Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (86463 Views)

Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Balogunodua(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
hahaha, gather all the bad adjectives you can, I doesn't remove anything progress in igboland....but when your brain is filled with this slimmy green spyrogyra I can't expect much from u
Yes yes progressive Igboland where rain wash off ultra modern road in Enugu cheesy kai truly progressive.... grin grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Johnnyessence(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
winterfell007:

That's what annoying after they'll start claiming Yorubas are hateful to southeast development. But look at how so idiots are derailing the thread making it look a tribal fight. Some people are perpetually made to be stupid for life..
seriously.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by eisley: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
All shades of beauty, nature also gave it a golden touch... All these states are fast becoming mega cities, just last week it was Ebonyi, and today it's Ogun state.

Meanwhile, do you know you can open a functioning GTBank account at your convenience and with no BVN required? Simply dial *737*0# don't be left out. wink
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by mannyiyke: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Being born in Yoruba land doesn't make you Yoruba. And your flat head just gave you up for what you are. By the way, how your Gala sales dey go?
Gala business is a serious business. You may be surprised to know that they make a lot. Instead of being idle, or looking for something to steal, the person should start small. All these billionaires started small and ended up making it big. Dangote started with a small shop. So, despise not the little beginning. It's not a shame to sell gala. Without those gala sellers, the gala manufacturing industries may fold up.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Salewa95: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
Olaniyi go out and look for heads on the streets for money rituals, meanwhile Ibadan is the largest slum on the face of the earth....even Indian slums dey learn angry

See Aba where human being live. Even Pigs CANNOT survive in that environment.

That human survive in this place should be the 9th wonder of the world.

[img]https:///65535/50061296843_3ca73c0318_o_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50062108742_6e02aff509_o_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50061859761_f75e704acf_o_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50061296813_9464e5715e_o_d.jpg[/img]
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by josite: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
i am from ogun state.and i have been to abeokuta.somehow the town remains traditional and i dont know why.all these good roads will have to lead u to lagos to get worthwhile infrastructures to enjoy.sagamu has far better promise than abeokuta for an investor
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Malawian(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hmmm, when did all these ones happen? This calls for re-evaluation of all we know.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Justseyii: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ariel view is meant to be fine, not saying Ogun isn't a fine place but pictures can be deceiving

You can still secure Admission without Jamb.
It's easy.

Register for IJMB now using the link below. (Lectures will resume shortly)

www.sva.com.ng
Or Call/ WhatsApp us for further inquiries on 08023201628
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by kolade560: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Factshunter:

God bless you. cool
Amen oo. ipob prayer grin
Factshunter:

God bless you. cool
Amen oo. ipob prayer
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by stayclearofme: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Pentagon007:
Ogun state the Skull Mining Headquarter grin
I am Yoruba but judging from what am seeing here, SW have a lot of catching up to do with the East; in terms of City planning and development.
Hahaha omo ale Yoruba spotted!! grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
mannyiyke:
Gala business is a serious business. You may be surprised to know that they make a lot. Instead of being idle, or looking for something to steal, the person should start small. All these billionaires started small and ended up making it big. Dangote started with a small shop. So, despise not the little beginning. It's not a shame to sell gala. Without those gala sellers, the gala manufacturing industries may fold up.

I like your attitude and maturity. Correction taken. God bless you sir.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by seanwilliam(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
BeforeJuly:

Just a percentage of Yoruba's going with 50 million as the population would amount to 500,000 yourba's. I'm pretty sure not up to 500k Yoruba's are in the South East. My people don't populate where they are not welcome.
Many Yoruba white collar workers are always transferred to the east to oversee various tasks.
That doesn't translate to migration. They only work there for a few years and are transferred again.
population of yoruba in all south east no fit reach 50k self...

Bro, normally apart from transfer from work, an average yoruba cant think of going to east.. tbh, there is nothing in east that u will not find in southwest

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by omoagbeke(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
scholes0:

And yet the state is poising itself more and more to become the new Lagos and Abuja combined into one.
Seems like the skull mining is doing some cool wonders for them., or don't you think?

Seriously I wonder Igbos are crying profusely over this thread. I can feel their angst from here. You hardly see Yorubas in Anambra or Imo picture threads.
Oh well..... if wishes were horses, I know many Igbos that would wish the SW was their homeland while all Yorubas were deported to the SE. You and I both know.

looool can Nnewi even be considered a city? On that list only Onitsha dey try. Owerri has nice joints too to an extent but Ogun state has more joints than both combines. Check Trivago or Hotels.ng if you doubt me.

Nnewi that is like a scattered hybrid between a forest and a brown roof town. Very jaga-jaga, haphazardly settled, red mud gullies everywhere and no plan like most Igbo habitats.

Below is REAL Nnewi aerial.

[img]http:///65535/50061982052_587b956f9e_h.jpg[/img]

The saving grace of potor-potor fauna like yourself is that There aren't much Yorubas or any other tribe in those parts of SE to come and BUST the lies you people keep telling here everyday. If SE was such a paradise that you people paint, it should be the region drawing the most number of Nigerians from all over, not the other way around. People naturally follow money and opportunities.

