Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,824 members, 7,848,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" (61776 Views)

Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Abaman001(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Wawelexy:

Weed Don lie for you......

Are u one of the ipob's miscreants? From potopoto republic of biaflood
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by asanwafo: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
obiekunie2:
guy go pay your debt for your own good!

i hope you know say na her hard earned money you go chop so ba?

no go dey form guy man on top girl money ooo!

chop money wey girl take her to.to suffer get na curse oo!

you chop her to.to for free e no do you you still chop her money join!

just watch how u go take become cripple for main road if she take her to.to water swear for you!
If she were the one who did this to the guy, would u have say this?

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by A2dbzzz(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abaman001:
Let name, don't get you deceived, they can bear any name when they want to achieve something, the are very determined people in everything including evils, in trying to do just that, they can bear alhaji Mohammad Isa, or Abusalami Abubakar even Musa Dayo! They are everywhere, they don't stay in their place, in fact they are allergic to their home states bcus of their atrocities, They are destroyers, they hate unities, they love criminality as long as it pays them, they don't care who's blood is involved as long as they receives chieftaincy titles and bcum the richest within their locality and beyond, they are into drugs, they do all manners of atrocities for personal profit, they are the beginning and Genesis of tribal hatred in Nigeria, they caused the civil war because of greed, they were once loved and respected by the north until their greed to own and conquered the southern minorities exposed them to be nothing to the carefree north as in then....now they are being hated all over the world...today one albino that loves his dead dogs more than his brainwashed zombies, is deceiving them again telling them he want a potopoto republic of Biaflood region...... They have chosen to be second class citizens in Nigeria and so they will remain....
This one pain you oh... Na your Brother... No wonder cheesy tongue
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by jojothaiv(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Twitter Influencer met Ugandan Influencee..
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Abaman001(m): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Goodman247:
Are you alright, why are you promoting tribal hatred

One of them spotted!
they initiated tribal hatred in Nigeria, brought unprepared war to the poor southern minorities bcus of their God given natural wealth, they are just evil.....my happiness now is that they are now second class citizens in Nigeria.....
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by asanwafo: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dongreat:
You see the problem I have with many Nigerians is their acceptance and massive support to fraud and illegality, seeing it as an opportunity. Just take a look at many Nairalander posts

Both parties agreed a 50-50% split but as usual the useless, failed upbringing, and moral deficient Nigerian had to show proof of his idiocy by going against the agreement and worse scamming her.

These are people who make moral Nigerians like us having a tough time in the international community because they (international community) categories us as scammers hence won’t want to use a six foot pole to even touch us.

Well most of the Nigerian influences both male and female are thieves and I hope others will learn from this. When it comes to money agreement with any Nigerians please collect your share first before you go out gun blazing spending cos they are all BIG BOYS and BIG GIRLS THIEVES.
Were u there?
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by sesameq: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nigerian ladies are so so bad that hell herself spat them out!!!

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by damtan(m): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eife:
This one never know Should we tell her grin grin grin
She has found it out herself already

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by YinkaGold02: 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda"

Ralph try and pay this girl back , you stole from her you no. Both inside and outside. Don't feel you smart.

Mr Ralph, don't come back here after some years and start begging people to pray for you. Just do the needful.

Smart guy smiley
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Sagay212: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
O gbe weyrey ni handicap! grin angry
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by ebis9394(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nothing wey Abba Kyari no go see for hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
this matter go tight to settle

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by udemzyudex(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
tillaman:
Most of these Twitter babes be forming hardcore behind their phone screen they no dey street smart at all, orientation no enter half
Bro Dammy have eaten all her cookies, na God go judge you, you scam her both moneywise and bodywise

She was blinded by love, she wanted to please him and that's the result she got.

I believe next time she will use logic instead of her heart.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by udemzyudex(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ningen:
Manipulation and deceitfulness is evil.
But... fúck it. grin

A taste their own medicine??
No gender have the monopoly of eating money.

You guys are unbelievable.

Just Imagine the nonsense you're posting, which you will later call it your opinion, a useless one at that.

If she's a typical naija girl she will want him to do all the spending but she agreed to do it 50/50, is that now a crime?

That guy should be ashame of himself. Very useless guy.
I thought it's only the ladies that don't know what they really want, I never knew we have some guys with fish brain too.
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Ningen(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
udemzyudex:

You guys are unbelievable.

Just Imagine the nonsense you're posting, which you will later call it your opinion, a useless one at that.

If she's a typical naija girl she will want him to do all the spending but she agreed to do it 50/50, is that now a crime?

That guy should be ashame of himself. Very useless guy.
I thought it's only the ladies that don't know what they really want, I never knew we have some guys with fish brain too.

It's obvious you're brain dead.
I'll let you off for having comprehension issues.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Darejoe60: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
lalasticlala:
Nigerian Man Fails To Refund Lady's Money After They Had Fun In Uganda, Blocks Her On WhatsApp

A lady in Uganda, Sharon Godwin @AlumBaeOfficial, has called out A Nigerian Twitter Influencer, Ralph @OmoIyaDammy, an actor and a Skit Maker, of having fun with her and 'eating her money' in Uganda without paying back after they agreed the expenses would be shared 50/50.

