Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:12 PM

Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me (83330 Views)

Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) / New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by IamCookie(f): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2020
AntiFeminist:
I wonder when further maths became a prerequisite to study medicine.
the girl is very dumb

Yea.
The person that wrote this piece of interview questions and responses is unintelligent,I guess.
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by yemex04(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2020
IamCookie:
She said her age is 12 and in JSS1 ...and responding to one of the questions, she claimed not to be too good in FURTHER MATHEMATICS. Do JSS1 students attempt FURTHER MATHEMATICS ?

I don't think she responded to all these questions...it seem someone wrote this for her.

I even thought I was the only one that saw this.. Further Mathematics is not attempted in junior secondary school.. Something isn't just adding up.
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by yusman14(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2020
Why will she say that mothers should not leave their daughters with their husbands??
rubbish mentality....it is not normal na..not all guys are rapist and sex starved
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Ejusni(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2020
magicminister:

So much hate and anger towards someone you’ve never met! Poor Nigerians are the worst I swear!
How do I know you’re poor? Cos there’s no way on earth you rich and exposed and still think like this! It’s a thinking style reserved exclusively for the poor and miserable!

Did you look at her godamn hair?
West African hair is kinky not curly or straight!!
She definitely has some different genes in her and I’d say definitely Asian. Is it South Korean? I don’t know!

Lol... It seems your hypothesis is baseless. I am not "poor" by any standard, but it seems you're the poor one here, with the way you desperately look for members of your social class.

I simply stated the obvious, I have many biracial friends and trust me none of them looks like that.
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by DimIsaac10(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2020
12 years old abi.. lol.
we too like football age for this country
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by just2endowed: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2020
Vyzz:
Look at the kinda question they are asking a young girl

I just Taya

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by stanliwise(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2020
gift2xl:

What do you think of the Coronavirus and how are you protecting yourself?

This Coronavirus matter, I have not even confirmed it yet. According to what I heard, they said there’s Coronavirus in Nigeria because any state that has Coronavirus, they will give that state one billion naira! So, I think it’s because of the money they are saying there’s Coronavirus in Nigeria!

Lol... This girl get mouth o.
Forget anything the government tells you. Corona virus is very real and neither me, you nor government knows how much it has affected us

2 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by falcon01: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2020
Andrew13:
grin your role model is Regina Daniels!!! E don finish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ned nwoko we just be looking at u like shocked shocked

I think this girl is very smart for her age, the way she answered those questions
I dont think a 12 year old should be asked that questions and the way she answers showed she's not 12 at all.
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Andrew13: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2020
falcon01:
I dont think a 12 year old should be asked that questions and the way she answers showed she's not 12 at all.
children of nowadays know more than you think o wink

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by magicminister: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2020
Ejusni:

Lol... It seems your hypothesis is baseless. I am not "poor" by any standard, but it seems you're the poor one here, with the way you desperately look for members of your social class.

I simply stated the obvious, I have many biracial friends and trust me none of them looks like that.

Do you have up to 50k naira in your bank account?
My friend shut up. You are a poor man!! Hating on a 12 year old lol!!! Ode!!

2 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by sapientia(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2020
Ned will be smiling.
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by ddooskie(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2020
crownfierce:
G
Masun!
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by od501: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2020
Vyzz:
Look at the kinda question they are asking a young girl

My Bro... Glad you noticed. So a teacher cannot tease his students once in awhile again. Believe me, if you investigate this, you notice that the so called sexual harassment was one of the teacher's occasional Silly play-outs, no strings attached.

Female child Shaa... Very complicated creature!
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by kleolouis(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2020
this country is a joke paw... how can one comfortably be asking a 12yr old girl all this nonsense nonsense question.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Ejusni(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2020
magicminister:

Do you have up to 50k naira in your bank account?
My friend shut up. You are a poor man!! Hating on a 12 year old lol!!! Ode!!

I'm no hating on a 12 year old I was simply stating the obvious.
It seems you're the poor one here, just because you don't have up to 50 thousand naira in your account doesn't mean everyone doesn't have.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by SocialJustice: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Brother, she is a young girl in that age range.

