Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:13 AM

Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets (5502 Views)

Kadaria Ahmed Condemns BBC Documentary About Banditry / NURTW Suspends Kunle Poly After Attack On MC Oluomo At APC Rally In Lagos. / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Ngige has said all that needs to be said. Igbo's have an equal stake in Lagos and you need to respect them.

Okay go and be Governor of Lagos or a Senator for a Lagos district like I can be na. Yeye people. As if I dare go and call Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu or Imo "no man's land".

Being able to buy valuable real estate anywhere is no big deal and Igbos are not the only non-Yorubas doing so in Lagos. You just happen to be the most toxic, belligerent and malevolently covetous of all Nigerians. You even export that behaviour outside Nigeria to the detriment of all Nigerians.

You people should make charity begin at home instead of going to try and take over other people's heritage and entitlement whereas you remain the most clannish folks on God's earth in your own enclaves of intolerance and bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by NGpatriot: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

In the next 10-20 years the Governor of Lagos will be an Igbo man born and raised in Lagos.

You are from Osun, but you are praying and hoping for Igbos to rule Lagos..

See ya ipob lying abakaliki life..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by helinues: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin grin

Those people don't think before commenting..

That's the urge of hatred
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

In the next 10-20 years the Governor of Lagos will be an Igbo man born and raised in Lagos.

Won't happen and God will keep you alive to disgrace your covetous soul and usurper heart.
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin grin

Must be the Osun district in Abia or Ebonyi. Lol.
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by jude79(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
embarassed embarassed
LegendHero:

You have no heritage.

Yes Just like you developed Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, and Pakistan prisons.

A shame that a whole former governor is ashamed of his own heritage and had to claim another heritage to show he is successful.

Stop crying, ahh!! Anyway I've never been to Lagos since my life, but I'm sure some moneys generated in my imo state was also used to develop lagos. Now you can start crying.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by zombieTRACKER: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Yes you are right do you have choice? The worst thing you can do is to carry your two clothes and Ghana must go and return back to potopoto land. Thank God when you are coming to Lagos you only bring two clothes and toilet slippers. Now that God bless you maybe probably you have manage to have bag and shoe that is enough.

I bet you will be the big boy when you get to southeast.

Lagos was a bloody former capital my yoruba Buhari supporter...
You should lay claim to your oshogbo

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

My work here is done. I am taking a two month study leave for a professional exam

I might be back.

:cc
NGpatriot,Throwback,jagorinho,LegendHero

Lol. Igbos and lies. Perfect bed fellows. Just say you are retiring this disgraced username and will show up with another tomorrow.

A layabout like you pretending to be busy with some bogus 'professional exam' is the lamest of excuses lol.
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by johnmartus(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Come to isale Eko and say this.
zombieTRACKER:

Lagos was a bloody former capital my yoruba Buhari supporter...
You should lay claim to your oshogbo
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by jude79(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
helinues:

Liar... You have always been idle/jobless since you created this moniker...

Achieves don't lie...

Only shame can make you disappear not work cos you are not the only one working/studying...

Or?

Why are you so pained because of ruud's achievement, after all, he is educated and well cultured. He wasn't brought up in the street like your incoming governor, Mc oluomo.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
jude79:

Why are you so pained because of ruud's achievement, after all, he is educated and well cultured. He wasn't brought up in the street like your incoming governor, Mc oluomo.

An educated and "well cultured" person does not neglect his region of origin to go and be dragging development/ownership rights elsewhere.

Doing that only shows lack of education and dearth of cultural pride or awareness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by helinues: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
jude79:

Who is this one again?

So that guy has achieved that much in life but still carrying Jupiter hatred in his heart...

You can't give what you don't have ..

Happiness and sadness don't occur simultaneously...
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by zombieTRACKER: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Come to isale Eko and say this.

My yoruba buhari supporter....
Shut up there..
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by helinues: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Grayoso:

An educated and "well cultured" person does not neglect his region of origin to go and be dragging development/ownership rights elsewhere.

Doing that only shows lack of education and dearth of cultural pride or awareness.

Bro, can you now see that those people don't think before commenting?

It's not natural, that's the handiwork of when hatred had built mansion in ones heart
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Apawicked: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Grayoso:

omo see new English: Region of origin grin grin
clowns everywhere. Oga face your Ogbomosho abeg. Inukwa m region of origin

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by NGpatriot: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

My work here is done. I am taking a two month study leave for a professional exam

I might be back.

