Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,855 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra (41134 Views)

Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” / Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally / European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

The irresponsibility you highlighted is traceable to ALL Nigerian politicians, even your own South Eastern state governors. Let's not pretend that politicians care, they don't care.

Now that you have lost the battle in the area of economics, you've moved to security and welfare... cheesy grin I get una time today! Olodo children!

It has always been the political class against the citizens, but instead of you guys to reason intelligently, you chase pipe dreams that can't come to fruition even in the next 50 years. You have forgotten that South Eastern governors are the major stakeholders that will never allow Biafra form. They will be the ones to lose out...

I feel really irritated when I read comments of an ignorant child claiming to know it all.. Now let me ask you some simple questions. As a Nigerian, can you say for sure that you have benefitted from good economic policies made by all the Nigerian leaders both past and present? Can you say for sure that Nigeria has made any reasonable progress since 1960 putting in mind the rich natural resources in our country? Let's discuss..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by oyatz(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
You mean their properties are safer in Port Harcourt where they were seized and declared abandoned properties?

PeaceNexus:
You should take pains to read comprehensively what I wrote up there.

I simply said that their property are safer outside the country than anywhere within the country away from SS and SE.

So you are correct by saying that they have alot of investments in Lagos but those investments are not safe....mind you, even the Government are always looking for the slightest reason to cripple businesses run by Igbos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
cryptotech:

You don't understand economic, u make money from the West from what you sold, u are now threatening a decline of economy activity if you go forget that you don't produce what you sold, u only import it possibly, u then market it.. you are just a middle man, who will be replaced if you go, the West got nothing to loss, u are not china either or lagos port, so how will the West economy decline?

I have said it many times, Igbos have the most to lose if Nigeria splits. They wont get Oil because SS wont allow them and because their traders (which is the bedrock of the Igbo success story) will lose the easy access to the Nigerian market. An igbo man in lagos or kano will be treated like a Ghanian...which means he will be booted out if he threatens the livelyhood of an indigene in Arewa or oduduwa. Secondly they dont have land. igbos tend to talk without thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Topsic70: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
sorry, I don't deal with ipob miscreants. Inugo?
#2_toooosh_4_dt!
cool

[s]
Yujin:

Lol. I just redirected his wishes back to him. If you agree with him, the wish is applicable to you.
[/s]
meanwhile, say 'hi' to ur tormentor in chief!:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by splendour7(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
vasco01:
Is now we know your problem

Your problem is not Biafra (fighting for your people's freedom) but actually looking for some cash in your pocket

After making your people to believe in you, sacrificing there lives for your stupid agender
Now you want to go behind closed door to see them off abi?

God go punish your generation

No wonder igbos are not to be trusted in tgos counrty

Because if an igbo man can sell his fellow brother's for money in exchange of there freedom then he can sell everyone off

If truly you are fighting for freedom for your people the there is no negotiation untill your vision and mission is achieve

Take an example with Boko Haram

#argue with your data

#A word is enough for the wise
Signing out..............
sense Has Deserted You...Next Time Try Reading A Thread Before Commenting To Avoid This Show Of Ignorance And Stupidity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Coldie(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Topsic70:

You like d sound of ur voice, I can c dt!
"He hasn't turned d east to a conflict zone", u said? lolz. grin

**What led to operation Python dance biko?
**As an igboman who "doesnt believe in d breakup of nigeria", has the emergence of d fugitive's 'movement' in Nigeria's political biosphere promoted d aspirations of igbos in nigeria or has it damaged it?
Do u want to have an intelligent argument or u want us to delve into foolishness?

At no point in time did I tell u his aspirations benefit Igbo land or I like him.

I only said I respect him, I am also one of his critics. I respect him, its not easy for anybody that reach this level.

My only prayer for him is to see the light on how we can move Nigeria forward and thats all.

Operation python dance was not a violent conflict, if u stay in your house mind your business nobody will disturb u, you only have problems when u carry Biafran flag come out and start saying you are protesting.

If ipob had gone violent maybe to start exchanging bullet with soldiers they might loose out in the end but it will take a huge toll on Igbo land
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by gnykelly(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:
Very mature request for dialogue and negotiation.

But I don't think Nigeria can't afford to take such a risk, if you give IPOB microphone for 30 minutes, riots will break out across Nigeria that might never be controlled.

we have a constitution. which must first be amended to accommodate secession.

the Ibo rep at the federal level are docile to afraid to seek for their legitimate right.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by flokii: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hope these Igbos have not started another civil war in the North.. this one that their leader is threatening to destroy Sokoto State if they don't let biafra go.

I pray these Easterners don't repeat history with their hate speeches and unguarded utterances on social media like radio biafra.

