Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,754 members, 7,915,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:31 PM

Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me (83332 Views)

Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) / New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by FRANNN: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Who be this child way nor know he Korean Papa

Imagine! You way just dey start life don dey arrogant
I read the whole thing...the little imp is so arrogant... na you nor know your Papa..na you still dey insult your mama land
Asked about warri.... imagine this was her reply

The only thing I have to say about Warri is that it’s an annoying and disgusting place!

Bastard daughter of a thousand father..
How i wish i even know him papa self make i bomb am through wechat....all these myung, seo, Wong, hoon, joon, Hun children self
You're very unintelligent. A fool at 40 is a fool forever. Keep being foolish.
FYI, you are worse than a Bastard.

Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by FRANNN: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
SegFault:

This dumb slowpoke of all people has the guts to insult another person. A scammer at the least, a scum of all scum. If I slap you ehn the person that gave birth to you would not recognise you again.
Don't mind that mad Illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by easyboycom(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nwonko, another one
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by SweetCunt97(f): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
romenna:

See racial discrimination Oh!
You forgot black lives matter right?
I will sue u for that comment tongue
I'll b waiting.
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by romenna: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I'll b waiting.
u dey form hard girl abi.
By the time I land for ur door step with court paper now u will start begging
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by fati2001(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I read the whole thing...the little imp is so arrogant... na you nor know your Papa..na you still dey insult your mama land

The only thing I have to say about Warri is that it’s an annoying and disgusting place!

How i wish i even know him papa self make i bomb am through wechat....all these myung, seo, Wong, hoon, joon, Hun children self
but she said "her mummy from India heritage and dad from Eastern Africa"...... I'm confused, how is she connected to Korean root?
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by adeife16(m): 3:54am On Jul 21, 2020
wait a minute she is in jss, writing further maths which she'll need to study medicine

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by SavageResponse(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2020
Andrew13:
grin your role model is Regina Daniels!!! E don finish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ned nwoko we just be looking at u like shocked shocked

I think this girl is very smart for her age, the way she answered those questions

Are you indiectly calling Ned Nwoko a pedophile? grin
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by kheny12(m): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
saxywale1:

She is likely a blasian. She looks exactly like a philipino/korean mixed with black. Atleast the ones I have seen.
But she is already a tribalist at her age grin

I won't be suprised if Ned (Regina's husband) is already eyeing this little girl.
She looks like phillpinos mixed with black.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by EPO246: 6:39am On Jul 23, 2020
joyandfaith:

do you know what is called surprise attack? her response shocked the teacher, staggered and fall down on his thin body--Law of gravity.

No be small law of gravity
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by joyandfaith: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2020
EPO246:
No be small law of gravity
lol
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by johnnychuks(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

are you blaming the inocent girl or the weman who just open their leg to conceive without thinking of what is going to happen to the child they about to bring to life in this dagerious part of earth.
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
TripA:
Judging by what I red there's a difference between cute boldnes and share pride
the lil girl would be one of them pained bitcheees who would trample on anyone who doesn't seem up to standard like see the bull shit answer she gave
God I pity her co workers she throw tantrums at directors and others.

You can't entirely blame her. Seems to be a damaged child. She doesn't know her dad, you know? Wonder what her mum must have told her about her father. You would Also notice that she has deep trust issues with members of the opposite sex. She's traumatized.
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Lexkenny99(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
I see papa NED Chopping this gal five years from now grin

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by OneNigerianist: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tflex01:
Does she really have to mention the tribe of that teacher?

The whole interview look more like a script by someone. Not good for the girl's future.
she didn't mention it. she mentioned the subject teacher.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) / Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.