Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets (5428 Views)

Kadaria Ahmed Condemns BBC Documentary About Banditry / NURTW Suspends Kunle Poly After Attack On MC Oluomo At APC Rally In Lagos. / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by NGpatriot: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I care about Lagos because this is my city.

lmao.... Lagos is now your city? You just said in the other thread that you are from Osun.

Igbos no go take lies and fraud kill pesin o.

Why are you Igbos like this for Christ sake?

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by NGpatriot: 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
helinues:
The day they are sharing shame for free , the op slept off.

You are not creative to come up with any new topic apart from Tinubu and Mc olu omo.

At your age, using radara life on internet.

Big shame

Without Tinubu and Oluomo, you are denying them life, akpu, their only portion in life and oxygen.

grin grin grin
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
helinues:
The day they are sharing shame for free , the op slept off.

You are not creative to come up with any new topic apart from Tinubu and Mc olu omo.

At your age, using radara life on internet.

Big shame
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

lmao.... Lagos is now your city? You just said in the other thread that you are from Osun.

Igbos no go take lies and fraud kill pesin o.

Why are you Igbos like this for Christ sake?

grin grin grin grin
My Village is in Osun and Lagos is my city. How many times a year do you go to your village?

9 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
LegendHero:

There are many people that have houses in other states and business across states and many even overseas.

However as a former Governor, it is disheartening that he chose to take up the Lagos heritage rather than his Anambra heritage by proudly saying he is Lagos boy especially in that context.

It all come down to low self esteem, he isn’t proud of his heritage and state but proud to claim the heritage of others.
Ngige delivered a clear message to your kind, That Lagos is No man's land

7 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Ngige delivered a clear message to your kind, That Lagos is No man's land
They think they own Lagos grin. It is a no man's land that was developed with federal allocation.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by helinues: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Without Tinubu and Oluomo, you are denying them life, akpu, their only portion in life and oxygen.

grin grin grin

I have told the guy not to worry, the little relevant he has on NL is vanishing away.. Just give him few months ..

He will disappear like those before him
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

[s]Without Tinubu and Oluomo, you are denying them life, akpu, their only portion in life and oxygen.

grin grin grin[/s]

Ngige is more relevant in Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by BlackBaron: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
NURTW is effectively a 'criminal' enterprise that is patronised by the state government for election purposes. NURTW taxes commercial transporters, down to market women without any accounting shown for the money they collect. Extortion is a crime and punishable by time in prison, but even the lawmakers are equally complacent in using these unemployed youths in times of need.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

They think they only Lagos grin. It is a no man's land that was developed with federal allocation.
They can throw Tantrums all they like, It's clear that Lagos is OUR collective effort, even Hausa/Fulani people know the status of Lagos as NO MANS LAND

7 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by NGpatriot: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

My Village is in Osun and Lagos is my city. How many times a year do you go to your village?

You mean there's a village in abakaliki called Osun village?

These ipob comedians sef..

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
helinues:

I have told the guy not to worry, the little relevant he has on NL is vanishing away.. Just give him few months ..

NGpatriot agbero ways are rubbing off on you.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by ThatFairGuy1: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Don't deflect the Question, Why is a tout like MColuomo being groomed to lead sensible people?, is he the MENTHOL of all Yoruba youths?
Who are those people he's leading please
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Yes you are right do you have choice? The worst thing you can do is to carry your two clothes and Ghana must go and return back to potopoto land. Thank God when you are coming to Lagos you only bring two clothes and toilet slippers. Now that God bless you maybe probably you have manage to have bag and shoe that is enough.

I bet you will be the big boy when you get to southeast.
Get ready to return to Ogbomosho then, Your people always get emotional when it comes to Lagos, It's jus pitiful

6 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by helinues: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

NGpatriot agbero ways are rubbing off on you.

Shut up and stop quoting me..

Did I quote you?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

You mean there's a village in abakaliki called Osun village?

These ipob comedians sef..

I can meet up with you and helinues in Lekki Phase 1. Lagos is my city.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Who are those people he's leading please
Your Menthol Mcolumo is being groomed for political position, A tout with no reasoning, it's just a pity you guys are so blinded by Igbo hate

6 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Your Menthol Mcolumo is being groomed for political position, A tout with no reasoning, it's just a pity you guys are so blinded by Igbo hate
It is a shame after all the development Igbos have done in Lagos, they are threatened with the lagoon and thugs are sent to disrupt them from voting in elections.