Whatever you do, always consider the population of your people turned IDPs living outside igboland. Enough said.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by oyatz(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
They don't really have to travel to Lagos or Abuja.

They can use Akanu Ibiam Int'l Airport, Margret Ekpo Int'l Airport, Calabar as well as Port Harcourt Int'l Airport, Port Harcourt.

The volume of Air Traffic to Airports are determined by largely by economic factors and not necessarily marginalization as being peddled by Nnamdi Kanu &IPOB.

It's just like residents of Aguleri, Mbaise, Afaraukwu and Afikpo asking why they have to traveled to Onitsha to board Marcopolo Buses going to Abuja instead of boarding Abuja buses directly from their home towns?

There was no airport in Jigawa and Gombe States before 2023 but the Administration of Ex-Govs Sule Lamido and Danjuma Goje built International Airports in there States.

We didn't see citizens of these States whining and wailing everyday on social media.

There's no need for all these unnecessary victim mentality.

ContentedK:
please shut up coz it’s quite obvious you know nothing, the same Atlantic Ocean that goes through Lagos you’ll get in Warri, calabar, Uyo, rivers, but your kangaroo government has always made sure that non of those ports will maximize any of its potential all in the name of marginalization.. port Harcourt was just allowed to operate recently because of the congestion going on in Lagos sea port, which nobody even knows the fate of that port at the moment.. why must anyone from southeast have to travel to Lagos or Abuja before embarking on a foreign trip... Nigeria is a zoo simple

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Topsic70: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Coldie:

Do u want to have an intelligent argument or u want us to delve into foolishness?

At no point in time did I tell u his aspirations benefit Igbo land or I like him.

I only said I respect him, I am also one of his critics. I respect him, its not easy for anybody that reach this level.

My only prayer for him is to see the light on how we can move Nigeria forward and thats all.

Operation python dance was not a violent conflict, if u stay in your house mind your business nobody will disturb u, you only have problems when u carry Biafran flag come out and start saying you are protesting.

If ipob had gone violent maybe to start exchanging bullet with soldiers they might loose out in the end but it will take a huge toll on Igbo land
Thankfully sm1 finally agreed dt operation PT was not violent and no one died.
Don't mind kanu and all those ipob miscreant saying Igbos were felled by soldiers bullets

#post_bookmarked!
cool

Coldie:

What are u saying wetin concern this ur post and u saying I support KANU.

No dae mumu o. If u want mumu find smone else to fool urself with
Nwanne, seemed u lost ur train of thought. I didn't quote u out of context o.

U said "operation python dance was NOT violent", nor be so?
Ehn-ehn, I only reiterated ur assertions and bookmarked it for future reference incase an ipob miscreant wants to misyarn.
dassol!
grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by caleboxylic: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
m140:

Na cus that war then no collect you,,,, if any igbo state no look like dubai now , wetin your biafra wan become. Dem hold una governor hands to do well,,,, keep deceiving yourself there

That's shouldn't be your headache.

Tell me how you will develop the way you want when you are not in charge of aviation, transport and power.

FG decides the seaport to function.
FG decides which airport to work on.
FG decides what each states gets on power.

Ogun rapid industrial development was because of the power OBJ channeled.

What stops FG from resolving the dispute between EEDC and Geometric which would have given Aba 24hrs electricity to aid their industrial sectors?

If FG is sincere, why did buhari canceled el-rufai recommendation for stare to take over Disco?

What stops FG from establishing regional grid?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by caleboxylic: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
7lives:

So how come those names are not championing the Biafran cause?.
Oh I forgot some Igbos are more Igbos than the others.

That's shouldn't be your problems.
Allow igbo nation to decide on that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Sagay212: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Do you want biaf.ruad because you are unable to win election? We didn't hear biafra.ud noise during yar adua and Jonathan's government. Bi.afraud noise started when Jonathan lost election.
Bi.afraud noise reduced in 2019 with the hope that Atiku and adaobi would win but the moment they lost, bi.afraud resumed. You cannot be going on and off and expect people to take you seriously. If Atiku and adaobi wins 2023 election, you guys will suddenly forget bi.afraud.

The country needs to be restructured with each region managing their resources. But this your biafra.ud noise is pure mischief and fuelled by hatred and the fact that you can't win election.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by luluman: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:
Very mature request for dialogue and negotiation.

But I don't think Nigeria can't afford to take such a risk, if you give IPOB microphone for 30 minutes, riots will break out across Nigeria that might never be controlled.
No need of microphone now, you can continue on nairaland now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by luluman: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Him wan die?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by luluman: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:

He will go, do you think anything can happen to him there?
Olodo better shut up. Let Kanu use him mouth say so now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by luluman: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
PeaceNexus:
People who still believe that Nigeria will work somehow with the current arrangements are less than any form of mammal in reasoning.

