Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,090 members, 7,916,172 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:00 PM

Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (80433 Views)

46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Richyspice(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
I fear who no fear woman
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by 1zombie1: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
chillychill:

Sincerely, e dey always vex me wen I see ppl giving birth into poverty n no b dem go carry d burden na d poor children wey dem dey born. Imagine a home where d "man" hasn't earn up 20k in 3months na dem go dey born like 7 children, n most of dem no what family planning is dey just don't want to do it.

I don't know who they intend to blame for their inherent stupidity. There is this woman that has given birth to 7 children and still counting at the age of 39 and the worst part of it, she a full house wife to a driver.... Everytime I see her, I just pity those poor children.

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by sylve11: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Very common with them. cool
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by bigiyaro(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sheer Wickedness!

Lucifer has fully taken control of some individuals even before his time..

Not every human you see is human... devil has taken full charge of many...

This happens when the hedge is broken..
This happens when you have exposed yourself to sin
This happens when you continuously refuse to accept the free gift of Salvation paid by The Rock of ages, JESUS Christ

Submit to JESUS, so you don't become an instrument to Create or innovate Wicked Wonders!

May GOD Give us Understanding..

We ask in Prayers for a Divine Healing of that little sister in JESUS Name... Amen
God created the wicked woman, the little girl and Lucifer... why
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Righteousness89(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
bigiyaro:
God created the wicked woman, the little girl and Lucifer... why

God Created bigiyaro! Your attitude to God is from where?

Young man take Responsibility for your actions...

All the Word of God you put to Thrash, are waiting to speak against you..

Make hay!

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by realest2(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
this is why i support abortion. I mean, why bring a child into this world just to suffer. it's better for the child to be aborted than to bear this type of suffering
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Longman8: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
#Saynotodomesticbrutality. #somebodychildlifematters. #saynotounhealthymaltreatment.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Rhea(f): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Crownbefitsme:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/woman-drills-nails-hot-iron-on-10-yrs-old-domestic-helps-head/

This is torture that has been going on for years with the full knowledge of this woman's neighbours. I can imagine that this child was torture silently. There must have been loud screams that fell to the deaf ears of indifferent neighbours. Whatever happened to being your brother's and sister's keepers. What purpose does all the church we attend serve if we allow this type of evil to happen in our midst?
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Tonysmith4sure(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
God have mercy[b][/b]
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by chillychill(f): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
1zombie1:

I don't know who they intend to blame for their inherent stupidity. There is this woman that has given birth to 7 children and still counting at the age of 39 and the worst part of it, she a full house wife to a driver.... Everytime I see her, I just pity those poor children.

Imagine when dose children re now old dey will turn to something else n we all will b blaming d society as if na society born dem..
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by chillychill(f): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
GboyegaD:

I do but the practice in our country is annoying.

You've answered ur question urseff "d country" not d religion..
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by VirginFinder: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

God Ccreated bigiyaro! Your attitude to God is from where?

Young man take Rresponsibility for your actions...

All the Word of God you put to Tthrash, are waiting to speak against you..

Make hay!
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Growing(m): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
First, the woman needs a psychiatrist.

Second, I am tempted to say at least hot iron should be used on her a few times.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by bigiyaro(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
[quote author=VirginFinder post=91381182][/quote]just answer the question.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by bigiyaro(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

God Created bigiyaro! Your attitude to God is from where?

Young man take Responsibility for your actions...

All the Word of God you put to Thrash, are waiting to speak against you..

Make hay!
God created the woman, the little girl and Lucifer.. did God know that Lucifer will go and tell the woman to inflict pains on the innocent little girl? if he knows, then why create such wicked looking scene? na ask I dey ask, abi make I no ask?
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by elujah1(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2020
You should also google and check people whose parents die at young age and family members take their inheritance
Ningen:

There's a thing call inheritance.
You should google it.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by dakem: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Join our online class and learn how to make the following
�Yoghurt
�5 types of snacks
�5 types of cake
�5 types of small chops
Perfect fondant making for ur cake
�Perfect party jollof rice
�Perfect party fried rice
�Liquid soap
�3 types of turban
�How to make chinchin and d packaging
�Bread making

If interested join the WhatsApp link for just #500
https:///K0KH7WMgxQb11wpDFgXL75
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by omonnakoda: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
sylve11:
Very common with them. cool
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by omonnakoda: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Torie8:
Ifeoma Ezeugwu I am not righteous,but you will rot in jail for doing this to a little girl of 10 years. You have inflicted an everlasting trauma on this girl. Karma is not a joker
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by omonnakoda: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Some women. Because is know my mother will never do such wickedness
Ibo women in particular
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by omonnakoda: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ubanz:
Why re most Igbo women wicked?
This woman sure deserves a death sentence.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by CrownWale93(m): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2023
Aswear I have made my submission before opening the link that the accused/criminal/suspect will surely be an Igbo woman. Don't know what kind of devil heart those Igbo wicked women carry in their mind. So absurd
Crownbefitsme:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/woman-drills-nails-hot-iron-on-10-yrs-old-domestic-helps-head/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.