Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra (41067 Views)

Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” / Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally / European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by GeneralStan(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Nothing will happen..Nigeria's don't want Igbo's to go because of our immerse contributions to the growth of this country.
lame idea bro, very lame.

Smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by michaelponle(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Truth is the Igbo's are industrious they contributed heavily to the development of Nigeria and our dear Lagos, but they are not in unity, I grew up with them, they are selfish ppl, if ONLY their governors won't loot the states dry and develop it.
If they all in unity take the case to an intentional court they may win.
An Igbo man will block another Igbo man from were he will progress.
But as a Nigerian I don't support this inter tribal argument n war.
We don't choose where we are born into so let's respect ourselves ok.
Peace.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by tatatar: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:

You are not God. Maybe you will die before him.
Tell that to him and his minions whom are experts in wishing people dead

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Slynation(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
vioment:
Nnamdi kanu should go and sit down somewhere.

What is/are his reasonable contributions to any problem in Nigeria? Or is it just to be screaming exit at any chance he has. Or is he thinking he is going to be king, may I remind him that the igbos have no one king; he needs that reminder because if his spoken wishes come to existence, he will be sorely disappointed.

Offer ideas for national growth like equality, detribalization, business, professionalism, and other good ideas. Many Nigerians are open to these things. Stop making the igbos look like we are a bunch of angry people. We love Nigeria and we love a lot our igbo culture which revolves around love for yourself and your community, unity with all, fairness for all, willingness to learn and teach, and doing good great things that makes you successful.
Oga speak for yourself oO... grin
With the way things are, No sane person with brain loves Nigerian talk more of an Igbo man...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by GeneralStan(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:

Go and study news feeds of last week, you didn't pay me school fees so I am not responsible for educating you.

LOLZ... this is FINISHING!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by PeaceNexus(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
You asked a sensible question. Families have issues but at the end of the day we sleep in the same house, wish one another well and fight for each other. That's not the case with this contraption called Nigeria
m140:

Is your own family united?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Eddiecute86(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
ContentedK:
you see why I told you earlier you’re quite immature... well it’s a faceless forum, all this unity begging will definitely end someday. Nothing artificial lasts forever , your zoogeria was created in some year and someday it must definitely collapse cos it’s artificial, that’s one glaring truth you guys are so scared of kid

Don’t mind that Idiot. He kept mentioning Niger Delta he is ignorant of the fact that Imo, Abia and Ondo are included. He should mention the tribe In the Niger Delta that are dissociating theirselves from Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by cryptotech: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
after running away right?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Fantasticcc: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
7lives:

So Yoruba hold you down, that time when Dem break una head for Lagos, I even think say una go declare Biafra.
Shior.
grin which day,another agbero spotted.always chest beating..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by GeneralStan(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Nna keep shut. You think everyone is ignorant like you. You can't bring evidence now, only denial undecided

Most of you think alaigbo would be better off alone, forgetting that Igbos are naturally traders and need acceptance to do their businesses outside the south east. Most of the monies funneled back home are not made in the south east mind you. Maybe you guys think the Niger Deltans will follow Biafra... You better get that deception out of your skull. What else is in the south east? Is it Agriculture? What? What's the quantity of oil in the South east and can people survive on it?

Ondo state is the 5th largest oil producer outside the Niger Delta state, whereas the S/E states only contribute about 2% of oil production. Get ur facts right before jumping up and down. Ignorance is a disease.

Nnah Your stupidity is UNDISPUTED...
I am ashamed of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Congonatty: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

The next 2 political tenures will make you understand why Yorubas have always been smarter. Wisdom is not by chest beating and insulting your host...

I screenshot this your post and save it for you in the clouds....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Topsic70: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Gforce2015:
Can you imagine how these Amadioah idol worshipers are linking Biafrauding Republic with Isreal (Jew). There is nothing in Igbo custom that is related to the jew custom....
Igbo people exalt Amadioah more than any other gods....an average Igbo person serves idol with passion.
If you want to separate from Nigeria, do so honorably without linking the jew with your forsaking customs and practices
brotherly, na dt one sure pass sef.
The Jews moved out of egypt to israel, so, let them do likewise kia-kia biko, make dem carry their kaya go Biafra!
e don do.
cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by greenguy: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Who told this albino that Igbos want an exit? So those with properties and businesses in Lagos should become aliens in their own domain and start being treated as foreigners right?

