Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5133827 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2020
Twoclans:

My guy my guy ,you know say we know ourself .

How you dey?

I'm okay oo
Wbu
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2020
toseen7:
Erica must be thinking that she's one of the Angels..
Unfortunately in that house right now.. She's definitely an angel grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

grin grin grin grin

Rest your green head tongue
It's obvious you've deposited enough pepper in into him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2020
Fayar:

This guy is pained .... tongue

Dominiqu.e give you ella ...now you don face myn.d cheesy cheesy cheesy

Becos the babe dey talk truth grin

Dominique is being partial...

Person break rule, u no send am go kuje..

Abi Wetin dey no 19

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2020
Fayar:

This guy is pained .... tongue

Dominiqu.e give you ella ...now you don face myn.d cheesy cheesy cheesy

Becos the babe dey talk truth grin
You are wicked grin grin

Green head right now:

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2020
Slynation:

Unfortunately in that house right now.. She's definitely an angel grin

Thank God it's only in that "house"...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:

Ask your father what he sees about you in the next 10 years
Lol! Come on it hasn't gotten to that yet. Don't shy away from the question. I see you to be successful anyway. Cheers.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2020
Jackson105:

I am watching them, any sane people that I know supported Erica at the begining has stop supporting her, only who.res like her that can be fvck in public are remaining with her.

True...
My cousin is a die hard fan of whorica...
Now, she is an icon....

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:

It's obvious you've deposited enough pepper in into him

grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:
Sooner or later,Erica would have made it outside the house and secured a better future for herself

But that "thing" will still be struggling to make it and probably won't...person wey dey beg girl for over 5 years in her dm,upon that,the girl no gree... oloshi
He should stick to his ikorodu street girls

Laycon music has over a million view already, tell me any project of the dog u are supporting that has over 500k view

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2020
Mariinee:
I mean, if you people wanna read, I'll write about narcissism on here and give examples of how Erica is exhibiting narcissistic traits. If not, please stop hassling me.

hmmmm...you've a point tho..Erica's "innocent smiles"is doing a pretty good job in masking her true personality.

I think Erica's narcissism is not the aggressive type, but comes in a subtle way..

but one thing I can say for sure is she's damn too emotionally manipulative..she loves her ego being fed,and being fawned and adulated over..

see what she did with laycon, remove laycon's fvck up,..Erica led this boy on, with her silly talk of mentally attractiveness..after the whole PDA with Kidd,she goes behind to give laycon hopes, just to give herself the thoughts of being too attractive and irresistible..
You don't like this guy, why not tell him straight up?
why giving him the hope of there might be chance for you guys to be?

One thing narcists do to their victims is emotional torture, they lead them on and on and watch them gaslight themselves.

thank God for other housemates and cameras, laycon might have pulled a kemen on Erica since,and Erica would've sat and watched like a victim.

Is it her self egoism? the words she speaks gives her out a lot.. see her telling Nengi they're the two hottest girls In the House.

she told Tolani, that any guy that leaves her, doesn't have taste..lol.

where I knew something is wrong with that girl was when she told Kidd, that she wants a guy that's not everywhere,the one that she'd be able to brag about that she got,the guy other girls in the house couldn't get..

that as he's,wathoni and Kaisha could even get him!!! that was really condescending of her to say.

so many things are off with that Erica..someone said she's a people pleaser....Erica will only please persons, just to feel among or get something from some set of persons.

Erica's saving grace is just her smile, and her homely looks, inside of her is totally opposite.

she unlocks new parts of her each day.

una good morning ohhh

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Baby makes you cheap? Okay. I'll call you Daddy, expensive daddy. wink wink

You're on the right path. cool
Haha more like it. continue being a good smallie. Lol!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2020
We should start cutting these housemates some slack, they are passing through a lot.

If Wathoni hadn't called Laycon out yester-night over his smelly boxer, how would we know they have been passing a lot?

Body odor is offensive, but smelly boxer is terrorism.

Laycon should do better please, you can't keep making these housemates uncomfortable with your smelly boxer. Not cool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2020
Mstick:
Actually you defending a girl that don't even rate you show how much of a clown you're.

See this person thinking anyone that has an opinion about Erica is a laycon fan.

Madam saint saviour,gtf out of my mention now

You are hating on Erica and playing safe..hate her with your flat chest
Your hate on a girl that won't even rate you shows how much of a dummy you are
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2020
Broobembem:
We should start cutting these housemates some slack, they are passing through a lot.

If Wathoni hadn't called Laycon out yester-night over his smelly boxer, how would we know they have been passing a lot?

Laycon should do better please, you can't keep making these housemates uncomfortable with your smelly boxer. Not cool.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2020
Truth will always be truth whether it is said or not. The facts about Erica that came to light on Nigeria's biggest reality show cannot be undone now or later:

1. Erica has no self control
2. Erica will easily cheat on any man in her life
3. Erica is easy to sleep with
4. Do not judge a book by its cover. You all looked down on Nengi and people like Tacha, whereas the real sluts are the Ericas.

Going by how Nigerians criticized Tacha, Nengi, even Dorathy (after seen her big chest), these people should have slept with Big Brother and Ebuka.

Dorathy gained over 100k followers shortly after Nigerians saw her chest and sexualized her body. Surprisingly, this same girl has had no iota of sexual misconduct. She dissappointed a lot of people and won the hearts of even more.

