Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:34 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5225109 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6299) (6300) (6301) (6302) (6303) (6304) (6305) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Threebear:

That's not your business anymore .

They have the right to use their money to do whatever they want.

You guys wanted her gone and she's gone
Her affairs should no longer be your concern .

Nawa o
Obsession and hatred.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ozone ship don scatter they didn't even wait till tomorrow. Now Nengi can go fully with Kidd..

I would've wanted Kidd to win HoH tomorrow and pick Nengi but unfortunately, he can't participate. grin
I'm in for the drama.

OZO IS STILL A CERTIFIED SIMP!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamsegzy25: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Someone said the uber driving erica back home should not pass Oshodi
Say na ICONS full there

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
I'm tired of this bbnaija s5 abeg. I didn't know that I will feel Erica's disqualification like this.

To vote sef tire me with the revealed result. Make them just close the show and give Laycon the money, make everybody rest

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Wow.
Wow..
Wow...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tellmoon(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
godspeed:

What a wonderful write up. U could not have said it better.
Even though I like Laycon, I still feel this is kind of harsh on Erica.

Ebuka / Biggie actually caused this and this is evident by Ebuka's feeling of guilt this evening. You noticed he didn't shake any tables tonight. He just asked general questions.

Why will Ebuka bring up an issue of 4 weeks ago making it look fresh? Erica and Laycon have talked about it and settled it then Ebuka brought it up again last week.

To Erica, it's as if laycon was gossiping about her round the house, lying that she's been trying to kiss him. She even asked to clear the issue up with laycon, but the latter has been evasive all week. He would later explain to biggie today why he refused to discuss the issue with her all week.

Ebuka caused this and its unfair to the girl.

Ever since rejecting laycon, Erica has been trying to ensure that he doesn't feel too hurt or pained by her decision. When laycon was giving her distance, she called laycon and told him her concern, even asking laycon if he hates her.

She has been cool with laycon in the house before Ebuka's madness. Remember when she first won the HoH, she went to laycon as a true friend to let him know why she might not pick him as DHoH, not that she owes him any explanation, but she was only trying to be a good friend ,eventually making him the second choice after Kidd. Before you say she's just being manipulative, remember she didn't choose laycon the second time not even as a guest, even nominating him for eviction because she now saw him as an enemy.

I feel so sorry for her and in a way she reminds me of zinedine zidane in 2006 and how temper can undo you just at the edge of breakthrough .

I loved her competitive spirit and I'm sure even her greatest critics will not but admire her as a formidable member of the house. She produced some of the major talking points in BBN lockdown.

And for those who will say that she should have controlled her temper , remember William congreve's immortal words about hell having no fury like a woman scorned is a truism for all time.

I feel so sorry for elites now, but I do admire their doggedness and how they stood by their fav despite the many controversies and pls this is not the time to start taunting them, lets give them the decency to mourn their loss. Nobody flogs a dead horse by the way and it's just a game.

Erica's last moment in the house is a scene i wish I can unsee. The look on her face as biggie was reading the verdict still burns my soul to this moment .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

Eaxactly why i told you to shut your gob. Laycon isn't the most hated housemate. The most hated housemate right now i Erica and if i were as dumb as you, i could also claim that people who hate her are doing so purely based on tribal reasons. Once again, keep quiet.
Na becos of this ur chocho mouth Seun collect moderator job from your hand.

You still never leave this chochocho grin

Failed moderator

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
akthedream2019:

You that is voting Laycon with your #100,...who among you is richer than Laycon?

Face your work, Erica has left.. What her fans want to do with her is none of your business... Sebi your prayer has been answered..

You are just jealous... No?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ozo has no life in that house other than being with Nengi...

If he start staying away from Nengi, others will detect immediately that there is a problem.

People like Ozo won't like such thing, in their mind, they will think people will see them as a looser.

So, Ozo will return to her..

Ozo is obsessed with Nengi but might never admit it.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
As usual... Learn thy leasons and move on. With tomorrow comes a promise!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Houdinee: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Amanda4life:

KIDD KILLED ERICA.

SHE IS NOW A WORKING CORPSE.

LETTER TO ALL PARENTS.

ESPECIALLY THE FATHERS.
TAKE UP THE RESPONSIBILITY'S OF TRAINING UR GIRL CHILD.