Nnamdi Kanu is a very selfish human being misleading poor youths cos his father doesn't own a pin outside his village. Ewu!

You're very ignorant. You ask questions when you don't know.

Dissolution doesn't mean property will be lost. It is not a war. Why not read it up. Your stupid self calling Nnamdi Kanu names. Mumu!

Mention one benefit of one Nigeria to any tribe in Nigeria apart from the North?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Jonathan39: 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
So you now love Igbos and wish them good? Just to counter Nnamdi Kanu? Kunle.... Your foolishness is smelling,
Iamundisputed:

How many Igbos have properties in the UAE and USA compared to Lagos alone? From Orile- Trade fair- Festac-Badagry, Igbos dominate those areas. Alaba is majorly run by Igbos, computer village has a huge Igbo presence, not to speak of small businesses here and there.

You people just want to kill your people's destiny...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by ProfAmaben(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

You don't know what Lagos is... Bros go to sleep. Comparing trade and commerce in Lagos with Imo, Abia, are u okay? If not for oil in Rivers state, I would have found a way to slap you... I wonder if you went to school at all.
In the entire Africa, there is no city as commercially viable as Lagos...

You better go and do your research before disgracing yourself publicly.
I think you are the one disgracing yourself here. Lagos is a collective effort from every Nigerian owing to the fact that it was a former capital and it's sea proximity. Yorubas are hospitable no doubt but at this juncture, I bet you, nothing can be done by them to reclaim their ancestral land because they've sold most out to outsiders for huge sums. The progress of Lagos is not a Yoruba thing, just like Gbagyi people saying that they own Abuja which sounds lame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by PeaceNexus(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
If being ambitious equates to being domineering so be it ...being ambitious is a great quality and every human being should posses it, otherwise such a person won't be any different from lower animals.

The current political arrangement doesn't involve the Igbos and so far has been a disaster.

Igbos simply believe in themselves and that's why they Excel against all odds.

Mediocres always use such words as "domineering, proud, pompous..etc.." to qualify someone who is ahead of them.

I have never seen an Igbo man drag with a Fulani man on his prowess in cattle rearing....so they Excel in areas that they have competitive advantage and that's in entrepreneurship and technology.
isthatso:

No political arrangement can work that involves Igbos. In is the nature of the Igbos to want to dominate and for that reason there will always be conflict.

Best thing is for everyone to go his own way...Oil is not that valuable anymore and it's only about 10% of our GDP!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by cryptotech: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
TheRealProphet:
It seems you haven't travel outside Lagos b4, because there are many industrialized state with money making opportunities. eg-Imo,Kano,Abia,Rivers,Ogun state etc.

I know Lagos and Ogun state top the chat of IGR but I bet you that Igbo's business ideas is the driving force in Lagos and Ogun state IGR..if Igbo's leave you will notice drastic economic decline in your Lagos and Ogun state.

You don't understand economic, u make money from the West from what you sold, u are now threatening a decline of economy activity if you go forget that you don't produce what you sold, u only import it possibly, u then market it.. you are just a middle man, who will be replaced if you go, the West got nothing to loss, u are not china either or lagos port, so how will the West economy decline?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Topsic70: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Coldie:
I respect KANU for one thing.

With all the persecution, instead of picking up guns he choose the sword.

Other Nigerians need to learn.

Look at Boko haram and ipob, both are fighting a senseless cause, one says they want Islamic state, one say they want Christian/Biafra state.

Boko haram has killed thousands, ipob didn't kill anybody.

But this boko haram killers are been granted amnesty, fed and trained by the FG with tax payers money.

While ipob members are languishing in jail for treason, some killed and disabled for life, and nobody cares.

I dont support Nigeria's breakup but Nnamdi KANU and my Igbo people have my maximum respect.

I only wish he stops this breakup agitation and focus on Igbo land politics on how to make Igbo land better

u guys are fooling no one but urselves. That's why its really dicy to take u guys serious.
You are against breakup yet u respect KANU and his goons. Are the two mutually inclusive?

More like pressing the accelerator and d brakes at d same time! Lolz.