On the other hand, Erica came with an angelic mummy's girl character and won the heart of people who thought she was anything close to decent with her perfectly rehearsed pageant smiles. Sad thing is this girl has turned her fans into prayer warriors who keep vigils and make prayers to God for her to keep her legs together as those legs can't seem to close again since week 1.

May God help una.

44 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2020
Donzie1995:
Lol! Come on it hasn't gotten to that yet. Don't shy away from the question. I see you to be successful anyway. Cheers.
No dey shake table like that...
Feel free to ask your Dad tho
Cheers
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2020
Broobembem:

What if Wathoni was joking..? Why you taking such stuffs serious..?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Uncle Lala

Lalasticlala
Rule 19 Broken

Former moniker is Ericashawk wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2020
Jackson105:

Laycon music has over a million view already, tell me any project of the dog u are supporting that has over 500k view

They'll say she's a brand ambassador of a waist trainer company
She's an ambassador of access bank
She be this, she be that

Ask them how much access bank they pay for photoshoot??
They think once you show on a billboard or advert na millionaire you be.
Well I won't blame Erica fans,
I saw potentials in Laycon so I fell in love,he shouldn't even win HOH today...iCons dy for him.
Ask them what they saw in Erica for supporting her
They'll say what
Beauty and smile
Na that one we go chop

Birds of the same feather flocks together

If my sister do mistake claim elite I'll make sure I beat sense into her

She can't waste my mother's money to be a hoe

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2020
Froshloaded:

Dominique is being partial...

Person break rule, u no send am go kuje..

Abi Wetin dey no 19

That person is not Ericashawk...my guy we have plenty hawks on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:03am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:

Shey na she be the first person to have sex on National TV?
I repeat it again "Erica will make it big after this show"
very big oO, Her and Nengi will go places!!
But come to think of it, This people are mad oO, they ain't even considering Kidd feelings when he leaves the house only to find out Erica is been insulted just for choosing him over their Lay...

Agendas must Agend...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2020
Jackson105:

I'm sincerely for that Laycon's achievement..
He should enjoy it while it last...the breeze strong these days,e go soon blow am away
When you are free,log on to Netflix and see "hire a woman"
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2020
MJBOLT:
that guy dey vex me for that ad ehn
Lol.
So no be only me grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2020
OffsahBoye:

She be this, she be that

I saw potentials in Laycon so I fell in love,he shouldn't even win HOH today...iCons dy for him.
Ask them what they say in Erica for supporting her
They'll say what
Beauty and smile
Na that one we go chop

If my sisiter do mistake claim elite I'll make sure I beat sense into her

Lol

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2020
Donzie1995:

Lol! Your antipathy against Laycon is highlighted or should I say too extreme..?

Lemme ask again is it because Layon asked Erica out or what reason for your deep hatred..?
I don't hate laycon but I cant forgive him for slandering Erica because she said No to him and his fans keep calling Erica a LovePeddler for choosing Kidd over him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2020
Donzie1995:
What if Wathoni was joking..? Why you taking such stuffs serious..?
Out of everything, she chose to joke with his smelly boxer, how?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2020
OffsahBoye:

She be this, she be that

Ask them what they say in Erica for supporting her
They'll say what
Beauty and smile
Na that one we go chop

If my sisiter do mistake claim elite I'll make sure I beat sense into her

The same way you saw potentials in Laycon that's how many saw potentials in other housemates... Everything mustn't revolve around you and your favorite, stop being selfish

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2020
Broobembem:

I corns ooo ..they say your ikorodu ArisTURTLE has smelly bossars cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:

No dey shake table like that...
Feel free to ask your Dad tho
Cheers
Small shaking like that and you no won chill. E no good for your body. In between leave parents out of it.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2020
Slynation:
very big oO, Her and Nengi will go places!!
But come to think of it, This people are mad oO, they ain't even considering Kidd feelings when he leaves the house only to find out Erica is been insulted just for choosing him over their Lay...

Agendas must Agend...
It will be so painful when they see Erica and Kidd together after the show...
Tears go full street

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Someone legit said "that's why I don't have pity on girls that are used for money"

These are the men you're keeping purity for? These are the men you're allowing to hold you to nonsense moral standards?
These are the men that make you feel you're better than other women?

Lol! Just so you know, they'll cast you aside the moment you make a choice that doesn't suit them and one pity, one shishi pity, your cum starved self won't get!
They are mostly boys with low self esteem to be honest. Any man who goes on and on and on about Erica's choice; anyone who feels she should have picked Lay Corn instead of Kiddwaya is broke and has an irredeemable low self esteem.

We see them around everyday. They see another man with nice shoes, good clothes, a good wrist watch, a car and a good perfume and they automatically start hating. They see a guy who is bold and confident and they automatically feel like a second-hand material.

They always feel a lady should take pity upon them and date them, while ignoring the man who is more refined. And when a lady doesn't, she becomes a whóre.

I could probably understand them, but the ladies who have also joined in to call another lady a LovePeddler for a choice she made is what baffles me. Because just like you rightly said, the second these same boys ask them out and they say 'no's, they also become whóres to them.

Broke boys. Low self-esteem ladies whose sense of self worth is tied to a virtual man's acceptance on the internet. Sad.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.