Fine koooor, Ifeanyi nii..... grin

Haba! That's too much nah
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by AgbariOjukwu1: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
B1GG:
continuation of abeokuta

You are very dumb, you know that? We don't use Yellow buses in Abeokuta as means of transportation.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Balogunodua:

Yes yes progressive Igboland where rain wash off ultra modern road in Enugu cheesy kai truly progressive.... grin grin
the land of sophisticated monkeys and baboons

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by mannyiyke: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2020

Why are u Pained dt Ogun is benefiting from Lagos sw sw

Let's anambra benefit from delta na... No, they can't.. Even deltans hate you guys... They have never trusted u, ur forefathers or even ur unborn generations gringrin
Every state benefits from its contiguous state. However, It's Delta that benefits more from Anambra than Anambra benefits from Delta. Onitsha main market is the home for all the businessmen and women from Asaba, Warri, Port Harcourt, Benin, etc.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
seanwilliam:
population of yoruba in all south east no fit reach 50k self...

Bro, normally apart from transfer from work, an average yoruba cant think of going to east.. tbh, there is nothing in east that u will not find in southwest
Yoruba are jittery cowards that can't step out of their comfort zones, don't attack me it's the truth grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by bptc10: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Give us true pictures and Video, not a pictures cote with blue, what are you guys hiding or did you guys not watch the Asaba pictures and video.

Nonsense, you guys can only deceive gullible mind

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by seanwilliam(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
kolade560:
IPOB e -morons are here causing confusion again. ndi ara.
I stayed years in Igboland, I served there, anyway make I no lie,cos God dey see me, they were nice people.
Anambra ppl are good.
But wetin dey always pain me be say, na Igbo dem scatter pass for naija but they hate their landlords.
You can't be feeding from me and be fueling my downfall.
let me say my best benefactor in life as at now is Igbo man....but no be IPOB wailers here oo
my best friend right now is a delta igbo.. he is the smartest human being of my age I have come across..

Everything complete for him body... I dey envy am sometimes lol ..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Balogunodua(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
the land of sophisticated monkeys and baboons
The land of Biaforu Osu piglets ... grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Salewa95:

At least the one in Ibadan is a storey building. Enugu is like a mushroom room where even pigs should not reside in.

[img]https:///65535/50030496317_985389f8cd_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50029752538_a22f38f94f_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030236321_224e4a50c6_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50029697798_c8a4a140ee_b_d.jpg[/img]
there's no "atleast" this shit is how Ibadan city center looks, it's embarrassing......what you uploaded is the extreme outskirts of Enugu where artisans, drivers and larbourers live.......Ibadan is only fit for animals

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by seanwilliam(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
Yoruba are jittery cowards that can't step out of their comfort zones, don't attack me it's the truth grin
maybe you are right

Tbh, yoruba hardly travel outside our comfort zone.. our matter just be like america wey dey always believe they are the greatest..and yes to some extent they are right ..come to think of it..
1. Top 3 universities na southwest
2. Top 3 richest non oil producing states na southwest
3. Most educated region na southwest
4. Most industrialised region na southwest
5. Most popular region na southwest
6. Economy hub of the nation na southwest
7. Tech hub na southwest
8. Entertainment hub na southwest
9.business hub( where u make gains) na southwest
10. Less religion conflict na south west
11. 4 of the 10 richest are in southwest
12. Most expensive estate is in southeest
13. Best night life is in southwest ( save south south )
14. Cradle of civilisation na southwest
15. Land of opportunity na southwest
16. Most friendly and accommodating na still southwest

And many more..

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
bptc10:
Give us true pictures and Video, not a pictures cote with blue, what are you guys hiding or did you guys not watch the Asaba pictures and video.

Nonsense, you guys can only deceive gullible mind

Mention you state and region. grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
seanwilliam:
maybe you are right

Tbh, yoruba hardly travel outside our comfort zone.. our matter just be like america wey dey always believe they are the greatest..and yes to some extent they are right ..come to think of it..
1. Top 3 universities na southwest
2. Top 3 richest non oil producing states na southwest
3. Most educated region na southwest
4. Most industrialised region na southwest
5. Most popular region na southwest
6. Economy hub of the nation na southwest
7. Tech hub na southwest
8. Entertainment hub na southwest
9.business hub( where u make gains) na southwest
10. Less religion conflict na south west
11. 4 of the 10 richest are in southwest
12. Most expensive estate is in southeest
13. Best night life is in southwest ( save south south )
14. Cradle of civilisation na southwest
15. Land of opportunity na southwest
16. Most friendly and accommodating na still southwest

And many more..
Unverified gibberish and totally made up bullcrap, that's what you just put up there

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Harunabisanti(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Appreciated
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by seanwilliam(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
[s][/s]
dont cancel my post grin counter it instead

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by seanwilliam(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
Unverified gibberish and totally made up bullcrap, that's what you just put up there
counter it.. prove me wrong!

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Balogunodua:

The land of Biaforu Osu piglets ... grin
pipilo pipilo....this is Erin oke osun state, I was on a humanitarian mission in sophisticated monkeys land angry

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
seanwilliam:
counter it.. prove me wrong!
Prove yourself right before you make any demands of me undecided......U type gibberish say make I prove you wrong

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Nerro042: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Typical average looking ugly Nigerian city. Gosh the foreigners in this forum will be having a treat
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
You folks no longer have shame in this contraption.

I truly don't blame you guyz if these are your best you could offer.

It's all good!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Aboguede(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Pentagon007:
Ogun state the Skull Mining Headquarter grin
I am Yoruba but judging from what am seeing here, SW have a lot of catching up to do with the East; in terms of City planning and development.

Nna go mulugi

Na ur papa born u

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure / A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! / Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida?