Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC (50852 Views)

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by obonujoker(m): 10:07am On Jun 14, 2020
How come you don't give these rules for market places but for the house if God??

Antichrist generation. I know these are the beginnings of tribulation

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by kenyguy(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:

12. No adults above 60, & children below 16

Why the segregation? They for kuku no reopen any Church.
Is this part of the guidelines?
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by bluefilm: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2020
Thank You NCDC.

I'd rather stay at home.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by SEGLIZ: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:
Question? why aren't the market place or malls having these same rules? Now it's obvious the fight is against the church

don't be a religious bigot.

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by berrystunn(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2020
Scam

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Johnny1013(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2020
Anyhow sha,let it open as I don tire to stay house for Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by mrkings84(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2020
• People who are sick should not go to places of worship. There should be temperature screening on entry

Sorry sir. The church is a place where those who are sick come for divine healing. Even those with coronavirus can be healed in the church so I don't know how this particular guideline is going to be observed!

Happy Sunday brethren!
Did you worship today in church or at home?

Me went to church o!
Corona can't stop me from worshipping my creator!!!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2020
Scam!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2020
SEGLIZ:

don't be a religious bigot.

will you shut up there!!!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by mrmachine: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=ikorodureporta post=90646514]

https://ncdc.gov.ng/news/255/nigeria--releases-covid-19-guide-to-re-open-places-of-worship

**Can Your Church Handle This?? I don't think my church can...
[/quote

It's easy to make churches to abide but I doubt if mosques would take hoot.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by ehinmowo: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:

I have not seen the full statistics of CoViD-19 in Nigeria. But I have worked on the one from South Korea. Over 70% of people that died were 60 years and above. Weaker immune system. Children also have weak immune system. Young adults may not be very careful in maintaining the rules of reopening.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Jostoman: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:
Question? why aren't the market place or malls having these same rules? Now it's obvious the fight is against the church
na now you know?
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Allee90: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not bad

Looking for your comment to like. I don't know why I like this dude
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Successmind(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2020
Am not sure some of our mosque could adhere to this..... How would you stand in 2meters on a safu roll.... Dis is crazy I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2020
e for better make dem no kuku reopen Churches and mosques naah.

must they?

those wey go still carry demselves go church or mosque na them I dey pity now.

cos, I no know why una no fit stay in your house and do prayers with your family.

stay at home with your family and pray. thats how u fit prevent yourself, wife and kids from the virus.

use ur head.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by lomprico(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:

really?
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Xscape1993(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2020
ikorodureporta:
How many Catholic churches in Lagos can handle this??
I've seen parishes holding up to 5 masses with full capacity, plus overflow, & you want just a few people to come around, & worship for just 1hr?? Will there be a waiting areas??
It would be better if they make use of their open spaces with canopies, & not allowing cars in so as to have more spaces....but what happens to the traffic around the churches??

The worst part is that the Catholic Churches are among the least IT compliant. Despite their population, most of them do not have social media platforms to communicate with their members. They also have a very poor multimedia/ sound system in the churches. You approach a priest that you want to create a web platform for the church & he says he's not interested....

As if the Lagos archdiocese got a sign from COVID, around February 2020, a seminar was organized to build a more robust communication platform for the church, but nothing was implemented before COVID took over...
How did you know that the Catholic church has least IT compliant? Do more findings on your assumed write up. Bless you.
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Joefat: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2020
Audio virus

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Blackmoran(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2020
Why will I attend with all this rules.... They should kuku ma still remain close.... I no go fit hug shake person inside church.. Then the main purpose of fellowship is baseless... Make we continue with our online worship....
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2020
obonujoker:
How come you don't give these rules for market places but for the house if God??

Antichrist generation. I know these are the beginnings of tribulation
Just look at this one. Can't you pray at home or is it that your god only exists in church. Your god lives in your heart as you people love preaching so please be informed. Not like you people will obey the guidelines.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by phren: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:

You get sense

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by meobizy(f): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2020
This forum has gotten boring for me. I need to take an exit. It’s the same old tired topics here every day. Hmm, like everything in life this phase has drawn to a close.
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by ppajy: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Pls pls pls let us comply with the authority so that we might live a fruitful living. with time everything will fall in places.
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Emmacolinho(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2020
I am a catholic and I don't think this can work. My parish has 3 outstations (Branches) under it where masses are celebrated every Sunday. With the shortage of priests, How will Masses be celebrated? What happens to choristers? How will they sing well with masks? How about the children that are exempted from attending. Who will take care of them at home?

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by PastorandMentor(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2020
You are like your father the devil. That's what the Bible calls you.
masterP042:
These business centres, how I wish they can be closed forever. angry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by jrobbins: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:

The guidelines covers mosques too

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Jostoman: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2020
Fogman:

The guidelines is meant for all religions and not for churches alone. Please be guided in your public utterances
this is their plan for a long time they are just using this covid-19 issue to implement their agenda.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Coronavirus1: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:
No flight against religious
Dubai and UAE in General no mosque or church have been open here why market places are open.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by phren: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2020
Ausrichie:

Just look at this one. Can't you pray at home or is it that your god only exists in church. Your god lives in your heart as you people love preaching so please be informed. Not like you people will obey the guidelines.

This one no get sense

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Openbusiness: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:
Real fight against the Church. The other day, we saw picture of Borrowhari praying inside mosque with his cabal, was there a 2m distance between them? NO! Bloody antiChrist terrorists. 2m is about 6ft7". Check the pictures below, is the distance between these guys on each row even up to 5ft? Nope! More like 3ft. Yet the same hypocrites scamdemic NCDC did not see anything wrong. What we are witnessing in Nigeria today is unprecedented abuse of powers and oppression of the citizenry. Even military regime was not as bad as this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye / Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) / Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.