Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,947 members, 7,873,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (80242 Views)

46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by shachris02: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Ningen:

People should have no business giving birth if they CAN'T protect and cater for their child. cry

Are you dumb? Didn't you see from the article that the woman is a widow? Pray that fate doesn't befall your file.

EWU.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by chillychill(f): 7:01am On Jul 04, 2020
SmartPolician:

Oh, shush it!

All of you are the same

Wicked souls

I remember one beautiful girl that used to live with one useless woman when I was growing

That useless idiot was using kitchen knife to cut the poor girl whenever she was angry with her

Until people found out, raised alarm and her parents took their daughter

Today, that woman is dead without giving birth to her child

Guys, don't let a woman's looks fool you

Those people are wicked souls

Stfu.... As if u neva see person wey no dey wicked to maid before for ur life undecided
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by chillychill(f): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2020
GboyegaD:

Sometimes, we have been filled with religion. We adjudicate to God what He has given us authority over.

So being filled with religion makes one foolish n wicked ? Lol.. No bring religion Enta at all person wey no dey go church or mosque no dey wicked?
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by DAVE5(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2020
dominique:
Haha! This is too much! sad
Will this little girl's life remain the same? cry

I got a little info about this case on fb, it's both husband and wife that inflict torture on this poor girl almost every day. They both got arrested when the girl got rescued by neighbours but managed to bribe their way out of police custody. They're both currently at large. They won't have any peace of mind till they're rearrested. Mad couple

They could still bribe their way out of police custody?

The police officers involved in the bribe should get there fake treatment as the culprits themselves ohh

This Nigeria just tire person sha
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by DAVE5(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

Are you dumb? Didn't you see from the article that the woman is a widow? Pray that fate doesn't befall your file.

EWU.

The insult was uncalled for, he made a valid point, not just cause of this particular case alone, Nigerians just give birth because according to us, it's God's blessing meanwhile the children would be put through a very tight life on Earth cos the parents can't even fend for themselves talkless if the children

You go see man wey no get job say e get 10children hoping say one of the children go blow, which kind mathematics beer that
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Onare66(m): 7:13am On Jul 04, 2020
See wickedness hmmmmmmmm, justice must be done. God go punish d woman
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Chochovini: 7:13am On Jul 04, 2020
alramon:

You are now becoming a nuisance sir\ma cos I see that u have no work to do..

does Jesus say u should use insanity to preach the gospel. Little wonder, u called ur name righteousness, the self-ri ghteous people .

And deep down, if u are still living in sin and u won't let people hear word here..

Your own punishment would be grater!!!
hypocrites

. DO YOU Have any problem with that? If you don‘t want to read his comment, you skip it simple. There is nothing wrong with that comment unless you are either a muslim or one of the disciples of ani-Christ.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Adau123(m): 7:13am On Jul 04, 2020
Jezebel,
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by shachris02: 7:25am On Jul 04, 2020
DAVE5:

The insult was uncalled for, he made a valid point, not just cause of this particular case alone, Nigerians just give birth because according to us, it's God's blessing meanwhile the children would be put through a very tight life on Earth cos the parents can't even fend for themselves talkless if the children

You go see or man wey no get job say e get 10children hoping say one of the children go blow, which kind mathematics beer that

How does that relate to this article?
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by DAVE5(m): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

How does that relate to this article?

Well, if you don't see the correlation to this topic, I guess there's no way I could explain to make you see it, so I won't try

But several people that liked that his particular post saw it, so I have peace of mind that some other people understand (maybe a few but enough), all fingers are not equal.....
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by authority2006(m): 7:36am On Jul 04, 2020
Administration1:
Fear women.
I blame the weakling husband that will stay and watch his wife do something like this to another person's kid.

dominique:
Haha! This is too much! sad
Will this little girl's life remain the same? cry

I got a little info about this case on fb, it's both husband and wife that inflict torture on this poor girl almost every day. They both got arrested when the girl got rescued by neighbours but managed to bribe their way out of police custody. They're both currently at large. They won't have any peace of mind till they're rearrested. Mad couple
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Aystarz: 7:40am On Jul 04, 2020
rockstarB:
One way or the other, humans tend to abuse the position of authority or power.
...Husbands abuse wives on top of headship and authority
...wives abuse the maid cos of authority
...lecturers take advantage of students cos of authority
...boss abuses staff on top of authority and many more, see how the government is fvcking us all cos they are in charge of power.

I believe there is a devil attached to position of power. This is so inhumane.
Girl child power rants everywhere, equal right for women everywhere and see what this woman has done to a child cry
A child that shouldn't even be a maid to start with.
I really hope justice would be served with plenty alomo bitters
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Aystarz: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2020
rockstarB:
One way or the other, humans tend to abuse the position of authority or power.
...Husbands abuse wives on top of headship and authority
...wives abuse the maid cos of authority
...lecturers take advantage of students cos of authority
...boss abuses staff on top of authority and many more, see how the government is fvcking us all cos they are in charge of power.

I believe there is a devil attached to position of power. This is so inhumane.
Girl child power rants everywhere, equal right for women everywhere and see what this woman has done to a child cry
A child that shouldn't even be a maid to start with.
I really hope justice would be served with plenty alomo bitters

A violent society we are. Worst place in the world for kids
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by shachris02: 7:42am On Jul 04, 2020
DAVE5:

Well, if you don't see the correlation to this topic, I guess there's no way I could explain to make you see it, so I won't try

But several people that liked that his particular post saw it, so I have peace of mind that some other people understand (maybe a few but enough), all fingers are not equal.....

