Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" (61859 Views)

Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by LexngtonSteele: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Nothing Wey May-D
No Go See For Jude Okoye Boys Quaters

Lol. Haba! Wetin May D see there ? grin

This is one of the funniest "wetin...no go see..." i have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Iceyjayz: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Nothing Wey May-D
No Go See For Jude Okoye Boys Quaters
Make him catch you first cheesy
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Bahamas95(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2020
Agreement is agreement, he should pay her back her money jor!

Yeye boy.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Kingluqman(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2020
Is this not rape like this grin

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2020
...and I have been eyeing one Ugandan babe like that.

See as this awa brother just blocked this route for me now.
Yoruba demon indeed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Yankee101: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2020
Influencer wey nobody sabi?
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by princeade86(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2020
Thank God no be rape this time
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by SATANIIST: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2020
some nigerians are more heartless than satan

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Naso dem dey do.. Fake living without shishi in their pockets. Broke man forming posh, come to Abuja and you'll b amazed.

Women need to wise up, if na food, u can give him but never money unless he's ur husband. These scamming Niggahs need to know their place.

Says a frustrated single mother gringringrin
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Tonytonex(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2020
LOL.. some people no still get sense in this jet age . nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2020
lalasticlala:
Nigerian Man Fails To Refund Lady's Money After They Had Fun In Uganda, Blocks Her On WhatsApp

A lady in Uganda, Sharon Godwin @AlumBaeOfficial, has called out A Nigerian Twitter Influencer, Ralph @OmoIyaDammy, an actor and a Skit Maker, of having fun with her and 'eating her money' in Uganda without paying back after they agreed the expenses would be shared 50/50.

Read the lady's story that has gone viral:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlumBaeOfficial/status/1269142705885585409
In another development, I see this babe Sharon on Twitter.
Do you know that the babe usually gives relationship advice on Twitter?
Even, in one of her videos, she totally condemned s3x on 1st date.
Yet, she was doing this behind closed doors, lol.
And by the way, she's 23 years old as I know on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Danielfx(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2020
Abaman001:
Let name, don't get you deceived, they can bear any name when they want to achieve something, the are very determined people in everything including evils, in trying to do just that, they can bear alhaji Mohammad Isa, or Abusalami Abubakar even Musa Dayo! They are everywhere, they don't stay in their place, in fact they are allergic to their home states bcus of their atrocities, They are destroyers, they hate unities, they love criminality as long as it pays them, they don't care who's blood is involved as long as they receives chieftaincy titles and bcum the richest within their locality and beyond, they are into drugs, they do all manners of atrocities for personal profit, they are the beginning and Genesis of tribal hatred in Nigeria, they caused the civil war because of greed, they were once loved and respected by the north until their greed to own and conquered the southern minorities exposed them to be nothing to the carefree north as in then....now they are being hated all over the world...today one albino that loves his dead dogs more than his brainwashed zombies, is deceiving them again telling them he want a potopoto republic of Biaflood region...... They have chosen to be second class citizens in Nigeria and so they will remain....
Your tribal sentiment will make you jobless indefinitely

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Femeto: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2020
That girl na mugu them run you street for your own country.
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Sambai65(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Another bad name for Nigeria in Uganda,oya make una come blame Buhari again cool
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by LordKO(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Small-minded people will always mistake perfidiousness for cleverness. The guy should man up and reimburse her if all she said is true.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by olancho: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2020
U leave all the olosho for Nigeria buy ticket go abroad just to Bleep. O'boy I tire for u. Others dey go work collect money come back Ur own na to go Bleep.
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2020
Neimar:
Good for her grin angry
How?Is this the way forward for Africans and Nigerians? If it's Whites it's understandable but certainly not an African brother or sister. Do u know that our celebrities bring more praise, recognition and Goodwill to Nigerians? Imagine Africa where they hate Nigerians. Point is, scam Whites but certainly not our black people
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by DeejayTeeno(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2020
Lol.. 626 excluding myself viewing this superb international love story! grin

I must say if truly that what happened? Then, this so caLLeD influencing Dog represented 9ja terribly, horribly awfully wrong!! Thus, the said influencer is a SCU*M!!