I said it earlier and u have just confirmed my assertion that virtually no igboman detests the actualization of Biafra; where u see one to the contrary, u know he/she has vested interests in NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Bighead9: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Biafra is a Pipe dream.

The North will never give Biafra their independence.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Fantasticcc: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
7lives:

Now you are ready, preach this to your fellow Biafrans provided you have property.
Ordinary space thats not up to a car garage your people are ready to kill for it.
illiteracy is a disease,what of people that own houses outside the country.including yorubas,what happens to that also...why don't you believe in oduduwa republic rather than been a parasite in Nigeria.slave mentality is deep
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by mabea: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
donslime:
for my opinion kalu is as greedy as the so called biafra people or followers ,the only reason this man is shouting biafra is just bcus of the crude in niger delta ,tell me aside these states in niger delta that u guys cut among the so called biafra what do u have in south east[color=#990000][/color]?

Nna keep shut. You think everyone is ignorant like you. You can't bring evidence now, only denial undecided

Most of you think alaigbo would be better off alone, forgetting that Igbos are naturally traders and need acceptance to do their businesses outside the south east. Most of the monies funneled back home are not made in the south east mind you. Maybe you guys think the Niger Deltans will follow Biafra... You better get that deception out of your skull. What else is in the south east? Is it Agriculture? What? What's the quantity of oil in the South east and can people survive on it?

Ondo state is the 5th largest oil producer outside the Niger Delta state, whereas the S/E states only contribute about 2% of oil production. Get ur facts right before jumping up and down. Ignorance is a disease.
Well you sure have a very bad opinion

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Fantasticcc: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Tozilly:

Speak for urself broda. I am an Igbo n hv nvr bn a fan of Kanu n his likes with their agenda. So also r many of my friends n relatives. Don't b surprised that if u take a referendum today, over 70% of Igbos doesn't want to go anywhere. It baffles me to see enlightened people follow a nonentity like Kanu. They just use gullible people to cash out!
you can't be igbo. stop disgracing your tribe here,we know your type
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by splendour7(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Area4Area:
There are some childish threads you should try to stop engaging, I saw that nonsense he posted and just jumped and passed.
afonja! When The Guy Said Every Igbo He Literally Meant Majority Of Ndi Igbo,all Nigerians Didn't Vote For Buhari,yet He Is The President Of Every Nigerian....I Dnt No When You Guys Will Have Sense.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Ondo state is the 5th largest oil producer outside the Niger Delta state, whereas the S/E states only contribute about 2% of oil production.

Eiyaa, so you are proud to say that.

Ondo is producing and the money is used to service the north. The biggest town in Ondo is Akure and it's very undeveloped. Chai! Some slaves still love their chains.

The hatred for the Igbos has made some people not to see the bondage they live in. Some people will prefer to excrete and eat it back than to see the Igbos go. Yet they say Igbos should be avoided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
PeaceNexus:
If being ambitious equates to being domineering so be it ...being ambitious is a great quality and every human being should posses it, otherwise such a person won't be any different from lower animals.

The current political arrangement doesn't involve the Igbos and so far has been a disaster.

Igbos simply believe in themselves and that's why they Excel against all odds.

Mediocres always use such words as "domineering, proud, pompous..etc.." to qualify someone who is ahead of them.

I have never seen an Igbo man drag with a Fulani man on his prowess in cattle rearing....so they Excel in areas that they have competitive advantage and that's in entrepreneurship and technology.

The current political arragement is no more a disaster than previous ones in which igbos were involved. If anything more has been done in this administration with limited resources....that is not to say it is a success by any measure. secondly this is the only civilian administration in our history that has not had Igbo represented at the center...and guess what they are the the ones who want to burn the country down because they lost an election. others have lost elections in 1960,63, 79, 83,99,2003,2007,2011 but they didnt go around spreading hate. Never in the history of this country has any losing group brought so much havoc to the country as the igbos have done since they lost by proxy in 2015...except ofcourse in 1966 when they were outfoxed and instead of bidding their time, they sent the country into a war they could not win and ended up in a worse position politically and fiscally than they were before the war.

