvious someone did not read my questions.

Do not bother.   It is okay.  

Aminalib,

That first picture that Redsun beating on his granny because she didn't cook him some rice stew and wouldn't give him any naira.  

Talking for the sake of talking. I rest my case.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 2:36am On Jan 24, 2011
Please rest your case well. Exhaustion is a mofo!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:43am On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hmm. I see SOME of you men have been abused by your mother or a female relative in your family. If you are going to send a woman to ER simply because she brush against you never mind HITTING YOU but so much brushing against you or even put her finger in your face.

One guy on this thread said that he would beat a woman like she stole something. Interesting. I see NOBODY spoke nothing about the pictures I attached to the thread and I was expecting NO RESPONSE anyways. THANK FOR PROVING MY POINT bashers.

chima

you change details inorder for you  to win or to sound better

most people agree that hitting is bad both female and men  whether you are sent to ER or not

whats there to talk about the picture, the act was bad whether if had been chris beaten like that

the problem with you is this you want men to chill down when hit but there are human just like the hitter who doesnt want to be hit back if they dont want to be hit back dont hit others

there is a big difference between someone who hit you for no reason and someone who hit you back you started it so s/he respond,s so you shouldnt cry foul
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 2:56am On Jan 24, 2011
Zimdrill,

What details did I changed? We are still talking about WOMEN BASHING and I know you got excited when GAY BASHING were mentioned. We dissolved that. However, women apply to ANY ONE OF A FEMALE origin. Last time I checked, daughters and female relatives are women.

Not one time I SAID THAT it is okay for women to hit men and I have lectured you about your reading comprehension skills.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 24, 2011
Clearly, level-headedness and rationality are thing ms chima and co. lack in quantum.
I see she has gone off-topic again.

No doubt this self centeredness extends to other aspects of their lives.
I wish them luck in their false-sense of a right to slap a man and get no consequences in return.
They'll need it  grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 3:02am On Jan 24, 2011
You need to get your bush trimmed it bleeping up your vision.

In the mighty word of Redsun, WHERE ALL THE BITCHES AT? We need to stand together.
undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by kpozite(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2011
Oh it is advisable beat her thoroughly (black and blue is diserable) any time she tries it so as to remove any intention of trying such from her head next time
And she 'll love you more if visit her while on a hospital bed. And thereafter 2 'll go 2gether happier than b/4. Try it it works.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by 19417able: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2011
Too bad!!!! but funny grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by keyne(f): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2011
sweet heavens!some women do desire to be beaten as in with their serpentine mouth and stuff but when it gets down to it,I dont think a guy shld raise his fist to a woman cos no matta how justifiable his actions may seem,it wld still not go down well with the public!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Sagamite(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2011
If it was a wife/girlfriend/female friend, I would not hit back. I would want to understand (later) what I did that was so bad to warrant physical assault. I would probably walk away and not talk to the person for some long time or forever depending on the thing that spurred the attack, they better have a good explanation and floods of apology. It is not worth hitting people that you are close to, use it against them to get them to cook for you and do your laundry for a year. grin I have taken beatens in my life whilst in boarding school, I can withstand a good, solid, prolonged beating.  cheesy

If it happens again after forgiving, then DEFINITELY I would disconnect from that person forever. No point or worth in beating her, I would get more from dumping her.

If it is a woman I don't know, know well or have a close relationship with I will whooze her back, if the attack on me was menacing, I would give her a unique and quick multiple-hit Combo that Capcom would be urged to resurrect and release a new Street Fighter (Special Edition) game with a special move by a character called Sagamite.

Don't put you hands on me if you don't want me to put my hands on you b*tch.

ogugua88:

I'm assuming she, too, professed love before hitting the man lol.

I'm not 100% proud of my gender ohh. Some women do some horrible things and play the "I'm a woman" card. I truly hate it. If that's the case then behave like one. I hate to bring up Chris Brown lol. Rihanna told police she was loud, physical, and even took the keys out of the ignition to his car and threw it into a bush at like 2am. THEN, he hit her. Would you be able to just let out a sigh and then walk away from the situation? I, personally, could not. I can take some things but if anyone took the keys out of my car then trowey am for bush at 2 in the morning, I will beat whomever and then send that person outside to get my keys lol.

If you start wahala, be prepared to finish. That's my opinion anyway.

I would not hit her.

She would not get/change what she is fighting for. More likely I would intensify the offending act/issue for that slap and dump her.

No point or advantage in hitting her except she is about to harm you seriously. It is just a bloody key, I would come and look for it in the morning. She would not get the satisfaction.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MLSwiss: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2011
keyne:

sweet heavens!some women do desire to be beaten as in with their serpentine mouth and stuff but when it gets down to it,I dont think a guy shld raise his fist to a woman cos no matta how justifiable his actions may seem,it wld still not go down well with the public!
Totally true and that's pathetic. I don't know why people are bringing up the Rihanna issue. Were you there? Anyway, while I know that hitting a woman means DEATH in public eyes, why would she hit him at all? I mean, we're not talking about a woman beater here rather a woman who decides to hit a man first and goes crying when she recieves what she deserves.

Although I'm petite, if I hit my man, I know FOR SURE that he'll give me back the slap. Now, he won't do it with all his strenght (because I'll probably die, haha) but just a little slap will make me think twice and feel ashamed for RAISING my hands on my man who I claim to love.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by WackyJ1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2011
The issue of gender equality has been raised many times mostly by women. Like someone said women want all of the benefits and none of the responsibilities of gender equality. When a woman hits a man, she should be hit back( note that i didn't say brutally, a slap is enough). It's not by force a man should restrain himself, it's a choice and going by the rules of equality if the man should restrain himself when she hits him, the woman should restrain herself not to hit him in the first place. A woman can't hit a man and then use his strength as a defense for her actions, After all she knew that the man was stronger than her before she hit him(except she's mentally unstable). If a woman hits a man, he can hit her back and it doesn't make him less of a gentleman because according to the laws of equality, a gentlewoman does not hit a man. If a man hits a woman, it's called abuse without a debate whatsoever, infact the type of hitting is not even discussed because a slap or punch will be equal to beating her black and blue.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Sagamite(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2011
WackyJ1:

The issue of gender equality has been raised many times mostly by women. Like someone said women want all of the benefits and none of the responsibilities of gender equality. When a woman hits a man, she should be hit back( note that i didn't say brutally, a slap is enough). It's not by force a man should restrain himself, it's a choice and going by the rules of equality if the man should restrain himself when she hits him, the woman should restrain herself not to hit him in the first place. A woman can't hit a man and then use his strength as a defense for her actions, After all she knew that the man was stronger than her before she hit him(except she's mentally unstable). If a woman hits a man, he can hit her back and it doesn't make him less of a gentleman because according to the laws of equality, a gentlewoman does not hit a man. If a man hits a woman, it's called abuse without a debate whatsoever, infact the type of hitting is not even discussed because a slap or punch will be equal to beating her black and blue.

Effing brilliant points all the way through.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by koolchicco: 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2011
WackyJ1:

Nice one bruv.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by namfav(m): 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2011
if a woman hits me i will f*k her up properly, but just with a belt no punches or kicks
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by redsun(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2011
There is nothing more embarrassing as having a troublesome lady,she makes life hellish for a normal dude,
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by redsun(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2011
Fela says of lady,#she wan salute man she go sit down for table#she wan make man wash plate foram in kitchen

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? / When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates / Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.