Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5133834 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2020
The way I see nothing attractive about Erica now ehn.

Beauty can never keep a man oh, attitude, character is what does, physical attraction is ephemeral.

Even me I still dey shock shocked

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Dotez:

Give us something to Beat!!!!!
Abi u no get?
This one is clueless grin
Beat what u have there first cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Donzie1995:
Small shaking like that and you no won chill. E no good for your body. In between leave parents out of it.

People only value what they have grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Froshloaded:

Uncle Lala

Lalasti...clala
Rule 19 Broken

Former moniker is Ericashawk wink

Knocks his green head. grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Froshloaded:

Uncle Lala

Lalasticlala
Rule 19 Broken

Former moniker is Ericashawk wink
wait na Agender..? Abi na she or he..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Till day 71

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Acidosis:

Truth will always be truth whether it is said or not. The facts about Erica that came to light on Nigeria's biggest reality show cannot be undone now or later:

1. Erica has no self control
2. Erica will easily cheat on any man in her life
3. Erica is easy to sleep with
4. Do not judge a book by its cover. You all looked down on Nengi and people like Tacha, whereas the real sluts are the Ericas.

Going by how Nigerians criticized Tacha, Nengi, even Dorathy (after seen her big chest), these people should have slept with Big Brother and Ebuka.

Dorathy gained over 100k followers shortly after Nigerians saw her chest and sexualized her body. Surprisingly, this same girl has had no iota of sexual misconduct. She dissappointed a lot of people and won the hearts of even more.

On the other hand, Erica came with an angelic mummy's girl character and won the heart of people who thought she was anything close to decent with her perfectly rehearsed pageant smiles. Sad thing is this girl has turned her fans into prayer warriors who keep vigils and make prayers to God for her to keep her legs together as those legs can't seem to close again since week 1.

May God help una.
Keep the agenda coming.... We love your tears grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Chibabe005:

hmmmm...you've a point tho..Erica's "innocent smiles"is doing a pretty good job in masking her true personality.

I think Erica's narcissism is not the aggressive type, but comes in a subtle way..

but one thing I can say for sure is she's damn too emotionally manipulative..she loves her ego being fed,and being fawned and adulated over..

see what she did with laycon, remove laycon's fvck up,..Erica led this boy on, with her silly talk of mentally attractiveness..after the whole PDA with Kidd,she goes behind to give laycon hopes, just to give herself the thoughts of being too attractive and irresistible..
You don't like this guy, why not tell him straight up?
why giving him the hope of there might be chance for you guys to be?

One thing narcists do to their victims is emotional torture, they lead them on and on and watch them gaslight themselves.

thank God for other housemates and cameras, laycon might have pulled a kemen on Erica since,and Erica would've sat and watched like a victim.

Is it her self egoism? the words she speaks gives her out a lot.. see her telling Nengi they're the two hottest girls In the House.

she told Tolani, that any guy that leaves her, doesn't have taste..lol.

where I knew something is wrong with that girl was when she told Kidd, that she wants a guy that's not everywhere,the one that she'd be able to brag about that she got,the guy other girls in the house couldn't get..

that as he's,wathoni and Kaisha could even get him!!! that was really condescending of her to say.

so many things are off with that Erica..someone said she's a people pleaser....Erica will only please persons, just to feel among or get something from some set of persons.

Erica's saving grace is just her smile, and her homely looks, inside of her is totally opposite.

she unlocks new parts of her each day.
Gods, you are so smart. You described everything perfectly. Yes, the reason why she's subtle about it is because her narcissism is covert.
I don't know if you know about covert narcissism but Erica exhibits all the traits. She appears to be humble, but she's sensitive to personal remarks about her person. She doesn't understand why Laycon doesn't want her friendship because she believes he should be glad to have her in his life one way or another.

Lol, I can write a whole epistle on everything she's done that points to covert narcissism. Saying she and Nengi are the hottest babes in the house is a major sign. She wanted to attach to Nengi because she feels she's the only babe in the house who can compare or compete with her. So, she wanted them to be friends to avoid possible competition. So many things. Oh, another thing. Remember the fight with Lucy? She said, "Is it because I'm fine and always smiling?" or something similar. Can't remember the exact words. All these are signs.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2020
Donzie1995:
Small shaking like that and you no won chill. E no good for your body. In between leave parents out of it.
Small errand eyes I send you,you don dey piss for body...you need to be calming down
Btw, leave my future out of it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2020
User09:
Nengi: "I love children so much"

Kid: ...but u will marry a dark guy right

Nengi: "why would u think I will marry a dark guy"

Ozo: "kid go to ur hoh room erica is calling u "

This is why i tell u guys Kids attack on Ozo is subtle. How does loving children warrant the dark guy comment.
Lol.... He was all about her boyfriend yesterday. Ozo is a cool guy sha. He was even telling Nengi in the presence of Ozo that him and Nengi will rock Abuja. Ozo was uncomfortable with the convo but baba just dey chill.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:
It will be so painful when they see Erica and Kidd together after the show... Tears go full street
I don't mind mopping the whole Nigeria with their tears grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2020
Froshloaded:
Y'all should watch all the males on this thread, trolling Erica....they are psychopaths!