This country never worked and will never work.

Dissolution remains the best option followed by true federalism, if at all anything should be binding on the regions.

Some people are afraid of being on their own, I don't know why this is so. What are they afraid of? Always attacking people who believe in themselves.

Some people are not brought up to be mediocres and slaves....some were designed to take their destiny into their own hands....

The best that can happen to this country is dissolution and if it doesn't work still, then regions can renegotiate coming back to be one if they so wish.

I am certain that the North, East, South and even West shall be better for it.

There is no unity in this country and there will be non in the next 1million years to come.

the phrase " less than any form of mammal" is more of insult. Can't you make a point without insults?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by PeaceNexus(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Igbos never failed in politics...they see beyond their nose and desist from associating with failures..they see it right before others imagine it. I love them because irrespective of what comes out of their decision they stick to it. That's how you know a superstar, they are what they say..no sentiments.

Also be reminded that Igbos were never the President, VP, Senate president or even speaker house of rep, so I don't know what you mean by this administration being the only one that Igbos are not part of.

My earnest prayer everyday is that Igbos will someday be free from being attached to a failed system. We are not failures, we are Igbos
isthatso:

The current political arragement is no more a disaster than previous ones in which igbos were involved. If anything more has been done in this administration with limited resources....that is not to say it is a success by any measure. secondly this is the only civilian administration in our history that has not had Igbo represented at the center...and guess what they are the the ones who want to burn the country down because they lost an election. others have lost elections in 1960,63, 79, 83,99,2003,2007,2011 but they didnt go around spreading hate. Never in the history of this country has any losing group brought so much havoc to the country as the igbos have done since they lost by proxy in 2015...except ofcourse in 1966 when they were outfoxed and instead of bidding their time, they sent the country into a war they could not win and ended up in a worse position politically and fiscally than they were before the war.

Ambition is good. In business, in your profession is is a good quality that propels one to success but politics is about compromise., politics is about people..getting along with people, considering other people..... politics is not winner takes it all....that is not a quality the igbos posses. That is why the igbos always fail politically even when they win they sabotage it. because the ibo man is programmed to be no 1. Every trait has a positive and a negative. Ambition/desire to always dominate propels the igbos to success in business but condemns them to failures in politics.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by luluman: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Nothing will happen..Nigeria's don't want Igbo's to go because of our immerse contributions to the growth of this country.
lame idea bro, very lame.
That's the truth, if Nobody gives you freedom move out now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by caleboxylic: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
isthatso:

I have said it many times, Igbos have the most to lose if Nigeria splits. They wont get Oil because SS wont allow them and because their traders (which is the bedrock of the Igbo success story) will lose the easy access to the Nigerian market. An igbo man in lagos or kano will be treated like a Ghanian...which means he will be booted out if he threatens the livelyhood of an indigene in Arewa or oduduwa. Secondly they dont have land. igbos tend to talk without thinking.

Some of you failed your Geography classes.
Do you know where igbo land starts and ends?

It will shock you "" parasites and unity beggar".
What is your business with the great igbo nation?
Are you an igbo man?
Do you have boundaries with the great igbo nation?
You should be ashamed of yourself. I have not seen an igbo man bothered about your oduduwa nation bc it doesn't mean anything to us.
Why then are you "parasites" worried over Biafra/igbo nation? It's irritating.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by luluman: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Who told this albino that Igbos want an exit? So those with properties and businesses in Lagos should become aliens in their own domain and start being treated as foreigners right?

Nnamdi Kanu is a very selfish human being misleading poor youths cos his father doesn't own a pin outside his village. Ewu!
I'm already targetting one house to claim as soon as yeebos go.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
PeaceNexus:
Igbos never failed in politics...they see beyond their nose and desist from associating with failures..they see it right before others imagine it. I love them because irrespective of what comes out of their decision they stick to it. That's how you know a superstar, they are what they say..no sentiments.

Also be reminded that Igbos were never the President, VP, Senate president or even speaker house of rep, so I don't know what you mean by this administration being the only one that Igbos are not part of.

My earnest prayer everyday is that Igbos will someday be free from being attached to a failed system. We are not failures, we are Igbos

you are clearly a youth who wasnt around and was never taught history

go and do your reasearch on the 1st republic, the 2nd republic, the principal actors under Obasanjo and the principal actors under GEJ.

Every civilian govt since independence has been a Northern Ibo alliance until 2015

your statement just shows the utter ignorance of the people shouting spewing crap on Nairaland!!

