Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5149227 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6297) (6298) (6299) (6300) (6301) (6302) (6303) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kid is so unbothered sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Was it not last week that Elites were forming posh. Association of beggars. Scamming naive diaspora folks.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Make una do gofundme for me too na cry

This babe go reach 10k USD before 1 am as e dey go laidis embarassed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunmsg(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brubembem:
Nigerians can be mean oo!!

Donation about start for Erica.

2million dropped.

Brand new car dropped.

Let's face reality here, Erica is loved by the people that matters. Even me weak. grin

Just saw these pictures on twitter

Jaruma and co promised Tacha more than this. Las las, na audio. By tomorrow, the euphoria of her disqualification will sink in. The fans will accept the reality that she’s no longer in contention and move on. Only very few people will fulfil all the promises made out of emotions today.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
davodyguy:

The fund raising exercise was cancelled

by??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

Will you keep quiet. From my findings, Laycon's fans are from all over Nigeria, so i don't get the tribalistic angle. Most Igbos are supporting him.

I SAW SO MANY IGBO CELEBS CAMPAIGNING FOR LAYCON.

I COME DEY WONDER WHO PAID THEM.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
davodyguy:

Tribalist.

We know you people.

I said it, that the hatred for Laycon has nothing to do with him personally, but his tribe, as this is the reflection of what's happening in Nigeria presently and now you've openly called out the Yoruba tribe, with 'Yoruba' people

Yoruba is a Yoruba word. Hence saying Yoruba people, you mean Yoruba people.

You guys should continue and Ive said it.

If you hate Yoruba people, Nairaland was created by an 'Yoruba' person

You sef

you too like argue

No be politics section we dey

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
cuteboy2:
Nengi:
It is not always about you
If I want to go outside to get fresh air, just allow me.
If I want to go outside, allow me

Nengi already forming quarrel with Ozo. Now that Erica is out, she says she wants some space.

Fear women!!!

I fear who nor fear dem, when she was forming 'my love is clingy' she nor need fresh air then. Abeg, make she clear am well, make she do something drastic.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Multichoice try 4 una sha, since week 2, dem dey hide d result not to discourage una. Now I want Laycon to win HOH this week.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ozo embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nengi is actually irritated by Ozo's presence!
She's all covered while ozo is wasting his time
Preaching love...the girl done tire for you
Leave her na....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tunde82seidat(f): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
cuteboy2:

Please I don't want to laugh too much this night....
The way he mops at Nengi, when she quarrels, or is not happy with him. If looks can kill....

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Laycon hits 700k followers on Instagram
703k now
Lay lay will hit one million before leaving the house.
This has never happened before in bbn history
Winter is coming!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Neimar: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
SammyFX:

LOL tht guy gt pass 85m o.. Now na love my ozo de find bt him go straighten up

Where e for get d 85m?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ozo don vex leave Nengi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Woooooow
Ozo walked outtttttttt
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ozo has finally koloed...

He is telling Nengi that the show is a reality show and he is living his own reality...

Ozo to Nengi..... I love you and you know that I love you.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adaramola12(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ahhhhhh
God why
Save me from Ozo abeg
I love you kwa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ozo

Nice one mannn

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hey! This Ozo will not let me see drama and switch btw Kid and Nengi. Ozo needs a prayer warrior before he suffocates Nengi.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuietHammer(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ozo is in a relationship

...with himself.

Simpleton

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

Will you keep quiet. From my findings, Laycon's fans are from all over Nigeria, so i don't get the tribalistic angle. Most Igbos are supporting him.

Seems you've comprehension challenge.

Read my post again and this time slowly and carefully.

He called out Yoruba people and that's tribalism on display.

My post is directed to him to educate him on his ignorance.

Yes, even Hausas, Igbos, and other tribes are supporting Laycon, but fact remains some of the Igbos that hate him, are doing so on tribalistic basis and nothing more

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
1. Kidd and Laycon playing a game of Ayo.