Read the lady's story that has gone viral:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlumBaeOfficial/status/1269142705885585409

Another victim of indirect rape and scam abeg... Free the guy.. Thank God u said u enjoyed everything you guys did when he visited.. Why the complain now

Who go settle this matter now

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Ndywin: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
donbachi:
Love is a gamble,just pray you are winning...as for the Ralph of a guy.no be the debt be my problem,na una two Wahala be dat.u enter plane from nigeria to Uganda to meet dis girl.u must apologize to nigerian men.don't u know u represent all of us?no be sey she fine sef.ehnn!..actor,u carry ur script go Uganda..u no do well.

Tah babe fine jaaree... I don dey follow am for Twitter go through her pictures u will sure appreciate her more
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by donbachi(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ndywin:

Tah babe fine jaaree... I don dey follow am for Twitter go through her pictures u will sure appreciate her more
wetin fine dia..na dat her forehead wey be like mama iyabo grinding stone and nose wey be like okoso.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Says a frustrated fake pondo dickk enlargement peddler..

Ur bf just ordered for one... gringringrin

Suffering and smiling SweetCunt97

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by gbemishile: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Very badt sharp guy
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by membranus: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ejenavi18:
grin grin
Sharp guy..

angryBad guy.
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Says a frustrated fake pondo dickk enlargement peddler..

See u.. Na u dey look... See ur sister too... When u guys were young..

Thank God u lived to fulfill your parle wish gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by udemzyudex(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ningen:

It's obvious you're brain dead.
I'll let you off for having comprehension issues.

You and your post are irrelevant.
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by SweetCunt97(f): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:

See u.. Na u dey look... See ur sister too... When u guys were young..

Thank God u lived to fulfill your parle wish gringringrin
OH OK. Sick fellow. Consider yourself ignored from now
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OH OK. Sick fellow. Consider yourself ignored from now

gringringrin..
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
PLEASE the young LADY should put up her ACCOUNT DETAILS.
This is too BAD.....

Meanwhile this is what an AVERAGE NIGERIAN calls smartness.
This is how our people have destroyed our image internationally.
Your ABILITY to dupe people as a NIGERIAN measures how smart you are.
I wish many NIGERIANS can travel abroad and see what smart minds do...
I wish people can travel and see how Ethiopians, Tanzanians, Kenyans, Ghanaians are treated at US Airports
Really Pathetic....
I now denounce my country at AIRPORTS.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Akachai2030(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Guy you scam babe money
You come scam puna come Japa
You're a great man nigga to Uganda.
You're a true Yoruba demon #merrymen

But make you settle am agreement na agreement. Make she no go dey naked under tree.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by explosiveskull(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abaman001:
Let name, don't get you deceived, they can bear any name when they want to achieve something, the are very determined people in everything including evils, in trying to do just that, they can bear alhaji Mohammad Isa, or Abusalami Abubakar even Musa Dayo! They are everywhere, they don't stay in their place, in fact they are allergic to their home states bcus of their atrocities, They are destroyers, they hate unities, they love criminality as long as it pays them, they don't care who's blood is involved as long as they receives chieftaincy titles and bcum the richest within their locality and beyond, they are into drugs, they do all manners of atrocities for personal profit, they are the beginning and Genesis of tribal hatred in Nigeria, they caused the civil war because of greed, they were once loved and respected by the north until their greed to own and conquered the southern minorities exposed them to be nothing to the carefree north as in then....now they are being hated all over the world...today one albino that loves his dead dogs more than his brainwashed zombies, is deceiving them again telling them he want a potopoto republic of Biaflood region...... They have chosen to be second class citizens in Nigeria and so they will remain....
the only thing I know is that allah is blood thirsty, mohammed was poisoned by a girl he wanted to rape, and pigs exhumed his dead petrifying body and snacked on his erect decaying scrotal sack.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
omoharry:
Do not scam any race we are all human being and have blood following thru our veins .Do you know the pain of being scammed?Its not a nice thing to say .
That's right
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by macho44(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abaman001:
Na people like you dey fuel this matter. Spread LOVE, not WAR. Love makes the world go round, and if you and me do our bit to sensitize and educate others on the need to unite and move this nation forward, NAIJA will be a better place for all. Say no yo Ethnic Hypocrisy, Say no tribal bigotry, Say no #HateSpeech and say yes to "UNITY".

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by hopexter(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
tillaman:
Most of these Twitter babes be forming hardcore behind their phone screen they no dey street smart at all, orientation no enter half
Bro Dammy have eaten all her cookies, na God go judge you, you scam her both moneywise and bodywise

Shey the guy no pay for flight go ni? Him no collect money from her now, she paid and took care of the expenses, abi make her guest no eat ni? We dey do am for babes with no complaint. But its a fraud when a guy does it. Later, he would be arrested for rape. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by ableguy(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
You are fortunate this one is not smart, she would have label him a rapist.
grin
That time his eyes will be clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Felt Cheated By My Girl / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.