Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,090 members, 7,916,172 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:00 PM

Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (80433 Views)

46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by judedwriter(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2020
Anger they say, is temporary madness.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Chochovini: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2020
alramon:

that is not how to preach the gospel sir
I'm a Christian and a devoted one Indeed

you know what the truth is many hypocrites are claiming to be Christians and there punishment will be higher

. THEN Leave that for God to judge. The Word of God remain what it is even if its a pegan thats preaching it. God can use anybody to accomplish His Will. U & I are not righteous either, or are U? in fact, no one is.

ON The funny part, this forum is a very big House sort of. And there‘s need to at least have a pastor in the House. Since no one is ready to take up the mantle, this guy now volunteer just to fill in the space, simple.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by shachris02: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2020
Dearlord:

I don't waste my precious time on idiots like you.

Go learn how to read & comprehend , when you are done, don't bother to come back it's a little gift from me to you.

Go and sit your broke ass down. Ewu.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Ubanz: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Why re most women wicked?
This woman sure deserves a death sentence.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Chochovini: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2020
Jupiter7:

So many factors but mostly marital frustrations that lead to transferred aggression. Some women simply cannot confront their husbands about the wrong he did, so they simply transfer their anger to the nearest person they can pour it on. They can't pour the anger on their own children, so the next person will be any domestic help they have.
. SO How can that remedy the situation?
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Gee64: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2020
No wonder..Women met with the devil first.
Every woman is capable of doing heinous evil that can make a man open his mouth in awe.

I beg check my sign below if you are looking for a way of getting easy money this weekend for free joor
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Bimpe29: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2020
Subuana llahi!
It's absolutely horrific.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Torie8(f): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2020
Ifeoma Ezeugwu I am not righteous,but you will rot in jail for doing this to a little girl of 10 years. You have inflicted an everlasting trauma on this girl. Karma is not a joker
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Sososo(f): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2020
morris477:
That woman head is not correct she is my neighbour
you better pack out of that environment cause you may be the next victim tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by davidtuzy(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2020
This is pure Evil .....

°°° May God helps d boy to Overcome dis trauma
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by davidtuzy(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2020
This is pure Evil .....

°°° May God helps d boy to Overcome dis trauma
••• Amennnn
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by bizzibodi(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2020
Fear woman b4 Satan.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by mickyeddi(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2020
Who uses a ten year old as a maid??
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by BreconHills(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2020
Ningen:

But it make sense to you to deprive a child of good food, shelter and clothing; not to talk of education, medical care, emotional care etc

My “statement” is straightforward. It is as it is.

Bankruptcy is entirely a different thing.
Mortality too.
These factors do not change my point.

You made a generalized statement without any of the qualifications that you are now making

Is there anywhere where it says that the parent intentionally withdrew or failed to provide food, clothing, shelter, or education to the child? Maybe you need to read the story again.

In Africa where parents lack means - they often send their child to a wealthier relative. This is not an act of cruelty - it is an act of desperation. This is the same system that Western nations use and they call it fostering. The African system worked well in the past, My father for instance educated his brother's children all the way to masters in the UK simply because my father was the first to be educated. in his family - his nephew was not treated as a houseboy - we all wore the same clothes and ate the same clothes. This was how African society worked. If that relative ill-treats the child, you cannot turn around and blame the parent who sent him there - unless they were aware of the conditions and were lazy or negligent in protecting the child after learning of the same.

It must be that we are talking about two different things - because I cannot see how a parent can be blamed for being poor or for sending a child to a wealthier relative to care for.

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by gunnersway(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2020
No No No No No, this is wickedness of the highest order
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2020
Wicked woman. Her brain needs to be examined
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Chochovini: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2020
gulfer:
Even before opening he thread I could guess where she's from, bEAST. angry angry angry
. LOLssssss U are damn funny.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by themanderon: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Wickedness, your name is woman.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by foreshore(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by cocolacec(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2020
rockstarB:
One way or the other, humans tend to abuse the position of authority or power.
...Husbands abuse wives on top of headship and authority
...wives abuse the maid cos of authority
...lecturers take advantage of students cos of authority
...boss abuses staff on top of authority and many more, see how the government is fvcking us all cos they are in charge of power.

I believe there is a devil attached to position of power. This is so inhumane.
Girl child power rants everywhere, equal right for women everywhere and see what this woman has done to a child cry
A child that shouldn't even be a maid to start with.
I really hope justice would be served with plenty alomo bitters

In this case,eye for an eye treatment will be appropriate punishment for the evil woman
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by GboyegaD(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2020
chillychill:

So being filled with religion makes one foolish n wicked ? Lol.. No bring religion Enta at all person wey no dey go church or mosque no dey wicked?

I meant fooled.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by chillychill(f): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2020
GboyegaD:

I meant fooled.

They wanted to b fooled it's not religion dat fooled dem
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by GboyegaD(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2020
chillychill:

They wanted to b fooled it's not religion dat fooled dem

Truly? So it was just our choice to be fooled? Okay ooo
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by chillychill(f): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2020
GboyegaD:

Truly? So it was just our choice to be fooled? Okay ooo

I guess u don't believe in religion.. Hmmm
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Chochovini: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2020
cocolacec:

In this case,eye for an eye treatment will be appropriate punishment for the evil woman
. NO! Put her in a cage that can only cover her body from the head down across her shoulder down to her knee. Like a war armour. Leaving her both hands from her elbow and legs from her knee exposed. Then drop her like that in a hungry Lion‘s den with a long chain rope. Then watch how the Lion scrape off her hands and legs with painful bites. The shout and cry of pains that would follow would be heart-melting. After that, draw her out and set her free. Ask her to go and be happy. Trust me, she would beg for death.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Kennyswag: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2020
Organiccourses:

When will tribalism end on nairaland? I'm a Yoruba man, crimes has nothing to do with tribe please
shutup there who asked you for your tribe? Ode
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Pweetyccee(f): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Evil woman
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by GboyegaD(m): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2020
chillychill:

I guess u don't believe in religion.. Hmmm

I do but the practice in our country is annoying.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Fidelcashboy: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2020
morris477:
That woman head is not correct she is my neighbour
make I see her piks
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by myrates: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2020
The woman that did this to an innocent child will never know peace, her life will be miserable, there will be no mercy and blessing upon her life and soul even in death(amen). Wicked souls are just everywhere. How can someone a woman for that matter be this heartless to have done this to a 10year old child? This is heartbreaking....
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by peterdrock001(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2020
This whole thing boils down to the belief in Africa that parents don't owe their children anything. I support the idea of someone up who said people that don't have the resources to take care of children shouldn't put to birth cos it doesn't make sense bringing children into the world to fall into the hands of wicked people like this woman
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by mexbee1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.