Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,980 members, 7,915,860 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra (41271 Views)

Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” / Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally / European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by m140(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
PeaceNexus:
You asked a sensible question. Families have issues but at the end of the day we sleep in the same house, wish one another well and fight for each other. That's not the case with this contraption called Nigeria
How many families be like yours,?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by luluman: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
TheRealProphet:
It seems you haven't travel outside Lagos b4, because there are many industrialized state with money making opportunities. eg-Imo,Kano,Abia,Rivers,Ogun state etc.

I know Lagos and Ogun state top the chat of IGR but I bet you that Igbo's business ideas is the driving force in Lagos and Ogun state IGR..if Igbo's leave you will notice drastic economic decline in your Lagos and Ogun state.
See olodo, if they can survive their own domain & boost their IGR what kept them away all these while?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by luluman: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
ContentedK:
youre so immature... are you 5years ?
Bring up your defence & leave his age out. Mr Metusella.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
caleboxylic:

I have not seen an igbo man bothered about your oduduwa nation bc it doesn't mean anything to us.
Why then are you "parasites" worried over Biafra/igbo nation? It's irritating.

but you keep coming here, buying land and building houses that you think you will own once there is Biafra?

A parasite is a man who cannot survive on his own and has to go to other peoples land to make a living and dirtying the place!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by luluman: 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
ContentedK:
which senseless truth, so people don’t own properties overseas. Give the old eastern states a working seaport, international airports, foreign embassies established over there, economic freedom etc and watch how more dirty and filthy your slum of a Lagos will become
The thing don pain this guy o. Yet the slum made you what you are toaday.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:

He will go, do you think anything can happen to him there?
Even Nnamdi must be laughing at your naivety grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by donjahsy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=MASTERCHIEF0847 post=90835122]
Somebody that is already on the run? Calm down your sentiments. Why run away when you're fighting for a cause you TRULY believe in it? Mandela had ample opportunity to run o! [/quotle] Mandala ran to Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by greypencils: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
caleboxylic:

Do you know the percentage of niger delta that is igbo land? What you don't know, you won't know.

Go to elele, Asaba, ahoada or ndoki and tell them that they are not igbo. Go to rotimi chibuike Facebook page and tell him that he is not Igbo. I'm sure you won't come back the same.

Talk about your tribe and stop looking at the great igbo nation that you are not part of.
Why are you afraid of Nigeria dissolution? Unity beggar.

As an igbo man, all I want is a great igbo nation to emerge and nothing else. Ijaw, Efik, ibibio, ogoni and others in old eastern Nigeria can group as they deem fit. I don't want to share a nation with them.
If you don't want to share a nation with them, then Biafra would be a land-locked country. How prosperous will Biafra be without access to the sea? How do you transport all the goods that will be needed in Biafra land? By air? You need a seaport and you can't have access to that unless Biafra is inclusive of Niger-Delta. Unfortunately, Urhobos, Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibios can't trust Igbos because Igbos would always want to dominate because of the Igbo population. That brings you back to the crossroads.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by donjahsy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=MASTERCHIEF0847 post=90835122]
Somebody that is already on the run? Calm down your sentiments. Why run away when you're fighting for a cause you TRULY believe in it? Mandela had ample opportunity to run o![/quotle] Mandala ran to Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by luluman: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Fantasticcc:
A man full of wisdom.the protesters for the first called themselves indigenous people of katsina.the owners are waking up finally thanks to mazi kanu but a particular tribe will rather remain slaves to Fulani's than fight/protest.
Dont your Kanu any credit, those people rose up when they saw the need not because Kanu did anything.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Jdbrasco2: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
caleboxylic:

You think we are in 70s or 80s that the effects of the Nigeria uncivil war made them deny who they are.
Go to amaechi's page or pat utomi or Peter odili or dakuku peterside and tell any of them that they are not Igbo.
You have no business with igbo clans. You must be a parasite to be afraid of Nigeria dissolution.

Are u a thief? Why do you want to exclude igbo clans from the great igbo nation? It will shock you.

I told your earlier. I have no business with your tribe or what happens to your people. Stop discussing about the great igbo nation. You should be ashamed of yourself.
You have said it all. Well articulated.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by luluman: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
Fantasticcc:
A man full of wisdom.the protesters for the first called themselves indigenous people of katsina.the owners are waking up finally thanks to mazi kanu but a particular tribe will rather remain slaves to Fulani's than fight/protest.
And the fact that people disagree with your way of thinking does not Make them slaves.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by caleboxylic: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
isthatso:

but you keep coming here, buying land and building houses that you think you will own once there is Biafra?

