Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,282 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:38 AM

Hi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hi (8291 Views)

hi / ‘boys No Near My House’ – Yul Edochie Strikes Warning As He Parades Danielle, Hi / Say Hi To My Stunning Bunny” – Uche Ogbodo Says As She Reveals Baby’s Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi by Kobicove(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rubbish news...this does not prove that he is into occultic practise or anything
Re: Hi by MrSensor(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

And you're proud to write this?
Ask that Fool
Re: Hi by olisaEze(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rushed into the thread looking to see pics of Wizkid in a red colored garment and a funny wool cap, standing inside a small shrine communing with d’gods!

Both the Op and dis unfortunate 'no business brained artist' are covid19 crazy! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hi by Valenciabaddie: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
olisaEze:
Rushed into the thread looking to see pics of Wizkid in a red colored garment and a funny wool cap, standing inside a small shrine communing with d’gods!

Both the Op and dis unfortunate 'no business brained artist' are covid19 crazy! grin grin
You're a big fool...when you don't have a life not to talk of a career to protect..
Re: Hi by leaculpa: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
stupid headline. stupid article. undecided
Re: Hi by Goldenfinger: 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
I will take sure say dat text no b scam,d nigga might b looking 4 clout.....but wetin concern me self,las las man u win #GGMU ;DI will take sure say dat text no b scam,d nigga might b looking 4 clout.....but wetin concern me self,las las man u win #GGMU

1 Like

Re: Hi by Goldenfinger: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
I will take sure say dat text no b scam,d nigga might b looking 4 clout.....but wetin concern me self,las las man u win #GGMU grin
Re: Hi by Heavensent01(m): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
OMG!! how does this means that he is fetish now?? Wizkid has a lot of power and influence in the industry and that is what he plans on using to stop him to blow. ok, if wizkid tells all his friends in the industry ( fellow musicians, producers, show planners, bloggers promoters and Co) to black list him how him go take blow, even if the boy goes to who wizkid don't know, once wizkid meets that person, the person is more likely to do whatever wizkid says because he is a star, that is what power is. That is what he means by everything in my power, it's people that are myopic and that have not tasted power that thinks that everything is juju. So if Donald Trump says I will do everything in my power to pull you down in America, it means he is planning to see a wizard?? Pls think further.

And that up and coming artist is a fool, he should be thinking of how to blow, not fighting with Wizkid who has nothing to loose. To make matters bad he come dey find sympathy for social media, worst still dey call for Wizkid FC. He is not yet serious with his career.

Ose minister of Defence. I like Wizkid music tho and his quiet lifestyle on social media

1 Like

Re: Hi by olisaEze(m): 1:27am On Jun 28, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

You're a big fool...when you don't have a life not to talk of a career to protect..

Why d abusive words chief, abi r u the artist? grin

Your headline is just a click bait. There’s no proof up there photos inclusive that wizkid is fetish, neither did you state the reason why he used angry words at him. Any rational thinking human being would see this story as a weak attempt by two upstarts to tarnish an already made artiste’s brand.
That public sympathy worked for Cynthia Morgan doesn’t mean that it’ll work for you/said upcoming. In fact, ur poor choice of words just means that my opinion hit the right spot!

And for ur info a career isn’t made by pulling someone else’s career down with half truths, libelous lawsuits and expensive punitive damages are what you’ll end up with. There’s no need to lose ur temper, u put the story up there for public opinion. U don’t expect all opinions to rhyme with yours especially if ure being economical with the truth.

1 Like

Re: Hi by Theicecode(m): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
OMG!! how does this means that he is fetish now?? Wizkid has a lot of power and influence in the industry and that is what he plans on using to stop him to blow. ok, if wizkid tells all his friends in the industry ( fellow musicians, producers, show planners, bloggers promoters and Co) to black list him how him go take blow, even if the boy goes to who wizkid don't know, once wizkid meets that person, the person is more likely to do whatever wizkid says because he is a star, that is what power is. That is what he means by everything in my power, it's people that are myopic and that have not tasted power that thinks that everything is juju. So if Donald Trump says I will do everything in my power to pull you down in America, it means he is planning to see a wizard?? Pls think further.

And that up and coming artist is a fool, he should be thinking of how to blow, not fighting with Wizkid who has nothing to loose. To make matters bad he come dey find sympathy for social media, worst still dey call for Wizkid FC. He is not yet serious with his career.
Don't mind the fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

See All Destiny Etiko's Half Naked Pictures That Is Causing Stirs On Internet / Girl Falls Asleep In School And Sets The Internet Ablaze / Video & Photoss, Tekno’s Younger Brother Who Avoids Him Because Of His Success

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.