Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5129238 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:
Sooner or later,Erica would have made it outside the house and secured a better future for herself

But that "thing" will still be struggling to make it and probably won't...person wey dey beg girl for over 5 years in her dm,upon that,the girl no gree... oloshi
He should stick to his ikorodu street girls
He is a talented artist, well read and the most likely winner of BBN5. Laycon will be fine.

As for erotica, no matter how many waist trainer and wig sponsorships she secures I hope she can handle the backlash of her sexual romps and videos floating around the internet forever knowing how emotionally unstable she is

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2020
Dotez:

Lamenting? LMAO
English failed you
Can Ozo beat this..

E pain am well well cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2020
ItsCookie:

I did.

That girl needs to pick up her battered self esteem, it's on the floor.

He's tired of her already but doesn't want to send her away, he wants her to leave by herself. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:
Fact still remains that Erica rejected this thing and will reject him over and over again

Knack your head on the wall if you are pained

Is Erica mentally attracted to him or not?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:
Fact still remains that Erica rejected this thing and will reject him over and over again

Knack your head on the wall if you are pained

Wow,
You are a big Laycon fan..

You have His picture on your Phone sef

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2020
Mstick:
That's the way I used to hype Erica's beauty and sexiness till a friend drew my attention to her body since then I just can't unsee her weird waistline coupled with her excessively thick thighs Fine face yes but body? Ermmmmmmmmmmm.

Same way I usee to hype Laycon's intelligence and humility till a friend drew my attention to his character then I just can't unseen his evil manipulative character with his excessive obsession to pressurize ladies
Average IQ yes but character??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2020
Hahahaha,
I laugh at big brother issa scam ,
You people have not seen anything
Big brother broke my heart last year
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:
Sooner or later,Erica would have made it outside the house and secured a better future for herself

But that "thing" will still be struggling to make it and probably won't...person wey dey beg girl for over 5 years in her dm,upon that,the girl no gree... oloshi

Haaaaaaaa...eye corns will not like this shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

That Wathoni must get into a ship with him sha because she was going on and on about how Erica didn't make a wise decision leaving onirun kolokolo for Billy boy.

They said relationship isn't marriage, he's allowed to have feelings. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That paper boat must sail by fire by force. grin grin

Would they say same for a woman? These clowns abeg. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2020
Lmaooooo grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2020
Froshloaded:
Y'all should watch all the females on this thread, supporting Erica..

For someone to support a girl with Low Self Respect and a girl that is whoring on Tv.

It means a lot...

Oró eye leye Won tó

You have no right to condemn them either. I don't think it's right to call a girl a LovePeddler all cos she usually have sex with Kidd.
You're criticizing Erica while leaving Kidd out why..? Ain't they both in it together..?

It's wrong bro.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2020
galaxyball:

He is a talented artist, well read and the most likely winner of BBN5. Laycon will be fine.

As for erotica, no matter how many waist trainer and wig sponsorships she secures I hope she can handle the backlash of her sexual romps and videos floating around the internet forever knowing how emotionally unstable she is

Same way you saw great talent in Efe,where is he now?
Others did way more than Erica and still made it big time in the entertainment industry... Erica will be fine as well

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Donzie1995:
Nope I have no business in that relationship between them. I'm just wondering why you find it so easy to call a human being a thing.

Is it because he asked her out or what..?
Because laycum is a THING!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Froshloaded:

Wow,
You are a big Laycon fan..

You have His picture on your Phone sef

Same way you have Erica's a.ss on you phone grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2020
igasiboy98:
manipulate who? Do you think all the girls are so cheap like Erica. Nengi can never fall for him. He can't even manipulate her to sleep on the same bed with him not to talk of doing anything. She's not cheap, she got class. I can't say same for that LovePeddler.

Lol don't underrate Kidd so much. Most girls can easily fall for him.
I feel if Kidd mark her trust me he will get her.

It's a 50/50 tho.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2020
We await the HOH games today...who fit win the task? Maybe kidd or Praise.