2. Ozo delivering his closing arguments to Nengi.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Thryphosa:
Ozo don vex leave Nengi
That's a win mehnnnnnnnn
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
Thryphosa:
Ozo don vex leave Nengi
Are you new to the show?

Don't worry, he will be back to apologize..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Neimar: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
See wetin big butt dy cause shocked shocked grin
Ozo go for Vee
sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
aroundnaija:
Make una do gofundme for me too na cry

This babe go reach 10k USD before 1 am as e dey go laidis embarassed

I dey tell you... E dey over 6500 dollars like this
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunmsg(m): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

From she will not get up to 5 million and as soon as you saw that it was getting there, you changed it to "she not get N5m out of the donation at the end of the day." Use your bad belle to better yourself.

Eeyah, you will be alright las las. There is no bad belle anywhere. Your fave lost, deal with it. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Why the heck are people so pained about this GoFundMe??
Laycon got over 40% votes ...convert that to money and you will see how much was sent
Yet you lots are angry with Erica's GoFundMe...

Why??

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Budline1:

Imagine o! I know she's already trying to get closer to Kidd. She's happy Erica is gone. This will be so interesting. Ozo should let Nengi have her Kidd abeg. grin

I pray Ozo will just borrow himself sense this week and free that girl, or allow her do whatever she wants. When a woman wants something, she will use every manipulative trick in the book to get it. I just hope she will not insult Ozo openly to push him away. Not sure he can handle the kind of abuse Laykon endured yesterday

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
genius43:
1. Kidd and Laycon playing a game of Ayo.

2. Ozo delivering his closing arguments to Nengi.
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
godspeed:

Even though I like Laycon, I still feel this is kind of harsh on Erica.

Ebuka / Biggie actually caused this and this is evident by Ebuka's feeling of guilt this evening. You noticed he didn't shake any tables tonight. He just asked general questions.

Why will Ebuka bring up an issue of 4 weeks ago making it look fresh? Erica and Laycon have talked about it and settled it then Ebuka brought it up again last week.

To Erica, it's as if laycon was gossiping about her round the house, lying that she's been trying to kiss him. She even asked to clear the issue up with laycon, but the latter has been evasive all week. He would later explain to biggie today why he refused to discuss the issue with her all week.

Ebuka caused this and its unfair to the girl.

Ever since rejecting laycon, Erica has been trying to ensure that he doesn't feel too hurt or pained by her decision. When laycon was giving her distance, she called laycon and told him her concern, even asking laycon if he hates her.

She has been cool with laycon in the house before Ebuka's madness. Remember when she first won the HoH, she went to laycon as a true friend to let him know why she might not pick him as DHoH, not that she owes him any explanation, but she was only trying to be a good friend ,eventually making him the second choice after Kidd. Before you say she's just being manipulative, remember she didn't choose laycon the second time not even as a guest, even nominating him for eviction because she now saw him as an enemy.

I feel so sorry for her and in a way she reminds me of zinedine zidane in 2006 and how temper can undo you just at the edge of breakthrough .

I loved her competitive spirit and I'm sure even her greatest critics will not but admire her as a formidable member of the house. She produced some of the major talking points in BBN lockdown.

And for those who will say that she should have controlled her temper , remember William congreve's immortal words about hell having no fury like a woman scorned is a truism for all time.

I feel so sorry for elites now, but I do admire their doggedness and how they stood by their fav despite the many controversies and pls this is not the time to start taunting them, lets give them the decency to mourn their loss. Nobody flogs a dead horse by the way and it's just a game.

Erica's last moment in the house is a scene i wish I can unsee. The look on her face as biggie was reading the verdict still burns my soul to this moment .

Sure. I'm still saying this, Ebuka has a fault in this for breaking tables. It'll cost the organizers huge losses if he keeps doing that because it sets housemates up against each other which results to further strikes and disqualifications.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6297) (6298) (6299) (6300) (6301) (6302) (6303) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.