NGpatriot,helinues

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by ThatFairGuy1: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
IspitonCowards:
I don't know why you are blabbing. You don't have answer to the question because there's no answer to it.
If you're talking about hate. Igbos are epitome of hate. What is the intention of this post?
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

It is a shame after all the development Igbos have done in Lagos they are threatened with the lagoon and thugs are sent to disrupt them from voting in elections.
The same people that will want us to believe they are so Accomodating, It's just weakening, They adore touts and insult sensible people

6 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I don't know why you are blabbing. You don't have answer to the question because there's no answer to it.
If you're talking about hate. Igbos are epitome of hate. What is the intention of this post?
This thread should help you understand that MColuomo is a Social Menace so you can quit worshiping him and his Master the house cat of bourdilon

7 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by NGpatriot: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Ngige is more relevant in Lagos.

Not expecting anything different from abakaliki village ipob supporting his fellow ipob village brother.

grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
helinues:

Shut up and stop quoting me..

Did I quote you?

Rude!
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
IspitonCowards:
This thread should help you understand that MColuomo is a Social Menace so you can quit worshiping him and his Master the house cat of bourdilon
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by helinues: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Rude!

Grow up like a real man and stop trolling me .

Face Tinubu and Olu Omo and leave me out of your mirage
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Isn’t it a big shame that a former governor of Anambra chose to identify with Lagos instead of his state.

He is proud of being a Lagos boy when he should have used that to show the world and brag about being an Anambra boy.

Igbos are shameless. Their covetous nature is disgusting and has gained them so much enmity worldwide. The crass irritants think money is all you need to belong.

Imagine this douche bragging he is a VI boy forgetting he is from Anambra and should always rep the State. Someone who has always solicited Political office for Anambra state dragging Victoria Island with a Yoruba. Absurd.

This is how Igbos do similar worldwide in Ghana, Kenya, South Africa etal to then get those people rising in anger against all Nigerians. Well, with Igbos the old saying of "give them an inch and they take a mile" is very fitting.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Grayoso:

Igbos are shameless. Their covetous nature is disgusting and has gained them so much enmity worldwide. The crass irritants think money is all you need to belong.

Imagine this douche bragging he is a VI boy forgetting he is from Anambra and should always rep the State. Someone who has always solicited Political office for Anambra state dragging Victoria Island with a Yoruba. Absurd.

This is how Igbos do similar worldwide in Ghana, Kenya, South Africa etal to then get those people rising in anger against all Nigerians. Well, with Igbos the old saying of "give them an inch and they take a mile" is very fitting.
Ngige has said all that needs to be said. Igbo's have an equal stake in Lagos and you need to respect them.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Louis Theroux gains an insight into the arbitrary and unofficial taxes extorted from local businesses and commercial drivers

Taken From Louis Theroux: Law And Disorder In Lagos.

Lol. Igbo boy, obsess about Yoruba land and Yoruba people all you want. You will never be Yoruba nor have more entitlement anywhere in Yorubaland than a Yoruba man.

That is how it should be and that is why no Yoruba is dragging your cursed States with you nor wasting their time talking about your worthless leaders.

Go and get a life, preferably an Igbotic one, and leave Yorubas alone.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Grayoso:

Lol. Igbo boy, obsess about Yoruba land and Yoruba people all you want. You will never be Yoruba nor have more entitlement anywhere in Yorubaland than a Yoruba man.

That is how it should be and that is why no Yoruba is dragging your cursed States with you nor wasting their time talking about your worthless leaders.

Go and get a life, preferably an Igbotic one, and leave Yorubas alone.

In the next 10-20 years the Governor of Lagos will be an Igbo man born and raised in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by helinues: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Grayoso:

They are just shameless human being who are not proud of their heritage.

As how tiny their landlock land is yet , they can't develop it but having delusional thinking of developing other places.

Yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
helinues:

My work here is done. I am taking a two month study leave for a professional exam

I might be back.

:cc
NGpatriot,Throwback,jagorinho,LegendHero
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by helinues: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

My work here is done. I am taking a two month study leave for a professional exam

I might be back.

:cc
NGpatriot,Throwback,jagorinho,LegendHero

Liar... You have always been idle/jobless since you created this moniker...

Achieves don't lie...

Only shame can make you disappear not work cos you are not the only one working/studying...

Or?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Set To Launch The Revised National Population Policy Today / Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) / List Of States So Far With 25% For Apc Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.