Ambition is good. In business, in your profession is is a good quality that propels one to success but politics is about compromise., politics is about people..getting along with people, considering other people..... politics is not winner takes it all....that is not a quality the igbos posses. That is why the igbos always fail politically even when they win they sabotage it. because the ibo man is programmed to be no 1. Every trait has a positive and a negative. Ambition/desire to always dominate propels the igbos to success in business but condemns them to failures in politics.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Kdon2: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
TheRealProphet:
…condemns arrest of Katsina protests convener

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/invite-us-to-negotiate-peaceful-exit-of-biafra-nnamdi-kanu-tells-fg/

This one wey no get anything to offer still talking. Abeg make he shut his mouth already. Bloody hypocrite
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Fantasticcc: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
vioment:
Nnamdi kanu should go and sit down somewhere.

What is/are his reasonable contributions to any problem in Nigeria? Or is it just to be screaming exit at any chance he has. Or is he thinking he is going to be king, may I remind him that the igbos have no one king; he needs that reminder because if his spoken wishes come to existence, he will be sorely disappointed.

Offer ideas for national growth like equality, detribalization, business, professionalism, and other good ideas. Many Nigerians are open to these things. Stop making the igbos look like we are a bunch of angry people. We love Nigeria and we love a lot our igbo culture which revolves around love for yourself and your community, unity with all, fairness for all, willingness to learn and teach, and doing good great things that makes you successful.
Lol cheesy,imposter. "We igbo"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Coldie(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Topsic70:

u guys are fooling no one but urselves. That's why its really dicy to take u guys serious.
You are against breakup yet u respect KANU and his goons. Are the two mutually inclusive?

More like pressing the accelerator and d brakes at d same time! Lolz.

I said it earlier and u have just confirmed my assertion that virtually no igboman detests the actualization of Biafra; where u see one to the contrary, u know he/she has vested interests in NIGERIA

I respect him for the fact that he didn't turn Igbo land into a conflict zone. With the level of fanaticism I have seen from ipob, with the right propaganda and just a weapons dealer they wioo turn the east into a conflict zone.

We as igbos dont want that.

Your opinion about me doesn't count bro. It won't take or add anything to my pocket
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by kiwi007: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Here are my questions
Is ipob really ready to leave the country ??.. If yes I think they should have gone to an international court since ..
Now if they are leaving , are they leaving with there polithiefcians too? if yes , then i think the will face the same problem like the one Nigeria is facing now bunch of self centered rulers that don't care about the citizens . these politicians since after civil war had the opportunity to develop there states but no they didn't . so do you think they will do if they are in control of a country (Biafra)?
Now to nnamdi....
I have a question to ask the igbos . as KANU done anything to be of support (like employing the igbos in his own company , or social amenities etc) to relieve your pain of living in this zoo as you've all acclaimed before now aside leading the ignorant youth into believing everything he say?
Today he is saying buhari is jubrin from Sudan . tomorrow buhari is one 30 year old comedian.. Etc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Godsonjoe: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Who told this albino that Igbos want an exit? So those with properties and businesses in Lagos should become aliens in their own domain and start being treated as foreigners right?

Nnamdi Kanu is a very selfish human being misleading poor youths cos his father doesn't own a pin outside his village. Ewu!
sooo ibos do not have any properties in Ghana, Cameroon, Kenya and other parts of the world? I beg you to borrow little sense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Topsic70: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
Coldie:

I respect him for the fact that he didn't turn Igbo land into a conflict zone. With the level of fanaticism I have seen from ipob, with the right propaganda and just a weapons dealer they wioo turn the east into a conflict zone.

We as igbos dont want that.

Your opinion about me doesn't count bro. It won't take or add anything to my pocket
You like d sound of ur voice, I can c dt!
"He hasn't turned d east to a conflict zone", u said? lolz. grin

**What led to operation Python dance biko?
**As an igboman who "doesnt believe in d breakup of nigeria", has the emergence of d fugitive's 'movement' in Nigeria's political biosphere promoted d aspirations of igbos in nigeria or has it damaged it?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:

All Igbos wants to go, a serving senator nearly moved the motion on the floors of the Sen ate last week. There are no Igbo desenting voices on Biafra.

Nearly.

grin grin grin grin

Nearly doesn't kill a bird.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Major-General Adeniyi To Face Court-Martial / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Lagos Government's Criticism Of “Gangs Of Lagos” / PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.