undecided undecided

We are much more better than this, Thus, we can do much better than this!
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by MedicH: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2020
MichaelBukamzy:
so he is a fool for eating a woman's money? You will die a shamefull death if you have ever eaten any money that came from a woman and vice versa if you are female actually.say amen to this prayer.

this simple comment don already translate to the poster will die a miserable death haba... na bitterness, frustration, anger and iwe na onuma go kill majority of nigerians
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by SaintBishop: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2020
Ok. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2020
Miniso:
the boy na fool, no shame at all eating a womans money..
Common go and wash plate for ur mama.
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by ugolinze123(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2020
She looks like my ex's, a yoruba
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by teejaymiquel(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2020
lalasticlala:
Nigerian Man Fails To Refund Lady's Money After They Had Fun In Uganda, Blocks Her On WhatsApp

A lady in Uganda, Sharon Godwin @AlumBaeOfficial, has called out A Nigerian Twitter Influencer, Ralph @OmoIyaDammy, an actor and a Skit Maker, of having fun with her and 'eating her money' in Uganda without paying back after they agreed the expenses would be shared 50/50.

Read the lady's story that has gone viral:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlumBaeOfficial/status/1269142705885585409
I'm confuse, between the boy and the girl who is from Uganda
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by eejo(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2020
I hate people giving Nigeria a bad name. Currently, am working for a top organisation in Europe, each time I tell people am from Nigeria they don't believe me because many Nigerians are out there giving us bad name and blocking many more getting international opportunities. please refund her money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by ngwababe(f): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Some people get mind shaaa.

Person go just stand up one day and decides to travel without money? OK. You still went ahead to eat expensive things on top another person head? Biko, ma nwanyị ma nwoke, if you have this kind of bad agwa, change, na ọ dịghị mma.
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by coputa(m): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Firstly, let me ask:who is a twitter influencer.A full grown man took a flight from nigeria to uganda to f**k and eat,So,this is an achievement.Mr.twitter infuencer,change your way of thinking or you will die a poor beggar.This is the reasoning pattern of an average nigerian youth,i hv engaged them,they are part of the problem of the nigeria government.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2020
It's like men are scarce in Uganda. I mean, see what she settled with
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by omoharry(f): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2020
EmmaFantastic:

In another development, I see this babe Sharon on Twitter.
Do you know that the babe usually gives relationship advice on Twitter?
Even, in one of her videos, she totally condemned s3x on 1st date.
Yet, she was doing this behind closed doors, lol.
And by the way, she's 23 years old as I know on Twitter.
what has that got to do with what that foolish boy did?.Here you are endorsing what he did and putting the blame on the woman . she should have been wiser ,as a relationship blogger but do not deviate from the dishonest act of that Stupid boy.He is a disgrace to manhood ..Infact he is suppose to be called a woman in a mans skin.
Hard working men with self worth do not engage in such act.Only losers with no future ambition do that and so are those with this kind of mind set.
Well brought up Nigerian men do not behave like this.They take pride in working hard and caring for their families with support from thier partners .Pls do not see this as a normal thing .This values Nigerian men have is the reason why foreign women from other African countries likes you .Pls do not throw away such value and start competing with women when you are not wired to behave like them.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by karnap(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2020
this is the reasons white people hate black so much,a white man will appreciate whatever a woman he didn't know is doing for him he will even try to.make things work out well to create a big trust,but a black man will always want to cheats,scammed you and run,white ladies buy ticket around Europe to go and meet their men,not in this Africans countries, look at what happen, see the color of the guy skin.
so sad.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by chukxie(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2020
If all the lady's said is true, then the guy should be ashamed of himself. Just another typical Nigerian trying to prove he's smart while in fact he's silly. Such people make all well meaning Nigerians to look like potential untrustworthy people.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2020
teejaymiquel:

I'm confused, between the boy and the girl who is from Uganda

As in my brother, the matter tire me.
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by omoharry(f): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
How?Is this the way forward for Africans and Nigerians? If it's Whites it's understandable but certainly not an African brother or sister. Do u know that our celebrities bring more praise, recognition and Goodwill to Nigerians? Imagine Africa where they hate Nigerians. Point is, scam Whites but certainly not our black people
Do not scam any race we are all human being and have blood following thru our veins .Do you know the pain of being scammed?Its not a nice thing to say .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / When A Lady Looking For Husband Finally Meets "Long John"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.