A parasite is a man who cannot survive on his own and has to go to other peoples land to make a living and dirtying the place!!!

What then stops you from championing the restoration of Biafra/igbo nation?

You only want to occupy what igbo man owns in your place. You can see that you are lower than animals.

For your information, you won't do anything with regards to our property. Try that and we fight an endless war with oduduwa nation.
Peaceful dissolution of this country shouldn't be a problem bc our unity has never worked and it won't.
If you are afraid of your own nation, propose/champion a country structured like united kingdoms.

This country is not working and won't work. Religion and language play important roles in development of a nation and we don't have unity on these. We can argue from now till tomorrow, Nigeria will keep growing at snail's speed.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
PeaceNexus:
People who still believe that Nigeria will work somehow with the current arrangements are less than any form of mammal in reasoning.

This country never worked and will never work.

Dissolution remains the best option followed by true federalism, if at all anything should be binding on the regions.

Some people are afraid of being on their own, I don't know why this is so. What are they afraid of? Always attacking people who believe in themselves.

Some people are not brought up to be mediocres and slaves....some were designed to take their destiny into their own hands....

The best that can happen to this country is dissolution and if it doesn't work still, then regions can renegotiate coming back to be one if they so wish.

I am certain that the North, East, South and even West shall be better for it.

There is no unity in this country and there will be non in the next 1million years to come.

You have said nothing but the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Commonsense99: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
isthatso:

I have said it many times, Igbos have the most to lose if Nigeria splits. They wont get Oil because SS wont allow them and because their traders (which is the bedrock of the Igbo success story) will lose the easy access to the Nigerian market. An igbo man in lagos or kano will be treated like a Ghanian...which means he will be booted out if he threatens the livelyhood of an indigene in Arewa or oduduwa. Secondly they dont have land. igbos tend to talk without thinking.

So after Brexit of yesterday how many British citizens were booted out from other EU countries?

Why not open up a seaport down south as an experiment and watch the speed at which igbos will relocate their headquarters down East.

Why do you think they are they afraid of referendum? The igbos you see today will be foreign investors you will beg to stay arround you tomorrow

Since you Arewa and Oduduwa folks have proved beyond doubts that you have extreme hatred (and envy) for the igbos, why exactly are you guys trying to sweet talk them with all these emotional blackmailings into staying back?

You said Igbos don't have land's, they talk without thinking, so why are you still holding unto them like your life depends on their presence?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by DamnnNiggarr: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
IpobAntidote:
LMAO.....Namdiot Coward Cownu the comedian. Negotiate with a terrorist group? Hun, it's not done like that anywhere on Earth.
If you want it, you better be ready to fight and die for it. No country is going to negotiate with some runaway loud mouth terrorist miscreants to break it into pieces. What a JOKE.
the bolded is very laughable,

you clearly revealed the incompetence of our beloved Nigeria, and we should be hiding our faces in shame, because our country has been/keeps negotiating with Boko Haram, and it's not done anywhere in the world, according to you.

SMH.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Commonsense99:

So after Brexit of yesterday how many British citizens were booted out from other EU countries?

Why not open up a seaport down south as an experiment and watch the speed at which igbos will relocate their headquarters down East.

Why do you think they are they afraid of referendum? The igbos you see today will be foreign investors you will beg to stay arround you tomorrow

Since you Arewa and Oduduwa folks have proved beyond doubts that you have extreme hatred (and envy) for the igbos, why exactly are you guys trying to sweet talk them with all these emotional blackmailings into staying back?

You said Igbos don't have land's, they talk without thinking, so why are you still holding unto them like your life depends on their presence?

We are not holding anybody, it is your forefathers and their greed and misadvanture that put us in a situation where we are all checkmated by the north. Before 1967, there was a constitutional means for secession and we controlled our resources. The greed and unbridlled ambition of your forefarthers put paid to that now we all go to Abuja for allocation and theres nothing anybody can do to leave Nigeria unless the North allow it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by caleboxylic: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
greypencils:
If you don't want to share a nation with them, then Biafra would be a land-locked country. How prosperous will Biafra be without access to the sea? How do you transport all the goods that will be needed in Biafra land? By air? You need a seaport and you can't have access to that unless Biafra is inclusive of Niger-Delta. Unfortunately, Urhobos, Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibios can't trust Igbos because Igbos would always want to dominate because of the Igbo population. That brings you back to the crossroads.