:cc
NGpatriot,Throwback,jagorinho,LegendHero

RuudVanNisteroy:

I am going on my study leave. I will be back in a few months.

Every time you get caught with your ipob lies and foolishness, you lie about going on leave.

Are you talking about the leave you lied about 2 weeks ago but still on NL everyday with your Tinubu obsession madness?

See why I keep saying you need to be confined to Yaba left?

Who swear for you Igbos with lies, fraud and cowardice?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by NGpatriot: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Grayoso:

Lol. Igbos and lies. Perfect bed fellows. Just say you are retiring this disgraced username and will show up with another tomorrow.

A layabout like you pretending to be busy with some bogus 'professional exam' is the lamest of excuses lol.

He said the same thing 2 weeks ago, but he's on NL everyday with his dumb ipob threads?

Lying is part of their make up and DNA formula.

grin grin

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:
Osu outcast, your hatred towards Yorubas will eventually give you high BP.
You stays in Yorubaland, you do business and excels but all you could give in return is hatred to us.
We are miles ahead of you hence the hatred, if you're not comfortable, why don't you go to your Poverty ravaged region!
You refused to go to your CURSED region yet you're constituting nuisance on ours.
[/s] Shut up there pained Yoruba Muslim your useless people are all over here in Asaba constituting nuisance in Asaba ,we will kick them back to ondo state and Ogun state where they will continue their skull mining business.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Tochi3(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
FRESHG:
grin SEE AS RUDE BOY TAKE DEY TREAT YOUR PHUCK UP FOR HEREgrin
grin grin
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Grayoso:

Region of Origin,. Lmao...All these excuses just so you don't return to Ado ekiti your village

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by ednut1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
These things are all over lagos. Mc oluomo cant speak English he cant be given any post
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by NGpatriot: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
ednut1:
These things are all over lagos. Mc oluomo cant speak English he cant be given any post

Keep blowing missiles and destroying English all the way from your village, this is MC and his son doing better things in life, his son even secured a scholarship to attend MIT, the best Technology University in the world. but you are stuck in your village spewing rubbish.

Hatred and bitterness don block your good-luck.

God Bless MC Oluomo.

God Bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Keep blowing missiles and destroying English all the way from your village, this is MC and his son doing better things in life, his son even secured a scholarship to attend MIT, the best Technology University in the world. but you are stuck in your village spewing rubbish.

Hatred and bitterness don block your good-luck.

God Bless MC Oluomo.

God Bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Long live your menthol, MColumo

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by ThatFairGuy1: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s] Shut up there pained Yoruba Muslim your useless people are all over here in Asaba constituting nuisance in Asaba ,we will kick them back to ondo state and Ogun state where they will continue their skull mining business.
My dear Igbo Jew, I observe PAINMENT cheesy

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

My dear Igbo Jew, I observe PAINMENT cheesy
See your ewedu vomit-soup, carry go chop

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by NGpatriot: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Long live your menthol, MColumo

Yes o...

Thank you.

God Bless MC Oluomo.

Next..........
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by NGpatriot: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
IspitonCowards:
See your ewedu vomit-soup, carry go chop

1. Internal Bleeding

Jute plant consists of considerable amount of Vitamin K which is helpful in reducing the threat of bleeding in the liver, poor nutrient absorption, jaundice or the combination of long term use of antibiotics or aspirin. Some of the problems related with the gastrointestinal system due to a decrease of this vitamin include colitis, obstructions, sprue and Crohn’s disease. All these problems are due to a reduced content of Vitamin K.

2. Protects Eye Health

Poor diet or nutrient deficiencies are the fundamental reasons of numerous eye diseases. Research has proven that taking vitamin B6 together with other vitamins, like folate, can help with the prevention of eye disorders and loss of vision. Jute plant consists of 0.496 mg Vitamin B6 which is 38.15% of the daily recommended value. Regular consumption of Jute plant is believed to help slow the start of certain eye diseases, including age-related macular degeneration.

3. Restless Leg Syndrome

Iron deficiency is one of the main causes of the restless leg syndrome. Low levels of iron within the blood are a main reason of the condition, so proper intake of iron supplements in necessary as per doctor’s recommendations can cure this problem. Regular consumption of Jute plant helps to get rid of this problem because Jute plant consists of 2.73 mg of Iron which is 34.13% of the daily recommended value. Muscle spasms are also one of the main symptoms of iron deficiency.