We waitttttttt,,,i still dey labour room o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2020
Mariinee:
I knew it. Erica is a narcissist. That makes perfect sense. Who says, "I feel anyone should be lucky to have me in their lives." As per what, money?? It makes sense. She's narcissistic. That's why she was emotionally manipulating Laycon to still be her friend after choosing Kidd. It's also why she went to give that speech to Laycon before choosing Kidd. It is also why she's always smiling to appear nice and charming. I have always suspected it was a facade. Now, I have seen three glaring things to tell she's a narcissist.
Smh.
And what is wrong with what she said....?? To be honest, if anyone is not lucky to have you in his/her life it means you are ain't real....

Hypocrite like you... But you refused the mention the part when Laycon was advicing Nengi and made this statement ; If it was outside the house, Erica no reach to talk to him" that one is not narcissist abi....

From who.re to Narcissist...you all should bring them coming grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2020
Acidosis:

Is was Erica mentally attracted to him or not?
Yes she was
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2020
Whorica's mother, should better keep her phone away, when she comes out..

Suicide and Depression is real

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

He should help us make Wathoni feel important too. cheesy grin grin grin

He pecked her last night and she eeewwwed with so much energy, me sef shock. shocked shocked
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2020
WetSmoke:
She said as far as she is concernedeveryone there is single grin

Snatching they game grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:

Same way you have Erica's a.ss on you phone grin grin grin grin

I don't have her photos on my phone..

I detest money hungry whores

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2020
Fayar:

Haaaaaaaa...eye corns will not like this shocked
This thread is dry,I need them to wet it with their tears

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2020
Froshloaded:
Y'all should watch all the females on this thread, supporting Erica..

For someone to support a girl with Low Self Respect and a girl that is whoring on Tv.

It means a lot...

Oró eye leye Won tó

Leave Erica alone to choose whom she wants to be with , we can't fight it
If she's happy with Kidd , then it's fine by me , as laycon will also be happy without her

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Can Ozo beat this..

E pain am well well cheesy
Nothing to beat here
Give us something to beat and we gonnbeat grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2020
Someone legit said "that's why I don't have pity on girls that are used for money"

These are the men you're keeping purity for? These are the men you're allowing to hold you to nonsense moral standards?
These are the men that make you feel you're better than other women?

Lol! Just so you know, they'll cast you aside the moment you make a choice that doesn't suit them and one pity, one shishi pity, your cum starved self won't get!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:

Same way you saw great talent in Efe,where is he now?
Others did way more than Erica and still made it big time in the entertainment industry... Erica will be fine as well
Una just dey throw lies on people anyhow to suit your narrative. Who told you I supported Efe in the first place? cheesy Anyway Laycon and Efe are different people, Laycon is actually talented

I never said said she won't make it big, I don't know if she will or care. I just hope she can handle the backlash

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mstick: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2020
So many combative weirdos on this thread. What's my business with laycon? Maybe you should "borrow" a bit of his average IQ then.
Nilknarf:

Same way I usee to hype Laycon's intelligence and humility till a friend drew my attention to his character then I just can't unseen his evil manipulative character with his excessive obsession to pressurize ladies
Average IQ yes but character??

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:

I admit I googled it...because you guys here will just open your mouth waaaaaaa and say rubbish(you can even call blue,pink just to agend)
My initial knowledge of the word "narcissist" contradicts the Erica's acts...I don't understand how you even thought about such
You need to do more reading and stop relying on your 1960 knowledge
They want her to bring herself down to laycon's level!
Tueh!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2020
Froshloaded:
Whorica's mother, should better keep her phone away, when she comes out..

Suicide and Depression is real

Oh no!
Stop this

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2020
Dotez:

Nothing to beat here
Give us something to beat and we gonnbeat grin grin
No...beat this First..
Ur Mr Yellow rat eyes can't ofcourse cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:

Well, future teller/Oracle, what do you see about yourself in five years first..?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.