Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:10 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5149311 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6296) (6297) (6298) (6299) (6300) (6301) (6302) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nilknarf:
Superions you guys should get ready oooo

It's your turn to defend your fave since Erica is no longer available for drags

Some were saying "we don't have problem with Ozo" yen yen yen...they must find way to offload their burden

I wish you all a good fight
you don decamp to the same Ozo wey you tag as a simp shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
All these ngbati_ngbati people no go let us hear word for lamecorn matter again.

You still never get sense

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
gbazgbos:

Ozo is no longer a simp, he is a deaf zombie
I tell you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
seunmsg:

She won’t even get N5m. Na today?
She don reach over ₦2m already grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dumininu01(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
The funny thing is if ozo reach outside.. Girls go tire am... He just dey disturb himself grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunmsg(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
toseen7:

Na the people wey say Laycon dey get pity votes na dem still create gofundme for Erica out of pity grin grin

The thing shock me o. I was thinking she will just go somewhere and relax till Kidd leaves the house and start spoiling her with billions of naira. Was even expecting the Versace themed Italian wedding that the senior Waya promised the Kiddrica shippers.

They encouraged her to fvck the “audio” billionaire’s dick and now, they want fans to contribute money for her in bambiala style grin grin grin. Even Laycon wey them talk say no get levels no go open bambiala begging the same day he leaves the house. So much for being an “hellite” grin cheesy grin.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
dumininu01:
The funny thing is if ozo reach outside.. Girls go tire am... He just dey disturb himself grin grin
People like who they like. Of course, he will score most girls but he wants Nengi.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Munzy14:

easy easy.... I didn't know how u two got there....

That was fast.

She had done something like that before, so I couldn't allow that to happen again.
I get uncomfortable when pretentious people are around me.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
arukwe123:
you don decamp to the same Ozo wey you tag as a simp shocked shocked
Show me where I called him simp you liar... and I'm not decamping to anywhere...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by y33zluv(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
E no go too shock me if Ozo na still virgin, I mean man up, bruv! Like this girl tell you to your face say you too gum body, if this one don see puna in real life before him head suppose don reset to factory settings. I fit dey wrong, but I strongly dey doubt say Ozo don pia before. undecided

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunmsg(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
davodyguy:

She don reach over ₦2m already grin

Erica will not get N5m out of the donation at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Afam4eva:
Here's what will happen in the coming days between Nengi and ozo.

Nengi will keep clearing ozo because the coast is now clear for her and Kiddwaya to have something going. She might finally disgrace someone's future father on national television because the guy no dey hear word.

But thesame Nengi just told ozo that Kidd telling the house that he came in a private jet irritated her, cos it just seemed like he was louding it for clout, so what are you talking

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nilknarf:

This is so so touching... cry cry
Abeg no open wound wey wan heal...

Erica needs l the love she can get right now
Unfortunately she's being used by her 'fans'.. What she needs now is time and support to deal with all these. But she's being used as a pawn to make a ridiculous statement against the BBN organizers..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Estellie:
Finally someone gets it right..

She seeked people's companionship. Erica was the happiest when she had everyone around her. Remember that divorce play with Laycon, praise and kidd? She was soo happy embarassed when Ozo made her hair and kidd wouldnt leave her side, the smile on her face.

She always wanted people around her. Reason why she found it hard to give laycon space, she kept trying to talk to Nengi, she held on so hard to Kidd cause that was the only person she had...

No one understands her anger last night buh I do. She wasn't tryna play good girl or miss loyalty to kidd, instead she was so bothered about how the housemates were treating her. She felt like no one liked her anymore and she faulted all of this on laycon.

First she found out Vee and Laycon were casting and binding her then the kiss thing. She felt like laycon and vee had turned everyone against her and she just wanted someone on her side....

She cared way too much about other people's actions and that was her undoing. I'm not making excuses for her, I'm actually very mad at her cause I xpected her to be smarter.. I'm just trying to explain why she was soo upset last night.

Erica needs a lot of help psychologically buh she's still a very sweet and fun girl with a pure heart...

I love this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Is that a cow dung talking about yellow dogshit?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
akthedream2019:
Ozo looks like those guys that can kill a girl then kill themselves just because they heard rumours from somewhere..

Now I dey pity Nengi...... Nengi don buy market. Kikikiki
Like Erica nearly killed Laycorn abi?

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
seunmsg:

she will get more than dat.

only one billionaire will contribute teh target set.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
fergieboy:
Ninjas dom give up

The thing weak her ....

