Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,001 members, 7,919,196 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:54 PM

Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets (5501 Views)

Kadaria Ahmed Condemns BBC Documentary About Banditry / NURTW Suspends Kunle Poly After Attack On MC Oluomo At APC Rally In Lagos. / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by jude79(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=NGpatriot post=92217253][s][/s]

What is this village ipob blabbing?

What's my business with you and your village headache?

Be ashamed of yourself and your village kerosene and wheelbarrow situation.

[/quote

I'm talking about the survival of Nigerians from the rape of criminals you support,. and your here talking about village people and wheelbarrow.
Reset your ways, stop supporting criminals, at least for the sake of your future generations. What am I saying safe, comeo, how many years do you expect to live on this Earth that you have to destroy all the good works of your ancestors. I mean, if any of your offsprings see what your uploading in the next 100 yrs, how do you think posterity will judge you. Anyway, all these for how many yrs sef, ino go pass 100, ie if you are lucky.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by jude79(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

My exam is in two months clown. I am still trying to find my mojo Yaba left patient.

Ruudv, stop responding to animal in human skin, apologies to fela of blessed memory. At least, those who has sanity in this shitolian enclave got to focus on the way forward, face your future, don't get dragged down by burdensome zombeistic entities. God will guide you through your exams.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by HardMirror(m): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2023
budaatum:
For full documentary.

Louis Theroux Law and Disorder in Lagos
you are a treasure. Was looking for the link to this documentary. Wanted my gf to watch it. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Slams Ibb Over Attack On Obasanjo / Suspected Assassins Kill Party Leader In Ogun State / AWOLOWO'S CRIMES AGAINST IGBOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.