Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,931 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:41 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (86794 Views)

Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Obamaofusa:

That is Lagos where immigrant Igbos live.Can't you see that it looks like Igboland?
Send Igbos back to alaigbo and there will be no dirt in SW again.
grin we all know Yoruba people hold the world record for dirtiness, using broom to sweep and cook embarassed
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Balogunodua(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
reporting live from land of the dirtiest tribe in Africa....of u dare bathe you will be dragged to the kabiesi
Enugu land of world dirtest piglets Osu one leg flat-head Ezes grin grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Balogunodua:

Enugu land of world dirtest piglets Osu one leg flat-head Ezes grin grin
Go baf first before you come back, all Yoruba I know are dirty smelling fûcks angry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Meyiwakelvin: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
See the way the thing fine from above but if pesin reach down now..Na another thing e go dey see
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Kingzeez10: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Pentagon007:
Ogun state the Skull Mining Headquarter grin
I am Yoruba but judging from what am seeing here, SW have a lot of catching up to do with the East; in terms of City planning and development.
You can't be a Yoruba and spell the word as Yoruba
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Nnamdinaija(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Poster please show us your house and the environment where you live let us see how fine it is. Dont go and improve your life. keep taking shots and comparing and deceiving yourself. No place in Nigeria is fine. Let us stop being brainwashed by our greedy leaders and stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by akigbemaru: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
seanwilliam:
population of yoruba in all south east no fit reach 50k self...

Bro, normally apart from transfer from work, an average yoruba cant think of going to east.. tbh, there is nothing in east that u will not find in southwest
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Obamaofusa: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
Make e pain you well well, Una no reach anything.....this green soup has rooten your head
Your people can feel your pain.
Meanwhile,Ogun state..

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Jonathan39: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
I know this road. Is in ota itele going towards ayobo. When this Yoruba idiots lie, they forget Igbos travel alot. I served around there
itsIYKE:
the land of sophisticated monkeys and baboons

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Meanwhile,Ogun state..

What a serene environment. Clean. cool grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Salvofthesouth(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Balogunodua:

I don't care if you take me serious or not, all i know is southeast is a shithole.

Okay big dog! Noted
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Meanwhile,Ogun state..
Ogun is the headquarters of all ritualists world wide angry........meanwhile Enugu

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Balogunodua(m): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
Go baf first before you come back, all Yoruba I know are dirty smelling fûcks angry
Hahaha... cheesy

Osu piglet are dirtest people on Earth Anambra Onitcha world most polluted city.. grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Jonathan39: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Stop decieving yourself, that is not Abeokuta. I served in Ogun state and goes to the nysc head office in Abeokuta most atime. Abeokuta is a disgrace, a state capital with pot holes everywhere
Akano5:
You only see this in Abeokuta..!!!
Check other local government in ogun state..??
you will see that there is no development in ogun state.
I reside in Ifo local government, but no presence of government
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Balogunodua(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Salvofthesouth:

Okay big dog! Noted
I've heard you fat PIG
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Obamaofusa: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
Ogun is the headquarters of all ritualists world wide angry........meanwhile Enugu

Igboland is a massive IDP camp where everybody is running away from and escaping to the SW.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by macof(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Drizzy5001:
idiot way go school I don see you na, mumu man.
Like I said. You are just an illiterate online troll
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Obamaofusa: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Balogunodua(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jonathan39:
Stop decieving yourself, that is not Abeokuta. I served in Ogun state and goes to the nysc head office in Abeokuta most atime. Abeokuta is a disgrace, a state capital with pot holes everywhere
I also served in Enugu its a disgrace to nature filled potor red mud structure.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
If they told u the number of skulls they mined before all these average building stands, you will marvel , afonja ajoka grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Balogunodua:

Hahaha... cheesy

Osu piglet are dirtest people on Earth Anambra Onitcha world most polluted city.. grin
Yorubaland as whole is a pigsty, in Ibadan every body dey shit inside canal, please kindly identify yourself here cry

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Jonathan39: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Where in Enugu did you serve ?
Balogunodua:

I also served in Enugu its a disgrace to nature filled potor red mud structure.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Igboland is a massive IDP camp where everybody is running away from and escaping to the SW.
We dey pack money from Lagos see the evidence scattered across igboland angry.....plenty still dey Lagos and other parts of Nigeria ......Yoruba can only mine skull 1skull=5k

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Born2conquer: 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
GOD! This is not ABK at all o����

I must definitely show the part of ABK you all do not want to see
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by clevybrown(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Salewa97:
[img]https:///65535/50028272827_3706b8b824_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50024144151_7784378064_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50023598523_a6d4b4d45e_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50023598508_1b4b25ef8b_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/5002359t7583_e3cd7db7eb_b_d.jpg[/img]
no offense...... but all I see here is low budget houses... Let me look further if I will see something else shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Salvofthesouth(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Balogunodua:
I've heard you fat PIG
I love this guy. keep it up. u go go far
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Unified07: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
scholes0:

And yet the state is poising itself more and more to become the new Lagos and Abuja combined into one.
Seems like the skull mining is doing some cool wonders for them., or don't you think?

Seriously I wonder Igbos are crying profusely over this thread. I can feel their angst from here. You hardly see Yorubas in Anambra or Imo picture threads.
Oh well..... if wishes were horses, I know many Igbos that would wish the SW was their homeland while all Yorubas were deported to the SE. You and I both know.

looool can Nnewi even be considered a city? On that list only Onitsha dey try. Owerri has nice joints too to an extent but Ogun state has more joints than both combines. Check Trivago or Hotels.ng if you doubt me.

Nnewi that is like a scattered hybrid between a forest and a brown roof town. Very jaga-jaga, haphazardly settled, red mud gullies everywhere and no plan like most Igbo habitats.

Below is REAL Nnewi aerial.

[img]http:///65535/50061982052_587b956f9e_h.jpg[/img]

The saving grace of potor-potor fauna like yourself is that There aren't much Yorubas or any other tribe in those parts of SE to come and BUST the lies you people keep telling here everyday. If SE was such a paradise that you people paint, it should be the region drawing the most number of Nigerians from all over, not the other way around. People naturally follow money and opportunities.

Fine koooor, Ifeanyi nii..... grin

U are talking out of point I guess u haven't traveled out of your state before Owerri has more beautiful joints more than the whole West excluding Lagos (FCT)
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Unified07:

U are talking out of point I guess u haven't traveled out of your state before Owerri has more beautiful joints more than the whole West excluding Lagos (FCT)

According to your oral stats. grin cheesy

If we ask you to bring forth stats to prove that now you'll be blabbing. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? /  7 Yoruba Words You’ll Need To Survive In Lagos / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.