Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:53 PM

Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me (83329 Views)

Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) / New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by grandstar(m): 7:11am On Jul 19, 2020
Ejusni:
This girl is probably a bastard. There is no way her father is south Korean and she looks like that. With full lips thick nose! Her mother doesn't know her father. Asian blood is usually very strong and there is no way any of their offspring doesn't have done massive resemblance to them.

There are actually biracial children that look like her. Some even have round eyes. It's not in all cases the Mongoloud gene is overwhelming.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 19, 2020
Andrew13:
grin your role model is Regina Daniels!!! E don finish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ned nwoko we just be looking at u like shocked shocked

I think this girl is very smart for her age, the way she answered those questions

dis one high o
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Who be this child way nor know he Korean Papa

Imagine! You way just dey start life don dey arrogant
I read the whole thing...the little imp is so arrogant... na you nor know your Papa..na you still dey insult your mama land
Asked about warri.... imagine this was her reply

The only thing I have to say about Warri is that it’s an annoying and disgusting place!

Bastard daughter of a thousand father..
How i wish i even know him papa self make i bomb am through wechat....all these myung, seo, Wong, hoon, joon, Hun children self
This dumb slowpoke of all people has the guts to insult another person. A scammer at the least, a scum of all scum. If I slap you ehn the person that gave birth to you would not recognise you again.

2 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by grandstar(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2020
Augustinaz:
Typical Niger Delta case. Their women are fascinated with expatriates. I have some friends in Port Harcourt that have Chinese fathers and mothers from Rivers.

Did the Asian parent stay or abandon the child?
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by AreaFada2: 7:19am On Jul 19, 2020
MicheyJ1:
What will you do if someone tries to harass you sexually?

It has happened once. Our Yoruba teacher tried to molest me. I don’t know if he had been doing it with.

This life nor balance
At all at all.

Parents should be very alert.
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by grandstar(m): 7:19am On Jul 19, 2020
Johnsghana:
Very poor writing and line of questioning by the journalist.

What does she know about life that qualifies her for all the verbose comments she made?

With the kind of young people that are being breed these days, If you are not afraid of the future, then nothing else will ever scare you.

I'm sure it's a blogger. Someone who read Itsekiri in Unilag will be forming journalist because him get blog.
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by 10kgod(m): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2020
This is either make up interview or the girl is hiding her real age. When did JSS 1 students start offering Further Mathematics?

The editor no do well... he didn't remove the part Further math.

2 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by bigname23: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2020
she dey craze, d same warri wen she dey call disgusting na her so called role model (Regina Daniels) cum dey enjoy life.. nonsense... like warri is even looking for pepo like her..very arrogant small girl calling a place that is home to millions of kids like her ( some of them better than her) very disgusting....dis one na them Donald Trump kind be this, arrogant and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 19, 2020
Johnsghana:
Very poor writing and line of questioning by the journalist.

What does she know about life that qualifies her for all the verbose comments she made?

With the kind of young people that are being breed these days, If you are not afraid of the future, then nothing else will ever scare you.
Will you shut up? Is it not you and your grandfather's that are on seat borrowing and looting our future into oblivion. Nonsense and so called old generation, rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Chukwumablessin: 7:36am On Jul 19, 2020
The girl is beautiful and intelligent but the beauty entered her. The aunty has a big role to play. It's obvious the late Mum over pampered her.

3 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by MrScribe: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2020
MicheyJ1:
What will you do if someone tries to harass you sexually?

It has happened once. Our Yoruba teacher tried to molest me. I don’t know if he had been doing it with.

This life nor balance

Yoruba teacher is different from Yoruba man.

Just like an English teacher is different from an English man.

2 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by IceQween(f): 7:41am On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I read the whole thing...the little imp is so arrogant... na you nor know your Papa..na you still dey insult your mama land

The only thing I have to say about Warri is that it’s an annoying and disgusting place!

How i wish i even know him papa self make i bomb am through wechat....all these myung, seo, Wong, hoon, joon, Hun children self

I think say na only me see that she's very arrogant. Imagine replying like that in an interview how will she behave like when with her peers and other people? Na her mama i blame, getting pregnant with a child who doesn't know her father i am sure she was also a young lady too when she got pregnant with her.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by magicminister: 7:45am On Jul 19, 2020
Ejusni:
This girl is probably a bastard. There is no way her father is south Korean and she looks like that. With full lips thick nose! Her mother doesn't know her father. Asian blood is usually very strong and there is no way any of their offspring doesn't have done massive resemblance to them.

