Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,561 members, 7,944,682 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC (50921 Views)

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Depressedkidd: 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Galactico4ever:
People put on the mask,enter the church and remove it.Some wash their hands and use their face masks to dry it.9ja, Which Way?
Na normal stuff for naija. Last week i entered market to quickly obtain one or two edibles, see people hanging mask on their neck like bear bear. Me I July covered my whole nose and mouth, added cap to cover any covid 19 that want to fall on me from above. Proceeded to ask about price of one food item from one woman, she now told me to bring down the mask and talk to her. I just asked her if she thinks the mask if for fashion, that if I remove it when I want to talk to people, when then should I wear it?. I just vexed and left her stand.
I was in a public bus sef some days back, this guy covered mask fully while on the side of the road, but when he entered our bus that's when he now brought it down. Bus drivers rush and wear their masks and tell their passengers to do same when they're close to checkpoints, once they pass the checkpoint it's mask off. Whole country is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Galactico4ever(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Depressedkidd:

Last week i entered market to quickly obtain one or two edibles, see people hanging mask on their neck like bear bear. Me I Jejely covered my whole nose and mouth, added cap to cover any covid 19 that want to fall on me from above.
lol,Funny Guy.
Depressedkidd:
I was in a public bus sef some days back, this guy covered mask fully while on the side of the road, but when he entered our bus that's when he now brought it down.
This One Off Me grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by murmee: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
gwinaB:

Which virus?
Covid-419 now
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by macjireh: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
desiredhome:

How has your church contribute to the development of thesociety if not enslaving you the more? especially the one man business centers?

The more there are muchroom churches everywhere, the more wickedness/evil the society becomes......who are the people committing these evils

Have u asked urself Y is there still mass unemployment even though there are companies everywhere...or Y are a lot of people still don't have cars even though there are lots of cars on sale everywhere... Or Y are people still hungry even though there is food everywhere? Ur answer to my questions is d answer to ur statement
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by mrkings84(m): 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
You can worship your creator in your home

Am sorry bro, it's iron sharpen iron affairs!
Since the lock down began, I have never missed a church service for once.

Am sorry I can't!

It was only one Sunday my church announced that we shouldn't worship in church cos of the state government's directive, but u know what, me and my brethren (those living close to me) organized a service in my home, we were still above 30 in number.And it was awesome!
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by sunnyxtra: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2020
masterP042:
These business centres, how I wish they can be closed forever. angry

YEYE DEY SMELL

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) / Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.