Do you know where igbo land starts and stops in South south? Let this country go first and we will see if River Niger won't be international water way.
You think North central is landlocked?
It will shock you.
Without restructuring along tribes, Nigeria disintegration is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Commonsense99: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
greypencils:

We love the landlocked Biafra like that, it's not your headache please, stop showing fake concerns. You don't like igbos, whatever becomes of their fate should not bother you folks, this is not too difficult to assimilate.
Thanks in advance for your kind understanding grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by greypencils: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
caleboxylic:

Do you know where igbo land starts and stops in South south? Let this country go first and we will see if River Niger won't be international water way.
You think North central is landlocked?
It will shock you.
Without restructuring along tribes, Nigeria disintegration is inevitable.
Igbo land no reach any waterside, I am talking sea not river.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Jdbrasco2: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
greypencils:
Nonsense narrative every time. Why are u bothered about that, assuming u are right, will it be the first landlock state. Yoruba boy taking decision for Urhobos, Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibios etc. Meanwhile its Yoruba and Fulani that took all their oil wells. Go look at the map of Biafra or is ur head landlocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
caleboxylic:

What then stops you from championing the restoration of Biafra/igbo nation?

You only want to occupy what igbo man owns in your place. You can see that you are lower than animals.

For your information, you won't do anything with regards to our property. Try that and we fight an endless war with oduduwa nation.
Peaceful dissolution of this country shouldn't be a problem bc our unity has never worked and it won't.
If you are afraid of your own nation, propose/champion a country structured like united kingdoms.

This country is not working and won't work. Religion and language play important roles in development of a nation and we don't have unity on these. We can argue from now till tomorrow, Nigeria will keep growing at snail's speed.

I am not arguing with You. Nigeria will never work, My original post I said you cannot have a peaceful coexistence with Igbos there is no where in the world where there is an established significant Igbo presence where there isnt conflict with locals...not just Nigeria.. But thanks to Igbos and their coup and civil war, the constitution has been changed to contain their expansionist tendencies, so now we are all trapped. Why will i fight for Biafra am i Ibo?

As for property, your plan is beginning to unravel, you want to keep your region homogeneous but dominate other peoples land. If there is biafra, Ibos property will cease to belong to Ibos, you will be paid compensation..end of story.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by caleboxylic: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
greypencils:
Igbo land no reach any waterside, I am talking sea not river.

What happens when River niger is designated as international water way as we have with Danube river?

I'm done with you.
As I said earlier, it will shock you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by greypencils: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Nonsense narrative every time. Why are u bothered about that, assuming u are right, will it be the first landlock state. Yoruba boy taking decision for Urhobos, Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibios etc. Meanwhile its Yoruba and Fulani that took all their oil wells. Go look at the map of Biafra or is ur head landlocked
My head is not landlocked. Thank you. I have stated the obvious, the rest is up to you. Good luck.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Topsic70: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Coldie:

Do u want to have an intelligent argument or u want us to delve into foolishness?

At no point in time did I tell u his aspirations benefit Igbo land or I like him.

I only said I respect him, I am also one of his critics. I respect him, its not easy for anybody that reach this level.

My only prayer for him is to see the light on how we can move Nigeria forward and thats all.

Operation python dance was not a violent conflict, if u stay in your house mind your business nobody will disturb u, you only have problems when u carry Biafran flag come out and start saying you are protesting.

If ipob had gone violent maybe to start exchanging bullet with soldiers they might loose out in the end but it will take a huge toll on Igbo land
Thankfully sm1 finally agreed dt operation PT was not violent and no one died.
Don't mind kanu and all those ipob miscreant saying Igbos were felled by soldiers bullets

#post_bookmarked!
cool

Coldie:

What are u saying wetin concern this ur post and u saying I support KANU.

No dae mumu o. If u want mumu find smone else to fool urself with
Nwanne, seemed u lost ur train of thought. I didn't quote u out of context o.

U said "operation python dance was NOT violent", nor be so?
Ehn-ehn, I only reiterated ur assertions and bookmarked it for future reference incase an ipob miscreant wants to misyarn.
dassol!
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by m140(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
PeaceNexus:
You asked a sensible question. Families have issues but at the end of the day we sleep in the same house, wish one another well and fight for each other. That's not the case with this contraption called Nigeria
Remember we have different families in Nigeria. Even not all igbo families are like your family but are still igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by oyatz(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Airlines go to those airports sir.

However, it may be once a week and may be 2-3 Airlines.
These are determined by the demand from clients to and from those Airports.
It's not due to any acts of marginalization as being wrongly peddled.