WHEN YOU WANT TO DIVORCE, PLEASE REMEMBER THE MENTSL HEALTH OF UR CHILDREN, MONEY CAN NOT BUY IT.

THIS YEAR BBNAIJA A LOT OF LESSONS LEARNT

FOR PARENTS AS REGARDS TO CHILD UPBRINGING WHICH AFFECTS THEIR CHOICE IN LIFE..

FOR YOUTHS
ESPECIALLY GIRLS, THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT CHOICE THEY MAKE CAN MAKE OR MARE ALREADY SUCCESS THEY HAVE ACHIEVED

THOSE WHO WILL BE INTERESTED TO GO FOR BBNAIJA NEXT SESSION, THEY SHOULD HAVE IN MIND THAT ALL U SEE 8INSIDE BBNAIJA IS A GAME. EVEN THE SALT AND PEPPER AND MAGI INSIDE BBNAIJA NA GAME
Where is all dis Kidd killed Erica game coming from? How? can you explain for me Abeg... Coz what I watched on my screen is different from this agenda you're trying to sell here ooh.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
cuteboy2:

I pray Ozo will just borrow himself sense this week and free that girl, or allow her do whatever she wants. When a woman wants something, she will use every manipulative trick in the book to get it. I just hope she will not insult Ozo openly to push him away. Not sure he can handle the kind of abuse Laykon endured yesterday
Ah, please o, let her insult Ozo openly. Àní I want her to do something drastic you are saying something, insult is small sef

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by y33zluv(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Demnan:
What's wrong with him being a virgin?
ask me again.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Watch Ozo evolve!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
See as house dull mehn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Abeg biggie write laycon Cheque tomorrow and evict the rest grin some fan base have giving up already. the result weak them. Even bandwagons Don join grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brownsun:
Wow.
Wow..
Wow...

Wow
Wow
Wow

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brubembem:

Obsession and hatred.
I tell you
Over 1.5m tweets on Tweeter about Erica

They've started dragging Ozo now
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nilknarf:
Superions you guys should get ready oooo

It's your turn to defend your fave since Erica is no longer available for drags

Some were saying "we don't have problem with Ozo" yen yen yen...they must find way to offload their burden

I wish you all a good fight
Reverse psychology!
They have no reasons to troll ozo.
You are still living in self-delusion just like ur fav who thot that laycon's existence depends on her oxygen.

How can ppl who r still rejoicing over their fav's landside 41% outcome be beefing ozo?

Have u checked ur bp today?
cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunmsg(m): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
nazablossom:
I'm tired of this bbnaija s5 abeg. I didn't know that I will feel Erica's disqualification like this.

To vote sef tire me with the revealed result. Make them just close the show and give Laycon the money, make everybody rest

Reality don they set in small small grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Vee is the luckiest housemate this season in terms of eviction..

She is gradually turning into Alex of Bbnaija "see gobe" season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Gather here if you're using the showmax app to watch BBN.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
A lot of people are hell bent on pushing their malicious and skewed narrative on Nengi.
Despite what happened last night, despite Nengi saying it herself that she isn't interested in any form of relationship, either with Ozo or Kidd, despite all her efforts to show that she is NOT INTERESTED IN Kidd, people still want to force Kidd down her throat, why? Agenda must agend.

For people who aren't watching, this is what happened.

Apparently, Nengi, Ozo, Neo and Vee were eating at the table. Neo with his usual silly jokes came at Nengi, attacking her about the answer she gave Ebuka. Asking her if she too isn't in the house with strategy. Neo was joking with his attacks but Nengi got pissed off so she left the table.

Ozo felt Nengi left because she is trying to go meet and probably bond with someone (insecurity right there).
He has come to meet Nengi to tell her that he knows something is bothering her and he wouldn't stand in her way if she wants to really go be with someone.

As she should, Nengi was not happy with Ozo's insinuation and interpretation of her absence at the table. She is trying to explain to Ozo why she had to go outside at that time, as staying at the table would further rile her up.