You are really daft.

Someone reported a story about a widow giving her son out as a house maid but somehow she's to be blamed for giving birth to children she can't cater for? Do you see how stupid that post is?
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by ModestGal(f): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2020
I am not surprised, I have seen lots of this thing happen, and the problem is the people who see others maltreating others and keep quiet.

The problem is the QUIET good people

This is what ai tell ladies to never be a full housewife, be self dependent so you can at least feed your children and you would be able to avoid this tragedy for your child.

I 100% blame the mother that gave birth to the child in this case, women should stop giving birth to children they have no plan to take care of

Right now, this moment, another child is under thesame maltreatment and no one is talking until the child is dead or severely wounded

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Ningen(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2020
BreconHills:

Not sure your statement makes sense. Financial circumstances can change for the worse, the life expectancy of the Nigerian male is 55, there is no statutory safety net and there are so many variables that can turn a hitherto promising family into a desperately poor one.

Your statement is so generalized, that it appears judgemental. Maybe you meant to say poor people should not have lots of children? Even then.

But it make sense to you to deprive a child of good food, shelter and clothing; not to talk of education, medical care, emotional care etc

My “statement” is straightforward. It is as it is.

Bankruptcy is entirely a different thing.
Mortality too.
These factors do not change my point.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by DAVE5(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

You are really daft.

Someone reported a story about a widow giving her son out as a house maid but somehow she's to be blamed for giving birth to children she can't cater for? Do you see how stupid that post is?

Ok, you're wise

From my first instance on quoting you, I told you the insults was uncalled for but turns out I would get the insults too

We've seen your type, always wanting to resort to insults and I'm sure you have a bandwagon of supporters

In your infinite wisdom, please don't come down on me with the insults, I take goodness beg you
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Ningen(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

EWU.

You are the dumb one here.
My point has nothing to do with widowhood.

Learn to comprehend things better.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by sheyitokz(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2020
oloriburuku ni woman yii oo but (eru ni baba sha) slaves also has a father
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Realmargie(f): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2020
She is a devil in human flesh, this is horrible
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Ningen(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2020
elujah1:
What if they can take of them but later die?

There's a thing call inheritance.
You should google it.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by shachris02: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2020
Ningen:

You are the dumb one here.
My point has nothing to do with widowhood.

Learn to comprehend things better.

The article is about a widow, you dumbfuck. Go make your point somewhere else. Are you now going to blame a widow for given birth to children she can't cater for? Do you see how insensitive and senile that comment it?
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by shachris02: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2020
Ningen:

There's a thing call inheritance.
You should google it.

STFU. How many people around the world have inheritance. do you? did your dad?

Nigerians always trying to sound woke but end up sounding stupid.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Ningen(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2020
AnanseK:

I agree with you as much as possible.

But there will always be poor people and that’s why we have governments.

Is there no government in Enugu state? The local government should have ensured that such things do not happen.

Governments are not just for building roads and flyovers.

Yes yes.
I totally agree with you.
The government should do better.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Firefox01: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2020
Having your kids around Igbo women should be counted as one of the greatest dangers on Earth! Very unfortunate wicked set of people!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by shachris02: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2020
DAVE5:

Ok, you're wise

From my first instance on quoting you, I told you the insults was uncalled for but turns out I would get the insults too

We've seen your type, always wanting to resort to insults and I'm sure you have a bandwagon of supporters

In your infinite wisdom, please don't come down on me with the insults, I take goodness beg you

Stop supporting stupidity and you won't get insult.

Even if the widow has just one kid, and her primary provider dies, you expect her to struggle. This article literally has nothing to do with Nigerians and number of kids. That comment was totally uncalled for and insensitive.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by tammie24: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2020
Chochovini:
. WHEN It comes to doing evil you mean?
of course

They are always in the news for almost killing another person child

I don't know whose is more dangerous
The women or their men

2 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Ningen(m): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

The article is about a widow, you dumbfuck. Go make your point somewhere else. Are you now going to blame a widow for given birth to children she can't cater for? Do you see how insensitive and senile that comment it?

Exactly my point dumbpríck!

Can't you see who is suffering because of her decision to birth a child she cannot cater for??

I've made my point already.
Not my fault that your brain is fućking useless.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by CrownWale93(m): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2020
Any child abuse reported in the media are 95% the act of Igbo women, is like they are evil in that side..If u think I'm lying you can make your research and remark me...Lucifer oriented minded people
Crownbefitsme:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/woman-drills-nails-hot-iron-on-10-yrs-old-domestic-helps-head/
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by comtem2011: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2020
This is the height of it.
This woman is a beast.
I pray you will never regain your freedom.
Haba, even the devil is not this wicked.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by shachris02: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2020
Ningen:

Exactly my point dumbpríck!

Can't you see who is suffering because of her decision to birth a child she cannot cater for??

I've made my point already.
Not my fault that your brain is fućking useless.

I see you are not only d.u.m.b but ignorant id as well.

let me explain how this work. Now matter how well a Husband and wife plan on the number of kids to have, even if they just have 1 kid, whenever the husband who is the primary provider dies albeit immaturely, the widow always suffers. Couples don't go into making children hoping to raise them alone. I see you are still a kid.

For you to blame a widow on the number of kids she has shows how insensitive and immature you are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) / ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ / Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.