Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (30173 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by redsun(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2011
D role of women is peace making not trouble.Troublesome women are lonely women,nobody wants them,a man can only take so much
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by VERYANGRY(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2011
shocked well i think for a man to restrain is an act of pretence!!! some men wld dare not hold back, ladies do not be decieved by our comments,dont go home testin ur guy, lookin at it theorically , most of  the guys wld simply say it,dont hit ur gurl or she is the weaker bla bla bul, shiits and stuffs like that, MEN/WOMEM can be UNPREDICTABLE,,heaven nd hell is real,,dont take it as an advantage when u hit ur guy and he just got up,looked at u and walked away,, must have  been a good day for him and u his gf aswell, maybe the guy bizz pay well well or passed his exams, the guy just wan maintain say em go take am  nd nothin dey happen, if things dey work out well with ur guy,em fit take stuffs like that from u, there re guys who will never or even think abt that shiiit, raising a fist on his girl but never ever as his girl raise ur finger or even think of hiting him cos that will deff be the end of the game!! u will wake up in coma! if women re weaker whatever as claimed then they better keep the distance,dont even hit or think of it,cos once its done it really show u can do better,in that case ,send her to coma then walk away, she wont try it in her next relationship grin,and for some ladies, theres no real love in a relationship without naggin at their guys and if the G go mute, come see girls, the guy no love me, em no even care, if i hit am em go just walka comot,na me be tha man at home,,hehe,, men if u try am, some men no go go easy with u,the man want more than peace in his domain, some guys go throw u staright out of the window if u try that shiit on dem, even me grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2011
Why men/women with NEW names must hide behind it to express their true emotions? Cowards sucks big time.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrCork17: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why men/women with NEW names must hide behind it to express their true emotions?  Cowards sucks big time.

Mrs.Chima <<<<<<< Man beater angry
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by VERYANGRY(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2011
sure! its very clear to see wink
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^Cork and Angry Yet I am Typing, don't play-HER-hate Chima because she called you out! grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by VERYANGRY(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2011
we aint playing the hate game here! normally i like reading her comments,maybe cos she dey make sense sometimes but e no mean say she dey always make sense,if she is taking it personal then na she sabi!!!  i stand my ground nd thats just me undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2011
Sagamite:

If it was a wife/girlfriend/female friend, I would not hit back. I would want to understand (later) what I did that was so bad to warrant physical assault. I would probably walk away and not talk to the person for some long time or forever depending on the thing that spurred the attack, they better have a good explanation and floods of apology. It is not worth hitting people that you are close to, use it against them to get them to cook for you and do your laundry for a year. grin I have taken beatens in my life whilst in boarding school, I can withstand a good, solid, prolonged beating.  cheesy

If it happens again after forgiving, then DEFINITELY I would disconnect from that person forever. No point or worth in beating her, I would get more from dumping her.

If it is a woman I don't know, know well or have a close relationship with I will whooze her back, if the attack on me was menacing, I would give her a unique and quick multiple-hit Combo that Capcom would be urged to resurrect and release a new Street Fighter (Special Edition) game with a special move by a character called Sagamite.

Don't put you hands on me if you don't want me to put my hands on you b*tch.

I would not hit her.

She would not get/change what she is fighting for. More likely I would intensify it for that and dump her.

No point or advantage in hitting her except she is about to harm you seriously. It is just a bloody key, I would come and look for it in the morning. She would not get the satisfaction.

On which planet? I would truly love to see this.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2011
LMFAO@ Sagamite's multiple combo! grin grin I agree if a woman is hardcore enough to try to SERIOUSLY fight a man, then yes she deserves to get a dose of the difference in strength but if she is just distraught esp. if it something you did, then just restrain her and/or walk away. come on now.

VERY ANGRY:

we aint playing the hate game here! normally i like reading her comments,maybe cos she dey make sense sometimes but e no mean say she dey always make sense,if she is taking it personal then na she sabi!!!  i stand my ground nd thats just me undecided

Interesting. So when she is not sharing your views, she doesn't make sense. . .oh ok i see the logic in that.  undecided i think maybe it is because you all dont know what we mean by "mush" that is why you guys are confusing our views with some ludicrous belief that we are implying "woman tries to kill man, man should not react". She and I made it clear as a summer day that we are saying a woman even slapping a guy, pushing him (lightly due to lack of strength) or mushing him (means to take hand or use the index & middle fingers to push his head back) does not deserve a full fledge beat down. A woman who is trying to kill or cause severe bodily harm however deserves such treatment as it is the correct reaction/defense.

Some of you ppl are trying to argue just for the sake of it and not reading for the sake of understanding logic. It's common sense.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by WackyJ1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2011
So you're saying that if a woman slaps or pushes a man. He should not react. He must wait until she wants to kill him. That is absolutely rubbish! Remember the topic says hit not " trys to kill" . Why don't you stop twisting your words and come out and say that "no matter how you hit a man as long as it's not with intent to kill, he shouldn't touch you because you are a woman"
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2011
I challenge mrs chima to a fist fight!

