Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,716 members, 7,918,214 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:10 AM

Hi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hi (8290 Views)

hi / ‘boys No Near My House’ – Yul Edochie Strikes Warning As He Parades Danielle, Hi / Say Hi To My Stunning Bunny” – Uche Ogbodo Says As She Reveals Baby’s Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi by Valenciabaddie: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
Let's gist
Re: Hi by Righteousness89(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Anyone without JESUS can do anything and everything Evil..

He/She can go to any length, diabolical, Spirtually and physically to do whatever..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi by chiiraq802(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Shut dah f**kup, You're not God, You don't own the world.. Who go make am go make am!! who God don bless God bless....
#OBO to the world.... others na IMKPII grin
Re: Hi by Gentle0wavez: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
OMG!! how does this means that he is fetish now?? Wizkid has a lot of power and influence in the industry and that is what he plans on using to stop him to blow. ok, if wizkid tells all his friends in the industry ( fellow musicians, producers, show planners, bloggers promoters and Co) to black list him how him go take blow, even if the boy goes to who wizkid don't know, once wizkid meets that person, the person is more likely to do whatever wizkid says because he is a star, that is what power is. That is what he means by everything in my power, it's people that are myopic and that have not tasted power that thinks that everything is juju. So if Donald Trump says I will do everything in my power to pull you down in America, it means he is planning to see a wizard?? Pls think further.

And that up and coming artist is a fool, he should be thinking of how to blow, not fighting with Wizkid who has nothing to loose. To make matters bad he come dey find sympathy for social media, worst still dey call for Wizkid FC. He is not yet serious with his career.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi by Vyzz: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin..

But isn't he clout chasing.... Na this news go blow am.....

Nigerian youth will start another campaign for this one forgetting that our politician have been robbing us since my first ancestor grew pubic hair

6 Likes

Re: Hi by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
Make I siddon here just in case
Re: Hi by seanwilliam(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
If you do yamayama to wizkid , he go chop your career grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi by Tillatalk: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
southniyikaye:
Make I siddon here just in case
in case the post enter front page abi

1 Like

Re: Hi by Sultty(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
It's not a new thing. Stars especially Wizkid are diabolic
Re: Hi by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Few days after the arrest of popular Nigerian Instagram celebrity known as hushpuppi.. I woke up today to another sad news for the so called Wizkid fc.
Wizkid who threaten to sue upcoming artiste Alo innas for running his mouth has gotten his reply from the singer ..
The singer shocked everyone after he releases pictures of conversation between him and wizkid on Instagram.. the singer who was pained also reveals that labels do not want to associate with him due to wizkid law suit a
gainst him ,this pushed the singer to come out and expose the only evidence he claims to have against the African superstar...in the conversation wizkid indirectly admitted to being fetish

1 Like

Re: Hi by techmo(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
cool

Wizkid schooled in Ijebu ode, he is a known cultist who doesn't hide his allegiance

Why humiliate him for practising what he believes in? Must everyone worship Your Middle Eastern Colonial Masters religion

When Wizkid sings he calls on Eledumare not Jesus or Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Hi by Valenciabaddie: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:
Wizkid schooled in Ijebu ode, he is a known cultist who doesn't hide his allegiance

Why humiliate him for practising what he believes in? Must everyone worship You Middle Eastern Colonial Masters religion
And you're proud to write this?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hi by techmo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

And you're proud to write this?

Why not humans should decide their own path in life

Wizkid dad is an Alhaji, his mum his a Christian and if Wizkid decides to go traditional what is the problem of the busybody artist publishing Wizkid's personal religious life on the net without his consent

Fela's Grand father is a renowned Evangelist, his dad a pastor and a teacher , he chooses Traditional religion, same as Herbert Macaulay

See not everyone takes nonesense like Davido

8 Likes

Re: Hi by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nobody is Saint Mr man
Re: Hi by Andrew13: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Fake

1 Like

Re: Hi by ruggedtimi(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hm
Re: Hi by Hypnotise: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Attention seeker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi by royid: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Hi by Elimon(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
So if he practises traditional religion openly or covertly..what is ya business..
Even does walking around parading themselves as Pastors or imams..Christians or Moslems are the ones comitting various atrocities in our society..This Christian 'Care-free'ife has led to the rise of corruption in our society..
People even swear on bible and still lie in courts..but its hard to see same in the traditional ways..u may die instantly if u swear and lie..
Back to Wizzy..No one is perfect

2 Likes

Re: Hi by Wizzyflexx: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: Hi by Dealvault: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
angry
Re: Hi by Austeeenxx: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Even your Daddy GOs and Imams are fetish. Besides, if na by being fetish, boys for my area for don blow pass Justin Bieber.

3 Likes

Re: Hi by Zane2point4(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Anyone without JESUS can do anything and everything Evil..

He/She can go to any length, diabolical, Spirtually and physically to do whatever..
Go open church baba.
Re: Hi by shilenji(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
Make I buy this land
Re: Hi by HomerTimpson: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Yahoo ni babalawo
Re: Hi by Slynation(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
How is this fetish now...
Nawa oo
Re: Hi by Chirowman(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
I always pray say make my blessing not come from man ,well if that Alo go blow him go blow wizkid can't stop his shine.
Re: Hi by Runjozi(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
he didn't show us what he did to have warranted such a reply from wizkid. surulere boys don Mark him face. I pity him. OP it's seems you lack comprehension skills how does that statement make wizkid fetish.

2 Likes

Re: Hi by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
OMG!! how does this means that he is fetish now?? Wizkid has a lot of power and influence in the industry and that is what he plans on using to stop him to blow. ok, if wizkid tells all his friends in the industry ( fellow musicians, producers, show planners, bloggers promoters and Co) to black list him how him go take blow, even if the boy goes to who wizkid don't know, once wizkid meets that person, the person is more likely to do whatever wizkid says because he is a star, that is what power is. That is what he means by everything in my power, it's people that are myopic and that have not tasted power that thinks that everything is juju. So if Donald Trump says I will do everything in my power to pull you down in America, it means he is planning to see a wizard?? Pls think further.

And that up and coming artist is a fool, he should be thinking of how to blow, not fighting with Wizkid who has nothing to loose. To make matters bad he come dey find sympathy for social media, worst still dey call for Wizkid FC. He is not yet serious with his career.
so being a celebrity means power. How did we have so many people on nairaland who don't even think properly..do you know what is power and what is fame? however for Wizkid to use the word "not exist" is a big threat. It means so many things even death of the guy. He should take it seriously.

1 Like

Re: Hi by Gentle0wavez: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
Henrymorre:
so being a celebrity means power. How did we have so many people on nairaland who don't even think properly..do you know what is power and what is fame? however for Wizkid to use the word "not exist" is a big threat. It means so many things even death of the guy. He should take it seriously.

YES, being a celebrity means power. Like are you trying to deny that fact??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna - I Love Playing With Snakes Nake*d | Photos / Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend / Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.