For all the people waiting for Nengi to mess herself up with Kidd, you guys will grow old waiting because that will never happen. She is the smartest girl in that house and she has her head big time in the game.
By His grace, she will be that last girl standing, stop waiting for her to mess up, stop forcing Kidd down her throat, stop projecting your skewed imaginations on her because, THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN THAT HOUSE!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmperorMaria: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

She had done something like that before, so I couldn't allow that to happen again.
I get uncomfortable when pretentious people are around me.

U want every1 under ur control & on ur side,,, sum people think same way abt u tho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
ninnyanny:
Watch Ozo evolve!!!
Hope is alone or where his he
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
nazablossom:

I'm actually fine tho...I thought I would be down,but the love she's getting gave me hope

You seem to really care for Erica tho..I thought you were a Ninja??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lymelyte(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
I'm sort of the out of box thinker.what if Erica was given that role to play in bbn house and she gets paid for the role.. Remember! She is an actress..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
It was Epic. I will never forget it. I had never in my life seen a human head another human like a ram. Although that single act cost them the win, I couldn’t fault him.

Look at him today a respected coach at one of the biggest football clubs not only in Europe but in the world.

godspeed:

Even though I like Laycon, I still feel this is kind of harsh on Erica.

Ebuka / Biggie actually caused this and this is evident by Ebuka's feeling of guilt this evening. You noticed he didn't shake any tables tonight. He just asked general questions.

Why will Ebuka bring up an issue of 4 weeks ago making it look fresh? Erica and Laycon have talked about it and settled it then Ebuka brought it up again last week.

To Erica, it's as if laycon was gossiping about her round the house, lying that she's been trying to kiss him. She even asked to clear the issue up with laycon, but the latter has been evasive all week. He would later explain to biggie today why he refused to discuss the issue with her all week.

Ebuka caused this and its unfair to the girl.

Ever since rejecting laycon, Erica has been trying to ensure that he doesn't feel too hurt or pained by her decision. When laycon was giving her distance, she called laycon and told him her concern, even asking laycon if he hates her.

She has been cool with laycon in the house before Ebuka's madness. Remember when she first won the HoH, she went to laycon as a true friend to let him know why she might not pick him as DHoH, not that she owes him any explanation, but she was only trying to be a good friend ,eventually making him the second choice after Kidd. Before you say she's just being manipulative, remember she didn't choose laycon the second time not even as a guest, even nominating him for eviction because she now saw him as an enemy.

I feel so sorry for her and in a way she reminds me of zinedine zidane in 2006 and how temper can undo you just at the edge of breakthrough .

I loved her competitive spirit and I'm sure even her greatest critics will not but admire her as a formidable member of the house. She produced some of the major talking points in BBN lockdown.

And for those who will say that she should have controlled her temper , remember William congreve's immortal words about hell having no fury like a woman scorned is a truism for all time.

I feel so sorry for elites now, but I do admire their doggedness and how they stood by their fav despite the many controversies and pls this is not the time to start taunting them, lets give them the decency to mourn their loss. Nobody flogs a dead horse by the way and it's just a game.

Erica's last moment in the house is a scene i wish I can unsee. The look on her face as biggie was reading the verdict still burns my soul to this moment .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
genius43:

That's it o. Ozo said he won't repeat this line of talks till they leave the house but can he keep to his words?

Unfortunately, he won't. He will go and kneel by Nengi's bedside tonight to beg, worse by tomorrow, he will go for reconciliation.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kryptonvinyl(m): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
I think Erica will excel. That gofundme account and other things will be given to her. But what i wanna say is that, Erica fans won't say its out of pity, but they'll say Laycon ia getting pity votes.
Normally fans won't be hating other peoples favorite, its just that their fans creates the hatred. Good luck to her, I'm not really a fan sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
y33zluv:
E no go too shock me if Ozo na still virgin, I mean man up, bruv! Like this girl tell you to your face say you too gum body, if this one don see puna in real life before him head suppose don reset to factory settings. I fit dey wrong, but I strongly dey doubt say Ozo don pia before. undecided
You be funny guy I swear grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
mizz2posh:

But thesame Nengi just told ozo that Kidd telling the house that he came in a private jet irritated her, cos it just seemed like he was louding it for clout, so what are you talking

She wasn't irritated by that, it turned her on. Believe your own gender at your own peril. Watch.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6299) (6300) (6301) (6302) (6303) (6304) (6305) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.