Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,848 members, 7,848,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" (61777 Views)

Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by ume1000: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Miniso:
the boy na fool, no shame at all eating a womans money..
but woman fit chop man money abi

Foolish people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Sniper101(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Same shit guys do everyday without wanting or requesting for a refund

This one managed to do it just once
And, BOOM, she's crying & announcing her folly on Twitter

...later on she and her ilks will be advocating for gender equality

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by gemini35(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
She enjoy the fun,why come twitter dey complain,

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Proudlytips: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
oh
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Abaman001(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
macho44:
Na people like you dey fuel this matter. Spread LOVE, not WAR. Love makes the world go round, and if you and me do our bit to sensitize and educate others on the need to unite and move this nation forward, NAIJA will be a better place for all. Say no yo Ethnic Hypocrisy, Say no tribal bigotry, Say no #HateSpeech and say yes to "UNITY".

You are right bro....their traits has made me developed hatred for them...ur view can only happened if they will start retracing their steps bcus they have attracted more hatred than love around them....a tribe that fight every other tribes in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by mayor10(m): 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Intercountry knacking... Ralph get mind

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by mayor10(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Intercountry knacking... Ralph get mind o
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by redsun(m): 1:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Miniso:
the boy na fool, no shame at all eating a womans money.

Shame for a Nigerian in Nigeria? Every opportunity is literally an answered prayer.
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by DaddyRochie1642: 1:53am On Jun 07, 2020
Another Hoe Laments grin

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by MCIU: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2020
donbachi:
Love is a gamble,just pray you are winning...as for the Ralph of a guy.no be the debt be my problem,na una two Wahala be dat.u enter plane from nigeria to Uganda to meet dis girl. Estelle Berglin “Swealife” – Julius Dein’s Girlfriend u must apologize to nigerian men.don't u know u represent all of us?no be sey she fine sef.ehnn!..actor,u carry ur script go Uganda..u no do well.

Lol
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Bellotelli: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ok... I'll see to it that he refund you... Oloshi, when you two monkeys where busy smashing your bodies together was I there

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by stanliwise(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
jamesversion:
Ralph pay her money back. Though an agreement made under 'konji-duress' is hard to fufil especially after curing the konji.

That aside, I cannot imagine myself traveling even 2KMs for a girl that ordinary. Infact that kind ordinary looking girl go spoil my reputation for hood if seen with her during the day. Na that type we dey sneak in for night. grin
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, that is someone beauty queen right there. Be careful.
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
Reversed wisdom in operation

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Mabelenena(f): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Please we don't know him. He's not part of us, he's probably from another Nigeria not this 1.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
50/50 on business or relationship?
A lady that can't spend freely on her man is a very stingy woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Prymestrr(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Abaman001:
Let name, don't get you deceived, they can bear any name when they want to achieve something, the are very determined people in everything including evils, in trying to do just that, they can bear alhaji Mohammad Isa, or Abusalami Abubakar even Musa Dayo! They are everywhere, they don't stay in their place, in fact they are allergic to their home states bcus of their atrocities, They are destroyers, they hate unities, they love criminality as long as it pays them, they don't care who's blood is involved as long as they receives chieftaincy titles and bcum the richest within their locality and beyond, they are into drugs, they do all manners of atrocities for personal profit, they are the beginning and Genesis of tribal hatred in Nigeria, they caused the civil war because of greed, they were once loved and respected by the north until their greed to own and conquered the southern minorities exposed them to be nothing to the carefree north as in then....now they are being hated all over the world...today one albino that loves his dead dogs more than his brainwashed zombies, is deceiving them again telling them he want a potopoto republic of Biaflood region...... They have chosen to be second class citizens in Nigeria and so they will remain....
Ask this one now and he'll argue with his dying breath that he has sense undecided
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by DexterousOne(m): 1:24am On Jul 26, 2020
What sort of behaviour is this ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Felt Cheated By My Girl / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.