So much hate and anger towards someone you’ve never met! Poor Nigerians are the worst I swear!
How do I know you’re poor? Cos there’s no way on earth you rich and exposed and still think like this! It’s a thinking style reserved exclusively for the poor and miserable!

Did you look at her godamn hair?
West African hair is kinky not curly or straight!!
She definitely has some different genes in her and I’d say definitely Asian. Is it South Korean? I don’t know!

3 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2020
Andrew13:
grin your role model is Regina Daniels!!! E don finish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ned nwoko we just be looking at u like shocked shocked

I think this girl is very smart for her age, the way she answered those questions
I swear

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by DavidEsq(m): 7:52am On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Her maale go don scam am say e papa na from South Korea, whereas na joint dem go meet collect kpanshing for short time but based on say baba yellow, e mama wan feel yellow preek grin cheesy, cm get bele, dem deny am sharply, Alaye don japa leave am. If ah woze d gel mouth ehn. I know say d gel go dey very arrogant and bitter as e dey grow Sha. We get dem plenty for Sapele dah year. Na so dem take born Morin o! All men wan lem Morin, common sense she no gree get, omo na so Morin take get bele, com begin wor-wor o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by tiswell(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2020
QuickStandard:
cool
I found these questions being asked a 12year old, offensive.
What are they trying to achieve.

Except she isn't 12 as stated.

Also from this question and response,

I can deduce that this little thing is very disrespectful, arrogant and lack manners....
What insolence
that's one of the disadvantages of being raised by a single parent. She even advised that daughters shouldn't be left alone with their biological dads.
Being raised by her over zealous mother and the absence of her run away dead beat supposedly Korean father has really affected her psyche.

3 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Betterhandwork(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2020
That's nice,Jss 1, further mathematics.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Goldencheese(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2020
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by miketayo(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2020
Kabir5643:
12 year old? Really

Jss1 that's doing further maths. Big lie
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Amotolongbo(f): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2020
Goldencheese:
Thanks for sharing this post.

you are welcome
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by DebbieSylvex(f): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2020
this geh looks older than twelve oooo,this one that her role model is Regina Daniels and that lady's age has become controversial hope this isn't anoda baby-regina.....

well, she's a smart head tho
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by johnnychuks(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2020
this girl done finish Warri people like this, WARRI people right now, thunder go fire who pregnant your mama.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by magicminister: 8:05am On Jul 19, 2020
QuickStandard:
cool
I found these questions being asked a 12year old, offensive.
What are they trying to achieve.

Except she isn't 12 as stated.

Also from this question and response,

I can deduce that this little thing is very disrespectful, arrogant and lack manners....
What insolence

No, she doesn't lack manners. She spoke like any child would..... she spoke her truth without thinking of its impact!!

3 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Opexzy: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Our Yoruba teacher

When we kept saying it they thought its hate cheesy

Now are we still the one saying it??

Shut up and wisen up... Yorùbá teacher doesn't necessarily mean Yoruba man. My Yoruba teacher in secondary school is from Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by magicminister: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2020
tiswell:
that's one of the disadvantages of being raised by a single parent. She even advised that daughters shouldn't be left alone with their biological dads.
Being raised by her over zealous mother and the absence of her run away dead beat supposedly Korean father has really affected her psyche.

this was what she said,"Mothers should be advised against leaving their female children alone with the opposite sex".
Clearly the girl is smarter than you lol!

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by chris51(f): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Please leave the girl alone. At only 12, no mother and doesn't know the father.
You should sympathise with her.
Thank God she is doing something good for herself.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2020
Ejusni:

Every child has only one father, even if the father is not known. No insult or stigma remains on the child of an unknown father, because the child is not aware of how they came about. The insult "bastard" reflects more on the person insulting than the child.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by chris51(f): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2020
chris51:

Please leave the girl alone. At only 12, no mother and doesn't know the father.
You should sympathise with her.
Thank God she is doing something good for herself.
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by tiswell(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2020
magicminister:

this was what she said,"Mothers should be advised against leaving their female children alone with the opposite sex".
and you selectively missed where she said 'even the mothers shouldn't leave their daughters alone with their fathers"

You are clearly the mischievous one here cool

5 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by bigname23: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2020
magicminister:

smart ke because her dad, brothers and uncles are not part of the opposite sex abi?..shey u nor see wen she call warri disgusting place..that is wat u call being smart abi.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Opexzy: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2020
Exodora:

I was 12 in my JSS1 you think everybody lie about their age besides 12 is the perfect age for those that didn't start school on time .
The school where I sevred during my NYSC some 10 years are already in secondary school.

I was 11 in JSS1 too, but never attempted Further Mathematics in JSS1.

Did you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) / Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.