Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,048 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (80312 Views)

46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by omooba969(m): 1:01am On Jul 04, 2020
ImaIma1:
Some women are heartless.

This is typical of Igbo women.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by okeyben10: 1:01am On Jul 04, 2020
morris477:
That woman head is not correct she is my neighbour

You dont mean it.

Did she really drill holes in d kids head?

What did you do about d abuse? Cos obviously it didnt start today

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Naijaarchive(m): 1:01am On Jul 04, 2020
omooba969:

Lol cheesy with this level of wickedness some individuals go overthrow Lucifer for hell.

Aswear.... grin The LUCIFER series comes to mind grin
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by mysticwarrior(m): 1:18am On Jul 04, 2020
but why are some Ibo women so heartless towards their maids.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 04, 2020
Never ever give out your child! no matter the poverty level.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by cococandy(f): 1:24am On Jul 04, 2020
Erm kill her. I don’t want to hear the rest of it.

Terrible human. Not even a human

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by ednut1(m): 1:29am On Jul 04, 2020
Should be killed
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 04, 2020
Ejenavi18:
Wicked woman.
But why are some women so heartless towards other people's children?
I still don't get it..

So many factors but mostly marital frustrations that lead to transferred aggression. Some women simply cannot confront their husbands about the wrong he did, so they simply transfer their anger to the nearest person they can pour it on. They can't pour the anger on their own children, so the next person will be any domestic help they have.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by kkinternet: 1:40am On Jul 04, 2020
God punish her. Evil woman. Why not send her back home ? I hope the law takes it's full course on her. BASTARD
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 04, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Why are women wicked to their nephews nieces and maids

Marital frustrations and woes leading to transferred aggression. Plus stress build up that comes with postpartum delivery and the shock of caring for another newborn baby. Many women are not allowed to talk about their marital problems or mental state outside because society see it as a NO NO. So a lot of them build up unhealthy anger inside of them to the point of insanity. Well this is the result....
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Ihatemumu: 1:44am On Jul 04, 2020
Nigerians go church pass, but never practise what we preach. sad
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Gkemz: 1:45am On Jul 04, 2020
Vyzz:
shocked

They way women treat other people's children baffles me....

I blame their weak husbands who have refused to resist or stop the wicked treatment of their wives upon househelpers and checkmate their excesses. How can a woman I married be this heartless and I will be condoning such wickedness on a child of a helpless widow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Gval123: 1:53am On Jul 04, 2020
For u to have a maid as young as this child, that means God has given u another child. Your responsibility is to treat this child like ur own child. its an opportunity to show to God that u appreciate the fruit of the womb, even when the child is not urs. For what she has done , she does not deserve to be a mother or a wife. I urge the husband to think properly. Any woman who can do this to a child can also kill her husband. its pure evil and God will judge her. I beg my fellow Men, please try to put these women in check. A wife that does this musttttttttttttttttt go to her fathers house, simple. I don't care the circumstance.she must go. House helps are not servants, we must differentiate this two this to this ignorant women.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by ProtectMyMoney: 2:03am On Jul 04, 2020
Why are some Nigerian women generally wicked to Children not their own?
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 04, 2020
Gval123:
For u to have a maid as young as this child, that means God has given u another child. Your responsibility is to treat this child like ur own child. its an opportunity to show to God that u appreciate the fruit of the womb, even when the child is not urs. For what she has done , she does not deserve to be a mother or a wife. I urge the husband to think properly. Any woman who can do this to a child can also kill her husband. its pure evil and God will judge her. I beg my fellow Men, please try to put these women in check. A wife that does this musttttttttttttttttt go to her fathers house, simple. I don't care the circumstance.she must go. House helps are not servants, we must differentiate this two this to this ignorant women.