I said it here that revealing Laycon's percentage will drive bandwagon to him

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
mizz2posh:

But thesame Nengi just told ozo that Kidd telling the house that he came in a private jet irritated her, cos it just seemed like he was louding it for clout, so what are you talking
Dey there make paint dey wear you. Just watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Neimar: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hmmmmm
Nengi's ass over 85mil anytime

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
All these ngbati_ngbati people no go let us hear word for lamecorn matter again.
Tribalist.

We know you people.

I said it, that the hatred for Laycon has nothing to do with him personally, but his tribe, as this is the reflection of what's happening in Nigeria presently and now you've openly called out the Yoruba tribe, with 'Yoruba'_ people

ngbati_ is a Yoruba word. Hence saying ngbati_people, you mean Yoruba people.

You guys should continue and Ive said it.

If you hate Yoruba people, Nairaland was created by an ngbati_ person

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
QuietHammer:

You're a vag!na

And you must be a proud arsehole.
Better stay in your lane
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
toseen7:

Me too, i just donated $2500
Haha grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
seunmsg:

From she will not get up to 5 million and as soon as you saw that it was getting there, you changed it to "she not get N5m out of the donation at the end of the day." Use your bad belle to better yourself.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

Dey there make paint dey wear you. Just watch and see.

It's actually you paent is wearing, just because that's what you would do if you were a female doesn't mean all girls are like that, no be everybody dey hungry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
aroundnaija:
Omo see person donated $500, people get money for this country/ life ooo cool
That person no dey Naija. Na yankee she dey.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Boyfriend and Enemy playing game.

Lol!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

What happened later?
The fund raising exercise was cancelled
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Houdinee: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Threebear:
No matter how you look at this it's unfair.

Strikes for whispering while another person got a warning for provocation.

Love and light Erica .

Go do great outside .
So you gave bj for wrong info... Ouch!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
godspeed:

Even though I like Laycon, I still feel this is kind of harsh on Erica.

Ebuka / Biggie actually caused this and this is evident by Ebuka's feeling of guilt this evening. You noticed he didn't shake any tables tonight. He just asked general questions.

Why will Ebuka bring up an issue of 4 weeks ago making it look fresh? Erica and Laycon have talked about it and settled it then Ebuka brought it up again last week.

To Erica, it's as if laycon was gossiping about her round the house, lying that she's been trying to kiss him. She even asked to clear the issue up with laycon, but the latter has been evasive all week. He would later explain to biggie today why he refused to discuss the issue with her all week.

Ebuka caused this and its unfair to the girl.

Ever since rejecting laycon, Erica has been trying to ensure that he doesn't feel too hurt or pained by her decision. When laycon was giving her distance, she called laycon and told him her concern, even asking laycon if he hates her.

She has been cool with laycon in the house before Ebuka's madness. Remember when she first won the HoH, she went to laycon as a true friend to let him know why she might not pick him as DHoH, not that she owes him any explanation, but she was only trying to be a good friend ,eventually making him the second choice after Kidd. Before you say she's just being manipulative, remember she didn't choose laycon the second time not even as a guest, even nominating him for eviction because she now saw him as an enemy.

I feel so sorry for her and in a way she reminds me of zinedine zidane in 2006 and how temper can undo you just at the edge of breakthrough .

I loved her competitive spirit and I'm sure even her greatest critics will not but admire her as a formidable member of the house. She produced some of the major talking points in BBN lockdown.

And for those who will say that she should have controlled her temper , remember William congreve's immortal words about hell having no fury like a woman scorned is a truism for all time.

I feel so sorry for elites now, but I do admire their doggedness and how they stood by their fav despite the many controversies and pls this is not the time to start taunting them, lets give them the decency to mourn their loss. Nobody flogs a dead horse by the way and it's just a game.

Erica's last moment in the house is a scene i wish I can unsee. The look on her face as biggie was reading the verdict still burns my soul to this moment .

Hmmmmmm....What's more irritating is seeing some monikers who stanned tacha last season now mocking Erica and her Elites. Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
davodyguy:

Tribalist.

We know you people.

I said it, that the hatred for Laycon has nothing to do with him personally, but his tribe, as this is the reflection of what's happening in Nigeria presently and now you've openly called out the Yoruba tribe, with 'Yoruba' people

Yoruba is a Yoruba word. Hence saying Yoruba people, you mean Yoruba people.

You guys should continue and Ive said it.

If you hate Yoruba people, Nairaland was created by an 'Yoruba' person
Will you keep quiet. From my findings, Laycon's fans are from all over Nigeria, so i don't get the tribalistic angle. Most Igbos are supporting him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Neimar:
Hmmmmm
Nengi's ass over 85mil anytime
LOL tht guy gt pass 85m o.. Now na love my ozo de find bt him go straighten up

(1) (2) (3) ... (6296) (6297) (6298) (6299) (6300) (6301) (6302) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.