Perhaps you haven’t seen her acting before and doubting her by her very intelligent way of responding to the interview.
I'm in shock. The girl is outspoken.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Iykenuwa(m): 11:12am On Jul 19, 2020
How can this girl be 12?

That is how you guys kept Regina Daniels at 16 for more than 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by romenna: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Me sef dey look for south Korean man. Them beautiful though too soft for my taste but I fit manage. Mixed babies be cute
I am half nigerian and half South korean grin
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Igbunu4: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2020
So this old woman with full size breasts and arrogance is 12 years old?
PSL (please stop lying)
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Igbunu4: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2020
How can this woman with full size breasts and arrogance say she is 12. Lair

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Johnsghana(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
SegFault:

Will you shut up? Is it not you and your grandfather's that are on seat borrowing and looting our future into oblivion. Nonsense and so called old generation, rubbish.

This so pathetic, that you couldn't express yourself without insults and invectives?
Something is wrong.

Whatever the problem is with you, I pray God sends you help soon.

God will heal of all the hurt, anger and pain inside of you. I send love and light your way!
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Slynation(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kingscee:

Na people like you dey fall exams
That's like an interview.... And besides since I know myself in reality I'm not bordered grin
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Dearlord(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Rape and U Rob Her are like 5&6.

grin grin Slawormir is infuriated.

I know the Ebo is behind this interview.

She is beautiful though.

The society is in big mess
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by hiziko22: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
2wks fingerlings available for sale. DM- 09031939140.
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Stop being intimidated whenever Igbo is mentioned. More so stop suffering inferiority complex. Did I compare Yoruba language in my comment?

Okay, Yoruba is also sweet. Does that satisfy you? Kids
I was not intimated in anyway i know what you were trying to do
You only mentioned it because Yoruba was mentioned in the post
Be wise
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by joygiver1: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
The interviewer is terrible at his job with those ridiculous and senseless questions intended to cause more harm to her image rather than sell her. And to those shouting, "the girl is intellingent", that girl obviously didn't say all that.. It is definitely scripted. Even the blind can see that.

Why call your hometown shitty?? Cos as far we have learnt she doesn't know her father or where he's from. The interviewer ought to have known better to edit that.

Please what's a 12year old girl's bussines with government collecting billions of naira as COVID19 funds. How did she even know that

Coupled with attempted rape at 10?? nawao! If she's already saying things like this in interviews, what then should the likes of then Tonto Dikeh, Ini Edo and Regina Daniel (Role Model) say??

The question should have been more centered around her teenhood, her dreams, movie stress, earnings from movie, aspirations, and coping with school, rather than his mumbo-jumbo.

Terrible interview!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Decryptor(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote] During our Christmas Carol when I was in Primary Six, I went to my class to get water from the water dispenser, then I saw the teacher behind me trying to touch me amorously and[b] I pushed him away and he fell on the floor near the staircase, hitting his head on the tiled floor![[/b]/quote]

Is the teacher a 5 year old kid? undecided

story for the gods!
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Zukiemoniey1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
If this girl can answer big questions like this, then she is not 12years old, cant you see her, she is very thick and mature even the way she was responding to the interview me self wey don finnish school no go fit talk like that
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Legendforte: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ejusni:

I'm no hating on a 12 year old I was simply stating the obvious.
It seems you're the poor one here, just because you don't have up to 50 thousand naira in your account doesn't mean everyone doesn't have.
leave am, make him dey show himself unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by joygiver1: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
Zukiemoniey1:
If this girl can answer big questions like this, then she is not 12years old, cant you see her, she is very thick and mature even the way she was responding to the interview me self wey don finnish school no go fit talk like that

She could be 12.. There are people who look way bigger in size but small in age.. Have a female friend who did her NYSC at 20years..

But that girl didn't say all those crap written in the interview, it was obviously written by her handlers and they did a terrible job in promoting her image.

like I said earlier the interview should have focused on her teenhood, aspirations, handling school work and movie stress, rather than sounding proud.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by SweetCunt97(f): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
romenna:
I am half nigerian and half South korean grin
Who dash you? You wey black pass my frying pan grin
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by romenna: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Who dash you? You wey black pass my frying pan grin
See racial discrimination Oh!
You forgot black lives matter right?
I will sue u for that comment tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) / Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.