**Warming up**
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2011
WackyJ1:

So you're saying that if a woman slaps or pushes a man. He should not react. He must wait until she wants to kill him. That is absolutely rubbish! Remember the topic says hit not " trys to kill" . Why don't you stop twisting your words and come out and say that "no matter how you hit a man as long as it's not with intent to kill, he shouldn't touch you because you are a woman"

your username fits you. Maybe you should add 'illiterate' as a suffix  tongue DID I NOT SAY RESTRAIN HER? (hold her down!, pin her against the wall even) I have three brothers I have seen how they react, and they are MEN about it. Grow up and be a damn man and stop trying to find a reason to justify beating women. Damn!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^^^ NL why do we have to insult one another esp when we disagree with each other's extremist views.
Still calling out mrs chima to a fist fight. No holds barred, No holding back any punch.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2011
hmm, i'll have your stretcher ready
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by VERYANGRY(m): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2011
tnx for making sense anyway,,ppl who bite the hand that feeds them usually lick the boot kicks them, i dont make jokes,i watch or read the topics nd comments and i reply the facts, i rest my case nd thnx for making things clear
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2011
aminalib:

hmm, i'll have your stretcher ready

One stretcher is good enough. I won't be needing any for myself. tongue
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2011
its marked with ur name, oh u will need it
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2011
deniyor:

^^^^ NL why do we have to insult one another esp when we disagree with each other's extremist views.
Still calling out mrs chima to a fist fight. No holds barred, No holding back any punch.

please fall back. just focus on Chima.

@Angry you haven't proven anything but your lack of common sense.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by WackyJ1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

your username fits you. Maybe you should add 'illiterate' as a suffix  tongue DID I NOT SAY RESTRAIN HER? (hold her down!), pin her against the wall even) I have three brothers I have seen how they react, and they are MEN about it. Grow up and be a damn man and stop trying to find a reason to justify beating women. Damn!
lol, you're insults are like water off a ducks back. I won't blame you.
As for illiteracy. Did you not read my post, i said a slap is sufficient and according to your rules that is allowed. Please don't try to put your disease on others.
Only a wild woman will hit a man knowing his strength that's why they need to be restrained. let me rephrase "
as a woman i can hit a man anyhow as long as it's without an intent to kill and as i grown man he should just restrain me"
Personally i find a woman trying to hit me funny and i was trained well to not do anything if that happens.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^Muma lashy are you still talking? the show is over.
I don't even understand what u are trying to say. All I can say is we agree to disagree.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

please fall back. just focus on Chima.

@Angry you haven't proven anything but your lack of common sense.

I am totally focused on mrs chima. But in the meantime, this is my peace wk.
Relax, you are much better than all the insults you plan spewing out.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^ok.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Akinagirl(f): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2011
Dont dish it if you cant take it, man or woman.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MMM2(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2011
a man should never touch, lay hands or even beat a lady no matter what and ladies should learn how 2 talk and control dere hands in de aspect of slaping a man.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by koolchicco: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2011
Akinagirl:

Co-signed!!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by dayokanu(m): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2011
Akinagirl:

SIMPLE, If everyone can follow this simple rule, Wont life be better?

Dont attack anyone and later cry that he retaliated.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by WackyJ1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2011
Akinagirl:

spot on
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2011
Akinagirl:

cool
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2011
Deniyor,

Bring your arse on! I fight men too!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2011
Debate Summary

The Women Wrapper Militants vs The Feminist's Voice

The militants claimed that regardless if a woman is weaker than a man that still does not give her the right to TOUCH A MAN. It doesn't matter if she mushes him (they do not know what that mean), grazed up against him, or pop him in the face she deserve to get her ARSE whooped like she STOLE SOMETHING.

The Feminist's voice claimed that they support a man right to defend himself when such force is used however, if a woman touch you in a manner that does not justify her being sent to the hospital the man is a coward. If no such force is used why would you use a force that was not used just because she touch you? Why would you beat her until she blue in the face SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE bumped into you?

The self defense law states that the force used must be the same exact or similar force used upon the defensee from the defensor. If the defensee use a force that is greater than the defensor then the defensee will suffer the great prosecution than the defensor. Now this apply in both USA and UK. If a woman is beaten in Nigeria most likely it will be look upon as she deserve it rather than look at the activities that led up to it. Often time the women that are been battered do not cause the act of abuse rather than prolonged it because they stay in the abusive relationship. Women will provoke a man who has anger problem easier than a man who will provoke another man who doesn't have anger problem.

If you look at today's society you will see men fighting women more than you would see men fighting other men. However, it is the women fault because we are raising them to disrespect women by beating regardless if she just grazed against him. A woman who take pride in beating a man has been battered in previous relationship or was raised in the environment where fighting men were natural.

To sum all this up, boys justify beating a woman to teach her to respect a man and a woman justify beating a man to take revenge on a previous abusive relationship. The woman suffers more than a man.

I want to end this post with this question:

What is this was your daughter or your favorite female relative? and all she did was grazed him?

don't mind these small minded people. probably due to lack of self-esteem.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Deniyor,

Bring your arse on! I fight men too!
Ahah I knew it.

*throws mrs chima b*itch slap tongue, followed by a flying spinning kick*
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2011
Whatever you do don't throw a backhand. It leaves your abdomen open if you miss cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.