For someone to support a sweet girl with a free spirit and a girl who fell in love on Tv.

It means a lot...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Acidosis:

Truth will always be truth whether it is said or not. The facts about Erica that came to light on Nigeria's biggest reality show cannot be undone now or later:

1. Erica has no self control
2. Erica will easily cheat on any man in her life
3. Erica is easy to sleep with

4. Do not judge a book by its cover. You all looked down on Nengi and people like Tacha, whereas the real sluts are the Ericas.

Going by how Nigerians criticized Tacha, Nengi, even Dorathy (after seen her big chest), these people should have slept with Big Brother and Ebuka.

Dorathy gained over 100k followers shortly after Nigerians saw her chest and sexualized her body. Surprisingly, this same girl has had no iota of sexual misconduct. She dissappointed a lot of people and won the hearts of even more.

On the other hand, Erica came with an angelic mummy's girl character and won the heart of people who thought she was anything close to decent with her perfectly rehearsed pageant smiles. Sad thing is this girl has turned her fans into prayer warriors who keep vigils and make prayers to God for her to keep her legs together as those legs can't seem to close again since week 1.

May God help una.
Ewooooo...... grin grin grin

Nilknarf Broobembem KIDDRICAsHAWK na true? grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Dannyxy:

Beauty can never keep a man oh, attitude, character is what does, physical attraction is ephemeral.

You didn't see anything good about her from the day she rejected Laycorn...so don't yarn okoto here

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's actually not a laughing matter cry

You can imagine what Erica passed through all the while she was with him. Why making other housemates uncomfortable?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

People wey no well, God will hill them. tongue

That's the meme I'll give them now grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Till day 71
Mr badluck ur favorites never win...so am very happy

Anto, Mike and this one will also lose cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2020
makydebbie:

That's the meme I'll give them now grin

My God! I love you! I don find am tire!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2020
Dannyxy:

Same way most people have seen nothing intelligent about your fav anymore... grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Getnewinfo: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2020
MJBOLT:
that guy dey vex me for that ad ehn

I think say na only me dislike the ad before

Person sub am for twitter, and him catch him sub
say make the guy drop address grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Topsic70:

Nilknarf Broobembem KIDDRICAsHAWK na true? grin

Say wetin?

Eye corns have been praying day and night after observing 2 weeks dry fast for Laycum not to meet Erica...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Chibabe005:

hmmmm...you've a point tho..Erica's "innocent smiles"is doing a pretty good job in masking her true personality.

I think Erica's narcissism is not the aggressive type, but comes in a subtle way..

but one thing I can say for sure is she's damn too emotionally manipulative..she loves her ego being fed,and being fawned and adulated over..

see what she did with laycon, remove laycon's fvck up,..Erica led this boy on, with her silly talk of mentally attractiveness..after the whole PDA with Kidd,she goes behind to give laycon hopes, just to give herself the thoughts of being too attractive and irresistible..
You don't like this guy, why not tell him straight up?
why giving him the hope of there might be chance for you guys to be?

One thing narcists do to their victims is emotional torture, they lead them on and on and watch them gaslight themselves.

thank God for other housemates and cameras, laycon might have pulled a kemen on Erica since,and Erica would've sat and watched like a victim.

Is it her self egoism? the words she speaks gives her out a lot.. see her telling Nengi they're the two hottest girls In the House.

she told Tolani, that any guy that leaves her, doesn't have taste..lol.

where I knew something is wrong with that girl was when she told Kidd, that she wants a guy that's not everywhere,the one that she'd be able to brag about that she got,the guy other girls in the house couldn't get..

that as he's,wathoni and Kaisha could even get him!!! that was really condescending of her to say.

so many things are off with that Erica..someone said she's a people pleaser....Erica will only please persons, just to feel among or get something from some set of persons.

Erica's saving grace is just her smile, and her homely looks, inside of her is totally opposite.

she unlocks new parts of her each day.
You read her well, perfect summary

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Dannyxy:

Abeg nothing can keep a man, a man who wants to be kept will be kept.

You can have all the positive attitudes ever and still be trampled on. Save this tale for 2 months old babies.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Mariinee:
Okay nah. I'll throw her some votes for you.
*rolls eyes*
yinmu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Getnewinfo: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:

grin grin
"But babe my team is losing"

Lmfao grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Uncle mynd nah
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Froshloaded:
Whorica's mother, should better keep her phone away, when she comes out..

Suicide and Depression is real
Na wa.. You people sef.. Mind the things you say ni.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Topsic70:

Nilknar KIDDRICAsHAW na true? grin

Kidd is my fav, not Erica.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2020
I love the Ikorodu Mosquito with his "smelly boxers"!!! Laycon in your faces y'all!!!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Just small gbasgbos on that "thing"
See epistles on top Erica head...
Hand go pain some people today grin grin
Erica don give dem government job

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Come to me for yiur premium meme, I've got you. grin
But if you send me 5 minutes voice note early morning like that again I'll slap you. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2020
He get one person wey I really respect for this thread..

She has lost the respect, for supporting Whorica..

Now I can see the kinda person she is

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.