Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,679 members, 7,918,158 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:43 AM

White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! (1394 Views)

The Craze Around White Weddings / MouthAction Is A Crime In Nigeria (see Prove) / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Yeah, I am right with that. it's crazy with the things we copy from the western world. True that they are our founding fathers, but I think it's about time we started having a mind of our own rather than adopt a strategy of copy paste that has the propensity and proclivity to levitate us into a failed state as circus clowns. grin

Quit em' all.

Order by BadRadiogrin
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
If you think I am wrong pls kindly quote me so I can blow your mind with facts.
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by vickydankal(f): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
It doesn’t need require demystifying. It’s a known fact.
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
vickydankal:
We needed to emphasize on it. For the purpose of clarity. Guys cant afford the bills for their white wedding so they engage the love of their lives for eternity without doing the needful grin
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
vickydankal:
By the way, what makes you think women rules the world?
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by vickydankal(f): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
BadRadio:
By the way, what makes you think women rules the world?

A topic for another day
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
My brother I really don't understand this mouthAction thing. Everybody is in it. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
vickydankal:

A topic for another day
Oops !
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
My brother I really don't understand this mouthAction thing. Everybody is in it. Na wa o
The thing tire man pikin grin

1 Like

Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
BadRadio:
The thing tire man pikin grin

Buh I heard it's the sweetest thing after honey
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by kiddkash(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
dear OP please commot mouth action for there.

ekaite dey do am for me very well and e to sweet e be like she dey add sugar
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by DaInferno(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
racist talk! culture has to be;freedom too
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Buh I heard it's the sweetest thing after honey
hahahahahaha... u heard ké? or u corner biliki grin
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
kiddkash:
dear OP please commot mouth action for there.

ekaite dey do am for me very well and e to sweet e be lie she dey add sugar
grin
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:18am On Jun 27, 2020
BadRadio:
hahahahahaha... u heard ké? or u corner biliki grin

My brother, I heard o. I nor dey do Biliki. Na Angelina I dey do
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 27, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

My brother, I heard o. I nor dey do Biliki. Na Angelina I dey do
lol
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nooil, did u skip this thread?grin
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
BadRadio:
We needed to emphasize on it. For the purpose of clarity. Guys cant afford the bills for their white wedding so they engage the love of their lives for eternity without doing the needful grin

Lol. But these days it's the guys that wants the society wedding. The lady just wants her ring.
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by IamPlato(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Come No Just Make Me Vex This Rainy Season...
You Can Take White Wedding But Dont You Ever Touch my Blowj0b
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by IamPlato(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
BadRadio:
Yeah, I am right with that. it's crazy with the things we copy from the western world. True that they are our founding fathers, but I think it's about time we started having a mind of our own rather than adopt a strategy of copy paste that has the propensity and proclivity to levitate us into a failed state as circus clowns. grin

Quit em' all.

Order by BadRadiogrin
MUMU

Sucking Dick Is a Beautiful Creativity. May God Bless You Discovered It
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamPlato:
MUMU

Sucking Dick Is a Beautiful Creativity. May God Bless You Discovered It
Lol. Ode
Re: White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
But he dey sweet now it will be hard to let go what is sweet sad

(1) (Reply)

CNN Gives Special Recognition To Fast-rising Nigerian Skit Maker, Taaooma / Bet9ja And Weed, Which Is More Addictive? / This Is Turning Me To Something Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.