ZIk president
Ekwueme Vp "nd republic
Ezeoke, Wachukwu Speaker 2nd and 1st republics
Emwerem, Okadigbo, Anyim, NNamani and ZIK have all been senate presidents
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by PeaceNexus(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sorry about that.....it's a phrase to depict in the most lucid way, how unfortunate such line of thought is to every one who wants a better society devoid of tribalism, nepotism and extreme corruption.
luluman:
the phrase " less than any form of mammal" is more of insult. Can't you make a point without insults?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by luluman: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
TheRealProphet:
You sound ignorant...Lagos is a fuvking over hype slum!!!people with properties outside Nigeria shey dem get two head?.
Yet your brothers existence & survival depends on Lagos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Igbos and Yorubas again?
Southern fo.o.l's!!
Igbos are given enough good reasons though
While the Yorubas are sophisticated in unity begging
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by gartamanta: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
What is funny about this thread is that the main thing that Kanu said is lost on most of those who have commented so far.

Kanu is talking insecurity, loss of lives and property, arrest of protest organisers, lack of government initiative to stop the killings, the seeming support of traditional institutions for the killers and fact that many people in high office have turned a blind eye to the bloodshed.

But some people are more interested in attacking Kanu, IPOB and Biafra as if they are the problem.

Armed people are out there killing Nigerians and you are busy attacking Kanu who is speaking out against the slaughter of your fellow human being?

When will some people get sense?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by luluman: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
helinues:
grin

Ohamadike 1

President of the online Biafra country....

cheesy wink
WITH ONLINE MILITARY FIGHTERS using A.K mobile phone.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Coldie(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Topsic70:

Thankfully sm1 finally agreed dt operation PT was not violent and no one died.
Don't mind kanu and all those ipob miscreant saying Igbos were felled by soldiers bullets

#post_bookmarked!
cool
What are u saying wetin concern this ur post and u saying I support KANU.

No dae mumu o. If u want mumu find smone else to fool urself with
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Jdbrasco2: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Nna keep shut. You think everyone is ignorant like you. You can't bring evidence now, only denial undecided

Most of you think alaigbo would be better off alone, forgetting that Igbos are naturally traders and need acceptance to do their businesses outside the south east. Most of the monies funneled back home are not made in the south east mind you. Maybe you guys think the Niger Deltans will follow Biafra... You better get that deception out of your skull. What else is in the south east? Is it Agriculture? What? What's the quantity of oil in the South east and can people survive on it?

Ondo state is the 5th largest oil producer outside the Niger Delta state, whereas the S/E states only contribute about 2% of oil production. Get ur facts right before jumping up and down. Ignorance is a disease.
I don't think they care about all these things u are ranting. They just want freedom. Have u asked urself why u are against their separation?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by ContentedK: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
oyatz:
They don't really have to travel to Lagos or Abuja.

They can use Akanu Ibiam Int'l Airport, Margret Ekpo Int'l Airport, Calabar as well as Port Harcourt Int'l Airport, Port Harcourt.

The volume of Air Traffic to Airports are determined by largely by economic factors and not necessarily marginalization as being peddled by Nnamdi Kanu &IPOB.

It's just like residents of Aguleri, Mbaise, Afaraukwu and Afikpo asking why they have to traveled to Onitsha to board Marcopolo Buses going to Abuja instead of boarding Abuja buses directly from their home towns?

There was no airport in Jigawa and Gombe States before 2023 but the Administration of Ex-Govs Sule Lamido and Danjuma Goje built International Airports in there States.

We didn't see citizens of these States whining and wailing everyday on social media.

There's no need for all these unnecessary victim mentality.

how many airlines are allowed to operate in those mentioned airports and mind you akanu Ibiam has been closed down for reasons best known to them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Ejjis(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
SO SHALL IT BE TO UR ENTIRE FAMILY, STARTING FROM YOU. slowpoke.
Okoroawusa:
Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death.

Na me talk am. His death will be so shameful that he will be quickly n hurriedly buried by his kinsmen.

Ajo nwa si owere ba nne ya afo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by m140(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
caleboxylic:

That's shouldn't be your headache.

Tell me how you will develop the way you want when you are not in charge of aviation, transport and power.

FG decides the seaport to function.
FG decides which airport to work on.
FG decides what each states gets on power.

Ogun rapid industrial development was because of the power OBJ channeled.

What stops FG from resolving the dispute between EEDC and Geometric which would have given Aba 24hrs electricity to aid their industrial sectors?

If FG is sincere, why did buhari canceled el-rufai recommendation for stare to take over Disco?

What stops FG from establishing regional grid?

Igbos no dey federal government bah....
Nothing a governor can do, but them fit embezzle, ,,,, or state governors for east na saint .... they deceive yourself there,,,, in pray you get your biafra

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.