Stella Oduah and GEJ would have lifted any embargo on those airports if it's embargo that are making them less busy.

The same is obtainable in most parts of Nigeria.

You will hardly see International flights to and from Ilorin Int'l Airport or Maiduguri Int'l Airport.

As a matter of fact, the few places where you can get adequate and REGULAR air traffic are;

1) Lagos- Commercial Capital
2) Abuja,- Seat of Government
3) P/Harcourt- Oil city
4) Kano- Islamic pilgrimage

All other Airports in Nigeria are not very busy.

ContentedK:
how many airlines are allowed to operate in those mentioned airports and mind you akanu Ibiam has been closed down for reasons best known to them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Coldie(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
Topsic70:

Thankfully sm1 finally agreed dt operation PT was not violent and no one died.
Don't mind kanu and all those ipob miscreant saying Igbos were felled by soldiers bullets

#post_bookmarked!
cool

Nwanne, seemed u lost ur train of thought. I didn't quote u out of context o.

U said "operation python dance was NOT violent", nor be so?
Ehn-ehn, I only reiterated ur assertions and bookmarked it for future reference incase an ipob miscreant wants to misyarn.
dassol!
grin

I never said u did. According to u, u said I support KANU wetin concern my post and support for KANU?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Commonsense99: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
isthatso:

We are not holding anybody, it is your forefathers and their greed and misadvanture that put us in a situation where we are all checkmated by the north. Before 1967, there was a constitutional means for secession and we controlled our resources. The greed and unbridlled ambition of your forefarthers put paid to that now we all go to Abuja for allocation and theres nothing anybody can do to leave Nigeria unless the North allow it

Those forefathers did everything they did with the best of intention, nevertheless Should millions remain checkmated forever because of a few individuals perceived mistakes? The answer is NO.

For Constitution, The twelve northern states bypassed that constitution protocol to create a sharia system, and we were quietly observing. That constitution will be flung Into dustbin when push comes to shove.

We are just Beign modest, or let me say the very right push have not yet occurred, that same north will still likely start the disintegration going by the trajectory of all the nasty vices from the north.

The North didn't stop us before, it was western powers who did, and this time arround the whole world have seen what that North is upto, I doubt if USA, Russia and UK will come up to support them again when tee day of reckoning arrives.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by m140(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
StillWiz:

You don f**k up
You shouldn't bring up family matters here
I doubt you have respect for yours
Lolzzzzz!
Bros , i meant no insult sir, every region is messed, it's not a thing of biafra sir, why is the east not like dubai
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by m140(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
caleboxylic:

That's shouldn't be your headache.

Tell me how you will develop the way you want when you are not in charge of aviation, transport and power.

FG decides the seaport to function.
FG decides which airport to work on.
FG decides what each states gets on power.

Ogun rapid industrial development was because of the power OBJ channeled.

What stops FG from resolving the dispute between EEDC and Geometric which would have given Aba 24hrs electricity to aid their industrial sectors?

If FG is sincere, why did buhari canceled el-rufai recommendation for stare to take over Disco?

What stops FG from establishing regional grid?

No eastern governor fit fix electricity for una side.... baba I no fit use charm stay east.... nothing like the west ,,,, why your people no develop east
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
Commonsense99:

Constitution? The twelve northern states bypassed that constitution protocol to create a sharia system, and we were quietly observing. That constitution will be flung Into dustbin when push comes to shove.

We are just Beign modest, or let me say the very right push have not yet occurred, that same north will still likely start the disintegration going by the trajectory of all the nasty vices from the north.

The North didn't stop us before, it was western powers who did, and this time arround the whole world have seen what that North is upto, I doubt if USA, Russia and UK will come up to support them again when tee day of reckoning arrives.

Who put the military that changed the constitution in power? No be igbo start coup? Wihout Nzeogwu there would have been no Ojukwu as governor, without ojukwu, there would have been no states. Without Coup and civil war , despite the population of the North, the 2 regions could change the constitution and split the country. The British gave us a good system, the Igbo wanted to be too clever by half and went into alliance with the North thinkig they could dominate them because they were uneducated. The Igbo did not realise that Northern civilisation has existed for centuries and they are the masters at politics. Now we are all paying the price for Igbo greed and unbriddled reckless ambition!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Some Spend Money On Cocaine, Homosexuals But I Prefer Cars / Lazarus Iwari Sokobe's Burial: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Okrika / Noo Saro-Wiwa: We Had To Reassemble His Skeleton' - Ken Saro Wiwa's Daughter

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.