And when you send her packing, what becomes of your children?? They will simply end up as maids in the hands of another woman. And the cycle continues...
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Gval123: 2:10am On Jul 04, 2020
That is not an excuse to push, humiliate and dehumanize a child. shes evil, there is no excuse for this. na only frustrate? why she nor do her child like this?
Jupiter7:

Marital frustrations and woes leading to transferred aggression. Plus stress build up that comes with postpartum delivery and the shock of caring for another newborn baby. Many women are not allowed to talk about their marital problems or mental state outside because society see it as a NO NO. So a lot of them build up unhealthy anger inside of them to the point of insanity. Well this is the result....
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Grandmeister(m): 2:11am On Jul 04, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Why are women wicked to their nephews nieces and maids
Because those ones are weaker and can't fight back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Billygee2u: 2:18am On Jul 04, 2020
Vyzz:
shocked

Women generally are evil personified. For your days to be long avoid them,they're evil. only few of them are lesser evil

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Lamasta(m): 2:23am On Jul 04, 2020
This is barbaric embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Yale9(m): 2:32am On Jul 04, 2020
Women.

They never learn
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by BabbanBura(m): 2:32am On Jul 04, 2020
Crownbefitsme:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/woman-drills-nails-hot-iron-on-10-yrs-old-domestic-helps-head/

People no open pussy born when that dick man cant and / or wont take care of the innocent kids.

Does anyone still doubt the intention of Eve in that Bible story?
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Profkenny1(m): 2:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Women have always been the NUMBER ONE abusers of children, so I'm not surprised. Evil unpleasant creatures!
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:55am On Jul 04, 2020
The pain and sorrow I felt seeing this .... sorry little girl. Humanity & I have failed you ... cry
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by SmartPolician: 3:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Vyzz:
shocked

I stopped calling women angels when I realized that most of them have wicked souls

The surprising thing is those useless idiots are the ones who give birth to children and know how difficult that is.

God forbid!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by SmartPolician: 3:20am On Jul 04, 2020
chillychill:

Sincerely, e dey always vex me wen I see ppl giving birth into poverty n no b dem go carry d burden na d poor children wey dem dey born. Imagine a home where d "man" hasn't earn up 20k in 3months na dem go dey born like 7 children, n most of dem no what family planning is dey just don't want to do it.

Oh, shush it!

All of you are the same

Wicked souls

I remember one beautiful girl that used to live with one useless woman when I was growing up

That useless idiot was using kitchen knife to cut the poor girl whenever she was angry with her

Until people found out, raised alarm and her parents took their daughter

Today, that woman is dead without giving birth to her child

Guys, don't let a woman's looks fool you

Those people are wicked souls

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Guestlander: 3:32am On Jul 04, 2020
OriOko88:
I know the culprit would be ibo. Very wicked set of people, both male and female. Having an ibo step mother is the last thing a son of man should pray for, cos ibo step moms re devilish, fetish, wicked and callous. Especially those selling food and beers. Dem madt gan undecided

This unfortunately happened to one Ibo lady I knew. Her foot was permanent disfigured because her step mother threw hot oil on her foot when she was young.
Too much wickedness.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by favour32(m): 3:44am On Jul 04, 2020
Administration1:
Fear women.
I blame the weakling husband that will stay and watch his wife do something like this to another person's kid.

Nor transfer this matter give man wey dey e lane.
Woman wey don bad don bad even angel nor fit change am.
Naturally,the average black woman hate another woman pikin wey dem give am to look after and you go tell me say woman na weaker sex?
Na lie!
Woman to take çare of another unavailable woman pikin, na you go know say wickedness dey with woman.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Hezzyluv: 3:55am On Jul 04, 2020
Vyzz:
shocked

Some women. Because is know my mother will never do such wickedness
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by EJanni(f): 3:59am On Jul 04, 2020
If you can't take care of another person's child or treat them like humans, then don't bring them to your house. It's that simple!
What's this now? Tufiakwa!
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by emmnprince(m): 4:04am On Jul 04, 2020
I'm not surprised!

The level of human wickedness after the fall is even beyond human imagination!

Dealing with a 10-year old in such manner is inhumane and sheer wickedness!

I hope she is dealt with according to the crime she committed against humanity!

Human heart - desperately wicked!
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by pacespot(m): 4:14am On Jul 04, 2020
The wickedness in the hearts of some Nigerian mothers these days is worse than devil. If the society is bad, it will produce the worse women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) / 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.