Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,087 members, 7,946,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Family Sin. Episode 6 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Sin. Episode 6 (221 Views)

My Boss And I ( Episode 6) / Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed / Is Watching Blue Film On Sunday A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Sin. Episode 6 by Whispybooboo: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2020
Some strands of hair was in her mouth and I tried to remove them...she made some noise as I did
.moaning and adjusting her self..until her legs were on top of me. Her heaven touching my legs. I could feel how wet she was through her pants. She moved her heaven over my leg as she moaned and mentioned my name..I just lay there In shock. She was as sleep!!!...read more.....https://zealsblog.com/single-post?title=FAMILY_SIN_6

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Waste Your Time. / Comparison Is The Mother Of All Jealousy / How To Find Love & Learn To Be Open To All That Life Has To Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.