4. Supports Skin Health and Cell Growth

Vitamin A is essential for wound healing as well as skin re-growth. It is required to support all of the epithelial (skin) cells both internally and externally and is a powerful aid in fighting skin cancer. Jute plant consists of ample amount of vitamin A which is essential for better skin health and cell growth

5. Fights off Colds and Flu

Jute plant consists of Vitamin C which is extremely beneficial for immune system and plays an important role in the body’s ability to fight off colds and viruses. You can take 1000 mg of Vitamin C to fight off an oncoming cold and 4000 mg per day to get rid of a cold which is previously in your system.

Vitamin C when taken during colds and flu can help to decrease the risk of developing further complications, like pneumonia and lung infections.

6. Reduces Cholesterol

Several research studies have shown that copper help to reduce the levels of “bad” cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) and help to increase beneficial cholesterol (HDL cholesterol). Jute plant consists of 0.222 mg of copper which is 24.67% of the daily recommended value. This helps to lowers the chances of cardiovascular diseases like atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.

7. Cancer

Vitamin B9 present in Jute is considered to be an essential component for reducing the occurrence of cancer in the human body. It helps eliminate the likelihoods of cancer in various forms, including colon cancer, cervical cancer and lung cancer. Thus, it is recommended by doctors to include this vitamin in sufficient amounts in your daily diet plan. Jute plant consists of 90 µg of vitamin B9 which is 22.50% of the daily recommended value.

8. Maintains Healthy Teeth and Gums

Calcium helps to protect your teeth by keeping the jaw bone strong and robust throughout your life, which in turn ensures tight fitting teeth where bacteria cannot grow well. Therefore, before your teeth and gums start giving you any trouble, be sure to maintain a calcium rich diet. Sufficient amount of calcium can be obtained by the regular consumption of Jute plant which consists of 184 mg of calcium which is 18.40% of the daily recommended value. Calcium intake should be high, particularly at young ages, so that kids naturally grow up with strong teeth.

9. Prevents Asthma

People who are suffering from chronic asthma may be able to normalize their breathing with the help of magnesium supplements which aid in relaxing the bronchial muscles and regulating breathing. Jute plant consists of sufficient amount of magnesium that is required for the body. Therefore frequent consumption is recommended to normalize the asthma problems. Even wheezing and breathlessness can be relieved through administration of intravenous magnesium.

10. Protects Healthy Hair and Skin

Vitamin B2 also known as riboflavin plays an important role in maintaining collagen levels, which helps to makes up healthy skin and hair. Collagen is required to maintain the youthful structure of skin and to prevent fine lines and wrinkles, thus a riboflavin deficiency can make us look aged earlier. Some research recommends that riboflavin can decrease the time needed for wound healing, can decrease skin inflammation and cracked lips, and can help naturally slow signs of aging.

Ewedu is the most nutritious food with wonderful benefits, unlike your akpu with not benefits.

I love Ewedu

God Bless Ewedu.

grin grin
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Ewedu is the most nutritious food with wonderful benefits, unlike your akpu with not benefits.

I love Ewedu

God Bless Ewedu.

grin grin

Why won't you love, That's why your condition is like it is

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by NGpatriot: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Why won't you love, That's why your condition is like it is

I love Ewedu

God Bless Ewedu.

Next..
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by BigSarah(f): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Same insults on every thread same comments...don’t you ever get bored!
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by eagleu: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Fr.cunny how I asked you yesterday to list the federal projects and you came up with just 1.

Why are you such a fraudulent liar?

You wake up everyday to start Lagos topics lies, propaganda, deception, tribalism and bigotry.

Is this your only ambition in life.?

While your only ambition is to cut , paste, recycle stories about Abia when asked to list the achievements of Tinubu.
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by NGpatriot: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
eagleu:

While your only ambition is to cut , paste, recycle stories about Abia when asked to list the achievements of Tinubu.

What is this one blabbing about?

And you spew rubbish when we ask you to back up your claims with facts that there are massive FG projects in Lagos state.

I asked your other ignorant Tinubu obsessed brother and he listed just one, you can help him by listing more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Young Lawyer Arguing His Case Brilliantly In Court (picture) / I See Two Coordinated Attacks In The North Especially In Abuja ~pictures / Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.